Review rating:

Great product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Love the ability to connect to bed so it’s right and secure. It was super easy to put together. I love the mosquito net, very handy especially if you are travelling. I love the option to tilt when baby is having reflux, this was a major selling point. The only criticism is finding the right size fitted sheets. I had to have some custom made but the closest measurements are the chicco next to me brand bassinet sheets. They are 1cm too big though.

Verified Purchase

Perfect sleeping solution for both baby and mom

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

I did a lot of research and found that this is the best sleep-next-to mum bed for baby. It can rock and swing as well!!! How good is that? On top of that, it has 2 net windows at the side so baby can breathe easy. Really love this product, baby and I can sleep well and I can always check on my baby who’s sleeping next to me. The height is adjustable so no matter what your bed height is, it can be adjusted to be the same height as your bed. Couldn’t ask for more

So far Im loving it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

I bought this from Nanny Annie (although not in silver) and Im loving it. Fast delivery on all items and the product itself is exactly what I was looking for. Will be ordering more Star Kidz stuff in the future because the quality is great. A bit bigger than I expected but thats a good thing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

So happy with the star kidz vincino. It is our second bassinet after the first one started to become flimsy.

The star kidz vincino is sturdy, easy to erect and great to travel with. Bub seems really happy in it.

It is great quality and nanny Annie was really quick with the delivery. Recommend for any new bub.

Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

I recently bought a Star Kidz Vicino Delux Baby Bedside Bassinet. I like all the features it offers ( exactly as advertised). Quality of the product is excellent. It can be easily moved around the house or attached to your bed based on your preferences. I was very happy and impressed with excellent customer service. Delivery was very quick too. I highly recommend Nanny Annie!

So happy with this bassinet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

I purchased the Star Kids bassinet a few weeks ago and I couldn't be happier. Delivery was so quick and customer service was fantastic. The bassinet itself I of excellent quality and far better than I could have ever imagined, I can't wait for bub to come so I can start using it! Thanks Nanny Annie for a wonderful product at a great price :)

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

We brought a basinett for as a gift for my daughter who is expecting her first baby the product is of the highest quality, the service provided by nanny Annie was above and beyond promit delivery. Outstanding customer service would recommend this company to all my family and friends thank you nanny Annie

Purchased at: Nanny Annie

Nice product and fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

We bought a bassinet from Nanny Annie website. We bought it because it was well designed and reasonably priced. The item was dispatched so quickly, and we were kept informed for the order status by their emails. We received the item in three days with perfect package. The item was exactly same as shown on their website, and we are very happy with the purchase. We haven't started using the bassinet yet, but it looks good and will review it in more details later. We will definitely buy more baby stuff from Nanny Annie.

Sydney

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

This is amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

I did sooo much research on the best co-sleeper; had settled on the snuzpod but was hesitant on price. Then I came across this one which ticks all my boxes! Rocks, swings, mesh, bigger so hopefully will last up to 6 months old. And it was half the price of the snuzpod. I only wish i'd had this for my first baby!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great product !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

I ordered a Star Kidz Vicino Bassinet online from Nanny Annie and from the first second they impressed me with a very high level of customer service. I received a text confirming the receipt of order followed with emails confirming the dispatched,sending tax invoice etc.
the bassinet arrived to WA in about a week and we love it very much. I definitely recommend purchasing from Nanny Annie. Great work, thanks guys .

Perfect bed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

I absolutely love this bed ;) so easy to set up and I love how it can attach to the bed and be transported around so easily ;) I love that it is way bigger than normal bassinet and that my baby can fit it for way longer. Thank you

Verified Purchase

Great delivery and great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

Fast delivery from Nanny Annie in addition to a great price. I was looking for a while for a co-sleeping bassinet for our first child due in September. Whilst we havn't used the bassinet yet, it is everything i was looking for and comes in a great range of colours. Larger than the standard bassinet meaning it can be used for longer and is great value for money.

Purchased at: Nanny Annie

Good quality and good service from nanny Annie

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2018

Very happy with this purchase.delivered quickly stress free. Well designed and such a good size, it should suit baby for five to six months.very sturdy and can be used as a portable with carry bag supplied. The look is modern and practical with the added advantage of close proximity to mothers for comfort and feeding. I purchased this bassinet for my daughter and am very pleased with the practicality of it.

Verified Purchase

One of the best bassinet in the market!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Bought this bassinet after doing a ton of research. This bassinet is the sturdiest bassinet out there with a rocking function which you can easily change the stands to. Size wise is slightly wider than the usual ones you see in store but definitely not an issue. Delivery was quick and set up was relatively simple. It comes with a travel bag and a net which is really handy. Overall I think this is a great purchase.

Easy to assemble, sturdy

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

Very easy to assemble, love the rocking feature. Very spacious for bubba. Quality construction. Mosquito net is definitely handy to have as well. Great product compared to what's available on the market, it's got all the features you would need from a bassinet. Adjustable, tilts, vented, nice colour options to choose from. Fast delivery too.

Verified Purchase

The Star Kidz Vicino Bassinet - We love it!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

The Star Kidz Vicino Bassinet is very well designed and offers fantastic functionality. It's light, can be adjusted to a number of different positions, and is the only bassinet I know of that can be strapped to a bed with a framed base. Delivery was so quick too!

Thanks very much!! We love it and it exceeded our expectations.
We'll definitely be back!

Perfect Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

Fast delivery, product exactly as described and looks exactly like the pictures online. The bassinet is stable and spacious and i can't wait to use in on my newborn in a few months. I'll definitely be recommending this to my friends and it's also persuaded me to buy the astro baby rocker too!

sydney

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Great little cosleeper

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2018

Purchased the Star Kidz Vicino Bassinet (in the red hearts print) for my daughter as I wasn't keen on a traditional cot and I wanted a safe way to co sleep. Bassinet was affordable, well made, the mattress firm, relatively easy to put together and attach to my queen bed - (only complaint being that the illustrated instructions were more cryptic than Ikea's!). Another plus is the bassinet is longer than most, so we will be able to get more use out of it. Nanny Annie delivered quickly and with no dramas.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Love the Star Kidz Vicino Deluxe

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

I received my Star Kidz Vicino Deluxe and hubby and I couldn't be more happier! I get to see baby sleeping besides me at all times! This is worth the peace of mind. Delivery was speedy, received it in acouple of days! My mum found this online so thanks Mum!

Love this product!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

Recently I bought a Star Kidz Vicino Deluxe Baby Bedside Bassinet for my little one. I spent so much time researching different Bassinets and as a new parent to be it can be challenging finding the best for baby and parents. I haven't had Bub yet, but I can already say this is one of the best purchases I have made. The Website clearly mentioned all the features and details about above product. Delivery was very fast. All material is good quality. I recommend this store to everyone

1 of 4 pages