Excetional Service - Great Spa - Really easy to get going

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

We received our spa a couple of weeks ago. Never having had a spa before I was a little apprehensive as to how things would go when I turned on the power after filling it with water. Not a problem. Have been enjoying it since. Great service from all the staff at Spa World and a great spa that lived up to every expectation set by the brochures and web site.

Verified Customer

Great spa - great service and advice

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2018

Elaine at Fyshwick provided great advice and covered the details of the order extremely well. Delivery and timing went as expected. The delivery turned up on time, but left me with a considerable pile of packaging to dispose of. Installation of the cover lifter was a little problematic, as it is clearly designed for a timber deck. My concrete slab required some Dyna bolts and surgery on the brackets. After the electrician had installed the power, the whole package has been excellent. Spa world (Elaine) has been great answering all our follow up questions.

Thank you Elaine and all the staff at Spa World (Canberra)!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2018

We received our spa two weeks ago and have been enjoying it every day since it was initially set up. The whole process of purchasing, ordering and the delivery was completely smooth. Our electrician (who opened up the spa for connection) praised the high quality of the design and workmanship. On our end, we have been thoroughly enjoying the bubbles, the warmth, and the purring, quiet sounds of our spa – sometimes twice a day! It has become completely part of our routine to sit and relax and enjoy the beautiful changing lights and the smells from the hydrotherapy feature. Special thanks to Elaine Kalache who has been our main contact, answered all our questions so promptly, and gave us impeccable service from the start. She even included a few ‘spa gifts’ for our wedding anniversary! We look forward to many years of fun enjoying our Vortex Mercury spa!

Verified Customer

It has turned our home into a CASTLE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

We had our Swim spa delivered early 2017 and are so delighted with it. After talking to the lovely and professional Joanne, we decided on the Aqua Gym which had all the bells and whistles whilst fitting into our yard nicely. I unfortunately have many medical issues and the ability to use water therapy which creates less stress and weight bearing on your joints allowing more movement and increased ability to exercise. Joanne and the team are always there to answer any questions or provide advice whenever needed. Unlike many other businesses who basically don’t want to know you once you have made your purchase, the Spa World team are there for you and make you feel like part of the family. We have no hesitation in recommending Joanne and the Spa World Team if you are even considering purchasing a Spa. We looked around and to us there was only ever one choice. We have no regrets and still have the same grin on our faces like the first day we received our beautiful swim spa. It’s virtually maintenance free and doesn’t cost an arm or a leg to run.
We couldn’t be happier and if you are considering a Spa then there is only one logical choice -Spa World.
Kerry.

Dealing with spa world was a dream

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

Dealing with Spa World and especially Elaine in Canberra was an absolute dream. Not only did we get a great spa for a great price, but the after sales support that Elaine has provided is excellent and goes above and beyond the normal customer service. If you are in the market for a spa don't hesitate to work with Spa World the product is awesome (best hydrotherapy pool we could find) and the value was exceptional. Also the personal customer service has been exceptional... we count have asked for more !

Love our swim spa!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

Purchased our swim spa from Spa World at the end of 2016 and haven’t looked back. With three teenage girls it has been the perfect choice to keep them (and their friends) entertained all year round. My husband and I love it and after always having pools find the spa SO much easier to take care of - no more than 15 minutes a week to maintain. We comfortably fit the whole family in our swim spa and have had hours of fun and relaxation during our busy weeks and weekends. You will not regret buying a spa from Spa World. Joanne and the team are delightful to deal with - customer service was second to none.

A big THANK YOU from South West Cycling Group for your generous spa donation for our live auction at

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2018

On the 24th of February we held our Dine & Ride Fundraising Dinner where we raised over $90 000 to fund future cancer research projects. A large portion of the funds raised were due to the immense generosity from David and Joanne at Spa World and their amazing donation of one of their incredible spa's for our live auction. In today's age where one in three people will be affected by cancer, our mission for finding a cure is imperative. We are so thankful to Joanne and David for their support, generosity and professionalism. From the very first meeting their knowledge about spa's and their therapeutic benefits have astonished us to the point where we are now looking at purchasing a spa from Spa World for our own family. Joanne has also been great to deal with post our fundraising dinner, she has been in constant communication with our winning bidder in regards to their delivery and the spa's therapeutic benefits and technical specifications.
Once again a big THANK YOU to SPA WORLD for your very kind and generous donation!

