Filter By:
Your filtered result has an average rating of 3.8 stars from 161 reviews.

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN Satellite (Sky Muster)

SO much better than I'd expected

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

I'd beena bit concerned moving to an area with NBN Satellite after living in an area with ADSL broadband, but I needn't have worried. Skymesh has been great. There are times when it runs just a little more slowly than I'm used to, but then thatusedto happen at my old place, too. I depend on the internet for my work, so having a reliable connection is essential. Not only is my connection comparable to my old one, in some cases it's faster and Skymesh staff have been super helpful getting me up and running, as well as advising me on VOIP services because it seems I may be in a mobile black spot. I'd highly recommend them!

Very happy thanks.....

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

I just moved in and had my internet service installed. I am pleased with the service provided and the customer service we have received. I would highly recommend Skymesh.

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Morning Gail, thanks for taking the time to write your review. It's really great to hear you've been pleased with our service so far. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with - Thanks Ben

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Connection Type: NBN Satellite (Sky Muster)

Great product and download speeds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

Great service, Installation was non fuss by a very experienced installer. He was very informative and our system was up and running within 15 minutes of the completion of Installation.
SkyMesh personnel have been very efficient and helpful throughout the whole process which has only taken about 10 days since our Initial inquiry for their service to be Installed.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Hey Anne, thanks for taking the time to write your review. It's great to hear that our staff have been efficient and helpful. - Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with - Thanks, Ben

Connection Type: NBN Satellite (Sky Muster)

So quick to install and an excellent customer experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

From web order to installation was 48 hours to a rural property in St Albans NSW.
Connection is fast, it does vary across the day from 600ms latency and 25Mbps @ 10 9:30 in the morning to 707ms latency 13Mbs @t 1:47 in the afternoon. We had two video streams running at the same time and video quality was excellent. We are able to stream and surf via Satellite with a much better user experience then ADSL copper in Sydney suburbs !!
I can not comment yet on uptime as we are a new customer.

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Morning Brian, Thanks for taking the time to write your review. Its great to hear about your quick installation.

Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with - Thanks, Ben

Best Internet provider I have utilised

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

Moving into a new residence in a new rural estate, I contacted a number of internet provider's to speak about satellite internet plans..After speaking with numerous provider's, Skymesh stood out, not just because of their pricing but more the great customer service and their product knowledge. On signing, installation was swift and extremely hassel free. The continued communication via text message and email continued to put my mind at ease during the whole process. I believe from signing up to completion was under two weeks..Will definitely be telling my friends, and highly recommend..

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Morning Brenton, Thanks for taking the time to write your review. It's great to hear that your installation was quick and hassle-free. It's what we aim for. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with - Thanks Ben

Bendigo

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer

So far so good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

Early days, however so far happy with level of support and no fuss, competent approach.
Long term proposition will ultimately determine whether i remain a customer.

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Hey Tess, thanks for taking the time to write your review. Glad to hear you're enjoying the service so far! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with - Thanks Ben

Customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

The service staff are above average. Easy to deal with and excellent at their jobs. I would highly recommend them.

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Hey Graman, Thanks for your review and recommendation. It's great to hear our staff have been helpful. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with - Thanks Ben

Connection Type: NBN Satellite (Sky Muster)

Remote area sat nbn installation, you guys rock.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

How good is this, our place in suburban Brissie doesn’t have nbn but our remote farm does now with sky mesh.
Professional and very patient with overcoming the obstacles and remoteness etc.

Satellite new installation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2018

So far very fast and efficient, support available quickly when required. Very happy. Let's see how it develop with time. Well done guys.

NBN Satellite Connection

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

We have just ordered this. Installation and customer service was excellent. We are very happy with speed and installation. Support was excellent.

welshpool

• 2 helpful votes

SkyMesh are thieves

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Paid my final bill after opting to change providers the took the money twice after spending 80 mins on the phone and and emailing documents to prove the have not replied and after calling them again they told me the documents were not good enough i have my bank looking into this the service team are rude and yes they got rude so that's what they got back

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great service !

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Only had the Skymesh a short time and i am happy with the service so far , streaks ahead of the service i dropped Telstra , got connected quickly and the installer Jordan did a fine job , only gripe was a long wait to talk online with a technician .

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Hey Mick B thanks for your great review. It's really great to hear you are happy with our service. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with - Thanks Ben

Only current issue is the Wifi router will not connect with my Iphone ? so no phone service , the phone settings show Skymesh NBN M3T 5G with a Blue tick ? but nothing !

Perfect.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

Excellent connection. No dropouts. Works like a charm.
Jamie our installer was great. Very knowledgeable and happy to answer our questions. Installation went very smoothly.

