Review rating:

2 Ghost chairs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

I bought two ghost chairs via eBay from SK Designer Living. The chairs arrived in good condition, excellently packaged for travel and not only a good price for the product but reasonable shipping charges ( I live in country Queensland). Courier was great too. Strongly recommend this company for goods and services.

Great service and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

What an fantastic company to deal with. Their customer service was fantastic. The table I purchased was very high quality and a reasonable price .. I purchased it online but went to pick it up at their premises ..I will definitely be back .. thank you

Sunshine Coast

• 2 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2018

Purchased Florence Knoll replica white leather couch. Excellent quality, very reasonably priced, delivered to QLD very quickly. Great service. Looks gorgeous and exactly the same as photo. I highly recommend this store. Purchased online eBay.

Lovely service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

Very responsive to my queries as I had a problem with the table top. Staff were helpful, provided personalised service, and we came to a mutually suitable arrangement without any hassle at all. Prompt delivery and driver contacted me to confirm when they were arriving. Very happy and would purchase from SK Designer Living again...oh, and the table I purchased was cheaper than other retailers prices!

Neutral Bay

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

Quality furniture Quality Service - Made us feel lucky

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

Online purchase.
I bought "Doreen" 100cm dining table and 4 chairs for it.
I had 1000 doubts if this was the right choice.. As I had never purchased with this site before.

It was very close to Christmas and I was a bit late to purchase this.. The staff set the expectations that there could be delays. So I made up my mind that I will not be able to use this for the Christmas.

But they were just awesome.. Thank you Eden who communicated me through email.. It was delivered just before Christmas! Lovely product.. Matches so well with my wooden floor!

I'm late in writing this review.. But better late than never.. You guys deserve 5 stars!

Very good products and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

I purchased online through ebay. The communication was very efficient. Delivery was fast and efficient and I am very happy with the product.

Elsternwick

• 1 helpful vote

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2017

Great furniture, good quality with great prices..very on-time delivery, gave 30mins notification before they arrived, perfect. Definitely recommended! Planning to buy an armchair. Definitely will buy from them again

Great Furniture Amazing prices !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2017

My order was processed quickly and efficiently. Furniture was delivered within a few days and delivery driver even contacted us to confirm his arrival time. Will definitely buy again.

Verified Customer

Great price and I got it three days early too!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

Purchased a replica sofa from this people and had a great experience. Quality item just as advertised and it arrived well boxed and three days earlier than expected, from interstate. I'd be happy to buy from them again.

Great chair

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2017

I purchased a chair from these guys on eBay. They sell great replica furniture at competitive prices, they are friendly and willing to help you with good product knowledge. From on line purchase to pick up it was a smooth and easy transaction. They were honest in the description of the product too.

awesome chair

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

great seller, love my new chair, great price, strong sturdy & trendy design AAA++++ hope to buy again some day

Verified Customer

Enjoyable drive to their premises on a Sat.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

I purchased a number of stools and a chair online, was delighted when I picked it up. Friendly service. Helpful advice. Carried to my station wagon. AAA+++

The perfect replica piece!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

I purchased a red 2 tier Componibili online. Communication was great from the start, no hassles with delivery, well packaged and I'm very happy with the quality of the item. If I had a bigger place I'd be buying more replica pieces!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Purchased online. Easy process. Pickup of table was convenient and professional. The table was well packed and carried to my car for me.

Fantastic Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2017

I purchased two office chairs and am very grateful for the tremendous service that I received. My order was shipped ASAP and arrived the next day!!! Thank you.

Melbourne

• 8 helpful votes

Excellent product, exceptional sevice

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2017

I bought a table, stunning design.
The people at the warehouse were so nice and helpful.
Will buy from them again, trustworthy.

Excellent product, exceptional service AAA+

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2017

Purchased a Fredrick coffee table online was even more impressed when I picked it up , excellent product and exceptional service AAA+

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

No fuss.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2017

Ordered online Friday, delivered Monday. Product good. If only many other businesses could operate like this.Will buy here before looking anywhere else from now on.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

We love ❤️ our Nagochi Replica Cyclone Dining Table thank you so much, we had been looking everywhere and so happy we finally found one at the right price and fast shipment thank you again

Great products and price and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

I always use SK and find they are professional, have the best prices, and have awesome service! I have been using them for years to source furniture for our 2500m2 of office space!

1 of 4 pages