So easy-to-use hassle free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

Easiest most straight forward process. Was kept up to date with great communication throughout application and approval. Will recommend services

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Thank you for your great review, we certainly do appreciate it. We are always looking for ways to improve our service, including our communications with our teams and it's great to hear back that t... read more »

Exemplary Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2018

The process so fast and efficient!! Having contact for each stage of the application process was so professional. I felt very looked after - love the online portal too

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Wow Vicki, thank you so much for such a great review. We are very happy that everything went so well for you and glad you "love" the portal and so glad that we "looked after" you.
thanks from all of us at SocietyOne

very straight forward loan application

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2018

I would recommend society one to all my friends looking for a loan. Very helpfull staff kept me informed at all stages of the loan.

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Thank you Jimmy for the great review. This is exactly what we are striving to do here at SocietyOne and when people like you let us know how happy you are with the process, it gives us confidence.
thanks again from all of us at SocietyOne

Very smooth process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

The application was very straightforward and the consultant I spoke to was very helpful and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend SocietyOne to anyone.

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Hi Damo, thank you for the review. We appreciate your words and we are glad that our process was so easy for you. Thank you for recommending us.
I'll pass on your words to the SocietyOne team. Thanks again.

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

Second loan with you guys because you are great and easy to deal with. Very happy with the service received on both occasions.

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Hi Carol, thank you so much, firstly for giving us the opportunity to help you again and secondly for your very kind words in this review.
You make us so proud of the work we do.
Kind regards from all of us here at SocietyOne

Consolidated Loan Review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

Thanks S1 for your prompt process and pretty much hassle free format. This is my first S1 loan so thanks for making the process simple.

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Hi Doug and thank you for the great review. We are always striving to make our process easy and quick and it's good when people such as you let us know that it is all working.
We appreciate your feed back.

Thanks from all of us at SocietyOne

Thanks Society One.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

Great customer service left no stone unturned to secure loan.I would highly recomend them to other people.thanks For all your help.

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Thank you so much for your great feed back - we do appreciate you kind words and we are very happy that you enjoyed the process. Thanks again for any recommendatoin.
Kind regards from all of us here at SocietyOne

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

so impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2018

society one so happy i found these guys application was so easy staff were great and i got my loan in record time thanks guys your very impressive very happy customer david

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Hi David, thank you for your feedback. We are constantly striving to make our application process easy, so we are very happy when we read feedback such as yours . It means that it's working. I wil... read more »

Very impressed!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2018

I have found Society Ones process simple and very efficient. This is the second time I have used Society One and would definitely recommend them.

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Thanks for coming back Don. We always say that we are a small company that is growing because of people such as you. We cannot begin to tell you how proud you make us all feel when you give us anot... read more »

Society One...How sweet it is!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2018

I found out about your company via your ad during a TV morning show....I had never heard of you and as your lady presenter out lined your processes etc, to secure finance I was dumb founded at your innovative lending procedures as apposed to normal bank practises....As soon as the
advert finished I immediately Applied on line....Easy prompts took me through the application process and applying the "jump the queue" button
saved tedious up loading of bank account statements( what a relief!)...This whole process was like a well oiled machine, producing a great result for me in just a matter of days i e, my loan!!....I'm so thankful to your company for this loan opportunity which has been a bright light for me after a very
trying and tragic 3-4 months....I will have no hesitation in putting the word out about Society One, to all my family and friends.
Thank you again....I'm so impressed!!

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Hi Corky, wow , thank you for your great feedback. It's great to see that our advertising worked for you. We are so glad that this has helped you after such a bad few months. We also appreciate yo... read more »

Received quote bank cheaper

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2018

After enquiring about this service it sounds great and may work for some but for me I'd be paying an extra $200/$300 a month more than what I'm actually paying to the bank at a much higher interest rate for 20k

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Hi Nik, Thank you for your feed back and yes our system does work for some, however we cannot predict interest rates as they are dependent on our individual credit scores.
Sorry we couldn't help you this time.
Regards
Charles,

Verified Customer

A quick and very easy way to get your finances sorted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2017

Having a few small high interest loans and a credit card - wasnt undo-able but wqnted lufe easier. Saw an ad on Morning Show and thought i would see if they could help me. A few clicks -and a quote was done. I accepted and then got a call to check a couple of details and it was done. All i had to do was accept the offer and now
My loan payment is less than ONE of the small loans. I will have so much more freed up cash to put to my dream holiday. Thanks Society 1!

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Thank you. Hopefully your dream holiday will not be so far away now. We are so glad that we were able to help you and that you found the process so easy.
Congratulations and thank you for all the kind words,
from all of us at SocietyOne

Best customer service ever!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

The staff at society one were very helpful with taking me through step by step with my loan application, i highly recommend their services.
Thank you for all you're help 10 out 10.

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Thank you so much Owen for your kind words. It's feed back such as yours that makes us so proud and your recommendation is appreciated. We are constantly striving to have each and every one of our ... read more »

Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 26, 2017

I am excited to be looking at a new year with new financial goals with the help of SocietyOne. My research has given me added confidence and I am optimistic that this will prove to be a good decidion

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Thank you Annie and we are so proud that we are able to help you with your financial goals for the new year.
Good luck for 2018 from all of us here at SocietyOne

I want something to complain about... but there is nothing. Perfect service, just so easy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

Well, these guys are a financial institution, so we're supposed to hate them... right? But my application process was so simple and easy, and fast! I applied online after lunch on Monday and I had the loan approved the same day after a few questions over the phone. Loan was funded Tuesday and money in my account Wednesday. I need to add I have no other debts or loans and a good credit history, but it was all done so easily, one 3 minute phone call and BOOM, done. I recommend these guys. Oh and my interest rate is 4.5% lower than my bank offered, who I have been with for 5 years.

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Hi Chad, wow, your review is amazing and very humbling. You have experienced the exact scenario that we here at SocietyOne are continually striving for and it is so nice to hear back from you abou... read more »

Perth

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
Private message

Nice customer service officer I dealt with made it a very easy process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

I found the whole process very easy to follow even though it took me a couple of days to complete as I had so many documents to gather to ensure I was eligible. The service officer Maria was very good at her job and I praise her for being patient

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Thank you Muzz, we certainly are glad that you found the process so positive. Some applications do take a little longer because of the document situation. I will pass on your compliments to the t... read more »

Very good Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

I was surprised at how easy it was to get my loan through you and I would recommend you to family and friends
The staff there were so very helpfull Thank you so much.

Shelley

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Hi Shelley and thank you for your kind words. Thank you for your recommendation and we would look forward to hearing from all of your family and friends lol. I will pass on your regards and commen... read more »

Hassle free process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2017

Thank you Society One for making this process stress free.
Simple to apply & great communication by staff.
Funds were in my account within a week.
Positive experience.

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Jenny, we are so glad that you have had such a great experience with us here at SocietyOne. We love to hear feed back such as yours especially since you found it "stress free". We are always stri... read more »

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

Society one was the best loan experiences I have had, fast easy no hassle and a better rate than the bank. I am happy with the outcome.

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Hi Mike, you being happy makes us happy. Thank you for your great feedback, we certainly appreciate you kind words and we are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us.
Kind regards from all of us at SocietyOne

Worse interest rate than banks

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Received quote where interest rate was 5% higher than bank! Feels deceptive, would not apply if I knew that. Website makes you feel like you'll get a lower rate. But didn't.

Comments
SocietyOne Official

Hi Jason, our interest rates are mainly dependent on our individual credit scores. We always state our interest rates "starting from" on our website and in all of our promotions and advertising. ... read more »

1 of 38 pages