Review rating:

Turbo Charger

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2016

Ordered a Turbo Charger from them. Was delivered a day earlier than expected and came with all the parts I needed. Before I ordered I was able to e-mail them and received a fast response.

R.G

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Fast delivery, reasonable pricing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2016

Purchased a turbo for my 2010 Hyundai iLoad after my old one decided it had given up. Speedup Autoparts had turbochargers in stock for a fraction of what the dealers were asking. They gave me free shipping and dispatched my order the same day, which meant it arrived before the end of the week. My van is a work vehicle so I need to get it sorted and back on the road ASAP. The speed and efficiency of which these guys operate really helped me get things sorted.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Hi my name is Gary Mclean on 4th March 2017 I purchased a Turbo for my Nissan Navara Invoice no 6220 This was installed by a fully qualified diesel mechanic >> Carbon has began building up in the engine bay directly around the turbo unit >> My mechanic has inspected and advised that this unit is leaking from the exhaust turbine housing >> Can you please advise the Warranty process as the smoke from under the bonnet & fumes in the cabin are of great concern? Regards Gary Mclean

Gary Mac asked on Sep 01, 2017