Works a treat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2018

I don’t usually write reviews but this product was amazing my 15 year old daughter had mild acne but was very self conscious about it. I purchased these tablets but it took 3 weeks and then we saw amazing results her skin has no redness and hardly any breakouts and her confidence has soared. To see her this happy I would have paid 100 dollars a bottle. Thanks guys

It actually helps

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

I get so scared when I read reviews because for so long I would read them and then the products would never work on me. These ones actually did. The cleanser was gentle enough and I think that was always my problem - I used too many hard treatments. I only use the cleanser now in the AM (since I try not to wear skin makeup anymore and that has also helped tremendously), and use water at night. I feel like my skin is at a normal pH now. The supplements work wonders. I think that is what really helped the most. I'm on the maintenance vitamins now and still so happy with the results. Don't stress - keep trying different products like I did. This one worked for me!

No results

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2018

I used this religiously for 10 weeks(2 tables x 3 a day, mask etc.) and saw absolutely 0 results at all. I understand that most acne products don't work for ALL acne, but these products make big claims and have big price tags, so I was expecting, you know, some visible improvement?

Comments
SkinB5 Official

Hello Joe, Sorry to hear that our products do not meet your expectations. Advice that we could offer: Majority of our customers see results (when following recommended dosage diligently) see res... read more »

Verified Purchase Model: Acne Control Range

Amazing product, I'm so happy with my results!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

I ordered the Moderate to Severe Acne treatment pack in August this year and have had amazing results! I’m so happy with how much better my skin is looking now, the redness in my face has reduced so much. I honestly didn't think I'd have such great results but I've been pleasantly surprised. I noticed a huge difference after about 4 weeks of using the products. Thank you SkinB5, I will continue to use the products for a very long time!

Disappointing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

My partner introduced these supplements to me in May, 2017. I read lots of reviews and couldn't wait to try it! I started with 1 tablet and 1 caplet 3x a day. After 2 months, I had seen no improvement in my acne or oiliness. I searched Skin B5's website, and decided not to be discouraged and keep taking the supplements dutifully. At the 4 month mark, I decided to switch to the extra strength combination. It is now November (6 months later) and with my supplements ending, sadly, I don't think I will repurchase this product. All I have seen is my money disappearing...

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
SkinB5 Official

Hi Matilda, Thank you for your review. From what you describe, you have been on the Extra Strength Tablets since September, how many weeks? We recommend 6-12 weeks on our supplements and for more... read more »

Skin B5

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

SkinB5 has helped restore confidence i'd lost through experiencing acne. Through the initial month of my course on the extra strength capsules, I've noticed literally no side effects but immense success. The tablets seem to be more effective than when i was on Accutane. I'll without a doubt be continuing to use SkinB5 to maintain perfect skin. Better than anything I've used before.

Comments
SkinB5 Official

Hi Nicholas,

Thank you for review. We are so pleased to see you have seen clear skin. Keep up with your supplements to get your skin under control and combine with the skincare range to heal and repair your skin.

Kind regards

Great product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

I’ve been using Skin B5 Acne Control Tablets for 3months now. I’m really impressed with this product because at first, I thought this will not work for me. My skin is so much better now! I don’t get lots of acne anymore. I usually get when it’s my ‘time of the month’ only. Satisfied costumer here! Planning on purchasing the Caplets soon.

Comments
SkinB5 Official

Hi Maureen, We are pleased you persisted with the supplements and as a result saw visibly clearer skin. The journey can be longer, but the solution a Nutritional and long term solution. Please f... read more »

Melbourne

Does Not Work for All

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

I'm usually quite opposed to leaving reviews that are not so favourable, as I appreciate the same method may work differently on various people. However, I am compelled to leave a review as the reviews on here are what motivated me to purchase Skin B5. It has now been six months since I have been taking a mixture of the Acne Control Tablets - Extra Strength and Acne Control Caplets - with Vitex, 3 x a day, as recommended by Skin B5 and I can safely report that this has had no improvement to my hormonal cystic acne whatsoever. I appreciate cystic acne is quite a severe skin disorder, however Skin B5 makes claims that it "fights acne from within" and is "revolutionary". In addition, I believe their products are quite pricey for something that is essentially not effective at all (at least in my case). Six months later, the only review I can provide is that personally I have wasted time and money.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
SkinB5 Official

Hi Claudia, Thank you for your review. If you suffer cystic hormonal acne there may be underlying issues with hormones that need to be addressed by a health practitioner. Another suggestion is ... read more »

Thank you for your response. I can say for certain my lifestyle and diet are not factors in the role of my acne - I wish the solution were that easy. I appreciate I may have an underlying issue tha... read more »