100%amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2018

I was a bit of a pain right from the start coz the builders were behind schedule on my new place. Thankfully Jo was extremely kind professional and honest. She stuck by her word and kept my deposit open for months till I was ready to order the right spa. This was hard coz I was ordering online and I was putting on a balcony I hadn’t stepped foot on the the units were a no go zone. Jo guided me perfectly to the exact spa that suits me beautifully. Thank you Spa world and Jo. Loving my new spa. It was delivered by crane and Wilson lift were perfect. I am on the 5th floor. Kelly and Jerry from spa world Cardiff were also extremely helpful.

Their Delivery was Spot On Time Wise

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2018

When we ordered our Swim Spa back in late Oct last year, my wife wanted a blue shell instead the Std white shell colour, and we were told yes it can happen however it won't be delivered until early Feb. It actually arrived in 1 Feb and all is working well. We also appreciated the follow up phone calls and emails from Joanne both prior to and post delivery. Most unusual , as these days, once they have your money, many suppliers are no longer interested in you, so it a pleasant change to have supplier contact following delivery. Good marketing, as word of mouth is important for future sales. I would rate Spa World as a good supplier of a well built product.

coffs harbour

• 1 helpful vote

swim spa

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2018

we purchased a 5.85m swim spa online , talked to Joanne and arranged delivery to the door a 60 ton crane picked it up off the truck at 9.am ,lifted it over the house onto the pad ,the electrician wired it up while it was filling with water at 4pm, I turned it on and dived in ,i have rang the support line a few times to learn all the settings and Joanne to do some fine tuning of the times to run with my Solar power ,we are swimming 4 times a day getting lots of exercise , very happy with the product and the service
thanks Joanne for you help and doing the arranging the delivery

Service non existent except on the end of a telephone.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2018

Whilst happy with the spa I had it delivered by normal delivery guy who had no expertise, other than to put it on my deck. We had to set up and get working ourselves.
Last spa I had years ago had a person to set up and explain things - made things much easier.

Spa itself is good.

Fantastic Customer Care and Outstanding Customer service from Joanne Abdel.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Several years ago we purchased a swim spa at the Melbourne Show , Joanne was amazingly helpful and helped us decide on the right swim spa for us. We purchased the swim spa to then find through local area topography we were unable to go ahead. Joanne was amazing throughout the whole harrowing experience. We promised her if we were ever in the position to purchase a swim spa again we would contact her. Having worked in retail and knowing over several years you deal with hundreds if not thousand of customers when we rang Joanne we did not expect her to remember us. Joanne not only remembered us she again using her outstanding knowledge about her products and her customers requirements ,was able to advise and assist us through our now purchased Vortex aqua-lap pro plus swim spa.

Joanne has helped through the entire process of what without her would of been a daunting task. Having seen the other reviews in relation to other Spa world employees it is clear Spa world make excellent products and truly care about the customers needs.

In this day and age of terrible customer service , We can honestly say if your looking to purchase a Spa / swim spa . Do not go anywhere else until you visit Spa world. We do not envisage any problems with our Swim Spa , however I do have complete confidence if we do . We will be looked after and any problems fixed.

regards Peter and Karen Crook

Great helpful service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

I dealt with Joanne and she could not have been more helpful in helping get the right spa for me

Outstanding customer service Elaine from Fyshwick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

Im not one to write reviews but my experience needs to be shared as you dont find customer service like this anymore. I have had a spa for over 8 years but my husband would look after and maintain it. He suddenly died last year so I was left to take all his duties on my own.
I went to 2 spa shops in Canberra and asked them what I needed to do to start my spa again as I was clueless. Both stores brushed me off made me feel so unwelcome and didnt assist me.
I googled spas and spa world came up so and thought I would try there as that was my last resort. I walked in and met Elaine, I asked her if she could help me. She sat me down and wrote down and explained everything I needed to do to start up my spa.
I was in the store for a while as she gave me a whole run down. She also recommended I can get everything I needed from spastore.com.au and even gave me their number and said they would be more then happy to assist me.
Before I left she gave me her card and said to me if I needed help once I filled it up to call her.
I walked out of there and for I couldnt stop thinking of what a lovely kind lady she was to go out of her way and be so friendly and help me when she was not making money from me.
I called her yesterday afternoon and she remembered who I was and was more then helpful to answer my couple of questions I had.
I had to share this experience because it is very rare to find customer service like this these days.
I know If I ever needed a new spa or had to recommend some one it would definitely be straight to see Elaine from the Canberra store.
Regards Jennifer Lastly

Exceptional customer service from Elaine in Canberra

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

We recently bought a Hydrozone Pro Swim Spa from Elaine at Spa World in Canberra and the customer service, even after delivery, has been exceptional. It’s rare to be able to say that someone has truly exceeded expectations, but Elaine continues to do so.

