Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

Excellent customer service and quick response...
You don’t have to wait 20 or 30 minuets when you make phone calls..

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Hi Umesh, that is awesome to hear! We are very glad that you've had an "excellent" experience with our customer service thus far. We appreciate the time you've taken to write your review! Kind regards, Simon.

Pefeact company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

The customer service is so respectful I have not got my loan yet but they have treated me with so much respect it very nice I have never been treated so nice and caring from any finically company they are so helpful and understanding thank you SocietyOne for having a heart to your customers.

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Hi Yvonne, we are very proud to hear that you found our customer service "respectful" and that you were able to feel completely comfortable and understood. Us here at SocietyOne strive to be as acc... read more »

Prompt and efficient service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

Easy process to arrange finance. Staff were professional and helpful and friendly. Finance approved same day. Prompt and efficient service.

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Hi, WOW!! That is awesome to hear. We are very proud that you found your experience with SocietyOne "professional" and "friendly" thus far. We are also glad to see you have received approval on the... read more »

The nicest lenders ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

These guys were so helpful, courteous and respectful. A great experience with a great result for me. Couldn’t be happier or recommend them more highly!

Verified Customer

Very easy and great service!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

The process was quick and easy and I would highly recommend Society One. Friendly staff and they answered all my questions promptly. So far so good.

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Hi, this is great to hear! We are very happy you have found our application process "quick and easy" and we appreciate the time you have taken to write your review. We strive to provide top quality... read more »

EXCELLENT

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

I will be telling everyone I know about SocietyOne .
The customer service was EXCELLENT. My loan was approved without any judgement and pretty much within 24 hours. I'm so grateful and glad I seen the ad on TV

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Hi Jules, we really appreciate your feedback and the time you've taken to write your review! We are very proud to hear that you've had an "excellent" experience thus far with SocietyOne. Thank you ... read more »

Fast. Efficient. Friendly.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

My situation was complex and needed three calls from SocietyOne. They were very professional and courteous. I had the loan within 24 hours.

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Hi, this is awesome! We are very proud to hear you've had a "professional and courteous" experience with SocietyOne thus far! We appreciate the time you've taken to write your review and are excite... read more »

Prompt customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Outcome of the application has finalise and approved in a few days. Called customer service,message has been delivered promptly .

Comments

Please ensure will not be use for marketing purposes. This should be strictly for your company only and private only.

SocietyOne Official

Hi Ernesto, we're very happy to hear you've had a 5/5 star experience with SocietyOne! Our Customer Service Team always strives to be fast and efficient and we appreciate the time you have taken to write your review! :)

Thank you, Simon.

So easy and quick.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

My loan application was so quick and easy. I had an answer within 24 hours of first filling out my application. I’m so glad I saw the advertisement on tv about Society one.

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Hi Rhonda, it's awesome to hear that you've had a great experience with SocietyOne thus far. We're glad you found the application process "quick and easy". We appreciate the time you've taken to write your review! :)

Thank you, Simon.

Kelly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

I found the whole process so simple and quick. I was very impressed by the staff who didn't make me feel judged and were friendly and helpful the whole way through. On top of that I can now pay my loan repayments off with a much lower interest rate.

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Hi Kelly, it's awesome to hear that you will now be able to pay your loan repayments off with a lower interest rate. We are proud that we have been able to assist by providing a simple and quick ap... read more »

Toronto

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

5 Star Service and support

Customer service -Excellent
Account services- statements, view payments and schedule.
Quick turn around and every step is advised.
Highly recommend for competitive rates without being hassled with marketing .
Email reminder of payment deduction.
All around fantastic service.
Have used twice and extremely satisfied with rate, fees and fast funding.
Why jump through hoops for the big banks. Get a quote first from society one.

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Hi Amanda, WOW!! That is awesome to hear! We are very glad that you have found our customer service "excellent" and that you would "highly recommend" us for competitive rates. We are proud that you... read more »

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Very helpful staff. I wasn't expecting the process to be so easy. Very fair interest rate too. Outstanding service, highly recommendable.

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Hi Kim, that is awesome to hear! We are proud that you found our staff "helpful" and received "outstanding service". Thank you for the time you've taken to write your review! We are excited to have... read more »

Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Very professional No stress All of the staff are friendly All costs are upfront Can't believe how quick the whole process was Better rates then the banks and service

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Hi, it is awesome to hear that you've had a "professional" and "friendly" experience with SocietyOne thus far! We are glad that you found the process "quick" and are excited to have you on board as... read more »

Just quick and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

I was highly satisfied with the customer service and how quick and easy this was, Will be recommending you to family and friends!!

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Hi Ned, thank you for the time you've taken to write your review! We are proud to hear that you were "highly satisfied" with the customer service. We are looking forward to having you on board and ... read more »

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

I found my experience fantastic and the response i got was outstanding. I should have gone to Society One sooner.

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Hi Sans, that's wonderful! It's great hearing that you had a "fantastic" experience and we really appreciate the time you've taken to write your review - Cheers :)

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Very satisfied with the service that the team at society one provided me,will be back in the future to deal with these champions again!

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Hi Bigs, that's great! It's great knowing that we were able to assist you, and it's awesome to know that you'd use us again in the future :)

Thank you from all of us here at SocietyOne!

NO hesitation, recommendable to others

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

I've been with Society One for few years. I can say that they have been very very helpful in all aspects ie Inquiries, their customer services or most especially extending loans to me at reasonable time. I will definitely recommend it to others.

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Hi Ruby, WOW! It's great knowing that you've been a customer "for a few years", and it's amazing to hear that we were able to assist with any enquiries that you've had :)

It is life saver.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

I just love SocietyOne. It is super fast response and excellent customer service. I definitely recommend to anyone who need financial help.
Thank you SocietyOne.

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Hi Jin, that's awesome! We really appreciate your lovely comments about our staff and how you received a "super fast" response - Cheers :)

Awesome quick service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

From the moment I applied had awesome response and quick service was easy to up load documentation required and funds in my account next day . Thank you society one you are a life saver.

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Hi Leanne D, that's lovely! WOW, what an amazing review. It's really great to know that you've had a great experience us, and we really appreciate your comments about our company being a "life save... read more »

Melbourne

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer

Really easy to use, great rates

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

Great experience, easy to apply and submit information, we really found this process to be better than the normal loan process.

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Hi Lauren H, that's brilliant! It's great knowing that you've had a "great experience" with us, and how "easy" it was to apply and submit :)

1 of 57 pages