Canberra

Not worth the wait

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2017

I tried skin B5 Acne control extra strength tablets for 3 months and it wasn't worth it. They did nothing to help clear my skin. I tried to stick with it but it was a waste of time. Better off going back on the pill to help clear my skin.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
SkinB5 Official

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for your review. If you suffer hormonal Acne, we recommend 1 Extra Strength Tablet and 1 Caplet three times a day with food and water. The Caplets contain Vitex a herb whic... read more »

Thank you very much for your help and offer. I was using the skincare as part of the range however it didn't work for me. Cheers.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Model: Acne Control Range

Did nothing and I wasted moneyh

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2017

I took skin b5 Acne control extra strength tablets for 3 months and saw little to no results. After reading other reviews when there wasn't any change after the 1st month I thought I should stick it out and bought two more months worth of tablets but I can tell you now at the end of three months I wish I hadn't wasted by money. I eat well, I drink lots of water but my cystic hormonal acne wont go away so I thought maybe B5 would make the difference. It hasn't and I hope other people who are in the same boat as me don't waste $150 like I did. Maybe this works for people with non cystic acne or who don't have a good lifestyle but it didn't work for me.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
SkinB5 Official

Hi Laura, Thank you for your review. If you suffer cystic hormonal acne there may be underlying issues with hormones that need to be addressed by a health practitioner. Another suggestion is to ... read more »

Hi Laura,

We would also suggest taking 1 Tablet and 1 Caplet, three times a day with food and water to assist with your hormonal acne.

Kind regards,

• 3 helpful votes

Model: Acne Control Range

BEST acne treatment EVER!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2017

Seriously, throw away your other products and try this! I wish Skin B5 was around when I was a teenager, it would have made my life so much easier! I'm now almost 30, been off the pill for 2 years and about 6 months ago I was struggling with adult acne - all on my chin, neck, forehead. I had cystic acne, big lumps under my skin that were really sore plus general acne. I saw the reviews on this website and thought well it's worth a go! It took about 4-6 weeks of taking the tablets (I take the full strength tablets), using the cleanser, and the mask for me to see results - so be patient! But now ... wow, the difference in my skin is ridiculous! I'm so so so happy I found this skin range! I feel so much more confident. I literally have no acne, I get the odd spot which is really rare. So in love with these products! I feel like stocking up on them because I never want to run out! The only downside is I to take 6 tablets a day, but I'm prepared to do that for awesome skin. I have oily / dry skin, so I found the moisturiser to be a miss, it's a gel like formula, and it just didn't moisterise my face enough, so I use another product. THANK YOU SKINB5!!!!

Comments
SkinB5 Official

You're very welcome and thank you so much Johanne, we are so rapt that you found our range and it's helped you! Totally understand regarding the experience of the moisturiser, we always explain to ... read more »

Byron bay

Best Acne Control Range I have ever used

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

As a Clinical Nutritionist I tried Skin B5 on my own skin as I was impressed with the ingredients nutritional content. My skin health improved dramatically. I was suffering from less cystic acne and the over health of my skin improved. As a Nutritionist I only recommend products I believe in and have tried myself. I can't recommend Skin B5 highly enough. The skin range has no hidden nasty ingredients and the ingredient list of nutrients are all required for skin health and in particular decrease symptoms of Acne. I have now started referring my patients to Skin B5 for extra nutritional help to combat Acne.

Great Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

I have been using Skin B5 extra strength tablets and caplets for the past 2 months. The results have been amazing. My skin is so much clearer and healthy. Aside from this I have contacted Skin B5 with questions surrounding pregnancy and their product range. The ladies on the phone have always been so helpful, patient and willing to listen and offer such a wide range of knowledge.
I will be using the skin care range shortly and cant wait to try the mask, as I'm a huge fan of face masks.
I'm pleased to hear that the moisturiser is light weight and not heavy on my skin, and look forward to using the daily cleanser. I am getting married in October and have been concerned about coming off the contraceptive pill as I would suffer break outs when not on it. I believe with the help of Skin B5 I have found the solution. All natural products as well as being Australian made, I couldn't be more happier and prouder to use this product and endorse it. Thank you Skin B5.

• 2 questions
  • 4 helpful votes

Actually Works!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

I was a bit skeptical on trying the extra strength tablets, as I thought it would be just another gimmicky product that doesn't do anything. I've tried multiple over the counter products, tons of different medicated and natural face washes and nothing has worked! BUT I am so glad I tried these tablets! Within 1 week of taking 6 tablets daily, my skin was starting to transform! Multiple people complimented my skin and how calm and clear it looked! I suffered from cystic acne which was so hard to get rid of. I just finished the bottle and my skin is looking amazing! Need to go buy another. But I really do recommend these tablets! Only downfall is taking 6 pills a day, it does take some time to get in to a routine, but it's 100% worth it!

