Happy with my solar system

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

The electrician done a excellent job .Very neat ,he cleaned up after him self .No complain ! Now we have to wait for the first electricity bill .

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Hendrik, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! We can't wait to see the savings off your energy bill. If you would like to see us improve in any way to make your experience better please don't hesitate to contact us.

RESERVOIR

Private message

Good For the envrement and my pocket

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

All went very efficiently from start to finish the electrician came on time and did a great job There is a current following up to explain to me anything that I need to know Great people to have business with

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Giuseppe, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us, it's great to hear that we could give you a 5-star experience for your recent solar installation! If any issue arise or you would l... read more »

So far I am pleased with the results If I need anything I will contact you thanks

DO NOT USE SOLAR SERVICE GROUP

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

I had an LG system fitted to my place in Sydney. I was supposed to get some type of monitoring system with it, apparently via email or something, but I CANNOT GET ANY AFTER SALES SERVICE WHATSOEVER, even to find out what the monitoring system is. I've sent numerous emails to sales staff and other email addresses to this company, none of which have been replied to. I've called numerous times, just to be fobbed off on the phone with "some one will get back to you", and of course no one does. I just want one simple question answered and it can't be done. Unfortunately I've had to lodge a complaint with Fair Trading. I wish I had have read this Product Review prior to signing up with Solar Service Group. I regret using this company as there were many others I could have used, and wish I did.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi David, thank you for your feedback. I am terribly sorry to hear you have had a poor experience with us. This is not up to our company standard. Could you please private message me your order num... read more »

OK, so after leaving this product review, someone from Solar Service Group finally contacted me and promised to send me an email to start the ball rolling. Do you think I received this email? No. S... read more »

• 1 answer

Great Solar Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Arranged through Solar Service Group a 5 yearly service in a second story Solar PV System. The two technicians kept us informed of their arrival time them conducted a very efficient service plus briefing us on what they found. The service was fantastic. The support and advice was fantastic.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi John, thank you for reviewing us! We're so glad that we could give you a 5-star experience. We look forward to keeping your solar system up to standards over the course of your service plan. If ... read more »

Excellent Service and Installation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Well informed, prompt professional from inquiry through to installation. Extremely happy with all aspects of their service. From start to finish in a week, great work.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Trevor, thanks for sharing your feedback with us, if there's anything you'd like us to improve on in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know.

satisfaction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

solar group kept me informed throughout the installation procedure and were very professional in all aspects of their work and the system is working to my satisfaction

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Colin, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! It's great to hear that we could give you a 5-star experience. If there's anything you'd like to see us improve on in the future please let us know.

Verified Customer

The Team were very professional and extremely helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

From the first contact, everyone was helpful, professional and knew the product. I received numerous follow up calls to ensure everything was tracking well. On the day of the Installation I received a call 30 minutes prior to see if anyone was home as he was ahead of schedule. Daniel was able to answer questions I had thought of since my previous conversations with the team and was very knowledgeable about the product. I was quoted up to 4 hours for the full installation of the battery however this was completed within 3 hours. He briefed my wife on the installation and left the site in a clean manner. I have since received follow calls to see how the battery is performing. I would recommend this team to anyway who is considering installing a battery. You must always keep in mind this investment is for long term and customers need to remember we are reliant on the sun to obtain the full benefits of the battery.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Neville, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. It's great to hear such positive feedback about your entire installation process! If there's anything you'd like to see us improve on please don't hesitate to let us know.

Feeling Energised

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Solar Service Group were totally professional and helpful from my initial inquiry about a solar battery through to instalment, follow up and handling any queries I had. Scheduling organised everything expeditiously. The installer did a marvellous job, kept me up to date with what was occurring and returned to outline how the system worked. He was passionate about solar power and it was reflected in his excellent workmanship.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Saintkev, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us, we're glad that throughout your entire experience with us from scheduling to installation we were able to provide you with a 5-star... read more »

• 5 helpful votes
Private message

Regret dealing with this company

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

Went with this company after receiving an offer for "field trial" on solar batteries and have regretted it. Communication is very poor, no-one is ever available to take your calls and they promise to get back to you and do not do so in a timely manner. Was advised there was a problem with my system and was booked for a service call for which I had to pay a large deposit which in March but I did not get the service call until the end of May even though I phoned them numerous time during that period to enquire when they would be sending someone and was told they would pass my enquiry on to the scheduling department. Three months where I was gaining nothing from my system. The only time they ever seem to contact you is when they are trying to sell you something extra. I have spent thousands with them and the service received is almost non-existent.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Top Cat, thanks for reaching out to us and apologies for the experience that you've had thus far as this is not our regular standard of service. We would really appreciate it if you could privat... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

