Model: Acne Control Range

Good suplements, works for me but expected more for that price.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

I started with extra strenght tablets and used it for a 10weeks, then i mixed 1 extra strenght and 1 Caplet. After couple of weeks i feel that it realy worked, my skin looks much better. I also used Cleansing Mousse and Moistuiser, cosmetics are awesome, but after this month of treatment I decided to stop because i didn't see results which i expected.

Comments
SkinB5 Official

Hi Anna, Thank you for your review. Great to hear you saw improvement using our range. Our potent formulation contains therapeutic doses of vitamins, minerals and nutrients, so feel free to co... read more »

clear skin!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

Finally found something that actually works! this range including the supplements cleared my skin and even prevented the acne from returning. I still get the odd pimple here or there but not breakouts that lasts weeks on end. I'm loving this range!

• 1 question

Should have never started

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2018

Started in January
Its been 5 days since I've stopped and noticed my acne is actually going away. When i was using the acne strength tablets, my acne would continuously appear everyday. I figured it was part of the process but it got to a point where my acne is now severe and the acne that was appearing were not going away. It wasn't just your average acne, it was causing pain and lumps all over my face literally. I'm starting to look like i have a disease. I am 23 years old, i play sports and go to the gym 4-5 times a week, had mild or little acne. I can see alot of reviews where people were successful and figured it would work but never in my life would i have tried it if i knew the outcome for me. I've spent alot of money buying your products only for it to make it worse. I've lost all confidence to go out doors, skipped outings and stopped going gym since going on your treatment. I'm completely frustrated that it has caused so much grief.
I have started using benzac which consist of benzyl peroxide and it is started to clear without several pimples all over my face and it has dramatically calmed which the lumps are also smoothing out
i should have never started this treatment.

Comments
SkinB5 Official

Hi Jeff, Thank you for your review. Your experience of suffering acne is awful. Not wanting to go out and is something we have experienced and heard from our customers. We shared some of this inf... read more »

Amazing products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2018

I’m 19 and I’ve been using the skinb5 skin care for about a year and in that time it has dramatically improved my acne. 10/10 and would highly recommend any skinb5 products to anyone who wants clear skin.

Epping

Works a treat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2018

I don’t usually write reviews but this product was amazing my 15 year old daughter had mild acne but was very self conscious about it. I purchased these tablets but it took 3 weeks and then we saw amazing results her skin has no redness and hardly any breakouts and her confidence has soared. To see her this happy I would have paid 100 dollars a bottle. Thanks guys

It actually helps

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

I get so scared when I read reviews because for so long I would read them and then the products would never work on me. These ones actually did. The cleanser was gentle enough and I think that was always my problem - I used too many hard treatments. I only use the cleanser now in the AM (since I try not to wear skin makeup anymore and that has also helped tremendously), and use water at night. I feel like my skin is at a normal pH now. The supplements work wonders. I think that is what really helped the most. I'm on the maintenance vitamins now and still so happy with the results. Don't stress - keep trying different products like I did. This one worked for me!

No results

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2018

I used this religiously for 10 weeks(2 tables x 3 a day, mask etc.) and saw absolutely 0 results at all. I understand that most acne products don't work for ALL acne, but these products make big claims and have big price tags, so I was expecting, you know, some visible improvement?

Comments
SkinB5 Official

Hello Joe, Sorry to hear that our products do not meet your expectations. Advice that we could offer: Majority of our customers see results (when following recommended dosage diligently) see res... read more »

Verified Purchase Model: Acne Control Range

Amazing product, I'm so happy with my results!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

I ordered the Moderate to Severe Acne treatment pack in August this year and have had amazing results! I’m so happy with how much better my skin is looking now, the redness in my face has reduced so much. I honestly didn't think I'd have such great results but I've been pleasantly surprised. I noticed a huge difference after about 4 weeks of using the products. Thank you SkinB5, I will continue to use the products for a very long time!

Disappointing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

My partner introduced these supplements to me in May, 2017. I read lots of reviews and couldn't wait to try it! I started with 1 tablet and 1 caplet 3x a day. After 2 months, I had seen no improvement in my acne or oiliness. I searched Skin B5's website, and decided not to be discouraged and keep taking the supplements dutifully. At the 4 month mark, I decided to switch to the extra strength combination. It is now November (6 months later) and with my supplements ending, sadly, I don't think I will repurchase this product. All I have seen is my money disappearing...

