life changing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

Great spa that has changed our life.
Brendon that did the VIP handover was excellent and Dot that did the sale was perfect and helped us out a lot.
The delivery department and accounts should look at making big improvements in customer relations.
After the sale, accounts and delivery staff seem to have zero care for the customer.
I did report a problem with a headrest at arrival, found while I was cleaning out the dirt from the delivery guys walking inside the spa when unloading it. This headrest was replaced with no problem, no fuss and arrived two days latter. Great service but just don't expect the delivery guys to have a care factor or maybe they just had one bad day.

Comments
Spa World Official

Hello TCam, thank you for your valuable feedback. We are sorry that we left dirt in your spa. We are chatting with the team to make sure that this does not happen.

Don’t overcapitalise your Canberra house: get a swim spa

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

My wife has always missed having a pool, and I have always resisted because a pool in Canberra gets used about 20 days a year and is otherwise unpleasantly cold. For hydrotherapy use, however, we finally decided on an insulated heated swim spa. Elaine was knowledgeable and relevant with all our questions regarding access at our mature age, and we negotiated a contract immediately. The product was delivered 2 weeks early, and installation was perfectly organised, electrician references, cranes, heat pump installation. The online predelivery sheets are also concise and relevant, giving us confidence that we were technically ready. After two weeks, we use it often and even trot out in sub zero weather when ice is on the covers. Build quality is superior from my engineer’s perspective, and we are very pleased with our decision to drop in to spa world for a brief look around(!) Thanks go to Elaine, she understands the product in great depth and advised us honestly about products suiting our needs.

Comments
Spa World Official

Hi Ian, thank you so much for taking your time to leave a review. We have passed your information onto Elaine.

A spa in the country!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

Getting our choice of spa 6 hours west of Sydney was never going to be easy. However having Elaine from sales & Mario & co from service departments made the process manageable. Always only a phone call away. They made the experience successful. It is a 5 star service & a dream product!

Comments
Spa World Official

Hi Susan, thank you for letting us know how we are doing. We have passed your comment onto the team. Enjoy your spa and let us know if we can help in any way.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

The staff at Spa World have been terrific, very knowledgeable regarding their products, although we did have an issue with the delivery, the staff worked through it really well and we were most satisfied with the outcome.
Thanks for a great product

Comments
Spa World Official

Hello Des, Thank you for your review and letting us know how we are doing.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

Great service from the word go. I had a small item missing and they were very prompt with their response and fixed it straight away.

Comments
Spa World Official

Hi Shan, Thank you for your review and feedback. Enjoy your new spa.

• 1 helpful vote

Dream Soa

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

Great quality, fantastic features, super service. Everything was too easy buying the spa we were given great advice on what to buy. Delivery was quicker than I expected given we live rural and went smoothly. Heat pump installed a week later again no problems. Highly recommend Spa World

Comments
Spa World Official

Hi Bill, thank you very much for taking your time to provide your valued feedback. We have passed this onto our team. Enjoy your new spa.

Bribie Island

• 5 comments
  • 5 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

Love it.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

Prompt on time delivery, minor issue with bottom left screw on front cupboard, had to drill and grind out. Maybe seek assistance if you get the same issue. Spa as promised, customer service 10/10 , would I buy from here again, absolutely.

Comments
Spa World Official

Hi Jonsnow, Thank you for your feedback and the information about the cabinet screw. We are sorry for the issue and we have passed your experience onto our Quality Assurance team to review. Please let us know if we can help in any other way.

Very Good Professional Company.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

Spaworld explained the differences between the models in a professional manner highlighting our needs above their desire to sell. After we bought the item they continued to provide excellent after sales service.

Comments
Spa World Official

Hi Brian, thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review.

LOVE MY SPA

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

The whole purchase process was fantastic - I was researching for months and settled with the most reputable supplier (Spa World) and the highest quality spa I could - a fully optioned Vortex.
I could not be happier with the buying experience and the follow up service to ensure I could get the most out of it.
Thanks Joanne and the Spaworld team!

Comments
Spa World Official

Hi Billy, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We will pass this onto Joanne. Enjoy your spa.

Quality Spas

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Focus on Water Pty Ltd have been using Spa World for a number of years for the supply of quality spas for customers and resorts. Joanne has been involved in all transactions,her supply of information and knowledge of the spas has been invaluable. Great work Joanne.

Comments
Spa World Official

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Geoff. We will pass your comments onto Joanne.

Thanks to a great team at spa world Smeaton Grange

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

Firstly I would like to say a big thank you to the team from spa world Smeaton Grange. From the first time We walk into spa world we new what company we needed to go with 100%, no lake of communication and right away asked what type of spa I was after and for what size area. We had an area of 5m x5m that we wanted our spa to fit in, we were taken to the vortex swim spa which we loved right away. We sat down, ran through colours and what the spa does. This spa fitted our family perfect. On the day our spa got delivered it was a wonderful experience from the gentleman from spa world who set the spa up for us. The next day I had a call from Diane to ask if we were happy with the service and the spa, which we are. Thanks again to a great team and I will always be dealing with your professional team. I have told all my family and friends and now they all want on for themselves. Kind regards Sonny Aquilina

Comments
Spa World Official

Hi Sonny, Thank you for leaving a review for us. We really appreciate your feedback. Enjoy your spa and let us know if we can help in any other way.

Great follow up advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Thanks Joanne. Appreciate your time in a busy world. We are heading OS for an extended period and her advice has been great in how to prepare for the move. Thanks

Comments
Spa World Official

Hi Rob, thank you for taking your time to leave a review. We will pass your review to Joanne. Let us know if we can help in any other way.

