Good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2019

Smile is definitely value for money, it has saved me out financially as I needed major dental work.

I would highly recommend getting smile for any family or basically anyone.

saves you money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2019

for the initial first payment for smile.com.au family subscription this has helped us save on our first visit for daughters invisalign we saved approx $120 on first dental visit for Invisalign.

Fantastic Concept

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

I needed major orthodontic work, crown and a bridge. Even though I have Extras coverage through a private health insurer the rebate is minimal. I found a terrific dentist and have recouped my Smile membership, many times over. I will definitely be recommending Smile to my friends and family.

Perth

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Great product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

The small cost of Smile.com.au has helped massively with extensive dental bills. It was easy to find a participating dentist in my area and the discounts have really helped me out.

Newcastle

• 3 comments
  • 9 answers
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Saving heaps!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Recouped the cost of my 2 year family membership on my first visit for three fillings and I I am satisfied that the cost of the service was not inflated due to my membership because I had the treatment plan and quote before I joined Smile. Was fortunate that my long term dentist was an approved provider so happy with that!

Verified Customer

Found a great dentist, easy to use smile prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

I moved to a new area and was looking for a dentist. I contacted a smile.com.au preferred dentist and talked with them on the phone about using smile.com.au. I joined smile on the day of my appointment and was happy to see the receptionist lower the prices of my invoice. it was easy to use, she had the smile.com.au list of prices beside her and there was no fuss. The dentist was also excellent.
I recommend smile.com.au

Money back in first visit

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

I only have hospital cover so the discount offered on my “extras” is worth the annual fee I paid to smile. It’s an easy process with my dentist, just hand over the number.

Great Plan with no waiting period or Cost limits per year.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

Awesome. Just wish that there were Maxillofacial specialists on the list. I’m on Sunshine Coast. Would of saved a lot more, but due to unfortunate medical circumstances my dentist didn’t want to put me through unnecessary stress & referred me to Maxillofacial to do procedure under local anesthetic. I saved heaps on dentist side of things. I tell everyone I know about Smile & how easy & reasonably priced it is to join. Keep up the great work. Thanks

Great idea

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

Great way to save money for people who don't have private health cover as you receive some good discounts for dental procedures for a very small yearly fee structure, thanks.

Savings at the Dentist

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

I feel relieved that I can actually receive a discount at the Dentist.
We cannot afford Health Cover, however can afford the Smile Cover, which puts a Smile
on our faces

Good introduction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

I'm new to the concept, had a good experience with the first appointment. As much as I hope I won't need any major work done, I am glad to have signed up for the "insurance".

Verified Customer

Was sceptical until after my first dentist visit

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

Smile was recommended to my partner by their dentist. As I have private health I wasn’t sure how it would benefit me. Had a quick look in to it and as it was a small amount of money (compared to health insurance and dentist costs) so i joined and just hoped I would get my money back in benefits. The cost of my first visit to the dentist after joining was for a filling, x-rays and clean was reduced by almost the cost of 2 year ‘Smile’ cover, and then my private health rebates came off. ( Smile works by reducing the cost of the individual services, so then the health fund rebates are based on these reduced rates) I’m glad I joined and until you use it, it is a little confusing to see exactly how it would benefit you. Maybe think of it as a discount card for loyalty to your Dentist if they are a ‘Smile’ dentist. It is similar to Costco, you pay a subscription then receive benefits and discounts.

wow heaps cheaper

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

Great savings without the big bill of private health,i also payed a little extra and my all of my family are covered. I saved $700 of my bill from a quote from another Dentist.
Very happy,Thank you smile

Great cover

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2019

A great option for those without private health covering Dental. Once a year low cost payment. I am happy with the savings and the dental team in my area which Smile offers.

This Dental Insurance sounded to good to be true. It's better than Excellent.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2019

My husband and I have postponed going to the dentist because of the high cost. A friend suggested to join & we are extremely happy with the Dental team & affordable costs that we both now go regularly.

This a dental cover everyone needs!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2019

I have been a member of Smile for several years now and am very happy with their service. I go to the dentist regularly and this insurance helps defray the costs. Thank you Smile!

Verified Customer

More than just discounted dental care

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

Apart from the great savings on the cost of caring for my children's and my teeth, connecting with Smile introduced me to two excellent dental teams who partner with Smile - first in Camberwell that my eldest daughter still attends, years after she took up her own Smile subscription, and more recently in Hastings that my younger daughter also attends. Good quality, good discount - who could ask for more?

a great help when it comes to paying the bill

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

As pensioners, we don't have a lot of money. And of course as we get older, our teeth need regular attention. Therefore the lower prices makes the bill paying less stressful

Good Service but unclear of the benefit

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

Good service from the clinic - not certain about the benefit when I already have private medical coverage including dental. It needs to be better explained at time of payment.

Smile is great value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

Smile membership more than pays for itself, probably the first time you visit a Smile Dentist! I recommend it to my family and friends whenever the topic of dentists comes up. I wouldn't be without it now. Also the Smile dentist I go to is the best I've ever had.

1 of 62 pages

Hello I wanted to ask if mouth guards are covered in smile insurance and that how much we have to pay for that?

sss asked on Jan 03, 2019

Hi there!

smile.com.au dental cover absolutely covers mouthguards!

One of the best things about smile.com.au is that there are no treatment exclusions or benefit limits. As a smile.com.au member, you are guaranteed to always save a minimum of 15% and up to 40% off all dental treatments performed by an approved dentist – and this certainly includes mouthguards!

Rest assured, as a smile.com.au member, you will save a minimum 15% off your mouthguard provided by an approved dentist. You will also save up to 40% off any other associated treatment you may require, from check-ups, x-rays and fillings all the way to root canals, veneers, dentures and Invisalign.

If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly Member Team on 1300 238 648 or at contact@smile.com.au.

Have a lovely day!

Hi do you cover dental implants and dentures. Jeff

Jeff E asked on Dec 17, 2018

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your question. We hope you're well!

Dental implants and dentures are definitely covered by smile.com.au.

One of the best things about smile.com.au is that there are absolutely no benefit limits or treatment exclusions. As a smile.com.au member, you'll save at least 15% and up to 40% off every dental treatment, every time you visit a smile.com.au approved dentist. This includes major, minor, and cosmetic dental treatments. Rest assured, as a smile.com.au member, you are guaranteed to benefit with smile.com.au on all dental treatments performed by a smile.com.au approved dentist - including dental implants and dentures!

If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly team on 1300 238 648 or at contact@smile.com.au.

Have a wonderful day and best wishes for a joyous festive season, Jeff!

Hi, can smile .com.au cover root canal?

Tehmina asked on Oct 04, 2018

Hi Tehmina,

Thank you for your question! We hope you’re well.

Root canals are certainly covered by smile.com.au!

One of the best things about smile.com.au is that we have absolutely no benefit limits or treatment exclusions. You will always save a minimum of 15% and can save up to 40% on every treatment, every time you visit an approved dentist. Rest assured, you are guaranteed to benefit with smile.com.au on all treatments performed by an approved dentist - including root canals!

Have a lovely day!