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
SkinB5 Official

Hi Matilda, Thank you for your review. From what you describe, you have been on the Extra Strength Tablets since September, how many weeks? We recommend 6-12 weeks on our supplements and for more... read more »

Skin B5

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

SkinB5 has helped restore confidence i'd lost through experiencing acne. Through the initial month of my course on the extra strength capsules, I've noticed literally no side effects but immense success. The tablets seem to be more effective than when i was on Accutane. I'll without a doubt be continuing to use SkinB5 to maintain perfect skin. Better than anything I've used before.

Comments
SkinB5 Official

Hi Nicholas,

Thank you for review. We are so pleased to see you have seen clear skin. Keep up with your supplements to get your skin under control and combine with the skincare range to heal and repair your skin.

Great product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

I’ve been using Skin B5 Acne Control Tablets for 3months now. I’m really impressed with this product because at first, I thought this will not work for me. My skin is so much better now! I don’t get lots of acne anymore. I usually get when it’s my ‘time of the month’ only. Satisfied costumer here! Planning on purchasing the Caplets soon.

Comments
SkinB5 Official

Hi Maureen, We are pleased you persisted with the supplements and as a result saw visibly clearer skin. The journey can be longer, but the solution a Nutritional and long term solution. Please f... read more »

Melbourne

Does Not Work for All

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

I'm usually quite opposed to leaving reviews that are not so favourable, as I appreciate the same method may work differently on various people. However, I am compelled to leave a review as the reviews on here are what motivated me to purchase Skin B5. It has now been six months since I have been taking a mixture of the Acne Control Tablets - Extra Strength and Acne Control Caplets - with Vitex, 3 x a day, as recommended by Skin B5 and I can safely report that this has had no improvement to my hormonal cystic acne whatsoever. I appreciate cystic acne is quite a severe skin disorder, however Skin B5 makes claims that it "fights acne from within" and is "revolutionary". In addition, I believe their products are quite pricey for something that is essentially not effective at all (at least in my case). Six months later, the only review I can provide is that personally I have wasted time and money.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
SkinB5 Official

Hi Claudia, Thank you for your review. If you suffer cystic hormonal acne there may be underlying issues with hormones that need to be addressed by a health practitioner. Another suggestion is ... read more »

Thank you for your response. I can say for certain my lifestyle and diet are not factors in the role of my acne - I wish the solution were that easy. I appreciate I may have an underlying issue tha... read more »

Canberra

Not worth the wait

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2017

I tried skin B5 Acne control extra strength tablets for 3 months and it wasn't worth it. They did nothing to help clear my skin. I tried to stick with it but it was a waste of time. Better off going back on the pill to help clear my skin.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
SkinB5 Official

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for your review. If you suffer hormonal Acne, we recommend 1 Extra Strength Tablet and 1 Caplet three times a day with food and water. The Caplets contain Vitex a herb whic... read more »

Thank you very much for your help and offer. I was using the skincare as part of the range however it didn't work for me. Cheers.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Model: Acne Control Range

Did nothing and I wasted moneyh

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2017

I took skin b5 Acne control extra strength tablets for 3 months and saw little to no results. After reading other reviews when there wasn't any change after the 1st month I thought I should stick it out and bought two more months worth of tablets but I can tell you now at the end of three months I wish I hadn't wasted by money. I eat well, I drink lots of water but my cystic hormonal acne wont go away so I thought maybe B5 would make the difference. It hasn't and I hope other people who are in the same boat as me don't waste $150 like I did. Maybe this works for people with non cystic acne or who don't have a good lifestyle but it didn't work for me.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
SkinB5 Official

Hi Laura, Thank you for your review. If you suffer cystic hormonal acne there may be underlying issues with hormones that need to be addressed by a health practitioner. Another suggestion is to ... read more »

Hi Laura,

We would also suggest taking 1 Tablet and 1 Caplet, three times a day with food and water to assist with your hormonal acne.