Great Product and good service from Spa World

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

From Buying to delivery and after sales service, we have had no problem, The service from Mark Baugh and his team as been fantastic, We would recommend other people to buy from Spa World.

Comments
Spa World Official

Hi Ted, Thank you very much for taking your time to create a review. We have passed your comments onto Mark.

adelaide

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Verified Customer

panels on swim spa warping, twisting out of shape

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

i purchased my swim spa 4 1/2 years ago. During the first summer (we only had the spa 2 months) - all the panels started to warp and buckle. i contacted [name removed] at the time and he was most helpful, and panels were replaced. these panels only lasted 6 months, and another set was replaced.
since then, i have had my panels replaced FOUR times!

guess what, panels last summer have buckled again, and once again i contacted spa world.
[name removed] has now left and i had to deal with the new management & owner
what happen next was amazing - SPA WORLD management advised me that they had no record of my panels ever being changed, and the issue of buckling was only cosmetic; does not affect how the spa operates (how would you feel have an ugly eye sore sitting in your back yard).

i have waited until now for Spa World to resolve this issue but it looks like i have to either resort to legal action or writing a post like this.

please feel free to call me on 0409 287 830, and i would advise you to not buy a SPA WORLD swim spa as their panels are not UV Stabilized and do not stand up to Australian Summer

forgot to mention that my swim spa is under the pergola, not out in the sun

Comments
Spa World Official

Hi William, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are always looking for ways to continually improve. So we greatly value your feedback. We have investigated the issue and found that... read more »

To all future purchases of Spa's from Spa World, please feel free to contact me (mobile number is in my original review) if you really want to know what I think of Spa World. If the owners of Spa ... read more »

Sydney

• 2 helpful votes

Excellant Spa

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

We purchased out spa from Gregory Hills and the purchase part went well but when it came to delivery, we were hit with a hefty extra fee to use the truck's crane which initially we were told that it would not be needed, (we showed them photos of the access site etc). Also, they changed our delivery date & time at the very last minute which meant we had to rearrange our schedule and cancel a family outing so that we could be present for delivery. The Spa it self is wonderful, we have had it for 3 months now and use it nearly everyday. A couple of weeks back we received a call asking feedback and I told them that we were very disappointed with the delivery process and the extra charge we were not expecting to have to pay, they apologized and sent us three free filters & a $25 gift voucher. I would recommend their spas without a doubt but just be careful with the extra potential costs of delivery.

Comments
Spa World Official

Hello Theny, thank you very much for taking time to provide a review. We use feedback like yours to make our service and products better. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your spa and if... read more »

Excetional Service - Great Spa - Really easy to get going

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

We received our spa a couple of weeks ago. Never having had a spa before I was a little apprehensive as to how things would go when I turned on the power after filling it with water. Not a problem. Have been enjoying it since. Great service from all the staff at Spa World and a great spa that lived up to every expectation set by the brochures and web site.

Verified Customer

Great spa - great service and advice

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2018

Elaine at Fyshwick provided great advice and covered the details of the order extremely well. Delivery and timing went as expected. The delivery turned up on time, but left me with a considerable pile of packaging to dispose of. Installation of the cover lifter was a little problematic, as it is clearly designed for a timber deck. My concrete slab required some Dyna bolts and surgery on the brackets. After the electrician had installed the power, the whole package has been excellent. Spa world (Elaine) has been great answering all our follow up questions.

Thank you Elaine and all the staff at Spa World (Canberra)!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2018

We received our spa two weeks ago and have been enjoying it every day since it was initially set up. The whole process of purchasing, ordering and the delivery was completely smooth. Our electrician (who opened up the spa for connection) praised the high quality of the design and workmanship. On our end, we have been thoroughly enjoying the bubbles, the warmth, and the purring, quiet sounds of our spa – sometimes twice a day! It has become completely part of our routine to sit and relax and enjoy the beautiful changing lights and the smells from the hydrotherapy feature. Special thanks to Elaine Kalache who has been our main contact, answered all our questions so promptly, and gave us impeccable service from the start. She even included a few ‘spa gifts’ for our wedding anniversary! We look forward to many years of fun enjoying our Vortex Mercury spa!

Verified Customer

It has turned our home into a CASTLE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

We had our Swim spa delivered early 2017 and are so delighted with it. After talking to the lovely and professional Joanne, we decided on the Aqua Gym which had all the bells and whistles whilst fitting into our yard nicely. I unfortunately have many medical issues and the ability to use water therapy which creates less stress and weight bearing on your joints allowing more movement and increased ability to exercise. Joanne and the team are always there to answer any questions or provide advice whenever needed. Unlike many other businesses who basically don’t want to know you once you have made your purchase, the Spa World team are there for you and make you feel like part of the family. We have no hesitation in recommending Joanne and the Spa World Team if you are even considering purchasing a Spa. We looked around and to us there was only ever one choice. We have no regrets and still have the same grin on our faces like the first day we received our beautiful swim spa. It’s virtually maintenance free and doesn’t cost an arm or a leg to run.
We couldn’t be happier and if you are considering a Spa then there is only one logical choice -Spa World.
Kerry.

Dealing with spa world was a dream

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

Dealing with Spa World and especially Elaine in Canberra was an absolute dream. Not only did we get a great spa for a great price, but the after sales support that Elaine has provided is excellent and goes above and beyond the normal customer service. If you are in the market for a spa don't hesitate to work with Spa World the product is awesome (best hydrotherapy pool we could find) and the value was exceptional. Also the personal customer service has been exceptional... we count have asked for more !

1 of 7 pages