Filter By:

Terrible Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

Very unimpressed with StarTracks service. My parcel was shipped out via "express shipping" on the 14th January and it is now the 17th January and my parcel is still yet to arrive.
Was assured this would be delivered this morning and still no sign of it. When you pay extra for express shipping i'd at least expect it within 1 to 2 days minimum. It is now 4 days later and I will never purchase anything from anywhere that using StarTrack as their courier again. Appalling service.

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi Dee, Ted here.
Have you got this parcel's consignment number handy?

Avoid like the plague

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Was told to expect delivery 15/01, so took a day off work to wait. Surprise surprise, nothing.

Checked tracking to find it has been going back and forth between Melbourne and Adelaide for 2 days. Called to start an investigation as to why this is happening to only get the response "it is an awkward shape to deliver" and that they don't know when it will be delivered and that I "should pick it up myself".

A courier company is hired to deliver large packages. This is just further proof that they're lazy and anything that isn't a piece of paper is in the too-hard basket.

Seriously, if this post stops one person from choosing startrack then it was worth writing.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi Marcus, Ted here.
I'm sorry to hear that your delivery went so poorly. Have you got your parcel's consignment number handy by chance?

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

They just left the card and did not even attempt to deliver

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

I was literally waiting next to the door during the time they said they attempted to deliver. No one knocked on the door and instead just left a card in the letterbox. At 7:51am today they said receiver not available but I was up as early as 6:30am. Now I have to go to Australia Post and wait till 3pm before I can pick the item up as stated on the card. Management should do something about it I believe. What are they thinking?? They should at least leave the card on the door or underneath to prove that they went up to the door!

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi Jake, Ted here. I'm sorry to hear that this driver left so quickly. We do expect them to make a good-faith effort to deliver on the first attempt. Have you got your parcel's consignment number ... read more »

Melbourne

Parcel Not Delivered

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

I had a parcel to be delivered to my home. This afternoon I received an SMS saying that the parcel was ready to be collected.

No mention of any attempt to deliver, and I know there was no attempt because I was working out the front of my house all day.

Checking the tracking on the consignment online, it says 'Delivered in Full'.. Outrageous! I paid to have it delivered to MY DOOR, not to have to go get it.

I'm NOT going to collect it from the post office, and neither should anyone else who experiences the atrocious behaviour. If everyone calls their local post office and says I paid to have it delivered to my door and I expect it to be, and also complain to the person we paid for the item(s) and delivery, them maybe business will start to stop using these cowboys and the local post office franchisees will complain as well to Aust Post who own Startrack!

I mean, look oat all the ridiculously bad reviews, that solicit the only response from Startrack that most people only post bad reviews and never bother to post good one. Startrack, you are living in a fantasy world. take a look at businesses on this site that have many more good reviews than bad, and get accountable!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi, Ted here.
If you've got this parcel's consignment number handy, I'd be happy to look further into what occurred with this delivery.

A case has already been raised thanks Ted. While addressing individual issues is fine, when will Startrack actually response to the systemic Pro lens it has so evident in the significant number of... read more »

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Poor services and rude customer care

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

If there is a failed delivery, FYI there is a phone number provided to contact a receiver for a reason. I wasn’t contacted by anyone for 20 days. And sure customer call centre people knows how to mock the customer.

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi, Ted here. I'm sorry to hear that your delivery went so poorly. In the event of a failed delivery, what should generally occur is that the driver leaves a card saying he's been by as his method... read more »

Sydney

• 2 comments

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Why Optus uses this company?

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

I ordered Optus product and delivery to our office. The guy from Star Track asked ID, and the address stated my driver license is not my office address, of course. But because of this, the Star Track man refused to give me the percel. Is this real???

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi, Ted here. I'd need your parcel's consignment number to confirm, but it sounds as though it was sent airlocked. With Airlocked freight, the receiver's identification must match the label exactl... read more »

Hi Ted, The consignment number is 2GLZ0093152. It is not airlocked, please check it. If you comfirm this percel is not airlocke, I need to have apology directly from this driver, not from you. He w... read more »

Star Track Express Official

If this is the parcel I believe it is (I suspect you've left a zero off of the consignment number), then yes it was sent Fixed-price Airlock.

The Worst

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

I shudder when I know my package is coming via star track as there is always an issue, either incorrect numbers, or left at some depot for days. Not once have i had a delivery on time.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi Marg, Ted here.
I'm sorry to hear that you've had such difficulties with us. Have you got any of these parcels' consignment numbers handy? I ask because I'd like to see which depot(s) they are passing through.

