Filter By:
  • 2 answers
  • 9 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

After nine months of substandard FTTN caused by a line problem, we finally have a fast and stable connection thanks to Skymesh pushing back on the NBN and getting them to come and fix the problem. A previous provider blamed our constant dropouts and low speeds on coexistence and didn’t bother to have this investigated properly. Many thanks to Skymesh, and in particular Luke, for their persistence in pursuing this with the NBN through to resolution. We now have rock solid internet with no dropouts and great speeds at all times of the day, but I doubt whether this outcome would have been achieved without Luke’s assistance and persistence. My only issue is the sometimes lengthy wait on the phone when calling support for assistance and a call back system that doesn’t appear to work well. This is something for you to work on Skymesh but it's great to be able to speak to someone in Australia when help is required.

Getting less than half my speed (10Mbps) from my 25/5 plan

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

NBN FTTN.
Been with Skymesh for a month. Speed was good at the beginning and was getting close to 22 Mbps. Its since gone down to ~10Mbps. Have had to reset my router 2-3 times over the past week now. Internet dropped out once in the last week as well. Giving it another month and if connection remains like this I'm out.

Perth

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

terrible user support, terrible speed and constant drop off.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

I have fibre to node, the node being just outside my house.
The speed is always way below what I pay for and we experience constant drop off in the service.
What is more disappointing is the customer service. They never call back or answer email. Just a joke (and they claim they are "different" from main provider....)

Private message

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Horrible Connection Set Up Service - cannot even set up our NBN connection and haven't rectified

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Appointment issues with Skymesh and NBN - where our appointment was cancelled for another day through Skymesh but the NBN technician turned up anyways, so my partner came home from work for them to make the connection. Once he connected he asked for the modem from Skymesh which we did not have because you (Skymesh) did not explain we had to have this ordered and ready when the NBN technician comes to set the connection up.
He explained that the connection is ready and all we need to do is connect the modem once we received it, we have then tri
ed explaining this to Skymesh where we have received appalling customer service and they can't work out what's going on with the system. They attempted to cancel and make a new appointment with NBN (which in my opinion is unnecessary since he has already connected it to our house).
We ordered the modem online over a month ago, we have connected the modem but obviously Skymesh have not activated the connection so we are not receiving a signal.
We have had numerous failed attempts to speak to a customer service representative and receive any type of proper explanation and solution. Your employees need to be better trained and educated on how to deal with customers. We have been away for a month and thought it would be solved by the time we are back and still no answer or responsibility taken. We contacted Skymesh on 31st August morning and opted for a call back, we received a call back and once we clicked "yes" to answer the call we were put on hold for 30 minutes which is ridiculous if your service called us back - we hung up and sent an email and have not had a response since (it is now 13 August). We are extremely disappointed with the service and the entire process with your company and cannot deal with this anymore.

We then decided to contact iinet to get a new connection because your service is a joke, where they said the copper wire to our house is already in use by another service provider - which is OBVIOUSLY Skymesh and that we require a transfer of service. Which costs money and we will not be paying for any of this since Skymesh is at fault and needs to rectify the errors that have been caused.

How on earth this company has screwed up the system so much is beyond me and we want it to be solved within this week, no later than 18 August. Skymesh - you are going to respond asking for a ticket number, I don't have one from the multiple calls we have had, if you check under my account details, you can see the customer service representatives we have dealt with - they seem to be able to identify what the issue is but have done absolutely NOTHING to resolve it.

We have been trying to set up a connection since May, it is now mid August and we are yet to get anything done. If you are trying to go with Skymesh just not that you will have significant issues while setting up. We are yet to have a connection so can't give you information on speed or quality of the actual NBN connection.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Amazing service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

Connection type = Fibre to the Premise
Set-up process & Timeframe for it = Easy and simple, roughly 3 weeks due to getting Battery backup installed
Reliable connection = About 90% reliable
Have you experienced frequent dropouts = Yes but that's a Vocus issue. Daily at approx. 6am, 9:30am, 6:30pm, 10pm
How satisfied are you with the provider's Customer Service and/or Support = Very satisfied

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Morning Tracey, Thanks for your review. Easy and simple set up is what we aim for, and we are glad it was the case for you too! Could i arrange for support to give you a call in regards to your drop outs? - Thanks Ben

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN HFC (Cable)

Unusable during peak periods.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Morning AY A, Thanks for taking the time to post your feedback! Sorry to hear about your speeds issues, i can totally understand it can be frustrating. Would i be able to grab your ticket number? W... read more »

Thanks Ben, appreciate the reply but unfortunately its too late. I was told repeatedly already that there was no minimum speed and I get what I get basically... even if that meant unusable internet... read more »

Sandringham

Private message

Connection Type: NBN HFC (Cable)

So far so good!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Connected to their HFC plans a month ago. Speeds are really good in my area (Sandringham) - originally was on 25/5 and moved to 50/20. There are some weird quirks for the transition - so had to wait until my cycle was up - but wasn't any hassle. Switched across without an issue.

