Very happy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

I have no issues. The installer arrived on time and and performed the installation efficiently. The cabinet looks appealing and blends in with the house.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Ian, thank you for your feedback from your recent installation. We're glad that you're very happy with the service! If there's anything that you'd like to see us improve on, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Early days but looks promising

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Hoping for inputs to understand how well the system is working and help to optimize the system and use of power.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Peter, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. If you need any further assistance understanding the system, please don't hesitate to contact our support team who will gladly take you through it.

working great at moment

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2018

From the time we contacted Solar Service Group they have been in constant contact with us an explaining the system of how the battery works an how to read the graff

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Brian, thanks for sharing your feedback with us, we're glad that we could give you an outstanding experience with your recent solar battery installation! If there's anything you'd like to see us... read more »

This is awesome love the technology

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

Precise, understandable and great for tracking and understanding usage and the team have been helpful in all areas from beginning and helping us understand everything

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Deborah, thanks so much for sharing your feedback with us as part of our Solar Energy Independence Initiative (SEII). We're very glad our team could provide you with easy to understand recommend... read more »

Good service report on our five year old system

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

We had a service inspection done and the report recommended to have some work done to upgrade it to comply with the latest specifications. We had this upgrade done by a very polite helpful electrician.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Peter, thanks for sharing your experience with us! We're glad that you chose Solar Service Group to upgrade your solar system to current Australian standards. If there's anything that you think we could improve on please let us know.

Very Professional

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2018

There was a delay in filling the order because of product delivery problems from the battery supplier. The company kept me informed and the final installation was completed to my satisfaction. The company is true to its word.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi John, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. We're glad that considering a supply issue we were still about to give you a great experience, if there's anything you think we could improve on in the future please let us know.

Looking to the future

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

The electricity generated through my solar panels is now stored into my Enphase Battery. After the Government dropped the rebate to a minimum from what I was receiving for about 4 or 5 years I wanted to maximise the electricity so decided on purchasing the battery so basically I am off the grid. I have not experienced any problems I have been very happy with Solar Service Group and found them to be helpful and polite. I would definitely recommend this company.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Pamela, thank you for sharing your feedback with us, we're so glad that you have had a great experience with your solar battery purchase! If there's anything we could do to improve your experience with us don't hesitate to let us know.

Expecting more reduction in costs

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

As last two bills show reduction I am expecting more in the future.
We are also going to purchase extra panels, aiming to produce our own power.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Suzanne, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're glad that your last two energy bills have shown a reduction in grid usage! If there's anything we could improve on don't hesitate to let us know!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

big power saving. tony

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2018

units were installed on time the men came came first thing in the morning & had the job done in a couple of hours .i had a bit of trouble getting myself organised with the computor setup but all seems to be working now & saving ,lots of power..the office staff have been very helpful with any enquiries i have had .

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Tony, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We're glad that you've had a great experience, if there's anything we could improve on in the future don't hesitate to let us know.

I love solar batteries

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

Solar Service was efficient and professional. Our power bill has been greatly reduced by a single battery and we tend to use appliances like the dish washer and stove when the sun is shining. We now have two batteries on Solar Service's recommendation and we look forward to even more savings.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Michael, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review. We're so thrilled to learn that your electricity bills have reduced and you're enjoying your savings! If there's anything y... read more »

Prompt and attentive service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

Solar Service Group has done what they said they would, in a friendly and timely manner. Very happy with the service and the installation - which has cut our electricity bill significantly.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Anthony, thank you for taking the time to write your review! We're thrilled that you're pleased with the service that you have received and are already seeing a reduction on your household energ... read more »

Wifi Blues.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

We had our battery installed on December 19, 2017. The technician did a great and very neat job. We were impressed with his workmanship. We had been charged $499.00 on top of the fee for the installation because the Wi-Fi was not strong enough. About 4 pm on Wednesday 20th of December 2017, we had a conversation with a customer service officer, and subsequently we had to speak with the section manager, L. He was very helpful and patient explaining to us the details. We are happy to report that everything has been resolved.
Our best regards. Merry Christmas guys.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Craig, thank you for taking the time to submit a review of our experience with us and your installation. We're glad to have been able to resolve the issue and look forward to helping you save mo... read more »

Verified Customer

installing battery back up.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2017

We had solar service group install a back up battery and were very pleased with the service.
2 servicemen came and installed battery near our switch board,they cleaned up after themselves and we are hoping it will dramatically reduce our energy bills.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Belinda, thank you so much for your review, we're glad that our technicians were able to provide you with a high level of service. If there is anything that you think that we could improve on in the future please let us know.

