Filter By:
Private message

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Poor quality - constant drop outs - rubbish speed

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

Months of complaining, up to email number 43 now. They expect me to do all the research and work in troubleshooting issues of constant dropouts and poor speed, they even sent me a test modem which performs worse, and still they want me to do all the leg work. Escalated to NBN Co. but still getting the run around. I suspect they want me to move to another provider to make it an easy closure for them.

Thanks Skymesh

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Technician arrived as scheduled, in fact he was early, friendly and got on with the installation and did it efficiently and in good time. We have had Skymesh satellite service for more than 3 years at our previous property and have had no real problems with service, connection, backup etc. Thank you.

Connection Type: ISP Satellite

Great service all the way through Thankyou skymesh

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Great service all the way through to hook up. Thankyou skymesh would recommend to my friends. I give you 10/10 for excellent service.

Canberra

• 2 helpful votes

Absolutely stay away!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

Stay. Far. Away!

This “business” has the worst customer service I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. Constant drop outs and, when you call their “support” line you sit on hold for hours and nothing ever gets done. Their speeds, with NBN FTTP, are barely 30-35 mbps yet they claim 100mbps. And don’t even ask for a ticket number as I had to hang up after 90 minutes.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Hi Pete,
We're sorry to hear you had a bad experience contacting our Support hotline.
We've sent a private message to offer assistance.
Thanks, Brendan.

Connection Type: NBN Satellite (Sky Muster)

Quick fix after initial set up..very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

Issues with NBN to start with but very happy with service after using Telstra wireless. Problem solved within 3 days..Only quibble is long wait for answers from technical help phone calls..20 to 30 minute wait.
Great value and flexibility would recommend. Thanks Skymesh have used you before would use you again.

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Hey Ness, thanks for taking the time to write your great review. it's great to hear you're enjoying our flexible options. Currently, we are working on way to improve our call wait times, and hope t... read more »

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Quick to connect and consistantly high speed.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Great affordable plans. 25/5 is the sweet spot that a lot of ISPs don't provide any more. No connection fees or contracts!!!

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Hey Dave, thanks for your review! It's great to hear you're enjoying the speed of your service! If there is anything we can assist with, please let us know - Thanks Ben

Bundaberg Qld 4670

Connection Type: NBN Wireless

Continuous dropouts, unable to download and update, NBN is NOT to blame too slow for speed test

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Far out of touch with technology...obviously. Continuous drop outs, -and no downloads due to time out.
Support line very busy and long waits in the complaint cue.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Hey Sad Keith, would you mind sending through your ticket number via private message so that we are able to check your account?
Thanks Adele

Connection Type: NBN Satellite (Sky Muster)

How could a company like this staying in business ?

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Nothing been done right: Did not receive a modem 2 days after the account had been activated; Signed up for 100G/month plan, but got barred after reached 5G data usage; tired to ring their customer service, always on hold, then was told by a computer to leave message and someone would return me call shortly - 3 hours later, I am still waiting; Its website never works - trying to key in the email address (the user name), but the system changes the user name once "submit" button is clicked, then an error message pops up "email address/password is wrong".... I am so regretful to sign up with this company!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Good Morning Nelson, Would you mind sending us your ticket number via private message so we can look into your account. Thanks Adele

Newcastle

• 2 helpful votes

Reliable ISP

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

I've been with Skymesh since May 2017 and have been happy with the service provide. I haven't had any fall outs, and have been happy with the speeds. They were able to price match a cheaper plan that I found with another provider, and now I am paying less for NBN, than I was for broadband. I've done a few speedtests since I've been with Skymesh, and the results are consistent. There was a day at the end of the billing cycle where my internet was completely cut off, and I wasn't able to call Skymesh because they were closed. But the connection was automatically restored at midnight when the billing cycle clicked over. My internet was out for a few hours late at night, but other than this glitch, I've had no problems with the company.

Australia

• 15 comments
  • 4 answers
  • 22 helpful votes

Stay away from SkyMesh

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

I have been having issues with SkyMesh for months now.

My internet and phone go down for anywhere between an hour to 1.5 days on a regular basis. Sometimes they both go down, sometimes one goes down and the other is up.

When I complained about it to SkyMesh, they told me my outages were "normal" and "expected". Umm, no they are not.

I also had an issue with my NBN service, which my internet provider is supposed to resolve with NBNCo, but again SkyMesh did nothing of the sort. They provided ZERO help. They did nothing other than send an email to NBNCo and tell me my complaint was "completed". I had to resolve that myself and I resolved it. No-one from SkyMesh did anything to resolve my issue. No-one. What use are they? They're supposed to be the liaison point to resolve these issues, not be a blocker or to be of no help. They are absolutely abysmal and of no help whatsoever. They just wasted my time.

They also told me someone contacted me about my internet and phone outages, when no-one contacted me. When I questioned them about it, they ignored me. Such poor customer service and dismal complaints resolution. Actually make that non-existent complaints resolution.

I put in a complaint with the TIO months ago and it's still going on.

SkyMesh just waste my time, offering absolutely no resolution to my issues and take absolutely no responsibility for the faults that I have encountered. There seems to be a lot of finger pointing and no resolution.