Kind regards,

• 4 helpful votes

Model: Acne Control Range

BEST acne treatment EVER!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2017

Seriously, throw away your other products and try this! I wish Skin B5 was around when I was a teenager, it would have made my life so much easier! I'm now almost 30, been off the pill for 2 years and about 6 months ago I was struggling with adult acne - all on my chin, neck, forehead. I had cystic acne, big lumps under my skin that were really sore plus general acne. I saw the reviews on this website and thought well it's worth a go! It took about 4-6 weeks of taking the tablets (I take the full strength tablets), using the cleanser, and the mask for me to see results - so be patient! But now ... wow, the difference in my skin is ridiculous! I'm so so so happy I found this skin range! I feel so much more confident. I literally have no acne, I get the odd spot which is really rare. So in love with these products! I feel like stocking up on them because I never want to run out! The only downside is I to take 6 tablets a day, but I'm prepared to do that for awesome skin. I have oily / dry skin, so I found the moisturiser to be a miss, it's a gel like formula, and it just didn't moisterise my face enough, so I use another product. THANK YOU SKINB5!!!!

Comments
SkinB5 Official

You're very welcome and thank you so much Johanne, we are so rapt that you found our range and it's helped you! Totally understand regarding the experience of the moisturiser, we always explain to ... read more »

Byron bay

Best Acne Control Range I have ever used

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

As a Clinical Nutritionist I tried Skin B5 on my own skin as I was impressed with the ingredients nutritional content. My skin health improved dramatically. I was suffering from less cystic acne and the over health of my skin improved. As a Nutritionist I only recommend products I believe in and have tried myself. I can't recommend Skin B5 highly enough. The skin range has no hidden nasty ingredients and the ingredient list of nutrients are all required for skin health and in particular decrease symptoms of Acne. I have now started referring my patients to Skin B5 for extra nutritional help to combat Acne.

Great Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

I have been using Skin B5 extra strength tablets and caplets for the past 2 months. The results have been amazing. My skin is so much clearer and healthy. Aside from this I have contacted Skin B5 with questions surrounding pregnancy and their product range. The ladies on the phone have always been so helpful, patient and willing to listen and offer such a wide range of knowledge.
I will be using the skin care range shortly and cant wait to try the mask, as I'm a huge fan of face masks.
I'm pleased to hear that the moisturiser is light weight and not heavy on my skin, and look forward to using the daily cleanser. I am getting married in October and have been concerned about coming off the contraceptive pill as I would suffer break outs when not on it. I believe with the help of Skin B5 I have found the solution. All natural products as well as being Australian made, I couldn't be more happier and prouder to use this product and endorse it. Thank you Skin B5.

• 2 questions
  • 4 helpful votes

Actually Works!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

I was a bit skeptical on trying the extra strength tablets, as I thought it would be just another gimmicky product that doesn't do anything. I've tried multiple over the counter products, tons of different medicated and natural face washes and nothing has worked! BUT I am so glad I tried these tablets! Within 1 week of taking 6 tablets daily, my skin was starting to transform! Multiple people complimented my skin and how calm and clear it looked! I suffered from cystic acne which was so hard to get rid of. I just finished the bottle and my skin is looking amazing! Need to go buy another. But I really do recommend these tablets! Only downfall is taking 6 pills a day, it does take some time to get in to a routine, but it's 100% worth it!

Changed my life!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

I have been suffering from acne for about 7 years. This is the first product that has actually worked!! I have tried everything to get rid of my acne but nothing ever worked. I saw results within the first 2 weeks - my face was less irratated and red. My face as never looked this clear!
I take 6 tablets a day , wash twice a day with the cleanser and then follow with the moisturiser.
I highly recommended these products!!

Comments
SkinB5 Official

That's awesome to hear Jessica, thank you for your review.

Seeing improvements

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

My skin looks better and is not as reactive as it previously was. Coffee and chocolate would often exacerbate my pimples, but the acne control range is keeping the puss and redness away.

