Helping the Environment

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2018

The tradesmen were efficient after they promptly arrived to do the installation, and informative when questions arose. Feedback from the staff was straightforward and friendly.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Karen, thank you very much for your positive feedback regarding your recent installation and post-installation support, we're very glad that we could provide you with such a high level of care. ... read more »

Hoping to beat the electricity bill

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

From initial contact to the installation, staff were very helpful. Happy to answer questions and intallation technician very knowledgeable .

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Tracie, thank you very much for your review, we're glad that you've enjoyed your entire journey with us. If there's anything that you would like assistance with or are unsure about, please do not hesitate to contact our team.

Power bill halved!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

My first power bill since having the battery installed and it's less than half of my previous bill. Looking forward to seeing the how summer improves these results! Also very impressed with the after-sale service phone calls from Solar Service Group to check how things are going and offering further assistance if required.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Leonie, thank you very much for your feedback, we're very happy to hear that your first power bill has more than halved since installing your solar battery with us! If there's anything that you ... read more »

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

Installed an Enphase Battery and part of their offered program.
Organising was easy, consultant answered and provide all information. Installation was quick, the contractor explained what they were doing, once don cleaned up and tidy. Advised how the system would work, love the app to monitor battery and usage.
Thank you!

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Lisa, thank you very much for your positive feedback, we're glad that we could provide you with a 5-star experience for your recent solar battery installation with us! Very good to hear that you... read more »

Best installer ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

The installer was great - first rate - came when he said he would, was there as long as he said he would be, very quiet, very friendly, very professional, very efficient. Left no mess and was a real pleasure to deal with. Can't remember his name but he deserves 10 gold stars!

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Peter, thank you very much for your positive feedback from your recent installation with us. We're glad that our Technician was able to provide you with an outstanding experience! If there's any... read more »

installitation went as planned installer was great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

process was done quickly and efficiently.issues when I had batteries installed but quickly fixed by solar service group.well done by all

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Robert, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. We're glad that the issues were quickly fixed by our team and you enjoyed your overall experience with us! If there's anything that y... read more »

Can now see what I am saving every day

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

The process from first contact to final payment went quickly and smoothly. Very impressed with the work quality of the technicians who did the survey and installation.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Sunil, thank you very much for your positive feedback regarding your recent installation with us! We're glad to hear you are happy with the quality of work from our technicians. If there's anyth... read more »

Too early to comment

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2018

Panel installation process was good to early to give any further comment - no issues with installers or company or personnel

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi I Zacharias, thank you very much for your positive feedback regarding your recent installation with us! We're glad that we could provide you with a fantastic experience. If there's anything that... read more »

Love my new battery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2018

Throughout the entire process of having my battery purchased and installed I've been extremely happy.
On the day of the installation the installer was nice enough to call to say he was able to come earlier than originally planned. I was very happy with his work.
Since having the battery installed I've been obsessed with using the batteries online portal to track and monitor my usage, I love a good graph.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Chris, thank you very much for your positive feedback regarding your recent solar battery installation with us! We're glad to hear you're enjoying the monitoring software!. If there's anything t... read more »

An Eye Opener

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

The installation was simple and carried out expertly, efficiently and within the time nominated. The installer arrived on time, explained everything concisely and clearly. He left everything clean and tidy.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Daryll, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We're glad that you're very happy with your entire experience. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Installation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2018

My installation crew were fantastic
I had a medical emergency when they were about to come
They worked around me & by the time I had to go to hospital they were finished
Helen Greystanes

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Helen, thank you so much for your fantastic feedback, we're glad that although you had a very busy day, our installers were able to provide you with a 5-star service nonetheless. If there's anyt... read more »

Excellent service and customer care excellent great place to get your battery and solar done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

The day of the insulation they were on time and the installer explain everything that was happening .After he finished everything was clean and showed me how to use the app . I would recommend Thi she company to other people

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Stephen, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're glad that we could provide you with a 5-star experience with your recent solar battery installation with us... read more »

So far the best decision I have made

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

Very professional answered every question I asked explained what was going on. They were very good and got on to the job with no problems

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Edward, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We're very happy that we could answer all your questions and provide you with a 5-star experience! If there's anything that you wou... read more »

My battery instillation experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

they turned up on time and explained everything in laymans terms
a very professional installation and they answered all my questions
i would not hesitate to deal with them again in the future or recommend them to my friends

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi John, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We're glad that our teams were able to provide you with a professional service that you thoroughly enjoyed. If there's a... read more »

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Professional & Proficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

Great service from beginning to end. Customer service provided great communication. The installation person was punctual , friendly and professional. Great webinar too on how to make the most of your Enphase battery. Looking forward to seeing my electricity bill amounts plummet!
Extremely happy with the Solar Service group.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Sair29, thank you so much for sharing your positive feedback with us! We're glad that you've been enjoying your Enphase solar battery and the helpful webinars. If there's anything that you would... read more »