Changed my life!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

I have been suffering from acne for about 7 years. This is the first product that has actually worked!! I have tried everything to get rid of my acne but nothing ever worked. I saw results within the first 2 weeks - my face was less irratated and red. My face as never looked this clear!
I take 6 tablets a day , wash twice a day with the cleanser and then follow with the moisturiser.
I highly recommended these products!!

Comments
SkinB5 Official

That's awesome to hear Jessica, thank you for your review.

Kind regards

Seeing improvements

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

My skin looks better and is not as reactive as it previously was. Coffee and chocolate would often exacerbate my pimples, but the acne control range is keeping the puss and redness away.

Comments
SkinB5 Official

Hi Danielle, Thank you for your review. Coffee and chocolate (especially milk chocolate) have an effect on your acne as you've described and you may need to avoid these until you get your skin un... read more »

LAST RESORT REALLY WORKS

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

My teenage daughter has suffered from acne for many years on her face, chest and back. We had tried everything on the market and also antibiotics of various types and the contraceptive pill to try to improve the situation. The next step for us was Roaccutane which I felt was really drastic and harsh on the body. An internet search came up with SkinB5. Being all natural and basically a vitamin combination I liked the sound of this different approach so I purchase some products and the Extra Strength tablets.She started taking 4 per day rather than 6 just to be a bit cautious. Within a week her face began to clear up and the constant redness she has had settled. Within 3 weeks her skin on her face and chest is clear and less oily and her back is clearing also. In addition to all of this she has also had persistent problems with anxiety and depression for which she has been getting treatment and therapy for. Within one week of being on SkinB5 her mood started to lift and she is a lot happier now. How much of this is due to the fact she is happy with her appearance and how much can be attributed to the positive effect of B vitamins on the nervous system and in treating anxiety I dont know but I am extremely impressed with this product. I have never written a product review but felt our experience with this was worth sharing. Good luck and give it a go.

Comments
SkinB5 Official

Hi Happy Mum, Thank you so much for your review. The whole team is so appreciative of you sharing your daughter's experience in such an honest and heartfelt way. Your review represents all the c... read more »

Thank you for your reply. I am actively recommending your range to other mums, friends and family members. Just wish i had come across skinb5 earlier which may have helped one of my sons with simil... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

CHANGED MY SKIN COMPLETELY

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

My skin just suddenly became such a problem. After finishing my first year of university with practically no troubles at all, my skin broke out into such bad acne around my mouth area and chin. It was painful and relentless no matter what time of the month it was. My self confidence was taking such a beating, I was so so low about my appearance and hated that I felt that way. Im a musician so I have to stand in front of people with lights on me, so to not feel confident in your own skin was a huge problem. I was looking on Flora & Fauna for some other products and stumbled across SkinB5. I did some research and thought it sounded pretty positive. I still had massive doubts it would work but I am SO glad I took the chance on these products because they have changed everything. My skin is better in every way - it is smoother, softer, less breakouts, even toned. After being on the products for only 2 months my skin has done a complete 360. Safe to say I will continue to use SkinB5.

ROOTY HILL

Would not recommend

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

Purchased the deluxe package that includes extra Str pills, mask, mouse, and the moisturiser twice so that's Over $300 worth of regret. I've religiously followed their protocol but I've broken out more, even worse it's cystic acne. I've been using it for 9 weeks and If anything my skin has been getting worse, my skin is oilier. Customer service is straight copy and paste, I've emailed them in 2 seperate occasions and they say exactly the same thing, blah blah this is normal, you'll see results on 8-10 weeks. Surely there has to be signs of improvement... Bottom line is you're better off investing money into something that works or has a money back guarantee.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
SkinB5 Official

Hi Rodney, Thank you for your review. We are here to help all our customers. We understand you feel our response is a simple copy and paste. We read and responded to your two emails addressing co... read more »

SkinB5 Official

We would also once again, mention food, for example, protein shakes or muscle building products are usually are whey based, so while to traditionally not thought of as a dairy product, actually is a dairy product. Dairy is linked to increased Acne

Queensland

• 2 helpful votes

Model: Acne Control Range

My opinion of this range, read if you're considering buying!!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2017

I had used the whole range for over 2 months. I used the caplets and tablets. I had 2, 3 times a day. (that's 6 tablets) I also used the mask and moisturizer. The whole range cost me $200. So all up I spent about $600. Even though I am already struggling with finances. My skin is sensitive/dry, oily in the T zone and my acne mainly appeared on my jawline and all over my cheeks. My diet was good, I would avoid all of the bad foods. I also drank lots of water. I am nearly 22 years old.
Unfortunately at first the range made my skin worse. There was a point it started clearing up, although it got worse again, worse than it started.
I really wanted to like these products, there was so many great reviews, although I couldn't bear how terrible my skin was getting anymore I was becoming more of a negative person. My skin has never been so bad in my life. Even being off the Skinb5 range, I'm noticing a slight improvement, although I still have basically the same breakouts I did when I started the range.

