Great online service and honest guys

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

Great overall experience and service. Fast and polite replay on line. Keen to help to find a solution and parts for my car

Comments
Sparesbox Official

Thank you for the great review, Giuseppe! We look forward to helping you find new solutions or parts for your car in the future!

- Sparesbox Support

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Disgusting service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Bought an item from their ebay store, advertised as Tempe location, purchased Monday 6pm, arrived a full ten business days later to northern side of Sydney, apparently paying extra for express delivery gets you this. Never admitted fault, never deal with again.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Sparesbox Official

Hi Db1600, If you've paid extra for express only to have to wait ten days, you have every right to be upset with us. I'd like the opportunity to learn more about your order and a chance to work ... read more »

Good prices but slow delivery and shocking customer service

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Ordered multiple items and after a week of not hearing anything, messaged about an eta. Got told a couple of days and it will be sent out. After yet another week messaged again and all i got told was we will get back to you shortly with an eta. 3 days later i messaged again as i never got that reply. Then after that it still took another half week for the parts to be sent out.. i understand about backorders and all but the heads up and customer service was very disappointing.

Comments
Sparesbox Official

Hi Jai, I think disappointing is a fair assessment after such a frustrating experience. No one should have to wait that long or chase us to understand when they can expect their order. I hope y... read more »

Excellent service..

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2018

A++ for the great service. Fast and well packed postage and easy to use web page. Will be dealing with them again.

Comments
Sparesbox Official

Thank you for the 5 star review, Owen! It's great to see we've earnt your trust and a loyal customer!

- Sparesbox Support

great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

The parts were easy to find, very good products and easy to install. I bought some items a while ago.

Comments
Sparesbox Official

This very much speaks to our purpose and vision, Yam. Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback!

- Sparesbox Support

great way to get things fast

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

i wish more parts sites were as simple to use i get all my parts from here and my dads and brothers parts

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Very good product, use it all the time, never wash my car, always use Maguires. I have used this product for many years with great results.

Very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Normally fast delivery. On odd occasions when there have been courier problems, Spares Box have been very helpful in resolving issues.
Very competitive prices.

Comments
Sparesbox Official

Thank you for the great 5-star review! We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us, Stephen!

- Sparesbox Support

Really pleased with your service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

I have purchased a few items from Sparesbox now and have been really pleased with each purchase to date. Not only are you prompt with delivery, but have the products on hand to send. You also have an excellent range. Will certainly be using your store again soon.

Great Store, great prices and delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

I have found it is difficult to find life long Air Filters for my car. Even on Trade me here in NZ you should have a search option. I installed the parts myself. Great prices and delivery even to NZ.

Always good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Good Service and Fast Shipping. When there was a delay on an item I was contacted promptly and shipping was upgraded.

Great company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Great prices on sale items. Free postage. Very quick delivery. If you have any issues their staff are easy to talk to and will sort it out fast.

• 2 answers
  • 13 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Nothing but lies and bad service - still no parts, eBay had to step in

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Most useless parts store I've ever used in 20 years.
Items ARE NOT STOCKED period, they are ordered in when you make a purchase. Instant up to a week waiting time.
Nothing but lies and lies and more lies about when your parts will actually ship.
Have to constantly chase on a daily basis to get any type of movement on your order going.
FAKE tracking numbers provided to give you the illusion of a shipped item.
When your item doesn't arrive after more than a week - and you are 30 minutes from their shop and have had enough of their daily lies - they suggest that YOU SHOULD CHASE YOUR OWN PACKAGE down and ring around to find where it is.
Absolutely disgusting. Scammers on the car industry. If you value your pride and joy buy elsewhere and keep your sanity.
UPDATE: Surprise surprise - eBay had to step in to refund after the seller went quiet and will be investigating them further. Particularly for the fact that their tracking numbers provided were not accurate - as stated. Who even knows if they post your part? Waiting for something that they've taken money on and haven't even posted.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Spares box have excellent prices and service.
The staff are very helpful and polite
Their prices are fair and reasonable

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Slow return response service but with integrity.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

I bought oxygen sensors for my 1994 toyota tarago which was garaged in my sparesbox account. Unfortunately, one of the sensors was not suitable for my car. Apparently, there are two different sensors that fits 1994 model tarago. One for the earlier 1994 model and the other for the later model. I tried returning it but took a while with their return process before the other sensor was delivered. The later sensor is more expensive than the returned sensor but Sparesbox just replaced it without extra charge. Sparesbox needs to improve their return/exchange process.

The part I needed at a great price.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Easy to find the parts I required. Spares box offered the cheapest price and free postage. The parts were sent by courier to my door, fully protected in a padded envelope and arrived promptly on time. Great service.

Verified Customer

Fast postage. Well packed. Great range. Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

I regularly use SparesBox. They generally have what I need at a competitive price and they deliver quickly. Quite convenient.

Don't bother - you wont get your parts anyway.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Absolutely terrible company. 8 weeks, barely any communication - no part shown up and had been "redispatched" to a different address ten days ago, still nothing.
Scammers if you ask me.

Easy Transaction.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

Great to deal with. Good customer service. Helpful online staff. Would happily buy from again. Well done. Sometimes overpriced though.

Quick and reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

Sparesbox is quick and reliable. I needed my parts in 5 days and I got it in 3 business days. One courier that they used which is fastway couriers delivered my other orders to a different address though. But overall sparesbox is reliable

1 of 29 pages

On Friday 27 Apr I ordered 2x5l liquid moly 5x30 special tech f oil, However I mistakenly ordered special tech LL. I rang and tried to change the order, The bloke staid that the order was changed and would be sent to-day. The oil I ordered was about $79 and I paid $158 by paypal. The oil I want is $86; therefore I owe you $14, The bloke did not seem interested in tellinf me how to pay the extra. Could you confirm that I am getting the liquid moly special tech F and how do you wish me to pay the extra $s Bill Farrell

Bill asked on Apr 30, 2018

Can I get a replacement connector joint for my panasonic sd-2500 wxc automatic breadmaker? Espares says connector joint stock number: es1623171 is not compatible

BBBOOKWORM asked on Mar 10, 2018

Answer this

Hey there,

Thanks for getting in touch, our Customer Service team will be able to answer this. You can email us directly, just flick us an email to support@sparesbox.com.au - If you would like us to email you directly, please just send us your full email address or contact number so we can answer any fitment, order or pre-purchase enquiries.

Cheers,
Sparesbox Support

why doesn't anyone answer the phone when calling sparesbox?

ken asked on Dec 07, 2017

Answer this

Same problem called today at 1.15pm aest and on hold for 12 minutes and still no answer.i For an $60 online order they want my credit card statement transaction code to confirm my order before they can dispatch. Seriously? Get your shact together otherwise close up.

They don't. 10 minutes on hold then message bank. They don't return your call either. They also don't respond to email or the online chat function.

They are happy to take your money however. One of the great online fraudsters in my opinion.

Hey Guys,

So sorry to hear you were all having the same issue! We hear you in these reviews and have made positive action to fixing this. We've hired more staff to assure that we're answering all the enquiries and will also be opening later to answer email and chat enquiries in the near future.

Should you require any further information please don't hesitate to let us know.

Cheers,