Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

From my first contact I found the staff helpful and I received all the information I needed to make an informed decision. The technician was punctual, friendly and explained the process and showed how the set-up worked. No mess - no fuss - excellent customer service.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Leonie, thank you very much for your positive feedback regarding your recent installation with us! We're glad that we could provide you with a fantastic experience. If there's anything that you ... read more »

An Eye Opener

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

The installation was simple and carried out expertly, efficiently and within the time nominated. The installer arrived on time, explained everything concisely and clearly. He left everything clean and tidy.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Daryll, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We're glad that you're very happy with your entire experience. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Great experience

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2018

I found the staff on the phone very helpful and the installation guys were very friendly and explained sets as they were installing and very tidy

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Christine, thank you very much for your feedback regarding your recent installation with us. We're glad that we could give you a fantastic experience with your installation! If there's anything ... read more »

Installation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2018

My installation crew were fantastic
I had a medical emergency when they were about to come
They worked around me & by the time I had to go to hospital they were finished
Helen Greystanes

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Helen, thank you so much for your fantastic feedback, we're glad that although you had a very busy day, our installers were able to provide you with a 5-star service nonetheless. If there's anyt... read more »

Excellent service and customer care excellent great place to get your battery and solar done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

The day of the insulation they were on time and the installer explain everything that was happening .After he finished everything was clean and showed me how to use the app . I would recommend Thi she company to other people

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Stephen, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're glad that we could provide you with a 5-star experience with your recent solar battery installation with us... read more »

So far the best decision I have made

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

Very professional answered every question I asked explained what was going on. They were very good and got on to the job with no problems

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Edward, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We're very happy that we could answer all your questions and provide you with a 5-star experience! If there's anything that you wou... read more »

My battery instillation experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

they turned up on time and explained everything in laymans terms
a very professional installation and they answered all my questions
i would not hesitate to deal with them again in the future or recommend them to my friends

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi John, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We're glad that our teams were able to provide you with a professional service that you thoroughly enjoyed. If there's a... read more »

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote

Professional & Proficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

Great service from beginning to end. Customer service provided great communication. The installation person was punctual , friendly and professional. Great webinar too on how to make the most of your Enphase battery. Looking forward to seeing my electricity bill amounts plummet!
Extremely happy with the Solar Service group.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Sair29, thank you so much for sharing your positive feedback with us! We're glad that you've been enjoying your Enphase solar battery and the helpful webinars. If there's anything that you would... read more »

Berwick

• 1 review
  • 2 comments
Private message

Avoid at all cost - terrible customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

Sales rep on the phone was fantastic knowledgeable as easy. Once they had my deposit it went down hill. Phoned constantly for progress payments even though we agreed on a date for the payments which I honoured. Cancelled the installation the night before. When the installers turned up at the revised appointment they were great, fast, clean and did a good job. After then it took 3 phone calls and 2 weeks before the promised (in 48 hrs after installation) envoy monitoring email and link arrived. From there on the monitoring has been offline more than on. Call to the service line was met with "please send an email", did that and a week later still no response. The system has been in 2 months and I have no idea if its registered and if I'm getting any benefit from the unit. My electricity provider knows nothing of the system. I have waited 8 weeks from when the bad service began to give the company opportunity to prove the service wasn't as bad as it seemed. I now feel compelled to provide this account of my interaction from this company so that hopefully others can avoid the frustration I am having. There's plenty of providers around and from my experience I say avoid Solar Service Group.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Ben, apologies for the level of service that you have received as this is not up to our usual standards. Since you have posted this, we have been able to get in contact with you to discuss the i... read more »

What a load of rubbish. I’ve spoken to someone from your company at least 3 times since posting and still not resolved. I believe the post above is designed to portray me in bad light.

Solar Service Group Official

Hi Ben, we apologise that you feel that way as it was not at all intended to portray you in any bad light but respond to your above review. I believe that a Technician attended your property this a... read more »

Perfect Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

Installers arrived right on time to install my system. 2 hours later it was all done with no fuss and no mess. System works as designed and looking forward to the savings which I can see at anytime with the easy to use app or online through their website. Thanks

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi John, thank you so much for your positive feedback. We're glad that we could provide you with such a high level of service for your recent solar battery installation. If there's anything that yo... read more »

Solar battery installation

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

It was very easy .they set up the electrician to come out and access out electrical panel and location of batteries.then setup for a time and date to be fitted and before you know its all done and the batteries were up and running

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Barry, thank you for your positive feedback regarding your recent solar battery installation with us. We're glad that you're very happy with the installation and the overall process. If there's ... read more »

Verified Customer

Support service is non existence

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

I had my battery installed over 2 weeks ago, the app they sent me to use on my phone displays the information that does not make sense, i rang up and have left 6 messages over a week to get someone from the battery department to call me back, i have email the support as well and all i get is someone will call you back and tell me if the app on the phone is working correctly or not.
After writing up this post, i finally had a tech call me back to explain how the battery works and i even got a link to further monitor what the battery performance is on top of the app i was sent. So far things looks ok but i do have some more questions which i will speak to tech support about. The call back i got from the product manager last couple of days was good in that it was explain to me why i had to wait so long for my call back and that is not company policy. Its good a company would care enough to make things right even if its just one customer that had a bad experience. Well done there.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Rob, thank you so much for your feedback regarding your recent installation with us. Although we did have an issue with communication initially, we are very pleased to hear that since you are ha... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

The panel installation process was easy, efficient and well organised. Information required pre-installation was clear and the installation team was on time, polite and experienced. The battery and inverter is neat and non intrusive. And everything works exactly as it should!

