Happy with my solar system

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

The electrician done a excellent job .Very neat ,he cleaned up after him self .No complain ! Now we have to wait for the first electricity bill .

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Hendrik, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! We can't wait to see the savings off your energy bill. If you would like to see us improve in any way to make your experience better please don't hesitate to contact us.

RESERVOIR

Private message

Good For the envrement and my pocket

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

All went very efficiently from start to finish the electrician came on time and did a great job There is a current following up to explain to me anything that I need to know Great people to have business with

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Giuseppe, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us, it's great to hear that we could give you a 5-star experience for your recent solar installation! If any issue arise or you would l... read more »

So far I am pleased with the results If I need anything I will contact you thanks

• 1 answer

Great Solar Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Arranged through Solar Service Group a 5 yearly service in a second story Solar PV System. The two technicians kept us informed of their arrival time them conducted a very efficient service plus briefing us on what they found. The service was fantastic. The support and advice was fantastic.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi John, thank you for reviewing us! We're so glad that we could give you a 5-star experience. We look forward to keeping your solar system up to standards over the course of your service plan. If ... read more »

Excellent Service and Installation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Well informed, prompt professional from inquiry through to installation. Extremely happy with all aspects of their service. From start to finish in a week, great work.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Trevor, thanks for sharing your feedback with us, if there's anything you'd like us to improve on in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know.

satisfaction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

solar group kept me informed throughout the installation procedure and were very professional in all aspects of their work and the system is working to my satisfaction

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Colin, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! It's great to hear that we could give you a 5-star experience. If there's anything you'd like to see us improve on in the future please let us know.

Verified Customer

The Team were very professional and extremely helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

From the first contact, everyone was helpful, professional and knew the product. I received numerous follow up calls to ensure everything was tracking well. On the day of the Installation I received a call 30 minutes prior to see if anyone was home as he was ahead of schedule. Daniel was able to answer questions I had thought of since my previous conversations with the team and was very knowledgeable about the product. I was quoted up to 4 hours for the full installation of the battery however this was completed within 3 hours. He briefed my wife on the installation and left the site in a clean manner. I have since received follow calls to see how the battery is performing. I would recommend this team to anyway who is considering installing a battery. You must always keep in mind this investment is for long term and customers need to remember we are reliant on the sun to obtain the full benefits of the battery.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Neville, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. It's great to hear such positive feedback about your entire installation process! If there's anything you'd like to see us improve on please don't hesitate to let us know.

Feeling Energised

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Solar Service Group were totally professional and helpful from my initial inquiry about a solar battery through to instalment, follow up and handling any queries I had. Scheduling organised everything expeditiously. The installer did a marvellous job, kept me up to date with what was occurring and returned to outline how the system worked. He was passionate about solar power and it was reflected in his excellent workmanship.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Saintkev, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us, we're glad that throughout your entire experience with us from scheduling to installation we were able to provide you with a 5-star... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

This is great to know that I have battery backup when it is needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2018

The guys that installed the battery were very courteous and cleaned up any mess that was made. I would recommend them anytime. I would recommend this company. They were upfront in all dealings.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Josie, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're very happy that we could give you an excellent experience with your solar battery installation! If you'd like to see us make improvement... read more »

An ex excellent job. Done when we were told it would be done.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

We found this company was up front with all our dealings. There were no hidden charges. Certainly not the cheapest but certainly the best.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Robert, thanks for sharing your feedback with us! If there's anything that you think we could improve on in the future please don't hesitate to contact us.

Perth W.A.

• 1 helpful vote

Highly advanced technology.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

From the day I contacted Solar Service Group they have been more than helpful.
The gentleman I first spoke to explained the Enphase battery system, how the system works and how it could benefit us.
The company followed up with calls with times to expect the technicians prior to site inspection and they were on time. The same applied prior to installation and they were on time as well.
The installation was completed quickly and efficiently with no fuss or disruption to us.
The technicians did a very neat job and cleaned up after themselves.
The next day we had another call from Solar Service Group to explain the system and also the Enlighten Software that was installed at the same time.
This software is incredible and allows us to track all our power production from the solar panels, our usage from the panels, the usage and the amount of power used or sold back to the main grid, and the amount of charge and discharge to the Enphase battery system.
We then had another follow up call from Solar Service Group who also monitors our Enlighten system, seven days after install to let us know that the whole system was working to peak efficiency and to make sure we understood how to read the software correctly.
My wife and I are more than happy with the service we have received and the comfort of knowing that we can contact Solar Service group at any time with any questions we may have.

