Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

Customer focused
Easy online application
I've been a client of society one for 2 years now - they are a life saver when needed

Can't be any easier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

Thank You for the team at SocietyOne. My application can never be any easier and stress free. A lot of time saved with easy online paperwork and uploads without me having to go to the bank physically. I applied on Saturday night and the fund is in on Thursday morning. Really thankful for the all the help from SocietyOne.

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Hi, thank you for your great feedback it's much appreciated. It's great to hear the whole process was easy and went through smoothly. Thank you again for your feedback. Thanks, Mathew

Life Saving

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

I'm so happy with the whole process and extremely over moon that society one could help clear my debt problem

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Hi Kazza, thanks for your awesome feedback. It's great to hear we were able to help you clear your debt and get you moving in the right direction. Thanks, Mathew

Verified Purchase

Just in time, thank you guys.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

It was very professional and transparent customer service and process itself provided. Everything was done in time and as was promised.

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Hi, thank you for your positive feedback, we'll make sure to pass this feedback on to our customer service team. If you need any help in the future please call our customer service team on 1300 144 221. Thanks, Mathew.

Easy and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

Application process was extremely easy. Did not have to jump through hoops like the big banks. Each step of the process is visible so you are not left in the dark. The best bit is that the person you speak to on the phone, is the actual person that follows through on your inquiry. Well done Society One, I am sure i will be back again.

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Hi Adam, thanks for your great feedback. We're happy to hear we were able to help you and the process was fast and efficient. Thanks again for your feedback, Mathew.

Easy as

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Easy to apply. Fast and efficient reply. They keep you up to date every step of the way. Never go through the bank again.

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Hi JoJo, thank you for your awesome feedback, its greatly appreciated. Thanks, Mathew.

Such a great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

The whole process was easy and stress free, everyone at Society One was very helpful and considerate. Has made my life a little easy, great service, thank you so much!

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Hi Elvira, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. It's wonderful to hear we were able to help and make life a little easier. Thanks, Mathew.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

This was without a doubt the easiest way I have ever applied for and received a personal loan. The service was excellent as were the updates and time frames of each step and when it would be finalised. I am happily recommending you to everyone I am talking to at the moment. Thanks for the excellent service!!!

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Hi Michelle, thanks for your wonderful feedback. It's great to hear our process are easy to follow and we were able to provide a good experience. Thank you again for your feedback, Mathew.

Best loan company in years

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2017

Very professional very easy application process very friendly staff helpful all good I give 5 stars Give it a go

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Hi BRT, thanks for your feedback, We're happy to hear we were able to help. We'll make sure to pass your feedback on to our customer service team. Thanks, Mathew.

Absolutely Amazing, I'm so happy that I've chosen Society One.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2017

Thank you so much for the outstanding service I've received by all but a huge thank you to Jessie for being so patient with me it was all worth it at the end. I'm so excited ive chosen Society One to consolidating all my debts all in one easy payment with a low interest rate, I can't thank you enough!! I will definitely recommend you to my friends & relatives.......I'm now Looking forward to start saving, I'm one happy customer!!! THANKYOU!! :))))))

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Hi Francesca, what amazing feedback thank you, it's great to hear we have been able to help you with your debt consolidation and get you on the right track to saving. We'll private message you as w... read more »

Awesome and glad there here to help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2017

I needed help when the banks could only half help society one was there and a big thank you. I wish I new about them earlier.

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Hi Mick, thanks for feedback, it's greatly appreciated. It's always great to hear we were able to help. Thanks, Mathew.

Just right.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2017

Can't believe how quick the process was after applying, thank you society one and being very helpful and getting me out of a bad situation.

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Hi Westy, thanks for your positive feedback. We're happy to hear we were able to help. Thanks, Mathew.

1 of 47 pages