Narre Warren

Trustworthy and Helpful Company

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

I am a blind or vision impaired person and have been misled by another solar company who made false claims and did not live up to their promises. I have to trust people and companies to be true to their word and to do what they say they will and in return for the money I pay I also ask that they show understanding to my disability and things it may prevent me from reading or doing. I was initially invited to apply for a discounted or subsidised battery solar system and was disappointed when I rang up and spoke to Trevor who advised their were no more subsidised systems available. as I had been struggling with recent power bills that have gone up dramatically I asked what a battery system would cost and what it would do for me? from that point on I was extremely impressed and in some ways surprised at how professional, open and honest Trevor appeared to be with me because he corrected wrong assumptions I made and he did not try to hide any problems or disadvantages or things that the system would not do.

Before I ordered with him he spent a great deal of time on the phone explaining what was required and what I would need to do if I purchased a system and what others should do to maintain it or they could maintain it for me. I may have been foolish because I tend to try and verify what I am told as I have been taken advantage of by different kinds of businesses as soon as they knew I had a disability resulting in a loss in one case of $26,000 and in another case where a very substandard and unapproved building extension was erected by a building company I lost $40,000 as they had pretended they had got a building permit. I decided that based on what Trevor had told me and the open communication that he had with me it was likely that he was an honest and trustworthy person and I decided that it would be on the balance of probability a good idea to spend the money and if I was being used or exploited I would learn another lesson but if not I may be able to reduce the pressure I feel with each power bill I get.

After ordering the system from Trevor there was a number of things that needed to be given attention and when I contacted the company these were attended to or I was carefully advised as to what to do and the situation was resolved completely. as I have little or no knowledge of technical things and computers I had a discussion with another extremely helpful and professional member of staff (Dean) and when I explained that I could not see the meters or lights and that I had no knowledge of how Wi-Fi was set up with just a short time to check it was approved he offered to send out a technician who was another member of staff at no charge and that he would have a look over the entire system and see why it was not being monitored and try and correct what the issue was. I was very grateful to dean because it was not his fault nor that of the company if my Wi-Fi or computer was not working properly and the good will he showed by getting a member of staff to come out and assist me was very much appreciated.

The final impression I will relay is that a technician/staff member who was superb (Ben) came out and spent a good amount of time looking over my power board and meter and at the installation and then also at my computer and Wi-Fi and when I said that I was sorry I did not know much about setting up Wi-Fi or even what my password was he was very compassionate and did a number of things and then announced that it was all working and that all i needed to do was ask my friend when he next came in to do some work to load an enlighten app on my phone. I admire the professional and honest approach of Trevor and Dean and I can only say that after the disappointment of being told I could not have a subsidy on the system the company still deserved to win my business and I am glad that i deal with them.

Having met Ben I must say that Solar Service Group is very fortunate to have Ben working for them because not only is he friendly, helpful and honest but I genuinely cannot remember when I last had somebody visit me from an company who was as professional and understanding as he was and as a result of his willingness to assist above my expectations I had nominated him as well as Trevor and Dean as part of a Vision Australia recognition award that is presented by the state governor of Victoria each year at government house acknowledging exceptional services that are provided to those who are blind, vision impaired and may also have other sensory disabilities. I congratulate the company on being honest and matter of fact and I congratulate, Trevor, Dean and Ben on being helpful, approachable and friendly.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi John, Thank you for your review! We are extremely touched that you had such a positive experience from installation to technical support. All of our staff are grateful for your kind words and Vi... read more »

Saving the world

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

I must congratulate the technician who installed our battery. he was polite efficient and answered all my questions no matter how ridiculous they sounded.
I had one battery installed and was so impressed with the service that I am having two more batteries installed.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Bill D, thanks for the review! We love hearing about positive experiences our customers have with our installers. Please let us know if you ever find something you think we could improve on.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Enphase

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2017

We had an Enphase Battery installed.
From first contact to installation was only a couple of weeks.
There was a little communication problem to start with, but after this was sorted out, all our problems and concerns were solved and we now have a unit that is working well.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Rick, thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We're glad that we were able to solve the issues. Please let us know if you find something that we could improve on

O'Sullivan Beach

• 3 comments
Private message

See if our power bill is cheaper.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

We had an Enphase Envoy-S Metered + DRM system installed after a flyer was placed in our letterbox. Rang them up to see what it was all about, Asked a lot of questions to see what was involved with it, the person on the other end explained everything in terms that was easy to understand. About 2 weeks later they rang & gave us an installation date,the installer was on time,polite & answered more questions I put to him. 3 hours to install, came back next day to check unit out to see if running O.K.We know that a small amount of power is going back to us.We have no problems with it or any dropouts,Will wait & see what our power bill is in November.
Customer service have contacted us a couple of times to see how things are going.

