Best Acne Control Range I have ever used

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

As a Clinical Nutritionist I tried Skin B5 on my own skin as I was impressed with the ingredients nutritional content. My skin health improved dramatically. I was suffering from less cystic acne and the over health of my skin improved. As a Nutritionist I only recommend products I believe in and have tried myself. I can't recommend Skin B5 highly enough. The skin range has no hidden nasty ingredients and the ingredient list of nutrients are all required for skin health and in particular decrease symptoms of Acne. I have now started referring my patients to Skin B5 for extra nutritional help to combat Acne.

Great Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

I have been using Skin B5 extra strength tablets and caplets for the past 2 months. The results have been amazing. My skin is so much clearer and healthy. Aside from this I have contacted Skin B5 with questions surrounding pregnancy and their product range. The ladies on the phone have always been so helpful, patient and willing to listen and offer such a wide range of knowledge.
I will be using the skin care range shortly and cant wait to try the mask, as I'm a huge fan of face masks.
I'm pleased to hear that the moisturiser is light weig
ht and not heavy on my skin, and look forward to using the daily cleanser. I am getting married in October and have been concerned about coming off the contraceptive pill as I would suffer break outs when not on it. I believe with the help of Skin B5 I have found the solution. All natural products as well as being Australian made, I couldn't be more happier and prouder to use this product and endorse it. Thank you Skin B5.

• 1 comment
  • 2 questions
  • 3 helpful votes

Actually Works!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

I was a bit skeptical on trying the extra strength tablets, as I thought it would be just another gimmicky product that doesn't do anything. I've tried multiple over the counter products, tons of different medicated and natural face washes and nothing has worked! BUT I am so glad I tried these tablets! Within 1 week of taking 6 tablets daily, my skin was starting to transform! Multiple people complimented my skin and how calm and clear it looked! I suffered from cystic acne which was so hard to get rid of. I just finished the bottle and my skin is looking amazing! Need to go buy another. But I really do recommend these tablets! Only downfall is taking 6 pills a day, it does take some time to get in to a routine, but it's 100% worth it!

Changed my life!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

I have been suffering from acne for about 7 years. This is the first product that has actually worked!! I have tried everything to get rid of my acne but nothing ever worked. I saw results within the first 2 weeks - my face was less irratated and red. My face as never looked this clear!
I take 6 tablets a day , wash twice a day with the cleanser and then follow with the moisturiser.
I highly recommended these products!!

Comments
SkinB5 Official

That's awesome to hear Jessica, thank you for your review.

Seeing improvements

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

My skin looks better and is not as reactive as it previously was. Coffee and chocolate would often exacerbate my pimples, but the acne control range is keeping the puss and redness away.

Comments
SkinB5 Official

Hi Danielle, Thank you for your review. Coffee and chocolate (especially milk chocolate) have an effect on your acne as you've described and you may need to avoid these until you get your skin un... read more »

LAST RESORT REALLY WORKS

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

My teenage daughter has suffered from acne for many years on her face, chest and back. We had tried everything on the market and also antibiotics of various types and the contraceptive pill to try to improve the situation. The next step for us was Roaccutane which I felt was really drastic and harsh on the body. An internet search came up with SkinB5. Being all natural and basically a vitamin combination I liked the sound of this different approach so I purchase some products and the Extra Strength tablets.She started taking 4 per day rather th an 6 just to be a bit cautious. Within a week her face began to clear up and the constant redness she has had settled. Within 3 weeks her skin on her face and chest is clear and less oily and her back is clearing also. In addition to all of this she has also had persistent problems with anxiety and depression for which she has been getting treatment and therapy for. Within one week of being on SkinB5 her mood started to lift and she is a lot happier now. How much of this is due to the fact she is happy with her appearance and how much can be attributed to the positive effect of B vitamins on the nervous system and in treating anxiety I dont know but I am extremely impressed with this product. I have never written a product review but felt our experience with this was worth sharing. Good luck and give it a go.

Comments
SkinB5 Official

Hi Happy Mum, Thank you so much for your review. The whole team is so appreciative of you sharing your daughter's experience in such an honest and heartfelt way. Your review represents all the c... read more »

Thank you for your reply. I am actively recommending your range to other mums, friends and family members. Just wish i had come across skinb5 earlier which may have helped one of my sons with simil... read more »

CHANGED MY SKIN COMPLETELY

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

My skin just suddenly became such a problem. After finishing my first year of university with practically no troubles at all, my skin broke out into such bad acne around my mouth area and chin. It was painful and relentless no matter what time of the month it was. My self confidence was taking such a beating, I was so so low about my appearance and hated that I felt that way. Im a musician so I have to stand in front of people with lights on me, so to not feel confident in your own skin was a huge problem. I was looking on Flora & Fauna for som e other products and stumbled across SkinB5. I did some research and thought it sounded pretty positive. I still had massive doubts it would work but I am SO glad I took the chance on these products because they have changed everything. My skin is better in every way - it is smoother, softer, less breakouts, even toned. After being on the products for only 2 months my skin has done a complete 360. Safe to say I will continue to use SkinB5.