All internet providers have some issues, but SkyMesh has many issues, namely:

- no support
- no complaints resolution
- not taking responsibility for faults
- not resolving faults
- not providing good communication (actually little to no communication)
- not following up on issues
- poor customer service

These issues comes from the top - management. Because they clearly have bad management with bad processes, this is the outcome. And I am not the only one who has these types of issues with them - look at all the bad reviews here. And this is just a handful of the issues people have with them - not everyone that has problems with SkyMesh posts here. So just remember that.

And as such, I am not happy with this company and would not recommend them at all.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Good Morning, Zaklina. We have checked your file and unfortunately we have some conflicting information with respect to your above comments. I am confident to say that your concerns have been met a... read more »

This is the issue I am talking about. You take no responsibility for anything. And If my concerns were "exceeded by your staff", then why did I have to go to the TIO? Why am I still complaining abo... read more »

Perth

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Super slow and ignore complaints

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Have been using them for my NBN for years and ever since they changed from DHCP to PPPoE their speeds have dropped from ~95mbps to 5-8mbps. After talking to them about it their answer is to go to another service provider if i don't like the speeds I am getting. Avoid them as a provider. There are FAR better options out there.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Hi Michael,
Thank you for your review - we're sorry to hear that you've had a poor experience with SkyMesh. We've sent you a private message so that we can discuss your concerns further.
Thanks, Brendan.

Connection Type: NBN Satellite (Sky Muster)

Happy Days with SKYMESH after a bitter cyber divorce with Harbour ISP. Don’t be a sucker for punishm

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

After a nightmare ride with rural IS ‘provider’ Harbour ISP and a lengthy separation process with the TIO we shopped around and heard mostly good things of SKYMESH. We came on board and so far so good...nothing really to complain about. The wait time like most Tele industry could be shortened, but when you do get through they’re professional and very friendly and technically accommodating. I can now stream video and HD Netflix. The price is what you’d expect for satellite. Highly recommend. Please see my review on HarbourISP if anyone is a sucker for punishment! there’s some shockers out there negligently mass selling a limited service.

Brisbane

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Slow internet and no support

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

Use to be great before they got sold off to an english company!
Speeds were 12/6 on a 100/40 plan
Never helped solve any issue or refund any money.
Can't talk to anyone because they never answer the phone, They don't answer emails for weeks and sometimes just outright ignore you.
They just said "you can leave, we arent interested in upgrading CVC in your area atm"
Terrible responce and still charged me for the month I switched to a different provider.

Buyer Beware, Skymesh is not for everyone

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Hey Johnny, thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're sorry to hear about the experience you've had with our support team. Please let us know if we can help with any outstanding matters - Thanks Ben

Sydney

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Very slow peak/evening speeds. Find alternate provider with guaranteed peak/evening speeds!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

Very poor peak/evening speeds and tech confirmed Skymesh would NOT be buying extra capacity to fix the problem. Very disappointed. Basically, their only response to the issue was 'we do not guarantee peak speeds'. Other providers now offer peak/evening speed guarantees - finally. Look elsewhere if you want to stream content in the evening.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Hey jsanderson, thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're sorry to hear about the experience you've had with our support team and the slow speeds you had received. Please let us know... read more »

Toowoomba

Reliable and consistent

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

Skymesh has been my ISP for a number of years now. My connection has been very stable, with very few interruptions and most of them have been for scheduled maintenance and I was given prior notice. I have never experienced the 6pm slow-down that seems to be common on other ISPs.

Customer service has been excellent on the rare occasions I've needed to contact them. You speak to a real technician, not just a call centre with a script, and problems get solved quickly.

Pricing is very reasonable, and they allowed me to build a custom plan that suited my needs.

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Morning Klaw, thanks for your great review! We're glad to hear you're enjoying the service. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can assist with - Thanks Ben

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Went with skymesh because of reputation for customer service and have been very happy with everythin

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

Went with Skymesh because of their reputation for customer service. Have been very satisfied with all aspects...fast response, Australian support staff, timely and competent resolution of queries, reliable connection, speeds about 95% of promised according to Ookla Speed Test.

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Morning Norm, thanks for your great review. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the speed of your service and our Australian support staff! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can assist with - Thanks Ben

Easy. Fast.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

Purchased 100/40 NBN FTTP, took 1 day to have my application complete and all I had to do was connect my router and put my credentials in and done. speeds run true at about 80/35 minimum.
No drop-outs.
All service was prompt, most pleasant and quickest setup I've ever experienced.
Thank you and keep it up Skymesh.

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Hey HUDDYHUDSOY, thanks for your review! It's great to hear your happy with the quality and speed of your service. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can assist with - Thanks Ben

Cootharaba

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

Nbn satellite is great
Easy to set up and installed well
Connection can be a little better in peak time but over all very good
Voip phone is great

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Hey Jane, Thanks for your great review! I'm glad to hear your happy with your service! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can assist with - Thanks Ben

• 1 answer
  • 6 helpful votes

Slow customer service, 30 day notice to cancel

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

The wait times for customer service calls are very long, the service is fast and reliable so you shouldn’t need to contact them very often anyway. The 30 day cancelation notice is not okay to me. You pay each month in advance, can’t see a reason for this. If service quality drops they have you stuck for a month.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

Customer service personnel are fantastic, very friendly and professional.
Fast connection, was up and running 24 hours after signing up.
Speeds better than previous provider.

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Morning Tinkawitch, Thanks for your great feedback. Very glad to hear that our customer service team have been great! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can assist with - Thanks Ben

1 of 42 pages