November 18th 2017 Update: Update on "See if our power bill is any cheaper".

We had a bit of trouble with the battery unit when we had a few hot days.they did not charge up. Rang solar services group and explained the situation,2 day later the Sparky turned up,it seems that the solar inverter was producing electronic noise(hum) causing the unit to trip out.Had to have a "filter" fitted ($199-00). No problem after that. We have just received our first bill after the unit was installed. We are in credit of $59-60.we did not change the way we used electricity.Will see what happens in Summertime when we receive our next bill.

May 10th 2018 Update: Second battery fitted

Have had second battery fitted & just received our Electricity bill for the last quarter.Our bill has dropped again.even though well are coming into winter

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Stan, thank you for your positive review! We're glad that you've had a great experience with us. If you ever find something that we could improve on please let us know.

Have submitted another review.have saved $59-60. credit on our bill.My computer won't let me send proof of purchase to verify review. Thanks.

Solar Service Group Official

Hi Stan, it's great to hear that you are now in credit on your electricity bill! We're glad that you are able to become less dependent on the grid and use the energy your solar battery is storing.

Great customer service and follow through.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

My solar panels inverter had to be replaced. Solar Service Group were professional and thorough and did everything they promised to do. No matter how many questions I asked ( and I asked a lot), they were patient and went through all the details and options with me.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Jill, thank you for your review, we appreciate the time you took to write it. If you ever find anything that we could improve on please let us know.

Campsie

• 1 question
  • 1 answer

Good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

Battery stand-by storage. No dropouts. Satisfied with service. Friendly and informative installing tradesman who demonstrated proficiencey in his work. Smooth installation.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Len, thank you for your review. We're glad that you had a great experience with us, if you ever find anything that we could improve on please let us know.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Complete satisfaction.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

I had 19 solar panels installed 3 years ago to my complete satisfaction in a very competent manner with no delays or complications.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Cindy, thank you for taking the time to write us a review of your experience with us. If you ever find anything that we could improve on please let us know.

1 of 2 pages

Hi, I would like to know if I could get the full refund in the cooling off period (within 24 hours). I have been told that i have to pay AUD450 for cancellation. Can you please let me know how?

Kah YIP asked on Sep 10, 2018

Answer this

I'm sorry that I don't have answer to your question. You may need to contact the company directly. Sorry!

Hi .I too am unable to answer your question.The staff at Solarr Group are very helpful and will answer all your questions.

Hi Kah, we're sorry to hear that you will be cancelling your order with us. If you could please private message us your relevant order details, a member of staff can contact you to discuss your request.

Hi We have a 3kw system and were recently advised by our electricity y provider that to get better value from a battery in regard to charging - that I would need to upgrade to 5kw + system; however, I note from some of the previous questions you can provide for smaller systems ....is this correct and how about efficiency? Thanks Greg

Grange28 asked on Jul 30, 2018

Answer this

Hi Greg I have a 2kw 8 panels solar sistem ,I have installed a 1.2 battery from Solar Sevice Group .I live by my self .It is working . And I use my old solar system . But like I said I am by my self .

Thanks Hendrick
Are you saving on power usage and what was the cost with installation.

Hi Greg, thanks for your question! Yes, we do provide solar battery storage solutions for smaller residential solar PV installations but can also help you in upgrading your system to 5kW with storage if that is something you would like to also consider. With all installations being different, retrofitting to your existing system may mean that there are less costs involved in your installation than others so we're very happy to give you a personalised quote on both solutions to give you an accurate idea on the costs involved in your specific installation. For further information, please don't hesitate to contact us on 1300 40 41 42.

Hi, my name is ken and in receiving your letter as to your subsidise energy review as tothe solar battery l would be very interested in taking part of your provram but as l have tried to enter your code that you gave us on the letter we recieved in the mail has not been so friendly to let me in to see how this works and the requirements. I may be contacted by email any time email address is [email removed]. Awaiting for your reply. Thanks Kenny

Kenny asked on Jul 26, 2018

Answer this

Hi Kenny, thanks for reaching out to us and apologies for the website not allowing you to enter your interest, our team are investigating this issue now and apologies for any inconvenience it may have caused. Yes, we'd love to contact and discuss the program with you, if you could please contact us on 1300 40 41 42 we'd be able to speak with you.

See all 9 questions about Solar Service Group