Filter By:

Satellite NBN

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Great service no complaints what so ever. The whole set up is working perfectly with fast effective internet. A good plan for satellite broad.band.

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Morning Smithy, Thanks so much for your great review! It's great to hear everything is working perfectly! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can assist with - Thanks Ben

Connection Type: ISP Satellite

Srvice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

We changed our skymuster service from another provider.
First big tick was sales called me back. Second big tick tech support rang back to make sure it was working.
Third big tick was matching our plan and cost.
Great followup.

Elderslie

• 1 comment

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Skymesh integrity apparently takes a dive.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

After good service since the NBN became available in my area,for the last three months my previously adequate allowance of 30 GB was becoming exhausted 3-4 days short. Instead of slowing, the service shut off for most of the day for the rest of the periods, and the bonus 30gb in the off-peak period seemed to be unavailable. This month my allowance of GB has burnt through in 2 weeks, despite there being no change in my internet use. I began to suspect I was being nudged towards a more expensive plan. Having just discovered that Skymesh had been bought out, the thought occurred that an inferior ethic had overtaken Skymesh, and I will be looking to move on.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Hi Ekka, Thanks for your review and sorry to hear that you've been having difficulties. Our services do slow to 128/128kbps or 256/256kbps depending on your connection type when you have gone ove... read more »

The speeds don`"slow",they cut off completely. Despite reducing my Internet use , my Gb allowance is used up sooner and sooner each month

SkyMesh Official

Hi Ekka, if you would like us to provide assistance please reply to our direct message privately with your best contact number so we can have a member of our technical support team contact you, or call us on 1300 759 637. - Thanks, Rhys

Moving House

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Customer Service was excellent when l was moving house. They did all the hard work for me and made it very easy.

Connection Type: NBN Wireless

Quick to respond to customers need and rendering their within time frames

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

NBN connection and the time frame was less than a week and it was done. I’m satisfied with the service and support.

Thurgoona

Poor customer service

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

I originally switched to SkyMesh from TPG as I was having average speeds almost all the time.
SkyMesh speeds were much faster however the speeds become slower over time.
I found my speeds during peek times so slower they were affecting my ability to perform work offsite.
In response to the slow speeds I logged a support request online as it was after hours.
After a few business days I received a response via email letting me know they can't fix my speed issue and we recommend you either choose a slower speed plan or consider changing providers while wiving the 30 day notice period.
I found response inadequate. The network slow downs were either caused by NBN or by SkyMesh and they failed to mention NBN was at fault.
Within 15mins of receiving their email I was signed up with Aussie broadband. I choose them after reading good reviews on Whirlpool and productreviewcom.com.au.
My speeds went from 42Mbps with SkyMesh to 94Mbps Aussie Boardband during a peek time.
I'm very happy with the switch and recommend users with slow FTTP speeds to consider switching providers.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Fast and amazing support good prices and fast speed 0 drops outs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

Amazing support, fast speeds, good price. I would recommend this isp best I ever had 1000x better than others ** cough cough ( Dodo )

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Hey T rutten, Thanks for your great review! We are really glad to hear you're enjoying the service. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with - Thanks Ben

• 3 comments

Excellent service on satellite Internet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

We have a satellite Internet connection in the country. I was having trouble with my voip phone but I couldn’t contact customer service by mobile as we don't have mobile coverage here. The Skymesh people allocated a single person to my issue which was great because I didn't have to explain everything all over again from scatch each time. It was an unusual problem and took a week or two to resolve through online chat but the skymesh guy was endlessly patient as we worked through the solutions. Top marks for solving the problem with knowledgeable local staff.

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Morning Disappointed, Thanks for your great review. It's great to hear that your VoIP phone service has now been restored and our support staff where helpful.

Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with - Thanks Ben

Very Happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

Had to leave Skymesh reluctantly after being with them for 5 years on Satellite only because I couldn't get enough data and have just rejoined after being eligible for Fixed Wireless and am very happy to be back. Service was great, connection was done promptly and is excellent quality/speeds. Customer service was great as they started the ball rolling getting on NBN Fixed Wireless. Would definitely recommend to others.

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Morning Ali Mac, Thanks for taking the time to write your great review! We're glad to have you back!

Good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

Needed a VOIP number change, due to cold calls, now unlisted, prompt concise advice and prompt execution. No security dramas or service fees.