Peter and Beth McMeikan W.A.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Peter, thanks for sharing your recent experience with us for your solar solution installation as part of our Solar Energy Independence Initiative (SEII). We're so glad that you appreciate and en... read more »

Quality Service!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

From the time I decided to purchase a Solar Battery from Solar Group the Service I received was fantastic. From the initial conversation as to which system to purchase, and also allowing me the time to come up with the Balance of the system to pay when the battery was installed, I was never rushed. When I was ready contact was made and a quick follow up call from Solar Group to book in the installation date was seamless and easy. The installation didn’t take long at all, and a follow up service call to double check the connection of the battery was completed also. Monitoring identified that the system was not operating as it should be, and I received a call to organise a follow up to identify what the issue is. Every step has been easy to follow and the service has been exceptional. Thank you Solar Service Group for your professionalism and great service. A+++ Kind Regards
Matt & Jacqueline Garratt

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Matt thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. It's so great to hear that you've received such commendable service from our entire team from start to finish! If there's anything you th... read more »

Verified Customer

This is the logical solution to countering the spiraling costs of electricity - Smart Kat

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

Using the computer/mobile phone apps has been a revelation regarding my use of power. I no longer just use power, I now manage my power usage - that way saving even more on my power bills without jumping from one provider to another - though this might be a consideration at a later date. Through the clever software, I've been able to truely plan my consumption.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi LenK, it's so great to hear that you've taken back control of your home-energy usage with your solar monitoring platform. If there's anything we can do to improve your experience with us please don't hesitate to let us know.

Verified Customer

Looking forward to saving money

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

The solar battery is great so far even though we are going into winter. We were always give a online tool that lets us see exactly what our panels are doing and how much we are storing and using. Looking forward to getting cheaper electricity bills. The service is amazing and the staff are brilliant to deal with and are happy to answer any questions. The after sales service is amazing a well. I can not recommend Solar Group enough as all deals with them has been a pleasure

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Lynda, thanks for sharing your experience with us! It's great to hear that you've had a 5-star experience with your solar battery installation. If there's anything that you would like to see us improve on don't hesitate to let us know.

Verified Customer

Excellent, should have done it ages ago

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

The proof will be in the pudding when the electricity bills come through, and we can compare the difference, we hope it makes a difference, we found the Solar Service Group to be very efficient, and the installation of the batteries was done very professionally.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Russell, thanks for sharing your experience with us! If there's anything you think we can improve on in the future don't hesitate to let us know.

Gulmarrad

Fantastic Work!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

The whole process from the original phone call through to the installation was great. Up until the install I was contacted regularly to keep me informed of any updates to the install date and on the install day the installers called me to let me know they were about 30 minutes from my residence. Once on-site and the inspection was complete, the installers realised that I didn't need the outdoor battery covers & brackets so they were straight onto head office to advise. I had a credit for those materials the following day. The install was completed within 2 hours and Ion completion I was given a run down on the set up and advised that I would receive an email in the next couple of days that would give me access and information about my personal Solar System setup. When I was up and running on the system I received a follow up call to advise that an error to the battery storage reporting had been detected and they would be dispatching a technician for a site visit to rectify.
As my install was two weeks into my new billing cycle, I haven't as yet had the opportunity to see how the batteries have improved my grid expenditure. Speak to some one today from Solar Service Group to see if you can get onto this...

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Rob, thank you so much for your feedback on your installation with us! We're so glad that we could give you a 5-star experience with your entire solar battery system installation process. If the... read more »

A follow up since the installation. There was an issue with the way the reporting was being displayed on the MyEnlighten web-page, it was all over the place. I flagged this with Solar Service Grou... read more »

Solar Service Group Official

Hi Rob thanks for updating your experience since your initial installation, it's so good to learn that since your on-site visit your energy monitoring has empowered your household to be more energy... read more »

Solar facts

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Great to see amount generated by panels and how it reduces importing energy. Great to feel helping to reduce energy consumption.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Coco, thanks for sharing your feedback with us. If there's anything we can improve on please let us know.

