Carpet and couch cleaning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Services provided was really professional. Punctual and flexible to adjust the given time slot. Cleaning for carpet and couch was done with eco friendly chemicals. I would really recommend this service.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Excellent service.... I have called these guys for carpet cleaning and they were professionals.... Good work.... Satisfied from the service and referred many friends.

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

I am very impressed with service of SK cleaning service. I called for cleaning my lovely old sofa and carpet, which was really a challange. They able to provide me quote over the phone and arrange someone same day. The cleaner was very professional, time manageable and I was stunned after he finished cleaning. I am very happy and will contact them if I need in the future

Professional and friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Awesome service! I bought a deal for their services and the guys that came out were professional and their work was clean! Highly recommended Dave. He is very friendly and professional cleaner i foind. I had no idea the level of crap that was in my ducts till they came, and having a new born, i'm glad to have had the work done!

The way of services are excellent.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

Carpet services are good. Duct cleaning are very properly done by operators. Using cleaning chemicals are provide better results. I prefer SK cleaning.

This is perfect and excellent.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

This cleaning company is well and awesome. They took all the care about my work which was done in time with a high professional manner. I just want continue with this cleaning at rest of the time and I just suggest to go with this company. Thank you Mark.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

Everything is good. Professionals, carrying, very good service. This people know what they are doing. Called them 4 - 5 time this year for different services, never had any issue.

They are best..

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

I booked them for duct cleaning .They did perfect job at my place.. and i dont know why people are giving negative comments.. they are perfect. . I ll recommend them to my friends and relatives. . Thanks mark gupta..

Melbourne

Private message

The Best Heating Duct Cleaning Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2017

We got our 7 duct vent cleaning from SK cleaning services. Wonderful service. Very professional contractor who came in and done perfectly brilliant job. Would love to recommend !!!

Best cleaner you can find in Melbourne.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

I call these guys for Cleaning couple of days ago and they have done absolutely great job over here. My home look as good as new. Great job guys keep it up.

excellent carpet job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

booking was easy, gave good service on time, very professional with work and most important removed red mark stain completely from carpet. I am happy with there service and will recommend everyone to give them a try.

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2016

Very reliable and friendly cleaners. Very happy with the services.They arrived on time.I have even recommended them to my families.

Great friendly cleaning job.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2016

I had a cleaning last week, they did fantastic job, I personally recommend Sunil. They made my house like new. It was worth it.

I was very impressed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2016

I was very impressed with this company they showed up 10 minutes early (awesome), the two men were very nice, respected my space and home did a fantastic job, very friendly, took them about an hour to clean all the vents in my home paid exactly what i was quoted, no hidden fees or charges no up selling of any sort. After they were finished cleaned up everything like they were never there. Would not hesitate to call them again or recommend them. They did a great job, and my vents are clean and no more dust.

Highly recommended!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2016

Awesome service! I bought a deal for their services and the guys that came out were professional and their work was clean! Highly recommended! I had no idea the level of crap that was in my ducts till they came, and having a new born, i'm glad to have had the work done!

Best Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2016

Good Customer Service. They provided a great job with cleaning my both tiles and carpet in best price.I rate their service five star

Honestly I'm very impressed with Sk!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2016

I can't believe I almost forgot to write a review for SK. I called on Saturday for a request to change my air duct vents system, got a call back on Sunday and he was there bright and early Monday morning. Everyone was professional and things got done in a timely fashion. Once all the work was done they made sure that I knew how to operate my new system, and as the winter is arriving I'll be nice and WARM!!!!

Fantastic job...very satisfied

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2016

I am very impressed with service of SK cleaning service. I called for cleaning my lovely old sofa and carpet, which was really a challange. They able to provide me quote over the phone and arrange someone same day. The cleaner was very professional, time manageable and I was stunned after he finished cleaning. I am very happy and will contact them if I need cleaning done in future.

Good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2016

I get my ducts clean and they done well. They are very honest and done good service. I recommend this company.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2016

I recommend this company. They done good job. I get done my carpet and it has been done real steam clean. Refer to your friends and family.

1 of 6 pages