Comments
SkinB5 Official

Hi Danielle, Thank you for your review. Coffee and chocolate (especially milk chocolate) have an effect on your acne as you've described and you may need to avoid these until you get your skin un... read more »

1 of 8 pages

Acne Control Range

Hi there My 17 year old son has been taking the extra strength tablets now for one month, he also takes doxoclycline antibiotic as he has severe cystic acne. Just wanted to double check it is ok to be taking both these things together, the chemist where I purchased the tablets said it was fine. Thanks Debbie

Debbie asked on Apr 11, 2018

Hi Debbie,

Thank you for your question. If your pharmacist has recommended it okay, please proceed. It's vital that your son sticks with his dosage, 2 Tablets, three times a day with a meal. He needs to use our skincare range to maximise the effectiveness of the VitaminB5, responsible for controlling skin oil.

We are familiar and experienced with Cystic Acne, and may take longer and require diet and lifestyle changes to overcome Please see our video on our Luis, who suffered Cystic Acne https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFGW_0Xpv4w

We have a blog.skinb5.com with succinct and easy to follow advice. Your son may benefit from following our Social Media Channels as this may be more comfortable for him.

Please feel free to ask anymore questions.
Kind regards
Michelle from the SkinB5 Team.

Acne Control Range

Hi I don't have very bad acne but I would just like my skin to be clear of all blemishes and pimples is this product right for me?

Francis asked on Mar 25, 2018

Hi Francis,

Thank you for your message.

SkinB5 achieves clear skin, so it depends on what your skin goals are. Please use this chart to determine which product is for you.

You can see what type of acne you suffer, where your acne is and the occurrence.

Please feel to contact directly on help@skinb5.com for your personal situation or on here on productreview.com.au.

Michelle from the SkinB5 Team

Acne Control Range

HI i started off taking the extra strength tablets back in January 17, my mild acne has become severe and still becoming worse. also now has become sore and swollen all over . im on my second bottle of the extra strength while using the face mask and other products you requested for best results and considering stopping. i would like your opinon before i do stop jeff

jeff asked on Mar 02, 2018

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your message and providing information to assist you.

What you are experiencing is normal, especially if your acne is stubborn to get rid of. Why does your Acne get worse? SkinB5 Acne Expert Judy Cheung-Wood has recently done a video explaining this very thing https://youtu.be/ci2vhufSheI.

Consistent dosage compliance (2 Extra Strength Tablets, three times a day with food and water) is needed for the supplements to supplement vitamin, mineral, and nutrition. Continued use should see continued improvement.

How long have you had acne? Is it only facial acne or body too? Is there a family history of acne? What is your age?

We recommend taking SkinB5 for at least 8-10 weeks as on our supplement bottles to see results and you are still within that time frame. With people with more stubborn Acne, the process may take longer, for example, cystic Acne. A great example is our Luis, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFGW_0Xpv4w

What is your current skincare routine? To maximise the effectiveness of the VitaminB5, please use our skincare range, of Acne Control Cleansing Mousse, Acne Control Moisturiser and 5-minute Skin Purifying Mask.
Use the Mask to reduce congestion, a spot treatment for stubborn areas and feel free to use overnight if possible. The spot may get worse to start with as the Mask draws out impurities from underneath the skin.

Please feel to ask any more questions or contact us on help@skinb5.com to discuss your personal situation. We would discuss diet, lifestyle, family history etc; other things that may be affecting your skin.

Michelle from the SkinB5 Team

IN REPLY TO YOUR HELP

its been 5 days since ive stopped and noticed my acne is actually going away. when i was using the acne strength tablets, my acne would continuously appear everyday. i figured it was part of the process but it got to a point where my acne is now severe and the acne that was appearing were not going away. it wasnt just your average acne, it was causing pain and lumps all over my face literally. im starting to look like i have a disease. i am 23 years old , i play sports and go to the gym 4-5 times a week, had mild or little acne. i can see alot of reviews where people were successful and figured it would work but never in my life would i have tried it if i knew the outcome for me. ive spent alot of money buying your products only for it to make it worse. ive lost all confidence to go out doors, skipped outings and stopped going gym since going on your treatment. im completely frustrated that it has caused so much grief.
i have started using benzac which consist of benzyl peroxide and it is started to clear without several pimples all over my face and it has dramatically calmed which the lumps are also smoothing out
i should have never started this treatment

See all 47 questions about SkinB5 Acne Supplements & Skincare System

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details