Very impressed with all Soulara has to offer!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Amazing!! I am so impressed by the variety of meals and flavours Soulara offers! I never get bored of ordering from them as they're CONSTANTLY updating their menu! I've had such a delightful experience with this service and have recommended it to all my friends!

Great food and great variety

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Great food and great variety. Makes thing easier after work. Will continue to order as long as the food stays this good.

Amazing meals!!! SO YUMMY

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Such a great service! Great flavour and such a range of different meals! great tasting and super affordable! I definitely recommend this!!!

Excited about my next delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Healthy food and I have had a complicated relationship. I don't particularly like salads or vegetables. When I go out, I order meals with the least amount of veggies. So Soulara didn't initially appeal to me but my flatmate insisted I try one of her meals and it was actually really good. She let me have one of the meals from her order the following night and I surprised at how much I enjoyed it. I got my first box a week ago and I've loved nearly everything. The things I didn't love were still pretty good but I'm just trying to shift my concept of healthy eating and broaden my tastebuds a little. Really looking forward to my next box.

Comments
Soulara Official

Hi Amber,

We're glad we've convinced you about how tasty a plant-based diet can be! We hope you find the next box just as scrumptious as the first :)

Soulara Team

Soulara is exactly what I needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Last year I had a pretty serious illness and I was sick for 8 months. I lost a lot of weight and my appetite was terrible. I could barely eat. It has taken a while to recover but my naturopath suggested Soulara (which she also orders from), because it meant I didn’t have to strain myself cooking and I was getting nutritious, plant based meals (as I don’t eat meat). I am blown away at how quickly I got my strength back. After a week or two, I started to feel my appetite ramp up and I wasn’t feeling so weak. Soulara filled everything I needed nutritionally to get back to a state of wellness. I am so grateful, and even though I am much better now, I am still ordering it every week.

Comments
Soulara Official

Hi Caitlin, It's fantastic to hear that we were able to help you on the path to recovery! Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience, we hope we can continue prov... read more »

Wollongong

Private message

Simple and convenient meals with great taste

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

I am not completely vegan, I am pescatarian, so I still eat seafood but I find I eat a bit too much fish(worrier about all that mercury) because I am not great at creating interesting and tasty meals. I tried Soulara a couple weeks ago and it was fantastic. I especially love the Roje Maiden’s Soba. I added some prawns the other night and it worked great but they are super yummy on their own too. I am so pleased to have found healthy meals that don’t require me trying to follow a recipe haha.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Soulara Official

Hi Eve,

Its great to hear that we're able to provide you with some variety to your meals, without all the hassle of trying to make them yourself! Thanks so much for the 5 stars!

It is seriously yummy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

I'm not going to lie, the first thing that attracted me to Soulara was how pretty the meals are. They came up on my Instagram and I'm a sucker for pretty food photos. I ordered my first box a couple weeks ago and the food is as yummy as it is beautiful. I feel like i'm nourishing my body with each meal and being as sustainable as I can be as well. I had to pause my subscription last week because I was away, but i've just put in my next oder and i'm excited to receive my next order

Comments
Soulara Official

Hi Louise, It's great to hear that you find our meals nourishing as well as visually appealing! We also try and make pausing and resuming as convenient as possible so that we can provide meals t... read more »

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Happy customer!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

The meals were delivered perfectly packaged and looked beautiful. I have tried many different meal plans which have either made me sick or the meals have just not been very satisfying. I am SO impressed with the Soulara meals, they are so delicious, perfect portions and beautifully presented. I couldn't even believe they were good for me.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Soulara Official

Hi Tyler, Thanks you for the kind words, I'll be sure to pass them onto our kitchen team! It's great to know that we've been able to attain your high standards with our meals, and we hope to sat... read more »

Sydney

Really worth checking out

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

Having my meals planned and sorted for the week has been such a game-changer. With work and oztag training twice a week, I end up eating pretty badly. I tried Soulara because a girl on my team was having one of the juices and a bliss ball at training, and I am so happy I did. The food is incredible and surprisingly filling. I have tried to reduce my meat intake and eating Soulara has made that really easy. I love it!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Soulara Official

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for the review! We're glad that we can help you eat healthier meals and help give you the energy you need with work and oztag! Also thank your friend from us for telling you about Soulara :)

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

So good - even for meat eaters!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

I’m not vegan but I wanted to eat more plant based meals. I would absolutely recommend Soulara. The meals are very, very good, service and delivery has been fab too.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Soulara Official

Hi Amy,

Cheers for the review! We hope we can providing you with high quality meals and service well into the future!

Soulara Team

Soulara makes it so much easier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

I have always been okay with cooking dinner but work lunches are what kill me! I hate making lunch to take to work and if I don’t, I end up paying $14 for a sandwich. I had tried a couple other meal delivery companies before but the food was never very good, and often I would avoid eating it and just buy something anyway. Soulara changed all that. I mainly use it for breakfast and lunches and it has made my work eating habits so much better. I have my brekkie, snack, lunch and even a juice most days. I’ve even reduced my coffee intake and I am much healthier all-round. Really enjoying it.

Comments
Soulara Official

Hi Hannah,

Thank you for the kind words! It's great to hear that we've been able to give you the energy you need for work, given you more free time, as well as saving you money each day!

