Review rating:
Selected rating: Bad
Generations:
Filter By:

Verified Purchase Generation: 2013-2018 No Badge Date Purchased: Nov 2014

Nice car but the warranty sucks!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2016

I like the Stavic, the service costs are very high, and the warranty is terrible. The minivan has a decent engine, lots of room, but feels very cheap. Two plastic parts inside the centre console broke during normal use. ParramattaAutoCentre refused to fix under their warranty or ACL. $345 Unhappy!

Warialda

• 1 review
  • 1 question
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Generation: 2013-2018

2014 stavic slow to go

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2015

Our stavic speedo is out 100kms on gps is 92kms, and 100kms on gps is 110kms on speedo, was told that it can be fixed but not under warranty at my cost, is a fault from factory. had ours 4 weeks and just about to go in and have first check

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

I have a static sometimes when I start it the 4wd light comes on I stop the engine for a minute sometimes it goes out but it can take quite a few times its annoying. Any ideas?

Barra asked on Jun 07, 2018

Answer this

Hi,
Just bought a 2103 stavic and the air bag light came on took it back to the dealer who cleared the codes and it has not come back. Take it to a dealer who can check the computer codes and then advise.

2005-2013

Hello, I have a 2005 stavic 2.7l turbo diesel and I have just did the starter motor my question is does anyone know where the location of the starter motor is & is it hard to replace yourself?

Kathleen M asked on May 17, 2018

Answer this

you can download a service manual [1200 pages] for free . just google it it got every think to much at times .
check the battery charge . terminals on battery and starter motor .

2013-Present

can you purchase these cars new in Rockhampton qld?

mavis may asked on Mar 24, 2018

See all 62 questions about SsangYong Stavic

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details