Excellent product, Excellent Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

We recently purchased a home in Maitland that had panels but no battery. The products and the monitoring provided by Solar Service Group has been outstanding. The "my enlighten" system is incredible as I can monitor consumption & production online in real time.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Gavan, thank you so much for the feedback, we're glad that you are very happy with the service! If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on, please don't hesitate to let us know.

BATTERY POWER IS THE FUTURE HERE NOW

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Loved the service and administration. Friendly and understanding with excellent follow up. Not pushy or rude
Installation specialist courteous. Did a complex job quickly and efficiently.

Highly recommend Solar Service Group. 9/10

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Phillip, thank you so much for your feedback. We're glad we could give you a 5-star service! If there's anything you would like to see us improve on, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Very happy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

I have no issues. The installer arrived on time and and performed the installation efficiently. The cabinet looks appealing and blends in with the house.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Ian, thank you for your feedback from your recent installation. We're glad that you're very happy with the service! If there's anything that you'd like to see us improve on, please don't hesitate to let us know.

It's a necessity to have one

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Battery installation was swiftly and professionally done.Communication was superb during the whole process and at this stage we no issues with company.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Wonder, thank you for sharing your feedback with us, we're glad that we could provide you with 5-star service for your recent solar battery installation. If there's anything that we can improve for you, please don't hesitate to let us know.

No comment so far.

Verified Customer

Awesome product and refreshing top quality customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

Aldrin has been lovely throughout every interaction! He has been extremely helpful with every question and I look forward to my solar system installation. Very happy customer!!

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Kerry, thank you for sharing your feedback with us, we're glad that our entire team could provide you with such awesome service! If there's anything you would like to see us improve on, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Tea gardens

• 2 answers

Early days, looks good.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

Already had the panels but had a battery added. Good service and follow up. Installer arrived as planned and was very professional.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Joan, thank you so much for sharing your recent solar battery installation experience with us! We're glad that we could give you such a great service. If there's anything that you would like to ... read more »

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 answer

Had Been Waiting for Long Time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

The installation process was very smooth. The installer was punctual and finished job as previously told. No issue with this company.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are very pleased that we could provide you with a 5-star service! If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2018

The whole process of purchase and installation of the battery was problem free and professional. The installation is clean and tidy. It is early days to see what it does to my power bills.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Alan, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're glad that we could provide you with a 5-star service for your recent solar battery installation! If there's anything tha... read more »

easy to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

The whole process from the 1st telephone call to installation was smooth and trouble free. All involved were very professional and answered all my questions quickly and used everyday language that was easy to understand.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Richard, thank you for your positive feedback! If there's anything you would like to see us improve on, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Wollongong

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

I find this gives me peace of mind knowing I can keep an eye on what we are using and hopefully usin

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

From my first inquiry I have had friendly professional assistance
Jason did a great job on a very cold windy day. Cleaned up and showed me how to work the app. (which I love)
We are very happy love getting up to a sunny day to see the battery filling. Looking forward to Summer sun..

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Fay, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. If there's anything that we can improve on for you, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Thanks at this moment I can’t think of anything you could improve on.

Great timing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

My wife and i have been think about battery storage for awhile. By accident i clicked on advert at first was bit cautious. But after talking to the people involved was the best decision we have made in long time. We where guided all the way through the process specially here on the west coast as we have a country dividing us and solar service group and anything could go wrong when you are separated by distance. The time from decision to get battery storage to installation was only a few weeks which was excellent.The installers where friendly and knowledgeable, and after service support is good, would recommend to any body. just got to learn the ins and outs of the app.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Mark and Heather, thank you so much for your positive feedback. We're glad that you have felt guided throughout the entire installation. If you would like further assistance with understanding t... read more »

Early days but looks promising

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Hoping for inputs to understand how well the system is working and help to optimize the system and use of power.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Peter, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. If you need any further assistance understanding the system, please don't hesitate to contact our support team who will gladly take you through it.

Battery installation. Best investment that we could have done.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Recently we were contacted to be part of a program to have a Solar Battery installed. From the first contact that I had with the company I have not had any issues, the questions that I asked were answered with out any doubt it would seem that we have made the right choice. Regarding the installation, the installers were very good with their explanation on what they were doing, they were always advising us as to what they were doing or about to do. A very neat and tidy job by them. When they left they made sure that the area had been cleaned up. I would recommend this company and the People that they have working for them. As mentioned from the first contact to installation and recently a follow up call to see if we had any issues that need addressing. Thank you to all that I have dealt with during this process.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Robert, thank you for sharing your feedback with us, we're very happy that we could give you a fantastic solar battery experience from start to finish! If there's anything you would like us to improve on, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Great company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

I’m happy to say how great the service is. The insulation guy was excellent. And the fact that they keep in touch with me is even better. Can’t wait to get our first bill to say more.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Steve, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. We're over the moon that our team could give you a 5-star solar installation experience! If there's anything you'd like to see us improve on, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Excellent work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Solar service group wrere very professional in all aspects of their work and I am very happy with my system and battery

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Mary, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. If there's anything that we could improve for you, please don't hesitate to contact us and let us know.