Geelong

Private message

My favourite time of the day is when I am having Soulara

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

I have four kids and my husband travels a lot. Most nights I end up cooking at least 2, and sometimes 3 different meals, and I just eat whatever is left over. My new year’s resolution for 2018 was to eat better and look after myself a bit more, but it took until November for me to actually do it: I have quite literally never felt better. I love the food but more importantly, I feel wonderful. I have lost some weight (probably from all those leftover nuggets), and I have more energy. I wait until the kids finish dinner and I sit down and have my Soulara by myself, in peace- it is the best!! It is an affordable way for me to maintain some kind of healthy lifestyle so I am loving it.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Soulara Official

Hi Justine,

Thanks for the awesome review! We're happy to know that we've given you more free time and help you eat healthier!

Thanks Soulara, I am eating healthy again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

I have been vegan for a couple years now, and like all things I got into a bit of a rut. Initially I was eager and experimenting with my cooking but as time went on and I got busier, I found myself eating pasta most nights. I was reluctant to try a meal delivery program, but my eating was getting a bit ridiculous so I thought I’d try one week. I have now been eating Soulara for 5 weeks and I am back in love with plant-based food. Happy vegan, over here!!!!!!

Comments
Soulara Official

Hi Cindy,

Thanks for the 5 stars! Its fantastic that we've been able to reintroduce some variety to your meals. Hopefully we can keep expanding it with the new meals we release each week!

So happy that I found Soulara

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

I have a bit of trouble with portion control. Being Italian, I have grown up with large servings of everything. I have trouble doing it on my own, but most of the meal delivery places I looked at had frozen, nasty looking food. Soulara popped up on my Instagram and the meals look like nothing I have seen from all other meals delivery provider I have searched before. So I put in an order. To be honest, I expect to be hungry. The portions are smaller than what I am used to and it took a couple of days not to want to eat everything in the box at once, but by the third day, I felt great and I wasn’t hungry and I generally felt lighter. I even noticed I forgot to have my morning coffee and I wasn’t even sluggish and tired. I have obviously been doing it wrong all these years but I am so pleased that I found Soulara. It is delicious and even my pants feel less snug.

Comments
Soulara Official

Hi Bianka,

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! Its great to hear that Soulara is helping you on your weight loss journey, and that our fresh meals are giving you the energy you need to get through your day :)

Great meals and taste

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

I am sure many people say this, but I don’t usually write reviews. My girlfriend told me that if I love something, I should support it, so here it goes. I love Soulara. I know I may not be their target market being a guy and a tradie, but the food is real good and it is so easy. After a long day, my girlfriend doesn’t want to cook and I struggle boiling an egg, so I really like having something there that is ready for us to heat up and eat. There we go, my first review

Comments
Soulara Official

Hi Oliver, And it was a great review at that! Thanks for taking the time to write it, and it's amazing to hear that you're enjoying our meals so much. We're glad we can take some of the hassle o... read more »

Love the ethos and meals from Soulara

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

I am a little late to the plant based game but I am trying to be more conscious about my waste and my impact on the environment. I really vibed with Soulara so I thought it would give me some inspiration on what I should be eating. The food is incredible. I have been doing it for a few weeks now and I have my favourites . I am pushing myself to try new things but I get stuck in my comfort zone. You have to try the Prairie Dreams Penne! I add chilli flakes because I like the heat, and it is divine.

Comments
Soulara Official

Hi Angela, Cheers for the 5 stars! It's great to know that your willing to try meals outside of your comfort zone, and finding new tasty meals with Soulara. Hopefully we can add a few more meals... read more »

Had a problem but it is resolved

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2018

There was an issue with my order, which was really annoying. There was a mixup with 2 of the meals I ordered. I contacted them about it, I was pretty angry at the time because the mixup was with a meal I had really been excited to try, I even ranted to myself how I wouldn’t order again. I work in customer service, so I have very high expectations when it comes to service and let me just say that Soulara went above and beyond. I was so pleased with how they handled it, with empathy and care. And they not only fixed my order up but gave me a little extra for the trouble. I actually felt like they cared, which is so rare in business today. I just received my second box yesterday, with no mixups. I just wanted to write a review because I was so happy with how they handled it. Oh, and the food is amazing too, haha!

Comments
Soulara Official

Hi Gloria, Thank you so much for the review Gloria! We do try and do our best by our customers as we truly want them to have the best experience possible with us. I'll be passing on your kind w... read more »

Sydney

Delightful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

I am so very pleased with my order from Soulara. I struggle to find easy meal options for vegans (that don’t taste terrible), and Soulara has exceeded every expectation I had. Every meal is delightful, and so colourful. Really loving it.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Soulara Official

Hi Junette, Cheers for the five stars! It's great know that not only are we providing you with tasty and convenient food, but that we exceeded your expectations! We hope we can continue to impre... read more »

Central Coast

• 5 helpful votes

Office solution

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

I run a small business and we have five staff in the office. I have always liked to provide lunch for them and we usually order from Menulog or Uber Eats but it was getting a bit expensive so I started looking at other options. I came across Soulara on Instagram and the meals look so beautiful. We had our first box delivery last week and it was a massive hit! I’ve saved so much money and my staffs are thrilled by the flavours and the variety. I ordered two boxes with a combination of meals, cacao ball snack and juices. I’ve been told to give a five star review from five happy staff members.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Soulara Official

Hi Tressa, A whole 25 stars, thank you guys so much! It's fantastic that we're able to provide your office tasty fresh meals for your lunches. I hope every changing selection of meals and snacks... read more »

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

Yummy, affordable and fresh. Love getting my order from Soulara. My day brightens when I see the big Soulara meal box at my door.

Comments
Soulara Official

Hi Dilan,

It's awesome that you feel that way when you see your order! Thanks a lot for the review!

1 of 14 pages