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN Satellite (Sky Muster)

Outstanding communication, advice and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

I've been setting up an NBN service for my residence on Norfolk Island - a tiny 8km x 4km island in the Pacific Ocean 1610km from Sydney - all whilst living in Perth. The technician is Kiran and he's been outstanding. SkyMesh management want to look after this guy because if I had a business I'd steal him. His product knowledge, advice, clarity of technical terms and general customer service cannot be faulted. What he says - is what he does. Every question I had was answered with confidence and in 'plain English'. No gobble gook tech terms. If this is how SkyMesh train their staff then congratulations to the trainer and to them. And above all else - Kiran approached every phone call with a superb attitude and disposition. It was a delight. Thank you Kiran and SkyMesh. Your service is unprecedented in todays world.

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Morning John, thanks for taking the time to write your great review! Thanks for your great feedback about Kiran, I've passed it across to his manager. We hope you are enjoying your new service! - Thanks, Ben

Sandford

Sad about Skymesh

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

I have had several interruptions in my connections today (& previously) plus a consistently high ping with a latency of 622 which means that it is difficult to play my game (World of Warcraft) especially in raiding. I have asked for help with it twice - done the clearing cache etc before ringing but only told that a ping of 622 us within acceptable parameters. When I have d/l overnight instead of the 20-25mbps I receive during the day, it was down to 2.5 - I have no idea why and since I rarely stay up to 1am to d/l I forgot about it, had to D/l over 2-3 nights instead .... my server is consistently in sydney whereas I am in south-west victoria .... The people in support sound cranky after a bit, speech becoming increasingly terse, short sharp sentences, constantly referring back to the Critical Information Summary, I told them I am not interested in blaming just trying to find out if it could be improved, finally was told today, no it cannot be improved; I have returned to adsl2+ signed up with Telstra - yes I know but it I am in the country and they are ok, now getting more data d/l for less a month and with a similar speed (I only really need it above about 6mbsp d/l and 2u/l - sad about Skymesh, they sounded good when I signed up ... will leave finally when the Telstra service is set up ...

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Hi Lynn,

We're sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with SkyMesh. I've sent a private message to you to see if there's anything we can do for you.

Cheers,
Brendan from SkyMesh.

This is the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

I have been with skymesh for along time .l have never had a problem with drop outs or any equipment failer. So in my opinion they have served my well. Thank you skymesh for never letting me down ,l would be so lost as l live so far out of town. You connect me with family and friends.

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Thanks for the review - we're glad to have you on board!

When difficulties occure,

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

That's the time you can judge an organization, how they approach clean-up-finalize the problem. And I have to say in my respect "Skymesh" Chloe L, did manage to get an good end result regarding some problem's that accumulated! Yes have been, I think now over 8 years with Skymesh, end compared with other stories that I hear regarding internet providers, Skymesh is doing pretty well.

• 5 helpful votes

Connection Type: NBN Satellite (Sky Muster)

I only gave them 1 as I cant give 0... If you live in a rural area do not expect ANY customer servic

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

Seriously steer well clear of these guys if you live in a rural area. I am sure they work fine around town....They have almost no customer service at all I dont mean poor I mean none at all. Go outside and ask a wallaby for help you will be better off!!! . They will offer you a call back service that will take 2 or 3 days to call you back. When the satellite goes down you will be ouut in the paddock holding your phone int he air trying to get telstra to connect so you can see what's going on and their website will not give you even the slightest clue as to what the problem is.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great service skymesh.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

Have only just been connected,right from the first phone call service has been excellent and very friendly.
Fast installation and very helpful with technical help when setting up emails.
Would definitely recommend Skymesh nbn.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Morning Ray, thanks for your great review. It's great to hear that everything has gone smoothly and quickly. It's what we aim for. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with. Thanks again, Ben

• 1 review
  • 4 helpful votes

Connection Type: NBN Satellite (Sky Muster)

Not good for gamers or anyone who actually uses the internet.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

I have only recently got Skymesh. I rang to ask about purchasing extra data, the costs were extreme to say the least. I was upgraded (at an extra cost) but the extra data allowance was still not enough to cover the download required. I was 'throttled' to a point where I could have sent a carrier pigeon to another state to bring back a usb drive filled with data and it would have been quicker than trying to open up the news headlines on a basic website.
I have also at other times found that a simple task like watching netflix or youtube can be time consuming and cumbersome at best.
If I had another option, like dialup or ADSL or a tin can where I live, I would take it..

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Hey Steve, Thanks for your review. It sounds like some of the trouble you have is due to the higher latency on the Sky Muster service. A limation on any satellite service. The Sky Muster satellite... read more »

1 of 9 pages