Great product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Although I have not had a lot of opportunity to use this product yet, it is great to know I have it if I need it to take the financial burden off for my dental bill

Somerville, VIC, 3912

Family money saver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

This is a great thing we have saved so much money compare to private health insurance. I used to pay $150 a fortnight for extras cover and didn't get any real savings for it at the dentist, now however I pay less than $100 a year and get a cheaper price at the dentist. Now I just put $50 aside a month for the 6 monthly check ups. What a family money saver.

Reassuring my continued dental health

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

I am encouraged to know smile.com.au are keeping me accountable of my dental hygiene. With the renewal membership I know I have visited the dentist twice yearly as recommended. Keep it up.

caves beach

about time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

it is about time some one has steped up to help the average joe with there dental bills that are not covered by the short comings of private health companies which charge a fortune for little return smiles are affordable and really drop the price on your bill.

Peace of mind that I have dental covered

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

I have never found a health insurance that suites my needs but dental is something I was always wanting covered. When I found Smile I knew this was the perfect solution for me... Now I just need cover for natural therapies and I would be a very happy bunny :)

Great value.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

The first time I used this product (I was actually waiting for dentist when I signed up for this amazing product) I got an extra $40 off my bill.
Fabulous!

Seem to bequite good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

We havent been with Smile for very long but so far seem pretty good, especially if we are going to save some money by being with Smile so look forward to see how it all goes.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

I have found that with other medical insurance it works fine.The dentist I go to put me on to it and recommend it to everyone.I have past the word around to all my friends

easy breezy dental cover

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

I am so glad I discovered this service! I see my dentist 3-4 times a year if not more and this definitely saves me a lot of money. Smile really makes it affordable to see your dentist and maintaining your beautiful smile! Signing up is so quick and easy, why not try it! Thanks Smile!

User Friendly Dental Care

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

The name Smile is wonderful. Almost everyone requiring dental care are sensitive to one important thing, their vanishing smile. We felt at ease from our first telephone to Smile. Their phone operators were knowledgeable, polite and made it so easy to talk to them on all facets of our all important dental care. On speaking with them, we found absolutely no problem with saving considerable money on our dental care by subscribing to their plan. They have excellent on line services, connected us with top level dental professionals in our area and provided a very comforting followup to any interchanges between us. Smile has provided us with excellent ongoing dental care assistance with their approved dental practitioner and we couldn't be happier being with them. They answer the phone immediately, are easy to talk to and we strongly recommend their services to anyone.

Smile - saves me more than money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

I have extremely poor teeth and Smile saves me each and every year. My Extra's with private health fund does not cover major dental and this is what I always seem to need. Thanks Smile for giving me both a more affordable cost and also a great dentist.

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Smile saved us a lot of money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

We had private health insurance but had taken extras off our health cover. My husband had some very expensive dental work to do but luckily we found smile.com.au. They were able to show us the savings on each item number over the phone and the end result was a significant saving. We went ahead and signed up and they were true to their word...we saved a considerable amount in the end and will remain with smile.com.au.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Love this company you save so much with Smile. Dentist is so expensive in Australia but with smile it makes it so affordable that you can now go to the dentist.

Brisbane

• 1 helpful vote

So pleased I discovered smile.com.au

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

As a family without extras cover on our private health, smile.com.au has saved us in an area we’ve always had to pay full price. I saved more than the cover cost on my first procedure. The dentist and staff have been great too. Can’t fault them.

It makes us smile.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Our Family joined Smile with benefit seen immediately. A good service for those with ageing teeth or ones with youth on their side.
..”..when you’re smiling the whole world smiles with you...” Louis Armstrong

Simple easy program

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Was easy to understand how it worked, very easy to sign up and benefits started that day. The dentist we are with is excellent.
Overall, very happy to find Smile Dental for my two young adults who can’t afford dental care and don’t need private health care cover. Having turned 21, they dropped off my private cover (which I’ve since dropped as can’t afford premiums any longer), so I also included myself in the Smile package.
Excellent value.

Carrum Downs

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 13 helpful votes

Smiling!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Bought a years family coverage, great because the limit on kids is 24!! The card has been used three times and already the discount has equaled the purchase price. Very good value and was so easy, I set it up about an hour before the dentist appointment

Great value, easy, quick and no fuss

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2018

I joined Smile.com.au as I only wanted dental cover, and the price of private insurance for what’s on offer seemed a bit steep. I was able to join online in only a few minutes to have full instant cover. I was booked into a dentist the next day for a tooth extraction. No waiting periods to use the cover really appealed to me, and the cost of the membership was less than the discount I received, so it has already paid for itself!

Superhero dentist

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

I am more scared of the dentist than anything in this world. But everyone at Smile are so nice and understanding and Dr John was so gentle and regularly checked I was coping ok with my treatment. For the first time in my 51 years I feel happy to return for follow ups. Thank you so much xx

excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

I am happy with the savings i am getting from smile. It was very easy to setup. Planning on getting more dental work done in the near future, new crowns made.

1 of 53 pages

Hi Is there any dental in Melbourne who gives more than 15% discount in dental procedures with Smile membership? Thank you Nirodha

Chamara J asked on May 13, 2018

Answer this

There certainly is, wild tortoises live for many many years the easiest way to tell their age is to cut them in half and count the rings.

Hi Nirodha, thank you for contacting smile.com.au! We hope you’re well. As a member of smile.com.au, you are guaranteed to save between 15%-40% off every treatment performed by a smile.com.au approved dentist. Unlike health insurance, smile.com.au has absolutely no waiting periods, benefit limits or treatment exclusions! Rather than the practice you attend, the reduction will depend on your individual treatment requirements. Generally, it is the more common treatments, such as check-ups, fillings, extractions, and even crowns, that will attract the higher 40% off savings, however you are always guaranteed to save at least 15%! We have a number of approved dentists in Melbourne, and you can find a full list of approved practices here: https://www.smile.com.au/dentists
If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly member team on 1300 238 648 or contact@smile.com.au. Have a great day, Nirodha!

I Paid 300 recently for a periodontist, it is not under Medicare. Can i claim through smile?

sumathi asked on Dec 03, 2017

Answer this

I don't think so. Smile works as a discount card and cover up to 30 % only. Regards

Hi Sumathi! Thank you for your question. Members of smile.com.au receive reduced treatment fees between 15% to 40%. However, you need to be a member before you receive the treatment to enjoy the reduced fees plus no waiting, no limits and no exclusions. We wish we could have assisted you in this instance. To benefit from smile.com.au in the future, simply remember to join smile.com.au before receiving treatment. Have a wonderful day and best wishes for a joyous festive season, Sumathi!

How much did a crown cost? Thanks

anna asked on Oct 05, 2017

Answer this

HI Anna! Thank you for your question. We hope you’re very well! As a member of smile.com.au, you are guaranteed to save up to 40% off all treatment, with a guaranteed minimum reduction of 15%, every time you visit one of our 1500+ approved dentists. As smile.com.au also has no benefit limits, treatment exclusions or waiting periods, you are certainly covered for your crown! There are several types of crowns and the price varies depending on which state in which you reside.

For a tailored response, please simply call our team on 1300 238 648 or email contact@smile.com.au and provide the type of crown you require (e.g. Item 615) and state in which you reside. Rest assured, you will benefit significantly with smile.com.au on your crown. You will also save up to 40% off all associated treatments such as consultations, examinations, cleans, x-rays and any other treatment you may require - all with cover that’s less than $100 a year! Have a lovely weekend, Anna!

See all 15 questions about smile.com.au