Solar Secure is no longer trading/available.

• 7 comments
  • 2 helpful votes

No one answers the call

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Following the positive reviews i had seen online, tried approaching them. Had dropped couple of request note for quote. also tried calling the number mentioned in the website. No one responds to it. Would have expected a better response from them. Seems they are not eager to any new business

Simply The Best !!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

Solar Secure delivered in every way from first call to the installation. Very happy with the prompt service from the sales team and extremely satisfied with the installation team who were very polite and helpful. Everything was excellent, such a professional approach with top class workmanship. Thanks for everything so far.

Professional & Efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

Very professional,premium product and an excellent installation team. I will very highly recommended them to all my friends and family members as I had a good experience doing business with them.

Very pleased customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Our system was installed yesterday and we are extremely happy with the exceptional service provided by installers.The panels were installed perfectly and they tidy it up before leaving the premises. The price of solar system was higher than few other companies but we are very pleased with the service.

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

No one picking up the phone

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

After seeing reviews.. i tried to call the Sales..but no one picked. I left the message..no one returned the call.
I have no faith in it.. Not gonna try any more

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2017

We just received our first bill after getting the solar installed ,there is a big difference in bill and we are extremely happy about this .Everything done by Solar Secure staff was very efficient and upto mark. Installers were professional, hardworking and determined .The quote they offered was very competitive and they delivered as promised. We even recommended them to our friends and neighbors. My neighbor installed the system from them and they are also very happy with the company .Highly recommend there service. Thank you Solar Secure staff .

Cameron Park

• 3 helpful votes

Pity

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

Very good review from a review web site. I checked Solar secure web site and left a quote request. No answer. So I called. a few times couldn't make it. I kept tried and finally I had chance to talk to someone. I said I want solar for my new home. She said that she would ask someone give me a call in 30 min. I said OK. I wait and wait, wait, wait...that was a few weeks ago. I called and no one answer. Just a answering machine. I gave up. No bother to waste of my time ever to this company again.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Perfect service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

Perfect service with no delay in installation. Panels were installed in 2 weeks time and installers did a great job. I hardly write reviews but they are just brilliant .

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Excellent service and staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2016

Solar secure team assisted us so well and our system was installed in 3 weeks time . We are very pleased with the service. Highly recommended.

These guys are great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2016

Had a 5kw System installed about 2 months ago and so far it is working perfectly. I chose Solar Secure by reading the online reviews, comparing prices, researching what I needed and was impressed by the fact that they had such a solid customer service reputation. This was totally backed up by my own experiences in dealing with them. Shah was great to deal with, answered all of my queries patiently and never felt pushy to make a sale. Sam the installer was also great. I would happily recommend them to any one looking to install a system.

Awesome product & service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2016

I got a great deal $ wise and solar works magnificently, exactly what they said. I have purchased my new system from Nick and can't thank him enough. I was little unsure what I needed but Nick provided the best service and really helped me in my choice. Great service and he said ring anytime if I had a problem!! That's great service and great product.The system is outstanding and I will be recommending this to all my family and friends. Thanks you so much!

Verified Customer

Excellent Work, Service and Communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2016

We had our 4.94 kW system install in April. The system has been working perfectly. The service from the sales rep Shah was friendly, helpful and professional. The technicians who installed the system were professional, efficient and friendly. I have recommended your business to some friends who have recently contacted you. Thank You

Great service and price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2016

Thank you Solar Secure! We are very happy with the service you provided, not only with the installers but also Shah who was friendly, helpful and professional. We are also pleased with the price and quality of the panels that were installed. We highly recommend Solar Secure

Verified Customer

Great job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2016

Going solar, let alone researching is a painful experience that requires a lot of time. Solar secure team were professional and helpful especially Shah who kept in touch with me even after working hours to make sure I am well informed and updated throughout the organising to installation. Customer service and support was excellent, I would highly recommend them.

Excellent work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2016

Now I know why this company have all five star feedback everywhere as the service they provide is flawless.The quote they sent included everything what we required. Sales staff was informative and all relevant information was supplied to us.We were shopping around for a while and collected many quotes from the different solar suppliers but Solar secure staff and service stood out among all.We cannot be happier with the prompt reply to the initial inquiry ,explaining about products ,arrangements for install and finally a hassle free installation of our solar panels by them. Thank you

Immaculate: couldn't ask for more

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2016

Very very helpful and professional. Explained the process very simply and clearly. Everything was done on time. I approached them after I got cheated by another company but Solar Secure really secured my asset and performed a top class job.

Comments
Solar Secure Official

Dear Vik, Thank you for your great feedback. We certainly appreciate your review. Your positive feedback allows us to know our efforts are appreciated and you’re enjoying our products and service. ... read more »

Flawless

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2016

Excellent service, prompt response and good quality panels and inverter .
No complaint, I've had a great experience throughout process.

Comments
Solar Secure Official

Dear Caitlin, Thank you for your great feedback. We certainly appreciate your review. Your positive feedback allows us to know our efforts are appreciated and you’re enjoying our products and servi... read more »

Unbelievable service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2016

We installed a 5.2kw system by solar secure. We found this company through product review website only and at start we were surprised to see the 5 star feedback from all customers but when we experienced the service from first call made by us to install was just trouble free.Highly recommended.

Comments
Solar Secure Official

Dear Ron , Thank you for your great feedback. We certainly appreciate your review. Your positive feedback allows us to know our efforts are appreciated and you’re enjoying our products and service.... read more »

Perfect service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2016

Thanks for helping us out in saving our electricity bills...staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. Have explained the whole process in detail. Installer was very friendly and finished the installation on time.

Comments
Solar Secure Official

Dear Saha, Thank you for your great feedback. We certainly appreciate your review. Your positive feedback allows us to know our efforts are appreciated and you’re enjoying our products and service.... read more »

Very much satisfied.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2016

My enquires was handled very efficiently by sales person.. The amount of support that we have received from them during the whole process was marvelous along with the finance.. can't expect more than that.. thank you so much.. Highly recommended to anyone.

Comments
Solar Secure Official

Dear Mary, Thank you for your great feedback. We certainly appreciate your review. Your positive feedback allows us to know our efforts are appreciated and you’re enjoying our products and service.... read more »

1 of 7 pages