TERRIBLE SERVICE

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

The truck driver gave the wrong parcel and I did not accept it.
So far it took 3 business days, i took a day off to receive the delivery and nothing was delivery to me after I called 3 times and everyone told I suppose to get my parcel today.
This company does not have responsibility with they clients and does not respect the clients' time.
It is a shame!!!! Awful!!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi Ruben, Ted here.
Have you got this parcel's consignment number handy?

The seller canceled my parcel and gave my money back. He got so embarrassed and canceled everything. I took a day off to receive the parcel and I called three times and everyone told me I supposed ... read more »

Newport NSW

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Startrack Got Paid $25 For Not Delivering !!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

Waited all day - Friday- for the parcel to be delivered, tracked it on-line.
Started enquiring when 'online' said it was 'delivered' but still not actually received by me!.
NOWHERE on the tracking system did it say that it had been delivered to the local Post Office.
Now the PO is closed and I have to take time out to go and collect it on Monday.
That will take some explaining without even a note from NO-STAR-NO-TRACK!! .
And it took 1/4 hour on the phone to find this out.
No apology, nobody bothered to call me!
But they got my $25 and I got nothing but aggravation.

Thanks WESTPAC for choosing such an unreliable courier!!!

Attention please Christine Holgate.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi, Ted here. I'm sorry to hear that our driver missed you (and perplexed as to why our driver wouldn't have left you a card.) Did you happen to hang onto this parcel's consignment number by chance... read more »

Ted, Please review the email I sent to: Customer.Satisfaction@startrack.com.au on 14/09/2018 Titled: Notifications feedback - Consignment D5ZZ00010899 from WESTPAC-IDEMIA That email should have b... read more »

• 5 comments

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Never contact you before delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

StarTrack have already been paid that is why they play with you and only deliver a postcard instead of the item, they do not care about customers, they are "Anti Customer'". You pay for delivery and give your contact details but they never call before delivery, they are not a delivery company, they are a scam and should be fined!!!

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi, Ted here. If I'm understanding this review correctly, it sounds as though our driver missed you. In such instances, they are required to leave a card rather than the item because the item usua... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

Poor customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

The delivery driver rang my intercom I answered no response whatsoever. I was very annoyed after that
I then rang StarTrack to pursue a complaint. After all that I had to collect my item in the hot heat.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi Chris,
I'm sorry to hear that our driver left so quickly. Have you got your parcel's consignment number handy? I ask because I can used it to pass this along to the appropriate depot. -Ted

75GZ00008343

Thank you Chris.
I see a formal complaint has already been lodged regarding this parcel, so this will be addressed at the depot level. Apologies again for this inconvenience. -Ted

Berwick

Shocking service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

Did not even knock on the door, the pick up slip was put under the door and left straight away....

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi Sam, Ted here.
We do expect that our drivers make a good-faith effort to deliver on the first attempt. Have you got your parcel's consignment number handy? I ask because the depot can use it to identify this driver specifically.

Missing packages

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

Said product delivery still no product

No note left said product was left at door I did not agree to that I was told if not home would get note to say missed delivery ring this number to fine where you can pickup products

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi Deb, Ted here.
Whether a parcel can be left without a signature is at the discretion of the account holder (usually the sender.) If you've got your parcel's consignment number handy, I'd be happy to look into its specifics for you.

CRAIGIEBURN

• 2 comments

Worst customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

Order was sent on the 3rd apparently could not be delivered on the 4th jan emailed customer service on the 7th no reply rang on the 8th and was told wrong address had been printed on package and that package would be reassigned and relabeled and sent back buy today the 11th but would receive a phone call intend to 15 minutes to confirm some hours later no return phone call so I called again was told investigator would call me back by the next day. Next day no phone call so rang again told the same thing again on the 10th investigator rang told me parcel was at local post office go to post office no parcel parcel had been sent back to Queensland I am in Victoria Reign customer service was told investigator shouldn't have told me parcel was a post office and would get investigator to call me back many hours later no phone call call customer service for the 6th time once again told investigator would call me. Today the 11th of January no phone call from investigator I called customer service they have told me package has been sent back to sender and I need to contact sender to re organise package to be sent once again. So how many times will I have to call this time considering this was express post
ubwz00007663

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi Steve, I'm sorry to hear that your delivery has turned into such a hassle. I've had a look in the system and from the notes, it appears that this parcel was addressed incorrectly and so was ret... read more »

Yes and that issue was fixed on the first phone call my issue is the fact that your customer service is useless I was told many times that I would get a phone call back promised that the parcel wou... read more »