This is great to know that I have battery backup when it is needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2018

The guys that installed the battery were very courteous and cleaned up any mess that was made. I would recommend them anytime. I would recommend this company. They were upfront in all dealings.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Josie, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're very happy that we could give you an excellent experience with your solar battery installation! If you'd like to see us make improvement... read more »

working great at moment

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2018

From the time we contacted Solar Service Group they have been in constant contact with us an explaining the system of how the battery works an how to read the graff

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Brian, thanks for sharing your feedback with us, we're glad that we could give you an outstanding experience with your recent solar battery installation! If there's anything you'd like to see us... read more »

An ex excellent job. Done when we were told it would be done.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

We found this company was up front with all our dealings. There were no hidden charges. Certainly not the cheapest but certainly the best.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Robert, thanks for sharing your feedback with us! If there's anything that you think we could improve on in the future please don't hesitate to contact us.

This is awesome love the technology

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

Precise, understandable and great for tracking and understanding usage and the team have been helpful in all areas from beginning and helping us understand everything

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Deborah, thanks so much for sharing your feedback with us as part of our Solar Energy Independence Initiative (SEII). We're very glad our team could provide you with easy to understand recommend... read more »

Perth W.A.

• 1 helpful vote

Highly advanced technology.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

From the day I contacted Solar Service Group they have been more than helpful.
The gentleman I first spoke to explained the Enphase battery system, how the system works and how it could benefit us.
The company followed up with calls with times to expect the technicians prior to site inspection and they were on time. The same applied prior to installation and they were on time as well.
The installation was completed quickly and efficiently with no fuss or disruption to us.
The technicians did a very neat job and cleaned up after themselves.
The next day we had another call from Solar Service Group to explain the system and also the Enlighten Software that was installed at the same time.
This software is incredible and allows us to track all our power production from the solar panels, our usage from the panels, the usage and the amount of power used or sold back to the main grid, and the amount of charge and discharge to the Enphase battery system.
We then had another follow up call from Solar Service Group who also monitors our Enlighten system, seven days after install to let us know that the whole system was working to peak efficiency and to make sure we understood how to read the software correctly.
My wife and I are more than happy with the service we have received and the comfort of knowing that we can contact Solar Service group at any time with any questions we may have.

Peter and Beth McMeikan W.A.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Peter, thanks for sharing your recent experience with us for your solar solution installation as part of our Solar Energy Independence Initiative (SEII). We're so glad that you appreciate and en... read more »

Quality Service!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

From the time I decided to purchase a Solar Battery from Solar Group the Service I received was fantastic. From the initial conversation as to which system to purchase, and also allowing me the time to come up with the Balance of the system to pay when the battery was installed, I was never rushed. When I was ready contact was made and a quick follow up call from Solar Group to book in the installation date was seamless and easy. The installation didn’t take long at all, and a follow up service call to double check the connection of the battery was completed also. Monitoring identified that the system was not operating as it should be, and I received a call to organise a follow up to identify what the issue is. Every step has been easy to follow and the service has been exceptional. Thank you Solar Service Group for your professionalism and great service. A+++ Kind Regards
Matt & Jacqueline Garratt

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Matt thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. It's so great to hear that you've received such commendable service from our entire team from start to finish! If there's anything you th... read more »

Verified Customer

This is the logical solution to countering the spiraling costs of electricity - Smart Kat

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

Using the computer/mobile phone apps has been a revelation regarding my use of power. I no longer just use power, I now manage my power usage - that way saving even more on my power bills without jumping from one provider to another - though this might be a consideration at a later date. Through the clever software, I've been able to truely plan my consumption.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi LenK, it's so great to hear that you've taken back control of your home-energy usage with your solar monitoring platform. If there's anything we can do to improve your experience with us please don't hesitate to let us know.

Verified Customer

Looking forward to saving money

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

The solar battery is great so far even though we are going into winter. We were always give a online tool that lets us see exactly what our panels are doing and how much we are storing and using. Looking forward to getting cheaper electricity bills. The service is amazing and the staff are brilliant to deal with and are happy to answer any questions. The after sales service is amazing a well. I can not recommend Solar Group enough as all deals with them has been a pleasure

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Lynda, thanks for sharing your experience with us! It's great to hear that you've had a 5-star experience with your solar battery installation. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on don't hesitate to let us know.

