Quick service and wide variety of parts.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Appreciate the range of parts. Purchased spark plugs for motorcycle, cabin filter for one car and very specific oil for another car.

Brisbane

• 9 helpful votes

Order arrived!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

UPDATE: Item arrived early July. Thanks.
Ordered a part on 7th June 2018. It is now the 18th and the part has not arrived. I contacted Sparesbox last week and they advised that it would be shipped within 48 hours. I contacted them again today and they advised that they will now send a query off to there purchasing department.
So the part has not been shipped and they don't know where it is up to. If you state on your website that you will deliver within 5-6 working days then stick to it. If you can't then at least advise the customer that there will be a delay.

Melbourne, VIC

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Best prices in Australia with a super slick website, only issue was delivery was a little slow.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

Best prices anywhere !! Slow to deliver but everything else is pretty good. Their website is one of the best I've used. Much better search and navigation than all the big Auto parts like SCA and REPCO. The only thing letting this place down was the slow dispatch times. They did apologise and also sent me a $25 gift card with my order. I didn't need my order in a hurry so i was patient, but it did take 30 days. If they improve on communication and delivery times this place will be the best auto parts website in Oz !!!

Brisbane

• 3 helpful votes

Parts was incorrect

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

Made the order of a Brembo Brake Pads online, type in my car's make, model, etc. The delivery was fast. It took 3 days for it to arrive from Melbourne, West Footscary to Brisbane. I ordered it on Sunday and arrived on Wednesday. Tried to fit the new pads but it doesn't fit. It says 100% fitment guarantee, but you are better off buying from Supercheap Auto in person. Now I have to figure out if I can get a refund or not. The package was opened obviously. You will need to send it back, which costs more money. It costed me $80 for the parts plus shipping back to the warehouse, which is annoying.

Comments
Sparesbox Official

Hi there! We're sorry to hear you've experienced issues with the product you've purchased and want to know that we're definitely here to help you with this. We'll be happy to process a return for... read more »

perfect spares

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

after i ordered online, parts arrived in two days, spares box has saved me a lot of money for the same parts other retailers sell at higher prices thanx spare box i will be ordering more parts and letting my mates know about your site.........

Items arrived on time and were as described

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2018

Shipping was very reasonable, the parts arrived only a few days after I ordered and were about half the price of super cheap auto. Very happy over all.

Top Seller

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

Delivery was on time. Purchase process was simple. Would definitely use again. I had no troubles with the transport, they sent me emails of location from pick up to delivery.

Liars, liars, liars. Avoid this company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

Placed an order 3 weeks ago and am yet to see it. I have contacted them half a dozen times over the last 3 weeks and each time I'm told my part has just arrived and will be shipped that day but 3 weeks later I'm still waiting.

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM. AVOID.

Slow Delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

Let down by using Fastway Couriers, took nearly two weeks to get to Perth. I have had several bad experiences with Fastway Couriers, they really should use a better courier. Sparesbox did give me a $20 voucher as compensation for slow delivery

Top shelf, changed my order and still was prompt and cheaper than all

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

The buying process was good and the service was excellent . I Went online and browsed my vehicle, chose my oil and filter and as I am in the bush it took 8 days. Perfect

• 11 comments
  • 1 question
  • 18 answers
  • 58 helpful votes

Great Experience with Sparesbox

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

I was first introduced to Sparesbox through Facebook advertising sometime ago. I was very happy with that online experience and have since made two further purchases.

All my orders have been fulfilled and delivered in a timely manner. Tracking is great too. I like to take advantage of their special deals and free shipping where I can.

They also have items not seen in retail shops. I’ll continue to use Sparesbox.

Terrible communication & customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Purchased suspension bushes online shown as in stock and delivered in 3 business days. After not receiving tracking information 3 days later contacted them and informed that parts should be dispatched the next day. After waiting another 6 days and still no contact. Contacted again and informed parts not in stock and expected to be dispatched in 5 days. Funny enough when I contacted to confirm parts dispatched informed not expected to be dispatched for another 2 days!
Absolute joke! At no time has sparesbox contacted me regarding my order, I’m the one contacting them and each time I’ve been fobbed off. Absolutely disgusting and misleading (stating parts in stock) wouldn’t recommend and will not be using this company again. USE AT YOUR PERIL.

Excellent customer service. Such a delight when I was disgruntled

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

Thank you Brook. I've had 4 consultants try to help me now and you are the
only one who accomplished anything.
You've been very patient and composed with a customer who was rather
displeased. 10/10. Best customer service in a long time! Will recommend to everyone

it is a great way to buy car parts

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

well the prices are good you don't have to drive around looking for parts for your car at good prices and what ever car you punch in in the detail box does all the work by showing you the range of parts available for your perticular car i just love it

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

very good.Had an issue with the original order and contacted the team.Fixed straight away without any problems.I would definatly recomend these guy's and also great price.

perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

service plus cannot fault these people great communication great price will use again 4 sure,and will recommend whole strongly they use sparesbox,many thanks again, jim

Great customer services with a great range of products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2018

We purchased some Autoglym products online at a very competitive price. The goods arrived well packed but one of the products was incorrect. After informing Sparebox, the helpful staff send out the correct product straight away and didn't want the incorrect product be returned. A very pleasant experience.

Immediate support and genuine care.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2018

The purchase process was very quick and easy. Definitely going to buy from sparesbox for a lot of my car needs.

Sydney

• 2 answers
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Year end promotion is good! Amex rebate is good!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

Year end promotion is good!
Amex rebate is good!
Delivery is super fast!
Questions are answered promptly!
Will definitely buy again when promotion and special deal time.

NON SUPPLY

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

This mob take your payment and then do not send your item. When you report it they say they will investigate even though it shows as not being posted. Chose another supplier.

1 of 25 pages

On Friday 27 Apr I ordered 2x5l liquid moly 5x30 special tech f oil, However I mistakenly ordered special tech LL. I rang and tried to change the order, The bloke staid that the order was changed and would be sent to-day. The oil I ordered was about $79 and I paid $158 by paypal. The oil I want is $86; therefore I owe you $14, The bloke did not seem interested in tellinf me how to pay the extra. Could you confirm that I am getting the liquid moly special tech F and how do you wish me to pay the extra $s Bill Farrell

Bill asked on Apr 30, 2018

Can I get a replacement connector joint for my panasonic sd-2500 wxc automatic breadmaker? Espares says connector joint stock number: es1623171 is not compatible

BBBOOKWORM asked on Mar 10, 2018

Answer this

Hey there,

Thanks for getting in touch, our Customer Service team will be able to answer this. You can email us directly, just flick us an email to support@sparesbox.com.au - If you would like us to email you directly, please just send us your full email address or contact number so we can answer any fitment, order or pre-purchase enquiries.

Cheers,
Sparesbox Support

why doesn't anyone answer the phone when calling sparesbox?

ken asked on Dec 07, 2017

Answer this

Same problem called today at 1.15pm aest and on hold for 12 minutes and still no answer.i For an $60 online order they want my credit card statement transaction code to confirm my order before they can dispatch. Seriously? Get your shact together otherwise close up.

They don't. 10 minutes on hold then message bank. They don't return your call either. They also don't respond to email or the online chat function.

They are happy to take your money however. One of the great online fraudsters in my opinion.

Hey Guys,

So sorry to hear you were all having the same issue! We hear you in these reviews and have made positive action to fixing this. We've hired more staff to assure that we're answering all the enquiries and will also be opening later to answer email and chat enquiries in the near future.

Should you require any further information please don't hesitate to let us know.

Cheers,