Verified Customer

Fantastic company to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

From my first contact with Solar Service Group I have dealt with very friendly staff, all questions were answered in an easy to understand way.
Admin staff are always prompt with email and phone replies and are very friendly and informative.
The inspection and installation guys were here when they said they would be, friendly, efficient and cleaned up after themselves. Everything from the battery installation to how it works was explained.
I would highly recommend Solar Service Group to anyone interested in installing a solar battery storage system.
Thank you to the team from NSW and the installers in WA, you went out of your way to assist me at every step.
Loving the reduction in the power from the grid usage.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Georgie, thank you so much for the wonderful feedback regarding your recent installation. We take great pride in providing a high level of service to all of our valued customers. If there is a... read more »

absolute disgrace

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

Will not answer emails or phone calls. Very happy to take your money and then not follow up with anything

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Gus, we apologise for the experience that you've had thus far. We are every concerned that your emails and calls are not being followed up. If you could please private message the order details this will be followed up immediately.

Solar Service Group Official

Hi Gus, we have sent you a private message to gather some further information regarding your experience to resolve the issue. If you could kindly respond when convenient that would be great. Any is... read more »

What a team!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

We recently installed a 5kW samsung battery to our existing soler system and can't thank solar services group enough! From,,our first call the service and level of care has been extra-ordinary. we love the idea of keeping all of our solar for ourselves and not giving it to energyaustralia!!!!,,,,,,,,,,

cant wait to receive my next energy bill.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Laz, thank you for your great feedback! We're glad that we could provide you with such a great experience with your solar battery installation. If there's anything you'd like to see us improve on in the future please don't hesitate to let us know.

Terrible!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Absolute disgrace! I have contacted them numerous times over the past three weeks to get assistance on our battery that was installed. It is interesting how happy they were to bend over backwards and communicate leading up to the sale of the battery and now that it is installed, they go missing in action. Even though we purchased the 'gold' package with follow up service for 12 months.........

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Sebb, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. You will find that we have indeed tried calling you this afternoon as soon as you reached out to us. If there is a more suitable time that you ... read more »

• 1 comment
  • 1 question

"WOW WHAT A TEAM" Good old Fashion Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

I have been in Customer service for many Years, and this company is Outstanding, Denison and his installer team arrived on time and were so organised and talk about efficiency, they were amazing. The Members of the Team in the office were also a cut above the rest. From contacting their office on Monday 30/7/18 to having my battery installed and completed the following Monday 6/8/18 is almost unheard of.
To all the Solar Service Group a job well done.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Sue, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! We're glad that we could provide you with a 5-Star experience with your recent installation! If there's anything you would like to see us improve on, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Just keep it up, Next step is my next bill , will keep you informed !!

1 of 9 pages

Hi, I would like to know if I could get the full refund in the cooling off period (within 24 hours). I have been told that i have to pay AUD450 for cancellation. Can you please let me know how?

Kah YIP asked on Sep 10, 2018

Answer this

I'm sorry that I don't have answer to your question. You may need to contact the company directly. Sorry!

Hi .I too am unable to answer your question.The staff at Solarr Group are very helpful and will answer all your questions.

Hi Kah, we're sorry to hear that you will be cancelling your order with us. If you could please private message us your relevant order details, a member of staff can contact you to discuss your request.

Hi We have a 3kw system and were recently advised by our electricity y provider that to get better value from a battery in regard to charging - that I would need to upgrade to 5kw + system; however, I note from some of the previous questions you can provide for smaller systems ....is this correct and how about efficiency? Thanks Greg

Grange28 asked on Jul 30, 2018

Answer this

Hi Greg I have a 2kw 8 panels solar sistem ,I have installed a 1.2 battery from Solar Sevice Group .I live by my self .It is working . And I use my old solar system . But like I said I am by my self .

Thanks Hendrick
Are you saving on power usage and what was the cost with installation.

Hi Greg, thanks for your question! Yes, we do provide solar battery storage solutions for smaller residential solar PV installations but can also help you in upgrading your system to 5kW with storage if that is something you would like to also consider. With all installations being different, retrofitting to your existing system may mean that there are less costs involved in your installation than others so we're very happy to give you a personalised quote on both solutions to give you an accurate idea on the costs involved in your specific installation. For further information, please don't hesitate to contact us on 1300 40 41 42.

Hi, my name is ken and in receiving your letter as to your subsidise energy review as tothe solar battery l would be very interested in taking part of your provram but as l have tried to enter your code that you gave us on the letter we recieved in the mail has not been so friendly to let me in to see how this works and the requirements. I may be contacted by email any time email address is [email removed]. Awaiting for your reply. Thanks Kenny

Kenny asked on Jul 26, 2018

Answer this

Hi Kenny, thanks for reaching out to us and apologies for the website not allowing you to enter your interest, our team are investigating this issue now and apologies for any inconvenience it may have caused. Yes, we'd love to contact and discuss the program with you, if you could please contact us on 1300 40 41 42 we'd be able to speak with you.

See all 9 questions about Solar Service Group