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Hey Wally, Thanks for your review! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can assist with - Thanks Ben

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Sold an old ADSL metacore modem for new FTTN

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

Modem constantly craps out resulting in the need for a modem reboot (red lighting)
Can not hold speed of connection, jumps from 12mbps-25mbps.
Either you guys have the most crappy NBN network or the modem is crap.
I'm yet to decide which as I need to test another modem.
Regardless for a prem price, you get crap

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Hi, thanks for your review and we're sorry to hear you're experiencing connection problems. We've sent you a direct message to offer technical support in regards to investigating what the cause of... read more »

Perth

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote

Rubbish

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

Absolute rubbish, they claim that Netflix is unmetered and given we don’t use the computer we thought that was brilliant but month after month we chew through the data before the mid way mark.
Tried contacting them only to receive a generic and patronising reply, provided them with time logs of when we were watching Netflix to show data was being metered and they again reply with some scripted and patronising email making it sound like i must be doing something wrong.

Asked them twice now to waive the 30 day notice period so I can leave them given their lack of service and both emails have gone unanswered, great customer service guys..

Don’t waste your money, Exetel is far better and cheaper.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Hi Brendan, Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear you've had a poor experience with SkyMesh. We've sent you a direct message to offer technical support in regards to investigating Netf... read more »

I’ve already left skymesh
Customer service was shocking, I went through through the troubleshooting and it did nothing
Happy where I am now

Great provider

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

I have been using SkyMesh for over 2.5yrs without a hiccup. I was having issues with another provider who told me my issues were NBN's fault rather than their own internal issue.

Being a bit skeptical I activated SkyMesh as a second NBN service as a trial. SkyMesh had no lock in contracts so had nothing to loose. Skymesh worked without fault and I disconnected my old provider within the month and have never looked back.

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Morning MarVin, thanks for taking the time to write your great review. We're glad to have you and glad to hear you're enjoying your service with us. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can assist with - Thanks Ben

Matong

• 4 helpful votes

Sensational and seamless

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Seamless porting from another provider that couldn’t port my service without leaving me with no internet. SkyMesh communicated every step of the way and were prompt and helpful. Highly recommend them!!!

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Hey Blinky, Thanks for your great feedback and recommendation! It's great to hear you're happy with the connection. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can assist with - Thanks Ben

seamless change over

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

I was indeed worried when I intended to move from my farm to a house in town. All sources that asked told me I was in for heartache re getting my connection transferred. I previously had a Skymesh wireless connection and in town it was to be fttn I did give a reasonable amount of notice however not exactly 30 days.
The whole process went like clockwork and I couldn't be more impressed.
Well done
Brian

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Morning Brian, Thanks for your review. It's great to hear the transfer all went smoothly. It's what we aim for! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can assist with - Thanks Ben

Gladstone

• 2 answers
Private message

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Only ISP I've had great service from

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

NBN .Has cheap plans for FTTN connections where Telstra's copper sucks.
Hasn't dropped out in the few days we've been with Skymesh.
Customer service is best I've experienced: Instead of charging me a fee for not giving notice to cancel, they put my account on hold and gave a refund fro remainder of month.
Then almost a year later I re-applied with same account number and am back up and running.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

We had a nbn sat dish installed, we decided and agreed package on 14 June and installation occurred on 18 June. It worked with Lan cable on 18 June

Great customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

We have had it for over 2 years, it's been smooth sailing all along. Had a recent issue of not being able to connect after recent satellite maintenance the technician who helped was very professional and helpful and we were up and running again within 10 minutes. We also recently purchased another house and the process was very quick and efficient in having the satellite service installed, it all took place within 2 weeks of calling and problem free to this point

Perth metropolitan region

• 3 helpful votes

Connection Type: NBN Wireless

Charged $60 for a unused service.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

They clearly don't care about customer service.

Charged me for a FULL MONTH service that I told them will be unused. Because I didn't tell them a full 30 days earlier. Nice method of screwing people over.

I tried changing my plan on their website before the renewal date, but the page didn't work on Firefox, chrome or mobile. https://i.imgur.com/gdJXrqj.png

So your just going to take money from someone who is unemployed, putting my bank into negative balance after attempts were made to cancel on their nonfunctional website page, called with nothing but static before renewal date after charging me for a service I didn't want or even use?

Will edit this review if they have some signs of customer service common curtsy and refund me the service that I never used.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Painless and Helpful staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

We asked for a NBN fixed wireless account to an existing installation. On the air and with higher speed on one afternoon. Jackson was very helpful, clear and followed up as promised. Very happy.

1 of 46 pages