Review rating:

Super handy and sturdy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2019

Amazing functionality - you can use it as a bassinet or a rocker and the height is also adjustable which is a total life saver. Modern and beautiful as well. Mattress really firm and high quality. There’s heaps of colors to choose from and easy to wheele around the house. Love it!

Newcastle

So far so good!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2019

We love it so far. It is good quality and really easy to put together. It is fairly sturdy. Good size (make sure you check measurements though as it is larger than we envisioned.) Mattress is firm but feels really comfortable. We will cross fingers that bub will sleep in it tonight!

Bald Hills, Queensland

• 1 helpful vote

Best investment for newborn

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2019

I can’t begin to say how much I love this product! All thanks to Product Review, I read the reviews and decided to get it off Nanny Annie and it has been the best. I was amazed at the durability of it, quality of materials, and how big it is. My son is 5 months next week and he still sleeps in it at night (I’m not ready to move him into his own room yet :-( ).
Okay so, it attaches well to the bed, can also be used freestanding with the openable side up, has various heights, can be at an incline, change legs to rocking and comes in various colours.
I’d say the only negative is that I’ve been using the cot size sheets as regular bassinet ones don’t fit so I just make sure to tuck the sheets in really tight. Mattress fits in really well with no gaps between the sides.
If you plan on buying another brand, please look at the mesh on the side of it. I saw one at Kmart for the fraction of the cost - but the mesh on side doesn’t go all the way down. So many times I woke up to find baby squished himself to the side of the bassinet however luckily the mesh is there so no worries - a lot of co sleepers mesh stops higher than the mattress.

Purchased at: Nanny Annie

More than what we expected!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 25, 2018

Ordered through nanny Annie. Very happy with the quick process and received the order just a few days later. So happy with the cot, it's all really great quality and made so much better than we thought it might be for the cheap price. we can't wait for bub to arrive so we can use it!! Very happy customers

Loved it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

I bought this for my first grandchild. My daughter and son-in-law loved it because my grandson slept better in it. They liked the way you can keep it close to the bed, so need to get up to feed the baby. Highly recommend Nanny Annie with regards to product quality and service. I will certainly shop again.

Redbank Plains, QLD

Love love love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

Absolute second to none service quick response quick postage and the product is fantastic better then expected I am so happy with the quality of the item everything is as it looks in the pictures and extremely happy with the price would recommend 10 times over good job guys thank you.

Traralgon

• 1 helpful vote

Love

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

The service was quick delivered promptly and the bassinet I bought works exactly as stated it attaches to my bed firmly my baby girl is always right by my side it was even highly praised by my MCHN as it has the side netting window to allow good air flow and the colours are just so bright.

Melbourne

• 1 question
  • 3 helpful votes

Good cot to co sleep

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

This is good cot for co sleeping. Very easy to attach tp bedside without worrying for space for bub
Makes it easier to reach for baby. Net sides are perfect to keep the ventilation and keeps breathing worryless for bub. The cot is big enough to accommodate bub up to 6 months. I bought this cot after good search. Highly recommend.

Purchased at: eBay

Its a life safer! Perfect for babies with reflux.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

Easy to put together. Reclining option is great for babies with reflux. I have Very easy and safe access to my baby through the night. Option to comfort baby without getting up. Have a window both sides which gives a bub nice air flow. I would highly recommend it.
Fast delivery.

Great product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Love the ability to connect to bed so it’s right and secure. It was super easy to put together. I love the mosquito net, very handy especially if you are travelling. I love the option to tilt when baby is having reflux, this was a major selling point. The only criticism is finding the right size fitted sheets. I had to have some custom made but the closest measurements are the chicco next to me brand bassinet sheets. They are 1cm too big though.

Verified Purchase

Perfect sleeping solution for both baby and mom

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

I did a lot of research and found that this is the best sleep-next-to mum bed for baby. It can rock and swing as well!!! How good is that? On top of that, it has 2 net windows at the side so baby can breathe easy. Really love this product, baby and I can sleep well and I can always check on my baby who’s sleeping next to me. The height is adjustable so no matter what your bed height is, it can be adjusted to be the same height as your bed. Couldn’t ask for more

So far Im loving it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

I bought this from Nanny Annie (although not in silver) and Im loving it. Fast delivery on all items and the product itself is exactly what I was looking for. Will be ordering more Star Kidz stuff in the future because the quality is great. A bit bigger than I expected but thats a good thing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

So happy with the star kidz vincino. It is our second bassinet after the first one started to become flimsy.

The star kidz vincino is sturdy, easy to erect and great to travel with. Bub seems really happy in it.

It is great quality and nanny Annie was really quick with the delivery. Recommend for any new bub.

Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

I recently bought a Star Kidz Vicino Delux Baby Bedside Bassinet. I like all the features it offers ( exactly as advertised). Quality of the product is excellent. It can be easily moved around the house or attached to your bed based on your preferences. I was very happy and impressed with excellent customer service. Delivery was very quick too. I highly recommend Nanny Annie!

So happy with this bassinet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

I purchased the Star Kids bassinet a few weeks ago and I couldn't be happier. Delivery was so quick and customer service was fantastic. The bassinet itself I of excellent quality and far better than I could have ever imagined, I can't wait for bub to come so I can start using it! Thanks Nanny Annie for a wonderful product at a great price :)

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

We brought a basinett for as a gift for my daughter who is expecting her first baby the product is of the highest quality, the service provided by nanny Annie was above and beyond promit delivery. Outstanding customer service would recommend this company to all my family and friends thank you nanny Annie

Purchased at: Nanny Annie

Nice product and fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

We bought a bassinet from Nanny Annie website. We bought it because it was well designed and reasonably priced. The item was dispatched so quickly, and we were kept informed for the order status by their emails. We received the item in three days with perfect package. The item was exactly same as shown on their website, and we are very happy with the purchase. We haven't started using the bassinet yet, but it looks good and will review it in more details later. We will definitely buy more baby stuff from Nanny Annie.

Sydney

• 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes

This is amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

I did sooo much research on the best co-sleeper; had settled on the snuzpod but was hesitant on price. Then I came across this one which ticks all my boxes! Rocks, swings, mesh, bigger so hopefully will last up to 6 months old. And it was half the price of the snuzpod. I only wish i'd had this for my first baby!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great product !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

I ordered a Star Kidz Vicino Bassinet online from Nanny Annie and from the first second they impressed me with a very high level of customer service. I received a text confirming the receipt of order followed with emails confirming the dispatched,sending tax invoice etc.
the bassinet arrived to WA in about a week and we love it very much. I definitely recommend purchasing from Nanny Annie. Great work, thanks guys .

Perfect bed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

I absolutely love this bed ;) so easy to set up and I love how it can attach to the bed and be transported around so easily ;) I love that it is way bigger than normal bassinet and that my baby can fit it for way longer. Thank you

1 of 4 pages