Verified Customer

So Quick and Helpful!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

In an emergency situation, smile helped us to immediately take up the dental treatment without waiting period and reduce the expenses. Love the service and Appreciate them. Will sure opt for several years!!

Verified Customer

Great dentists available, worthwhile savings

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

I joined Smile a month or so ago and have found it to be easy to use and a worthwhile purchase.
Smile has plenty of quality dentists to choose from in my area and I recouped the annual fee paid for Smile in the first visit. Thanks!

Good plan at a reasonable cost

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

I have had this for a few years now. All this is done through the dental practice. Easy to use, trouble free renewals, i would recommend this service to other people.

Great savings

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2018

Savings have been exceptional, makes the whole experience far less traumatic. The cost has always been one of my biggest fears about going to the dentist, no more though! Definitely would recommend joining.

Great! Really happy with service.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

After seeing for myself the quote and the benefit received from Smile after having to make a decision on a crown, I signed up there and then.
A worthwhile service to join as dental hygiene is so important.
I would definitely recommend.

WOW

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

On applying to join smile I was a little hesitant but since having a lot of dental work done (not having had dental treatment for years) expecting the worst, I was pleasantly surprised by the savings, really recommend smile!

Brisbane

Private message

Great surprised, nothing to complain about

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

We've received very good quality and quick service. Haven't been with them long but absolutely nothing to complain about and no reason to expect anything different in the future. Would recommend

Great way to save on dental bills.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

There can be no doubt that having a guaranteed and reduced dental services fee is a big plus for everyone. I recommend Smile to everyone in my family and friendship circle.

First time visitor

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

As a temporary Territorian, everything up here scares me, even dentist visits. The staff were all extremely friendly and went out of their way to make me feel relaxed by explaining what each procedure entailed. Two visits down and one to go and no dreading the third. Apart from being courteous and friendly, all the staff were extremely professional. I took out a Smile membership and added my better half in as well. Would recommend them to anyone.

• 1 question
  • 11 answers
  • 3 helpful votes

Fantastic cover

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

This is the go to service for getting more funds in your pocket for having dental work done. Beats having to pay for extras through your private health fund. Great value with little minimal cost for guaranteed 15% off. The secret is out tell all.

Great Dentist

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

Have had a couple of teeth out which had infection in the roots. Made way for new upper dentures. They have been in for a few weeks and fit
perfect. I never realized dentures could fit so exactly right. Thank you Smile

Adelaide

Great rates

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

Fantastic price point. Very affordable yearly fees for a guaranteed minimum 15% saving. Lots of dental surgeries are available on Smile too so your choice of dentists are not limited to only a couple!

Great initiative

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

Wonderful option to pro-actively manage dental costs which over a lifetime can be staggering! Cost has been shown to be a huge barrier to those seeking treatment. I would recommend Smile to all.

it great it helps with the costs of visiting the dentist

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

its great knowing that i get a discount with every visit to the dentist. Wished it was available when my daughter was younger with all the work she had done.

Happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

I’ve been with smile for years now and I’m very happy with the savings I’ve made on my dental bills. I will continue to renew my membership and I tell people to join all the time.

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

I am terrified of the dentist,but i was made to feel very comfortable, I got a surprise at the quote i was given. The Smile discount is wonderful.I would recommend smile to anyone and everyone

Verified Customer

I wish I had joined sooner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

Two years ago my fiance had a terrible toothache during the night and we needed emergency dental assistance. We located a pair of smile dentists who were absolutely wonderful. At the time I thought I should change to smile because it was such a great program but was too loyal to my old dentist. Recently I was quoted a ridiculously hi amount for some fillings. I decided it was time to change smile. In total it only cost me a fifth of what I was quoted. The treatment is excellent and the loyalty program is wonderful. I wish I had changed sooner. Now both of us will go regularly for our check ups with smile.

Incentive for dental care

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

Smile discounts definitely provide an incentive to seek out preventative dental care. Thank you for allowing this to happen.

It would be great if more dental clinics participated in this.

great value deal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

Saves you money on your dental bills ,lots of gain without too much pain. Recommended for simplicity, the dental surgery does all the work you just have to show your card.

great to have

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

I don't normally go to the dentist that often because of cost but this helps immensely. By using this with private extras covers makes going to the dentist very affordable.

1 of 48 pages

Hi Is there any dental in Melbourne who gives more than 15% discount in dental procedures with Smile membership? Thank you Nirodha

Chamara J asked on May 13, 2018

Answer this

There certainly is, wild tortoises live for many many years the easiest way to tell their age is to cut them in half and count the rings.

Hi Nirodha, thank you for contacting smile.com.au! We hope you’re well. As a member of smile.com.au, you are guaranteed to save between 15%-40% off every treatment performed by a smile.com.au approved dentist. Unlike health insurance, smile.com.au has absolutely no waiting periods, benefit limits or treatment exclusions! Rather than the practice you attend, the reduction will depend on your individual treatment requirements. Generally, it is the more common treatments, such as check-ups, fillings, extractions, and even crowns, that will attract the higher 40% off savings, however you are always guaranteed to save at least 15%! We have a number of approved dentists in Melbourne, and you can find a full list of approved practices here: https://www.smile.com.au/dentists
If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly member team on 1300 238 648 or contact@smile.com.au. Have a great day, Nirodha!

I Paid 300 recently for a periodontist, it is not under Medicare. Can i claim through smile?

sumathi asked on Dec 03, 2017

Answer this

I don't think so. Smile works as a discount card and cover up to 30 % only. Regards

Hi Sumathi! Thank you for your question. Members of smile.com.au receive reduced treatment fees between 15% to 40%. However, you need to be a member before you receive the treatment to enjoy the reduced fees plus no waiting, no limits and no exclusions. We wish we could have assisted you in this instance. To benefit from smile.com.au in the future, simply remember to join smile.com.au before receiving treatment. Have a wonderful day and best wishes for a joyous festive season, Sumathi!

How much did a crown cost? Thanks

anna asked on Oct 05, 2017

Answer this

HI Anna! Thank you for your question. We hope you’re very well! As a member of smile.com.au, you are guaranteed to save up to 40% off all treatment, with a guaranteed minimum reduction of 15%, every time you visit one of our 1500+ approved dentists. As smile.com.au also has no benefit limits, treatment exclusions or waiting periods, you are certainly covered for your crown! There are several types of crowns and the price varies depending on which state in which you reside.

For a tailored response, please simply call our team on 1300 238 648 or email contact@smile.com.au and provide the type of crown you require (e.g. Item 615) and state in which you reside. Rest assured, you will benefit significantly with smile.com.au on your crown. You will also save up to 40% off all associated treatments such as consultations, examinations, cleans, x-rays and any other treatment you may require - all with cover that’s less than $100 a year! Have a lovely weekend, Anna!

See all 15 questions about smile.com.au