Ted maybe read my complaint before commenting

Ballarat

Startrack - poor service - Missed delivery card not left

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2019

I had an electrical item repaired in a Melbourne suburb and needed it returned to Ballarat as a matter of priority. Unfortunately there was a delay with the repair but I was advised that it would be sent by courier on the 2nd of January - I had been waiting on the item so after I had heard nothing for by the afternoon of Friday the 4th, I contacted the repairer in Melbourne who apologised and said it had been despatched on the 3rd so I should get it within the next day or two. Still no sign of the item this morning so I again contacted the repairer who advised that the item was collected by Startrack on the 3rd and according to Startrack, had a failed delivery on the 4th. He further advised that the job was closed on the Startrack system so the item should be at my local post office. I attended my post office and was told by a staff member that from all the feedback they receive, Startrack drivers don't actually leave missed delivery cards (and they suspect did not on many occasions, even knock on the door)
Thankfully my parcel was at the Post office and had in fact been dropped there on the 4th - Pity the Startrack driver could not be bothered to take the 1 minute to leave a card in the letter box to let me know the item was at the post office (albeit that I was home most of the day and stongly suspect they didn't even attend my address) - would have saved a lot of time and inconvenience!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi, Ted here.
I'm sorry to hear that this driver neglected to leave you a card. Do you happen to have held onto your parcel's consignment number? I ask because I can use it to pass this feedback along to the appropriate depot.

Hi Ted, con note number was GSFZ00025150. thanks

Thank you Dgilla.

Exceptionally poor customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

I received a despatch notice on 3 January from the merchant. Track and trace indicated that the item had an ETA of 7 January. The tracking status of the item has remained 'ready for pickup' since, and hasn't changed. However, on 9th January and again on 11th January, the label for the item was scanned at Startracks Melbourne depot. I called the customer help line, and spoke briefly with a very rude and thoroughly unhelpful woman, who said she 'couldn't see the information I could see, and that I needed to speak to the merchant'. According to the merchant, Startracks mail manager is telling them that the item is at Startracks Melbourne depot. I'd avoid using any merchant that uses StarTrack in future...my consignment number is 37DZ00030948...

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi Shaun, The best thing to do in this instance is to contact the sender directly. This parcel scans as "ready for pickup." Ready for pickup means pickup from the sender. Basically StarTrack has b... read more »

Not very helpful alas, Ted. Can you explain why the article number - 37DZ00030948EXP00001 - has scanned through your Melbourne depot? As I noted above, the vendor is saying that the parcel has been despatched to StarTrack...

Brisbane

Express 'premium' takes 5 days and counting to travel 100km

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

Australia's most useless delivery service in my opinion, I've only ever had problems with this mob, never Australia post. Startrack have now wasted 5 days not delivering an 'express premium' item that apparently has guaranteed overnight delivery. It was out for delivery a few days after they picked it up but the driver apparently ran out of time and returned to the depot with it never attempting delivery. Startrack call center advised me it was at the local depot, so i asked for a pick up rather than risking another non-delivery. It turned our that instead of taking it to the depot 2km from my house, he returned it to the depot on the other side of the city. Instead of cancelling the pickup request, they confirmed it so now I am stuck driving 30 km to the other side of the city during business hours to pick this item up. This isn't a missed delivery as they keep insisting, they have never even attempted to deliver it. Seriously startrack, you have now wasted approx 6-7 hours of my time trying to get this package delivered, and everyone I've spoken to promises to sort things immediately to placate me but then does screw all.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi Sam, Which depot your parcel goes to depends on which of our services the sender opted for. If you've got your parcel's consignment number handy, I can look more into the specifics of that for ... read more »

Perth

Avoid at all cost

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

Terrible courier company, kept sending my parcel back to the depot even though address was clearly marked on parcel. Delivery person too come into business to have parcel delivered and then sends back to depot saying delivery unsuccessful. Do yourself a favour and avoid these blokes.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi Werner, Ted here.
Have you got this parcel's consignment number handy? I'd like to see what made this delivery so difficult.

Brisbane

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

They are still trying to locate my item after 6th day.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

No one informed until i called them to ask where about my item and im still waiting until the 6th day to find out where the item is.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi, Ted here.
Have you got your item's consignment number?

Adelaide

• 4 comments

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Been waiting two weeks with no info updates

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

Ordered a package on the 24th with StarTracks ETA saying it would arrive by the 28th, its now the 8th and I dont even have information on the last depot it was scanned at. Not very happy seeing as this was a late present for my daughter

Consignment #: GKBZ00615311

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi Amelia, Ted here. The best thing to do in this instance would be to contact the sender directly. I've had a look in the system and this parcel was damaged by machinery and returned to the sende... read more »

Thanks for the reply as I was not contacted about this issue at all, already contacted the sender and managed to recieve a new order within two days. Very dissatisfied with service and the lack of information

1 of 170 pages