Perfect Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

Installers arrived right on time to install my system. 2 hours later it was all done with no fuss and no mess. System works as designed and looking forward to the savings which I can see at anytime with the easy to use app or online through their website. Thanks

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi John, thank you so much for your positive feedback. We're glad that we could provide you with such a high level of service for your recent solar battery installation. If there's anything that yo... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

The panel installation process was easy, efficient and well organised. Information required pre-installation was clear and the installation team was on time, polite and experienced. The battery and inverter is neat and non intrusive. And everything works exactly as it should!

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Steve, thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're glad that we could provide you with a 5-star experience with your recent installation. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Verified Customer

Fantastic Job, from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

The initial phone call with The Solar Group was so easy, all questions answered including all costs, no heavy sales pitch which is good these days.
I couldn't have asked for easier and knowledgeable staff and the service they supplied.
Contractors phone ahead, turned up when they said, everything was done with minimum fuss or disruption. even cleaned up after themselves. I would certainly use them again.

Keep up the good work guys.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Michael, thank you so much for your positive feedback regarding your recent solar battery installation with us. We're very pleased that you are very happy with the entire experience. If there's ... read more »

Excellent product, Excellent Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

We recently purchased a home in Maitland that had panels but no battery. The products and the monitoring provided by Solar Service Group has been outstanding. The "my enlighten" system is incredible as I can monitor consumption & production online in real time.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Gavan, thank you so much for the feedback, we're glad that you are very happy with the service! If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on, please don't hesitate to let us know.

BATTERY POWER IS THE FUTURE HERE NOW

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Loved the service and administration. Friendly and understanding with excellent follow up. Not pushy or rude
Installation specialist courteous. Did a complex job quickly and efficiently.

Highly recommend Solar Service Group. 9/10

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Phillip, thank you so much for your feedback. We're glad we could give you a 5-star service! If there's anything you would like to see us improve on, please do not hesitate to let us know.

1 of 10 pages

Thinking of getting a battery installed. We have 5 people in he house. How many solar panels would I need to help me get the best use of a battery?

Shane asked on Nov 02, 2018

Answer this

I have a 5.1 kw solar system with a 1.2 kw battery(gov subsidised)The bigger the battery the better unfortunately they are expensive now but they will get cheaper.
only 2 of us in house.We use average of 9.4 kw hrs per day so we are virtually self sufficient.
With a quality inverter (very important) this system should cost 10-12 thousand dollars.
the amount of panels varies due to size.ie small=27 panels/large=18 panels.
Now the real savings come with how you use your appliances ie avoid overuse of ones that involve heat
ie fan heaters/ovens/electric jugs/clothes dryers/dishwashers.Use cold water in wash m/c and turn off power at power points (during day and overnight)
You can easily halve your power usage by doing the above.
Because most systems come with monitoring(laptop/phone)you can see exactly how much power you are using and this will teach you how to use them more effectively.
hope this answers your question

Hi, I would like to know if I could get the full refund in the cooling off period (within 24 hours). I have been told that i have to pay AUD450 for cancellation. Can you please let me know how?

Kah YIP asked on Sep 10, 2018

Answer this

I'm sorry that I don't have answer to your question. You may need to contact the company directly. Sorry!

Hi .I too am unable to answer your question.The staff at Solarr Group are very helpful and will answer all your questions.

Hi Kah, we're sorry to hear that you will be cancelling your order with us. If you could please private message us your relevant order details, a member of staff can contact you to discuss your request.

Hi We have a 3kw system and were recently advised by our electricity y provider that to get better value from a battery in regard to charging - that I would need to upgrade to 5kw + system; however, I note from some of the previous questions you can provide for smaller systems ....is this correct and how about efficiency? Thanks Greg

Grange28 asked on Jul 30, 2018

Answer this

Hi Greg I have a 2kw 8 panels solar sistem ,I have installed a 1.2 battery from Solar Sevice Group .I live by my self .It is working . And I use my old solar system . But like I said I am by my self .

Thanks Hendrick
Are you saving on power usage and what was the cost with installation.

Hi Greg, thanks for your question! Yes, we do provide solar battery storage solutions for smaller residential solar PV installations but can also help you in upgrading your system to 5kW with storage if that is something you would like to also consider. With all installations being different, retrofitting to your existing system may mean that there are less costs involved in your installation than others so we're very happy to give you a personalised quote on both solutions to give you an accurate idea on the costs involved in your specific installation. For further information, please don't hesitate to contact us on 1300 40 41 42.

See all 10 questions about Solar Service Group