Great treatments and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2017

Purchased on line and was surprisingly impressed with the level of service and professionalism. My skin looked fab after my rejuvenation!

Fantastic place fantastic lady

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2017

I love this place and I love Jade she is thoroughly professional her salon is warm and comforting and her treatments are top of the line. Thanks Jade

Great treatments, friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2017

I love coming here for my treatments I always feel very looked after and it's a beautiful environment, highly recommend

True organic products and philosophy to skin care

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2017

All the products Jade sells are certified organic and the skin care products use aromatherapy oils that make you feel relaxed and amazing. I can't live without the daily moisturizer! They're always very reasonably priced compared to what you have to pay in a department store and you're not getting any of the nasty chemicals of mass produced stuff!

Always glowing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 04, 2017

I love Jade and her treatments! Everytime I visit this salon I leave relaxed and glowing. The professionalism, care and expertise of Jade is second to none. The skin care products are truly wonderful and well priced. I always get comments out of the blue re my skin after treatments here.

Amazing service and offers the perfect mix of holistic and science based knowledge and skill

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

Definitely worth heading into Skin Body Health - this is not your average salon. The staff are really skilled in their beauty treatments and the facial oil and natural products are second to none. Great Vitamin C serum as well which Jade educates her clients to use post beauty treatment. My skin looks amazing every time I have a treatment.

I love this place!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

This is a little beauty haven that has the most effective treatments and a beautiful Skincare line. Jade is always so happy, kind and welcoming. I wouldn't go to anyone else!

Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2016

Had an amazing first laser treatment, staff were super friendly & attentive. Made me feel relaxed as I was very nervous! Beautiful salon & facilities, I will definitely be back for round 2!

Beautiful salon with lovely staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2016

Had my first laser treatment and was so impressed, lovely premises and very friendly helpful staff, took the time to fully explain the procedure and put my mind at rest after a bad experience elsewhere, thank you I will definitely be back!

Body contouring inch loss

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2016

Love, love, love this treatment my stomach is so much tighter flatter and smoother after my second baby. Would definitely recommend this treatment. Staff were great and salon is beautiful

Verified Customer

My skin looks amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2016

My friend recommended me to this clinic for my acne and let me just say i am cured and my skin looks better than ever. The clinic is lovely and they are very experienced and know what they're talking about. I will be a regular customer. Thank you!

Beautiful salon & lovely staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2016

Had a wonderful treatment at this gorgeous salon, was made to feel very comfortable and in safe hands. Have had great results & looking forward to my next treatment :) Highly recommend.

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer

Skin Body Health Laser Clinic Woolahra

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2016

Run a mile. I was abused by the staff when I asked how much longer I would need to wait for my appointment. At the time I asked it was more than 20 minutes after my scheduled time and I had to get back to work. No signs, no staff at desk and I did not know if anyone knew I was even there. I ended up leaving as after being treated so badly I was not going to let anyone with a laser near me! The stairwell is really dirty and the phone goes to voicemail. I sent an email question afterwards as I pre-paid which went unanswered (2 weeks ago). I think they should be closed done.