Verified Customer

Excellent, should have done it ages ago

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

The proof will be in the pudding when the electricity bills come through, and we can compare the difference, we hope it makes a difference, we found the Solar Service Group to be very efficient, and the installation of the batteries was done very professionally.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Russell, thanks for sharing your experience with us! If there's anything you think we can improve on in the future don't hesitate to let us know.

sydney

• 2 helpful votes

Totally unacceptable customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

I ordered the Tesla battery on the 9th January 2018.
The unit arrived at my house on the 4th April.
The installation arrived on the 4th April. They were not equipped with the right equipment to do the works.
The unit was put on bricks and a car jack was used to raise the unit onto the bracket. This did not work.
I personally had to assist in trying to raise the unit onto the bracket.
The installation team left that day saying they would return the next day.
It is now the 10th April and no one has returned.
The company has not replied to my phone calls which I have done on a daily basics.
I think this is most unprofessional and considering that the unit was not removed from the truck until full payment was made.
I now have a Tesla unit sitting at the side of house paid for, not installed and no idea what is happening.
If I do not receive any communication by the end of business today 10th of April. I will be putting the matter in the hands of my solicitor.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Kermit, we apologise for the unfavorable experience that you have had regarding your solar battery installation. To clarify there were some challenges with your particular installation that were... read more »

Gulmarrad

Fantastic Work!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

The whole process from the original phone call through to the installation was great. Up until the install I was contacted regularly to keep me informed of any updates to the install date and on the install day the installers called me to let me know they were about 30 minutes from my residence. Once on-site and the inspection was complete, the installers realised that I didn't need the outdoor battery covers & brackets so they were straight onto head office to advise. I had a credit for those materials the following day. The install was completed within 2 hours and Ion completion I was given a run down on the set up and advised that I would receive an email in the next couple of days that would give me access and information about my personal Solar System setup. When I was up and running on the system I received a follow up call to advise that an error to the battery storage reporting had been detected and they would be dispatching a technician for a site visit to rectify.
As my install was two weeks into my new billing cycle, I haven't as yet had the opportunity to see how the batteries have improved my grid expenditure. Speak to some one today from Solar Service Group to see if you can get onto this...

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Rob, thank you so much for your feedback on your installation with us! We're so glad that we could give you a 5-star experience with your entire solar battery system installation process. If the... read more »

A follow up since the installation. There was an issue with the way the reporting was being displayed on the MyEnlighten web-page, it was all over the place. I flagged this with Solar Service Grou... read more »

Solar Service Group Official

Hi Rob thanks for updating your experience since your initial installation, it's so good to learn that since your on-site visit your energy monitoring has empowered your household to be more energy... read more »

1 of 7 pages

Hello if I sign up for this with the deposit, is there a cooling off period with a full refund? Please reply thank you

Wendy asked on Jul 16, 2018

Answer this

Yes ther is a cooling off period. Does your system need an inspection (should be done every 3 to 5 years)? If yes they provided an excellent service.

Hi Wendy, yes we can offer cooling off periods with refund, for more information please contact the team on 1300 40 41 42.

Your positive reviews appear day after day, yet the negative review stated you had difficulty getting trained people, how were you able to install some very quickly but left others waiting months? What battery capacity costs the quoted $5289???

Andy asked on Feb 22, 2018

Answer this

Hi Andy, thank you for submitting your question. Solar Service Group installs various products and perform different services this requires varied levels of skills and training, as you can imagine depending on the product our Technician is installing would factor in how much training is required for the installation to be completed to high standards.
Like any other industry involved in home works, non-metropolitan customers can be found to experience slight delays due to the distance of the actual site to the Technician's area. You will find that we have recently trained and brought on many Technicians to ensure that customers do not experience delays in their service.
In terms of your quoted $5289, for us to accurately give you information on the products included in the price we will need to have a quick phone discussion as there are various campaign bundles at the moment. Please don’t hesitate to contact us on 1300 40 41 42 for a no-obligation quote/discussion. Thanks, Donna

Hi My name is James I received a letter from your firm suggesting Vic Solar battery subsidised field trial I have tried to put an enter code you gave on your website, but i cannot open it Please contact me on jamesnnhuong@yahoo.com.au. Ia m interested in participating the program. I am thinking about putting a battery at my home in Mount Elisa. Wait for your reply. Thank you James

james asked on Aug 22, 2017

Hi James

Thanks for your enquiry. I have sent your email address on to our sales team. Someone will be in contact with you shortly. Alternatively, you can call us on 1300 40 41 42 anytime.

See all 6 questions about Solar Service Group