The spa itself is brilliant; it’s exactly what we were after and we got exactly what we expected, no surprises. What has made this experience truly exceptional, though, has been Elaine herself. Before we made our decision to buy, she took the time to understand how we and the kids would use the spa and pool in order to ensure that we ordered the right unit. She also ensured that it met our needs for simplicity of maintenance (weekly, not daily, chemical dosing), and economical heating (additional heat pump for the pool). However, the real customer service began after delivery.

The day of delivery she called us (even though it was after 6pm on a Friday) to talk us through the spa controls, and to ensure we set everything up correctly, including chemical dosing. She has since followed up with us to ensure we’re happy, she has provided chemical and water quality advice, helped me resolve a cloudy water issue (note – make sure the pH is correct!!), and even helped me with our first spastore.com.au order.

Thank you Elaine – you have made what could have been a daunting and difficult purchase simple and pleasurable. We love our spa and pool and can't stay out of them!!!

If you are looking for a spa or pool in Canberra, there is simply no other person you need to talk to.

Swim Spa in Canberra? Look no further than Spa World

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

We needed hydrotherapy and rehab solution for my daughter. I researched for months and had a budget. Went to a few places which weren't helpful or knowledgeable, was told to look up their website and then go to Sydney to view their swim spas. My last stop was Spa World in Fyshwick, Canberra. Elaine was fantastic from the moment we stepped in. Professional, listened to everything I had to say and answered all my questions. She let us step into a dry one on display, to get a feel for it's size, etc. This alone was great but this lovely lady went further. She absolutely knows her products, because she uses them herself. She understood what our needs were and went above and beyond with her time and generosity, so much so that we ended up ordering our swim spa that day. This service continued even days after we left the store, I texted her with a small concern and she allowed us to come back and have a go in the full swim spa on display, which helped us with our concern.
Well done Spa World for opening a big display centre in Canberra and for having such an asset as Elaine in your store. I would not have purchased the swim spa that day had it not been for her. Give this girl a pay rise........she deserves it!!!!!
Anyone looking for a spa in Canberra, don't waste time anywhere else, go see Elaine at Spa World.
Now I just have to wait for it to arrive.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Aqualap Pro + Smartstream Avante - PERFECT .. Service brilliant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 26, 2018

Late Last year, I was on my way to Bunnings to get the usual "sausage sandwich" and remember the Spa World advertisement I had seen, and thought "why not just go and have a look?"
I located the brand new premises in Fyshwick ACT and took a punt and went and had a look at the varying designs. At the time I had a 'normal' 4 person cedar finished spa, which was nearly 10 years old.
After some discussion with Elaine K at Spa World Canberra, I was sold!!!! deposit paid and I realised I had made a massive investment, which would add significant value to my home. Elaine and her team were brilliant through out the entire process. Spa arrived on time as promised and I haven't been out of it since... The neighbours are also enjoying it :)
Great Service, product is awesome... couldn't be happier. I purchased the Aqualap Pro + Smartstream Avante

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Queanbeyan

• 1 review
  • 1 question
  • 4 answers

Love My New Spa

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

Elaine at Spa World Canberra,,,
Elaine at Spa World Canberra knows her products inside out & helps guide you towards the spa or swim spa you desire for any therapy, fun & relaxation. After meeting Elaine we didn't bother comparing others spa companies as Elaine is clearly passionate about customer service & providing the right solution to our needs above what we were expecting when we first visited. Elaine's after sales back up support is awesome too. Great work Elaine

Professional from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

Fantastic service from purchase to installation. Trent was my salesperson who helped me decide on which spa would suit me, he made my buying experience easy with no fuss. My overall experience has been exceptional I am so happy with my spa and have loved getting into my spa late in the evening to unwind and relax.

Best purchase ever made!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2018

I purchased the swim/play spa sight unseen after an 'enquiry' telephone conversation I had with Joanne. I was a tad anxious but went ahead and placed the order. Joanne had it all organised and delivered (6hrs away from the city) and I haven't looked back. As this was a newbuild deck, the Plumber/Electrician and Builder were given extremely clear guidelines to follow with no issues whatsoever. Joanne's expertise and attention to detail are second to none. The swim spa is extremely easy to maintain and certainly looks great in our new deck. I can't recommend this product and Joanne's professionalism highly enough. A great team all round. Well done Joanne!

1 of 7 pages