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Morning Teardrop3d, thanks for your review! Great news about your speeds! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with - thanks Ben

Heyfield

Private message

Connection Type: NBN Satellite (Sky Muster)

Frequent dropouts with little communication from supplier

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Easy to sign up, not very easy to access support when needed. As a Satellite NBN customer the service is unreliable, 3+ days of unreliable access, no communication from the supplier about the outages, no reimbursement offered for the multiple people unable to perform their normal day to day duties. Long hold times awaiting technical assistance, and no callback when callback option selected.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Hey JCol, thanks for taking the time to post our feedback.Very sorry to hear about the experience you've had with our support team, would i be able to grab your ticket number? We would love to look into this for you - Thanks Ben

We were not provided with a ticket number. Nor were we provided with a text message to any of our listed numbers to advise of the outage last Friday, we were only told that the outage advise had be... read more »

Morning JCol, ill send you a DM - Thanks Ben

Brisbane

• 2 comments
Private message

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN HFC (Cable)

Easy signup through the website speeds are nearly as advertised

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

Signed up online service was connected the following friday, i got the 100/40 plan and most of the time its 90/39mb very pleased with the pricing and month by month option highly recommend them based in Brisbane too !!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Morning Andrew, thanks for your great feedback! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with - Thanks Ben

Australia

• 2 comments

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Speeds ok but support is terrible.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

Been with Skymesh since February after NBN was available in my area. I'm on their own POI and speeds have been good. Though have experienced high latency in peak times which made online gaming impossible. Support was no help with the issue and after weeks of back and forth gave up. Internet is down at the moment. Even after several calls and being in contact with NBN who was called out to resolve neighbors same issues Skymesh has still refused to log a job with NBN even though it is confirmed failed ports at the node. It's time to move on...

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Hey Jimmy, Thanks for taking the time to post your feedback. Would it be possible to grab your ticket number at all? We would love to look into this for you. - Thanks Ben

Hi Ben, I would love to though I never got provided one since I logged it over the phone. I have just called up again to check status and was informed "it has recently been past over to NBN to check out."

Thanks Jimmy, Ill send you a PM. - Thanks Ben

Thurgoona

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

No Customer Service, No fttp atm

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

Between Skymesh and nbnco our connection to fttp has been a complete disaster. Started in January getting a brand new house connected by nbnco but they didn't show up (actually didn't show up about 7 times, seriously we lost count)
Finally after going to local Member, got connected within 24 hours Thank-you!
But our 100mb connection connected at between 9mb and 80mb, and dropped out heaps, so then the months of phone calls, to Skymesh to try and get fixed, nbnco have been out a few times, so have contractors, going around in circles fixing th
e same thing over and over again. What a waste of Government Money (Your Money) So the latest is nbnco have actually disconnected the service (at least we had a service be it sub standard and not what we were paying $89.95 for yes we had to pay for it)
Skymesh promise to ring and don't.
nbnco and the contractors don't talk to each other, as they have replaced the same item 3 times, I stopped them the 4th time, telling them how can a 4th one be faulty!
Just fix the damn thing guys

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Private message

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Great value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

NBN , I have had great internet since it was hooked up, very reliable, have only had a few dropouts and several were notified maintenance. The staff was helpful when I rang, would and do recommend this service.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Hey John, Thanks for taking the time to post your great feedback! Very happy to hear about the positive experience you had with our team! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with - thanks Ben

• 5 helpful votes
Private message

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Worst Customer Service.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

Hi,
Skymesh customer service team is pathetic, their so called customer team has no idea what they are doing. Firstly you have wait for hours to get the call and after that they will say sorry we cannot help you on this issue as the person who can help is busy or not available. Trust me don't get skymesh as your provider.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Hey Uzair, Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We are sorry to hear about the extended wait times you experienced and for the lack of support you received. This is not at all the experi... read more »

Wollongong

• 6 helpful votes
Private message

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

The end of a once good ISP

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

Skymesh was rock solid until a few months ago. The deterioration since being taken over by SSW is noticeable and the speeds during peak are now a shadow of what they were. Skymesh will say they can't guarantee speeds during peak hours etc etc but the fact is that the new owners clearly made a business decision to reduce CVC capacity across the board which has led to congestion.
All 5 star reviews prior to June should be ignored as Skymesh simply isn't the same company that it was back then.

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Free Netflix is a big selling point, but frustrating when the traffic is accidentally metered.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

Pretty good service but I think it's a bit frustrating when NetFlix traffic suddenly becomes metered (due to changes in NetFlix IP addresses that you don't track). Also don't like that by default you can connect to my internal network. Should be more clear about that in the privacy disclosure.