ROOTY HILL

Would not recommend

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

Purchased the deluxe package that includes extra Str pills, mask, mouse, and the moisturiser twice so that's Over $300 worth of regret. I've religiously followed their protocol but I've broken out more, even worse it's cystic acne. I've been using it for 9 weeks and If anything my skin has been getting worse, my skin is oilier. Customer service is straight copy and paste, I've emailed them in 2 seperate occasions and they say exactly the same thing, blah blah this is normal, you'll see results on 8-10 weeks. Surely there has to be signs of improvement... Bottom line is you're better off investing money into something that works or has a money back guarantee.

Comments
SkinB5 Official

Hi Rodney, Thank you for your review. We are here to help all our customers. We understand you feel our response is a simple copy and paste. We read and responded to your two emails addressing co... read more »

SkinB5 Official

We would also once again, mention food, for example, protein shakes or muscle building products are usually are whey based, so while to traditionally not thought of as a dairy product, actually is a dairy product. Dairy is linked to increased Acne

Queensland

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Model: Acne Control Range

My opinion of this range, read if you're considering buying!!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2017

I had used the whole range for over 2 months. I used the caplets and tablets. I had 2, 3 times a day. (that's 6 tablets) I also used the mask and moisturizer. The whole range cost me $200. So all up I spent about $600. Even though I am already struggling with finances. My skin is sensitive/dry, oily in the T zone and my acne mainly appeared on my jawline and all over my cheeks. My diet was good, I would avoid all of the bad foods. I also drank lots of water. I am nearly 22 years old.
Unfortunately at first the range made my skin worse. There w
as a point it started clearing up, although it got worse again, worse than it started.
I really wanted to like these products, there was so many great reviews, although I couldn't bear how terrible my skin was getting anymore I was becoming more of a negative person. My skin has never been so bad in my life. Even being off the Skinb5 range, I'm noticing a slight improvement, although I still have basically the same breakouts I did when I started the range.

I will continue to use the mask and occasionally because I do like the feel of this.

Even though I don't have a great rating... It still might be worth giving this range as everyone's skin reacts differently. Because it didn't work for me, doesn't mean it won't work for you. I will point it out there that the Skinb5 team did everything they could to help me and gave me so much information and I really appreciated that.

Comments
SkinB5 Official

Hi Carly, Thank you for review and sharing your experience. We appreciate the opportunity to help you along with our nurturing from the SkinB5 Team for the past few months. You describe both hor... read more »

Actually works!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

I have always suffered from mild (but annoying) adult acne. I have previously tried countless 'acne' treatment regimens. Skin B5 is the only treatment that has worked completely. I can even go without makeup now. I use the cleanser, moisturiser, mask and caplets. I know it works too because I ran out of moisturiser and another time the tablets and I started to breakout again. I can wholeheartedly recommend this product.

It works!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2017

It was a last resort. Should have been the first one.
We read books, visited the skin specialists, talked to the other Mums. Bought all the products. No improvement. None. It just got worse and worse. It was so bad on the 10th January 2017 we thought about starting Roacutan. Even the Skin Dr was amazed at how bad it had become knowing how hard we had all worked at the morning and night regimes.
These tablets were used in conjunction with anti-biotics and continued skin care regime morning and night, ice paks for at least 10-20 mins. Also Alph
a Lipoic 300 and Ester C.
After 1 week he said "Mum, I think it is starting to improve!" "Son. I agree!" We tried not to get too excited in case we were imaginging it.
Best conversation ever.
Within 2 weeks we felt really excited. 3 weeks we were convinced.
After 6 weeks now and he looks like a different person.
There are odd pimples on his back still but the breakthrough has been achieved.
I want to write this review to give hope to some other mother that is going through the toughest time with her child suffering severe facial and back acne. Best money I ever spent was on these tablets considering how much we have spent the last 8 months on the Dr's visits. Thumbs up Skin B5. You helped control his facial and body acne just like the bottle says. Side effects are pure happiness!

Comments
SkinB5 Official

Oh Wow Happy Mum, this is so heart warming to read and exactly why we are so passionate about helping Acne sufferers overcome their Acne without resorting to drugs that can be harmful. Thank you so... read more »

Thank You, SkinB5!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2017

I am so glad to meet skinB5 and love this acne-curing product. It was so effective for me. I recommended this product to my friends who are struggling with acne problem. I had visited dermatologist and bought lots of prescribed medicine (which had brought some side effects), but I chose to use skinB5 tablets instead. It was satisfactory without worrying about side effect.