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Steve, thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're glad that we could provide you with a 5-star experience with your recent installation. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Verified Customer

Fantastic Job, from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

The initial phone call with The Solar Group was so easy, all questions answered including all costs, no heavy sales pitch which is good these days.
I couldn't have asked for easier and knowledgeable staff and the service they supplied.
Contractors phone ahead, turned up when they said, everything was done with minimum fuss or disruption. even cleaned up after themselves. I would certainly use them again.

Keep up the good work guys.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Michael, thank you so much for your positive feedback regarding your recent solar battery installation with us. We're very pleased that you are very happy with the entire experience. If there's ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 2 comments
  • 4 helpful votes

Battery Failure

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

My battery supplied by the Solar Service Group has ceased to recharge each day. Their response was to offer a range of options from adding filters ($500+) to replacing my inverter ($1000+). I am not a happy customer, especially as the initial outlay for the solar battery was expensive. One would have expected that the system which operated for the first few months would have continued well beyond the first year.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Paul, our sincere apologies for your experience as this is not up to our usual standards. Our Technical Resolutions are working very hard to try and resolve the particular issue at your system i... read more »

I am looking forward to the resolution of this battery issue. The inverter is working producing good levels of output, so for the battery to stop charging properly after less than a year seems very unusual.

Could someone at Solar Service Group please provide me with an update re. getting my solar battery operating.

Excellent product, Excellent Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

We recently purchased a home in Maitland that had panels but no battery. The products and the monitoring provided by Solar Service Group has been outstanding. The "my enlighten" system is incredible as I can monitor consumption & production online in real time.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Gavan, thank you so much for the feedback, we're glad that you are very happy with the service! If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on, please don't hesitate to let us know.

BATTERY POWER IS THE FUTURE HERE NOW

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Loved the service and administration. Friendly and understanding with excellent follow up. Not pushy or rude
Installation specialist courteous. Did a complex job quickly and efficiently.

Highly recommend Solar Service Group. 9/10

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Phillip, thank you so much for your feedback. We're glad we could give you a 5-star service! If there's anything you would like to see us improve on, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Very happy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

I have no issues. The installer arrived on time and and performed the installation efficiently. The cabinet looks appealing and blends in with the house.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Ian, thank you for your feedback from your recent installation. We're glad that you're very happy with the service! If there's anything that you'd like to see us improve on, please don't hesitate to let us know.

It's a necessity to have one

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Battery installation was swiftly and professionally done.Communication was superb during the whole process and at this stage we no issues with company.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Wonder, thank you for sharing your feedback with us, we're glad that we could provide you with 5-star service for your recent solar battery installation. If there's anything that we can improve for you, please don't hesitate to let us know.

No comment so far.

Verified Customer

Awesome product and refreshing top quality customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

Aldrin has been lovely throughout every interaction! He has been extremely helpful with every question and I look forward to my solar system installation. Very happy customer!!

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Kerry, thank you for sharing your feedback with us, we're glad that our entire team could provide you with such awesome service! If there's anything you would like to see us improve on, please don't hesitate to let us know.

1 of 9 pages

Thinking of getting a battery installed. We have 5 people in he house. How many solar panels would I need to help me get the best use of a battery?

Shane asked on Nov 02, 2018

Answer this

I have a 5.1 kw solar system with a 1.2 kw battery(gov subsidised)The bigger the battery the better unfortunately they are expensive now but they will get cheaper.
only 2 of us in house.We use average of 9.4 kw hrs per day so we are virtually self sufficient.
With a quality inverter (very important) this system should cost 10-12 thousand dollars.
the amount of panels varies due to size.ie small=27 panels/large=18 panels.
Now the real savings come with how you use your appliances ie avoid overuse of ones that involve heat
ie fan heaters/ovens/electric jugs/clothes dryers/dishwashers.Use cold water in wash m/c and turn off power at power points (during day and overnight)
You can easily halve your power usage by doing the above.
Because most systems come with monitoring(laptop/phone)you can see exactly how much power you are using and this will teach you how to use them more effectively.
hope this answers your question

Hi, I would like to know if I could get the full refund in the cooling off period (within 24 hours). I have been told that i have to pay AUD450 for cancellation. Can you please let me know how?

Kah YIP asked on Sep 10, 2018

Answer this

I'm sorry that I don't have answer to your question. You may need to contact the company directly. Sorry!

Hi .I too am unable to answer your question.The staff at Solarr Group are very helpful and will answer all your questions.

Hi Kah, we're sorry to hear that you will be cancelling your order with us. If you could please private message us your relevant order details, a member of staff can contact you to discuss your request.

Hi We have a 3kw system and were recently advised by our electricity y provider that to get better value from a battery in regard to charging - that I would need to upgrade to 5kw + system; however, I note from some of the previous questions you can provide for smaller systems ....is this correct and how about efficiency? Thanks Greg

Grange28 asked on Jul 30, 2018

Answer this

Hi Greg I have a 2kw 8 panels solar sistem ,I have installed a 1.2 battery from Solar Sevice Group .I live by my self .It is working . And I use my old solar system . But like I said I am by my self .

Thanks Hendrick
Are you saving on power usage and what was the cost with installation.

Hi Greg, thanks for your question! Yes, we do provide solar battery storage solutions for smaller residential solar PV installations but can also help you in upgrading your system to 5kW with storage if that is something you would like to also consider. With all installations being different, retrofitting to your existing system may mean that there are less costs involved in your installation than others so we're very happy to give you a personalised quote on both solutions to give you an accurate idea on the costs involved in your specific installation. For further information, please don't hesitate to contact us on 1300 40 41 42.

See all 10 questions about Solar Service Group