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Hey Michael, Thanks for taking the time to post your feedback. Ill be more then happy to pass this on. Please let me know if there is anything I can assist with. - Thanks Ben

Perth

Goes out constantly

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2017

Goes out alot, like every couple of hours, also I'm paying for 50mb per second while I get 1mb per second... (image: https://prnt.sc/g1qknj) Also declined really quickly :/

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Afternoon, Thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear about your speeds issues. If you like ill be more then happy to get a member of our support team to give you a call? - Thanks Ben

Update: My internet went out twice in 10 minutes

Come on, when I get back from school can't I play video games without my internet going out?

Edit: I'm getting Aussie Broadband now. Hope this will be better than this sh!t

Private message

Connection Type: NBN HFC (Cable)

Skymesh - O.K. NBN but PATHETIC voip service!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

Was with iinet before we could get the NBN in our area. The internet was constantly crashing if there was more than one device using the internet wirelessly. Made complaints to iinet but they said the wiring to the house was restricting the speed of the internet and they didn't want to fix/upgrade it. The NBN upgraded the cable to the house. So when we could receive the NBN in our area we decided to go with Skymesh.. Asked for reliable internet service as I have high school kids that require the internet for homework. Also asked if I could keep the same phone number I had with iinet. I was told by the customer service rep. at Skymesh that would be o.k. Received my wireless NetComm modem/router in the post (with no instructions or diagrams on how to hook it up). A week later was sent an email telling me the NBN would be connected by the NBN contractor in early April . The internet worked straight away without any problems and has been fine even with about 5 devices using the internet wirelessly. But drama after drama with the voip service. ****** DO NOT EVER GET A VOIP SERVICE WITH SKYMESH !!! *****A couple of days after connecting to the NBN I was sent an email informing me that the voip service is ready to use and my new phone number was 6364------ not the phone number I wanted to keep when I was with iinet - the number Skymesh said I could keep! Emailed and rang Skymesh telling them that that is not the phone number I wanted - I wanted to keep the phone number I have had for the past 20 years. Then I get a call from Skymesh saying that they gave me the wrong phone number. The phone number was another skymesh's customers number! After many, many emails and phone calls I eventually got my old phone number back. Then the voip service stopped working - more emails and phone calls. The voip service finally started working as it should on July 5 (yep, problems since early April). On July 21st the voip service is faulty again! No phone service at all! Just been on the phone to Skymesh for an hour and 20 minutes. They have escalated the fault...but I have still no voip service. Doing my head in. Do yourself a favour - stay away from Skymesh. One star for Skymesh. Would have got more stars as the internet has given me no problems, but the problems with the voip service has dragged my star rating down.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Morning Dagger, Thanks for taking the to post your feedback. I'm very sorry to hear about the VoIP issues and delays you experienced with us. This is not at all the experience we wont our customers... read more »

Broomfield

Connection Type: NBN Wireless

Rubbish

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

NBN fixed wireless should be NBN needs to be fixed wireless. The worst net connection ever ADSL was more reliable. Skyhash!

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Hi Tuz, I think you need to speak to our support team? Would you mind sending through a private message with your application/location address and I will have one of our team members look into it f... read more »

I have spoken to skymesh today and last week and the week before. I waste a lot of time and money trying to have a reliable service which you can't provide. As soon is there a resolution and every... read more »

• 1 answer
  • 10 helpful votes
Private message

Connection Type: NBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

New customer - very happy with high speeds, service and price so far - Port Melbourne

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2017

I have no complaints so far. Fast speeds and reliable service. The Foxel technican was impressed with the speeds I was getting on Skymesh I will let you know if it changes, as I am a new customer.

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Morning, Thanks for your great review! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with. - Thanks Ben

Muntadgin

Private message

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN Satellite (Sky Muster)

Not Happy Jan

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

NBN Connection is crap!! rang Skymesh about this was told because its wireless and all companies have this problem... why am i paying $89 a month to be using my phone data at the moment? Have had trouble this afternoon while trying to watch netflix after a week at work so thought i would chill out a little guess not because wait the internet isn't working once again... ok so i will give them a call... "i am sorry but we aren't open please leave a message" look on the site and it said opening hours are 8am - 5pm so why at 4:50 am i getting this crap that you're aren't open??? Very disappointed but on top of this i can't change companies even though you are the ones not giving me what i paid for every month because i haven't been with you for 6 months I tell you right now as soon as that 6 months is up or if i keep getting this crap of internet not working i will taking this further!!!! I have had enough and only been with this company for 3 months. It was all well and good to be calling me and talking really nice while you were trying to get me to go through with getting NBN connected but as soon as that happened it went down hill!!! Would not recommend this circus to anyone!!!!!

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Hey Chloe, thanks for taking the time to post your feedback. I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you had with our phone system and getting in contact with support. Have you been able to get in ... read more »

Still trying to get this fixed!!! Thinking i might just cancel the service

1 of 32 pages