Holy Grail Product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2017

This product is what I've been needing for years. I have troublesome skin that is both dry and congested so any product for oily skin hasn't hydrated my skin properly and anything for dry skin made me break out. Now with SkinB5 my skin is finally soft, hydrated and much clearer than before. I will be using this for a very long time.

Verified Customer Model: Acne Control Range

Hands down the best product in the market!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2017

Hola! 2012 in NZ - I had an unusual phase of pimple developing every week. I was so worried since before that I only get one or two pimple during my period, which is understandable to me. Anyway, I've read in an online female forum about SkinB5 Pills. So I gave it a try, & voila! it worked --- for 5 years until present I am an avid fan & loyal to this product. I'm now living in US but still I hoard this product like crazy--- my husband takes the pill too. I usually alternate taking the Extra Strength & Maintenance pill - so far no more pimple popping. Give it a try & see the result!

SKIN B5 FOAM CLEANSER ! Amazing :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2017

I just wanted to say how fantastic this entire range is. I must say the foam cleanser is by far one of the best cleansers i have used. It does not dry out the skin but leaves it feeling soft, fresh and smooth. I use it morning and night and recommend it to many of our customers that come in looking for cleansers.

4 weeks in and a definite imrovement

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2017

I bought the skinB5 acne control tablets for my daughter a month ago and she has definitely seen an improvement in a very short time. It used to be very red and angry with many pimples but today is just a little bit of scarring left and one or two pimples on her cheek. I'm reordering today.

Wonderfall

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2017

Easily the best product on the market. I originally thought taking two pills three times a day would be a little to much and that i would never remember to do it but it is very surprising how easy it is mainly because you can notice a difference in your skin. and best of all it's Organic

Love It!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2017

I got this for my partner and he absolutely loves the the foam cleanser, his skin is the best it has ever been in the 10 years we have been together. And it isn't drying to your skin! Highly recommend it!

Wonderful product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2017

Love your products.The cleanser is gentle on my sensitive skin but really effective at controlling oily acne prone skin,whilst your moisturiser is great for everyday use.Both have definitely become staples in my daily routine.Can't wait to try more of your products.Thank you skin B5.

1 of 8 pages

Acne Control Range

I've just ordered the started kit n just wondered. I'm just coming off the BC pill now n am certain I will breakout. I wondered will the extra strength help keep my skin clear n how long will I need to take it for until I start using the caplets?

Betsie asked on Aug 19, 2017

Hello Betsie,

Thank you for your question.

We suggest that you take both the Extra Strength Tablets and Caplets, at a dosage of 1 Extra Strength Tablet + 1 Caplet, 3 times a day. Once your skin is clear, you can start gradually reducing dosage over 2 months, eventually just take 1-2 Caplets a day to maintain clear skin (as part of your daily health and beauty routine).

The reason being, our Caplets formulations contains the Vitex herb to provide extra support to help balance your hormones.

Although many people will see results sooner, it is important to allow a minimum of 3 cycles (3 months) for the formulations to deliver visible results.

Please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] if you need further guidance, we are here to support your journey.

Have a beautiful day!
Team SkinB5

Acne Control Range

Hi, I just start to take 2 skinb5 tablets 3times a day. I hope it will work. Anyway, I wonder if there is any side effect about vitamin B5. Because I read that taking vitamin B5 for too long time can cause losing hair.. Is that true?? I worry about that.

Js K asked on Jul 20, 2017

Hi Js K,

Thank you for your question.
The maximum daily dose of Vitamin B5 in SkinB5 Acne Control Supplements is 3g (taking 6 Extra Strength Tablets a day) which is a level recommended by naturopaths - potential hair loss has been reported by users taking Vitamin B5 at 10+g a day.

In fact, ingredients in SkinB5's powerful nutritional formulas actually help strengthen hair health and growth. We have thousands of people using SkinB5 and we have never received reports of hair loss, having operated for over 10 years. We actually have customers report when taking SkinB5, they see hair and nail growing faster as we have biotin in the formula.

We do note that stress and hormonal changes could lead to hair loss.

Acne Control Range

Hi, I am taking your supplement and it is working great for my skin, but am experiencing mild stomach irritation and heaviness. Is this normal?

Simone asked on Jul 15, 2017

Hi Simone,

Thank you for your message. Glad to hear that SkinB5 is working great for your skin. The symptoms you describe wouldn't be caused by our formulation as it vitamin and nutrition based. As we don't know what other supplements you are taking and your personal circumstances, we recommend to seek advice from your medical practitioner.

Have a clear skin day!

See all 31 questions about SkinB5 Acne Supplements & Skincare System

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.