Filter By:

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN Satellite (Sky Muster)

SO much better than I'd expected

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

I'd beena bit concerned moving to an area with NBN Satellite after living in an area with ADSL broadband, but I needn't have worried. Skymesh has been great. There are times when it runs just a little more slowly than I'm used to, but then thatusedto happen at my old place, too. I depend on the internet for my work, so having a reliable connection is essential. Not only is my connection comparable to my old one, in some cases it's faster and Skymesh staff have been super helpful getting me up and running, as well as advising me on VOIP services because it seems I may be in a mobile black spot. I'd highly recommend them!

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Just moved in.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Just moved in and Skymesh have been most helpful in getting the job done right first time. Second time we've used Skymesh and each time they have been terrific. Can't fault them!

Very happy thanks.....

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

I just moved in and had my internet service installed. I am pleased with the service provided and the customer service we have received. I would highly recommend Skymesh.

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Morning Gail, thanks for taking the time to write your review. It's really great to hear you've been pleased with our service so far. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with - Thanks Ben

• 1 comment
  • 1 question
  • 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes

Connection Type: NBN Wireless

What service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

Every time Iring for service the wait time is too long.
The service people cannot fix problems, they just ramble through the same old restart the modem etc.
Improve, or lose customers.

Connection Type: ISP Satellite

Router mix-up

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

I was disappointed with the mix-up of my router not being sent and I had to drive 60 odd km to get one on time for set up but the service has been good otherwise many thanks.

Connection Type: NBN Satellite (Sky Muster)

Great product and download speeds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

Great service, Installation was non fuss by a very experienced installer. He was very informative and our system was up and running within 15 minutes of the completion of Installation.
SkyMesh personnel have been very efficient and helpful throughout the whole process which has only taken about 10 days since our Initial inquiry for their service to be Installed.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Hey Anne, thanks for taking the time to write your review. It's great to hear that our staff have been efficient and helpful. - Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with - Thanks, Ben

Connection Type: NBN Satellite (Sky Muster)

So quick to install and an excellent customer experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

From web order to installation was 48 hours to a rural property in St Albans NSW.
Connection is fast, it does vary across the day from 600ms latency and 25Mbps @ 10 9:30 in the morning to 707ms latency 13Mbs @t 1:47 in the afternoon. We had two video streams running at the same time and video quality was excellent. We are able to stream and surf via Satellite with a much better user experience then ADSL copper in Sydney suburbs !!
I can not comment yet on uptime as we are a new customer.

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Morning Brian, Thanks for taking the time to write your review. Its great to hear about your quick installation.

Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with - Thanks, Ben

Best Internet provider I have utilised

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

Moving into a new residence in a new rural estate, I contacted a number of internet provider's to speak about satellite internet plans..After speaking with numerous provider's, Skymesh stood out, not just because of their pricing but more the great customer service and their product knowledge. On signing, installation was swift and extremely hassel free. The continued communication via text message and email continued to put my mind at ease during the whole process. I believe from signing up to completion was under two weeks..Will definitely be telling my friends, and highly recommend..

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Morning Brenton, Thanks for taking the time to write your review. It's great to hear that your installation was quick and hassle-free. It's what we aim for. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with - Thanks Ben

Bendigo

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer

So far so good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

Early days, however so far happy with level of support and no fuss, competent approach.
Long term proposition will ultimately determine whether i remain a customer.

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Hey Tess, thanks for taking the time to write your review. Glad to hear you're enjoying the service so far! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with - Thanks Ben

Customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

The service staff are above average. Easy to deal with and excellent at their jobs. I would highly recommend them.

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Hey Graman, Thanks for your review and recommendation. It's great to hear our staff have been helpful. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with - Thanks Ben

Connection Type: NBN Satellite (Sky Muster)

Remote area sat nbn installation, you guys rock.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

How good is this, our place in suburban Brissie doesn’t have nbn but our remote farm does now with sky mesh.
Professional and very patient with overcoming the obstacles and remoteness etc.

Brisbane

• 9 comments
  • 11 answers
  • 6 helpful votes

Connection Type: NBN Wireless

Newbie

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

Just has the NBN satellite system Installed and it all proceeded well. Technician seemed to know his stuff and very helpful. I had service connection within a couple of hours. In terms of how good the system is - it's early to tell. After reading a few of the negative reports, I will admit to having some concerns, but time will tell.

Private message

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Was once a fan

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

12 months with Skymesh and have had drop out and slow connection. Had two occasions when their call back tech service took over 12hours to get a call back.
Spoke to skymesh about maybe moving my internet provider because of data issue, and the lack of a unlimited data plan. Skymesh disconnected my service without me asking them too and they have charged me a months fee after they disconnected me.
My Advice is beware.

Satellite new installation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2018

So far very fast and efficient, support available quickly when required. Very happy. Let's see how it develop with time. Well done guys.

NBN Satellite Connection

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

We have just ordered this. Installation and customer service was excellent. We are very happy with speed and installation. Support was excellent.

welshpool

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN Satellite (Sky Muster)

SkyMesh are thieves

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Paid my final bill after opting to change providers the took the money twice after spending 80 mins on the phone and and emailing documents to prove the have not replied and after calling them again they told me the documents were not good enough i have my bank looking into this the service team are rude and yes they got rude so that's what they got back

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great service !

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Only had the Skymesh a short time and i am happy with the service so far , streaks ahead of the service i dropped Telstra , got connected quickly and the installer Jordan did a fine job , only gripe was a long wait to talk online with a technician .

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Hey Mick B thanks for your great review. It's really great to hear you are happy with our service. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with - Thanks Ben

Only current issue is the Wifi router will not connect with my Iphone ? so no phone service , the phone settings show Skymesh NBN M3T 5G with a Blue tick ? but nothing !

Connection Type: I don't know

Out of service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

Everyday my service is down for about 1 hour for maintenance, surely it is not necessary to have this everyday. Also I hardly ever use any of the bonus data which seems a bit ridiculous

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Morning Jazzer, thanks for your feedback. Your service differently shouldn't be offline that much. If you could send us a direct message we would love to take a look at this for you - Thanks Ben

My internet is interrupted everyday between 10.00pm and 11.00pm, and on occasions at other times for nbn maintenance which can be a bit annoying if I am doing or want to do something.

Mackay, Queensland

• 1 question
  • 4 answers
  • 11 helpful votes

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN Wireless

It’s a shame to see a good ISP go to waste

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

Used to be a big fan of SkyMesh, but since being acquired by BBB (UK satellite company), I can no longer support them. Speeds quickly worsened and support queues blew out. Plus, their plans are currently just about the worst value I can see out of any nbn provider.

Plus, when troubleshooting speed issues with them, it took 6 months for them to advise us that nbn tower congestion was evident. Yes, this wasn’t their fault for slow speeds, but it was their fault for poor support. Aussie Broadband figured this out after 1 day, and called me back the next. There are so many other options.

If you’re considering SkyMesh, my advice is - don’t.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Perfect.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

Excellent connection. No dropouts. Works like a charm.
Jamie our installer was great. Very knowledgeable and happy to answer our questions. Installation went very smoothly.

1 of 49 pages