I will continue to use the mask and occasionally because I do like the feel of this.

Even though I don't have a great rating... It still might be worth giving this range as everyone's skin reacts differently. Because it didn't work for me, doesn't mean it won't work for you. I will point it out there that the Skinb5 team did everything they could to help me and gave me so much information and I really appreciated that.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
SkinB5 Official

Hi Carly, Thank you for review and sharing your experience. We appreciate the opportunity to help you along with our nurturing from the SkinB5 Team for the past few months. You describe both hor... read more »

1 of 8 pages

Acne Control Range

Hi I've been using the skin b5 range as advised. i take one of each the extra strength tablet and caplets 3 times a day with food and water. my skin has been very good, right up til now. i have been breaking out the last a couple weeks and just can't see to get rid off it. i eat very good diet all fresh clean food. i even avoided eating bad during xmas break i don't know what to do. i have been on b5 for almost 5 months now. what can i do. i also need to tell u also use the cleanser as well as mask. my break out is only on my chi. should i change something.\can u pls help me. i want it to stop

betsie gilbert asked on Jan 09, 2018

Hello Betsie,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Since you have seen results with taking 1 Extra Strength Tablet + 1 Caplet, 3 times a day, that means it worked for you for the last 5 months.

If all of the sudden you are breaking out again and you have not changed your diet, it is possible that something else has changed eg. your stress level, weather (hotter and more humid weather could trigger breakouts).

My suggestion is that you can try switch over to 2 Extra Strength Tablets, 3 times a day for at least 2 week and see if that helps. Some customers find that by switching between the Extra Strength Tablets and the Caplets based on the need of their body seems to work well.

Let us know how you go and if you want to ask more in-depth questions, please do feel free to PM via email help@skinb5.com.

Have a wonderful day,

Acne Control Range

Hi! I have had one container of the skin b5 acne control extra strength tablets and I was wondering if I am allowed to have the extra strength tablets a second time in a row or if I should be moving onto the controlling tablets? Thanks

Jess asked on Jan 09, 2018

Hello Jess,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

You can take SkinB5 Acne Control Extra Strength Tablets at the full treatment dose until your acne is cleared. You should not need to take SkinB5 at the recommended full treatment dose for more than 6 months.

SkinB5 is a nutritional formula suitable for long term use. It is also very important to take a small dose of SkinB5 as part of your daily supplement routine to prevent acne breakouts returning.

Once your skin is clear you can gradually reduce dosage to 3-4 tablets a day for 2 months, then 2-3 Extra Strength Tablets per day, then transition over to use the Acne Control Caplets 1-2 caplets a day as part of your daily health and beauty routine to prevent breakouts.

People who are acne prone need supplementation of essential clear skin nutrients to maintain clear skin. Once your skin is cleared, we highly recommend that you keep taking a maintenance dose to maintain good levels of the key clear skin nutrients in your body in order to prevent future breakouts. If you do not take any maintenance dose of the SkinB5 vitamins, overtime your body would be depleted of clear skin nutrients again and acne may resurface.

We hope this answers your question.

For more information you can also visit our Help Centre https://faqs.skinb5.com

Have a beautiful day,

Acne Control Range

Hi How long generally would the purging period last? Understand every case different - just an idea would be great. Thanks

Sandz asked on Jan 03, 2018

Hello Sandz,

Happy New Year!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

For some acne sufferers, at the beginning an acne regimen, their acne gets worse before it gets better. This is not always the case, but can be frustrating for those patients who do experience the initial acne flare.

When we begin treating acne, there are already acne lesions developing in the skin. Although SkinB5's supplements stop the development of new acne, the treatments cannot always halt the emergence of pre-existing acne on the skin.

These pre-existing pimples may appear in the first 2 weeks - SkinB5 products could also speed up skin cell turnover bringing pre-existing acne to the surface (purging). These usually subside as you continue to take the SkinB5 tablets. So please be patient, your skin should start to clear up after 1-2 months of taking SkinB5 at the recommended treatment dosage.

(Refer also to our FAQs section https://faqs.skinb5.com/hc/en-us/articles/202751719-I-ve-started-using-Acne-Control-and-my-acne-has-increased-)

Let us know if you any further questions.

Regards,

See all 43 questions about SkinB5 Acne Supplements & Skincare System

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details