An excellent job.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2018

I am very impressed with the way the workers did the job. They came on time, they got straight into the job, it was clean and tidy and very polite.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Mariana, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! If there's anything that you think we can improve on in the future please let us know.

Perth

• 2 comments

Very easy and convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

Solar service group have been great from the start. The first time I called to enquire about the solar battery scheme they were very helpful, they explained it all to me clearly so I understood exactly what I would get.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Eric, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We're so glad we could provide you with such a great service. If there's anything that you think we could improve on please let us know.

I should not have written this survey before it was installed. Now the technician can't come out today after I have taken the day off work with no pay only to have to take another day of work are you going to reimburse me for wasting my time?

Solar Service Group Official

Hi Eric, we are very sorry that your installation had to be rescheduled as our Technician was held up at the previous job of the day. We take great pride in ensuring that the work carried out by ou... read more »

Verified Customer

Battery backup gives me independence

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2018

My Solar panels systems with battery backup serves 2 main purposes:-
1:- It assists the environment in reducing power from fossil fuels, and
2:- Gives me independence, I have health issues that requires 24/7 electrical power supply in my home. The closure of local base load power has caused many issues, however, I am now able to ensure my medical equipment can operate at all times without having to worry about a power shortage or blackout.
It is an investment in both my future and well being.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi Bruce, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're glad that you can have peace of mind with your solar battery with blackout protection. If there's anything you think we can improve on please don't hesitate to let us know

Solar Batteries ...definitely the way to go!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2018

We were very pleased with the service, the price and installation.... after our first bill from our electricity supplier we were hoping for a better discount in our bill. But when we rang and spoke with SSG they researched our electricity account thoroughly and explained in detail as to the amount of electricity we were using and suggested positive changes on how we can save on $$ and not waste valuable electricity.

Comments
Solar Service Group Official

Hi, thank you so much for your review - we're glad that you had a great experience with us. If there's anything you think we could improve on in the future please let us know.

1 of 7 pages

Hello if I sign up for this with the deposit, is there a cooling off period with a full refund? Please reply thank you

Wendy asked on Jul 16, 2018

Answer this

Yes ther is a cooling off period. Does your system need an inspection (should be done every 3 to 5 years)? If yes they provided an excellent service.

Hi Wendy, yes we can offer cooling off periods with refund, for more information please contact the team on 1300 40 41 42.

Your positive reviews appear day after day, yet the negative review stated you had difficulty getting trained people, how were you able to install some very quickly but left others waiting months? What battery capacity costs the quoted $5289???

Andy asked on Feb 22, 2018

Answer this

Hi Andy, thank you for submitting your question. Solar Service Group installs various products and perform different services this requires varied levels of skills and training, as you can imagine depending on the product our Technician is installing would factor in how much training is required for the installation to be completed to high standards.
Like any other industry involved in home works, non-metropolitan customers can be found to experience slight delays due to the distance of the actual site to the Technician's area. You will find that we have recently trained and brought on many Technicians to ensure that customers do not experience delays in their service.
In terms of your quoted $5289, for us to accurately give you information on the products included in the price we will need to have a quick phone discussion as there are various campaign bundles at the moment. Please don’t hesitate to contact us on 1300 40 41 42 for a no-obligation quote/discussion. Thanks, Donna

Hi My name is James I received a letter from your firm suggesting Vic Solar battery subsidised field trial I have tried to put an enter code you gave on your website, but i cannot open it Please contact me on jamesnnhuong@yahoo.com.au. Ia m interested in participating the program. I am thinking about putting a battery at my home in Mount Elisa. Wait for your reply. Thank you James

james asked on Aug 22, 2017

Hi James

Thanks for your enquiry. I have sent your email address on to our sales team. Someone will be in contact with you shortly. Alternatively, you can call us on 1300 40 41 42 anytime.

See all 6 questions about Solar Service Group