The run around and everyone's mistake but theirs. WHERE IS MY PARCEL 2OYZ00000906

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2017

Still waiting on my parcel and no one seems to know where it is. My Deliverey Date was 14/7/17.
Have been advised they have tryed to contact me funny no calls hae come through to my phone or message bank.
NO HAPPY WITH THIS SERVICE

THIS REVIEW AT THE TOP SHOULD BE BAD NOT GOOD WONT LET ME CHANGE IT THIS IS RIGGED.

East Gosford NSW

• 6 comments
  • 4 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

Waste of money

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2017

Anything from throwing parcels on the front porch to claiming no one home while there is some one there and when you complain they dont deliver at all just pick it up from post office. Disgusting attitude.

Lost freight

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi Joanne,
If you've been in previous contact with us, you'll have been issued a case number. Have you got that handy by chance? -Ted

Shocking time wasters

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi Lucas, "Unsuccessful delivery" means only what it says--that the item wasn't successfully delivered. In this case, I can see that this was returned to the depot undelivered, which means the dri... read more »

No stars in Star Track

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

After waiting 2 days for these imbeciles to pick up a return parcel we decided that it would be more efficient, easier and quicker to load our car and deliver it ourselves. That's exactly what we did on day 3.
what garbage service. Day 1 - they told us it would be picked up between 9 to 5 and some one had to be there to sign off. - No sign of them. Day 2 we were told that the labels got mixed up and that they would be happy to re-book the pick up for the next day. All this was communicated in a matter of fact way with no apology as though this
kind of thing is standard. Well not to me. I wouldn't have any customers if I operated on their customer service charter (or lack of). If you value frustration, crap service and the art of getting nothing done - please contact Star Track Express. If you want to use the most reliable courier service in the world then load your precious cargo in your own car and deliver it yourself.

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi Michael,
I'm not sure what you mean by "labels got mixed up." Have you got this booking reference number handy by chance? -Ted

Useless

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

Was waiting outside my house for my delivery as I have dogs and I ducked inside for a short time (around 5 - 10 minutes) heard nothing. Returned outside to find the card shoved into my fence; not even in the mailbox. Startrack never fail to amaze me with how poor their service is.

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi Kyle,
Have you got the tracking number from that card handy? I can use it to identify this driver. -Ted

Cornubia Qld

• 1 comment

Verified Purchase

Star track delivery driver unable to read essential delivery instructions

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

Comments

The delivery Driver came back late that afternoon to deliver the parcel as instructed. He apologised & was very nice.
It poured rain that night and which would have ruined the item.

Glad to hear this was resolved Terri. Apologies for the worry and delay. -Ted

Verified Purchase

Absolutely ignoring the receiver at home

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

It is happens 2 times with me. The delivery driver SEEING me at front of my house and NOT ATTEMPTING to knock or go in just had left the card and GONE.

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi Nrisimha, Ted here.
Have you got this package's tracking number handy? If so, I can use it to identify this driver.

Terrible service don't use it please.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Terrible service. Woke up early at 7am today just for the package and after waiting 1 hour, the status of my delivery just says "receiver is not at home" "arrival time is at 8:20am" at that time I was still at home and I didn't even hear the door bell rang... I then called star track customer service regarding the issue and they said that the package will arrive between 8am to 5pm and I asked, so does this mean that I'll have to wait in the apartment lobby from 8am to 5pm since they can't even ring the bell? And she said that if that's the case then you'll have to... Honestly this is worse than Australia Post since at least they'll call my phone or actually ring my door bell to notify me of their arrival.

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi Ivan, Ted here. Our drivers are expected to make a good-faith effort to deliver on the first attempt. This includes, at a minimum, knocking, ringing doorbells, etc. If they do miss you, you'll ... read more »

Inconsistent in their statement

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2017

Received a call confirming that case has been resolved and parcel will be delivered the next day. Unfortunately did not happen. Called up and said they could not give me a definite date on when the item will be delivered. Been chasing this parcel since 10 July and even told them that I needed the parcel over the weekend.

For your reference if STAR TRACK still cares for customer feedback, the consignment number is ASHZ00361296

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi, Ted here. Thank you for thinking to include your package's tracking number. I've located your case in the system and asked its investigator to contact you directly with an ETA. I've taken the ... read more »

Hoppers crossing

• 22 helpful votes
Private message

Terrible company and customer service!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

We are a newly established laboratory and to receive samples from our customers we require a reliable courier service.
Meanwhile we are trying since 6 weeks to setup an account with StarTrack but it still hasn't been possible for them to complete our onboarding process. Our customer care representative needs 2 weeks to reply to our emails neither does he pick up his phone. They should be excited to get a regular customer who will be using their services on a daily basis you would think but that's not the case with StarTrack.
Absolutely frustrated with these guys!!!!

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi Florian,
This probably isn't the best venue for this, but if you want to Facebook inbox us your:

Full Name
Company Name
Contact number/email.

I can nudge things along over in sales. -Ted

Verified Purchase

Absolute worst courier company!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

Terrible service. Been waiting one week for a package to arrive "express" from Sydney. Tracking website says it has been at the MEL depot for 4 days (so far). I have called each day to try to organise to have my package delivered. When I request to just pick it up from the depot I'm told it's at a UPS depot and I need to contact them. When I call UPS they have no idea of this package - can't find the StarTrack tracking number, or a package related to my name or postcode for delivery. Absolute disgrace. Wish FedEx had a bigger presence in Australia for domestic shipments.

Comments
Star Track Express Official

Hi BJL,
I'm not sure how you've tracked your package to our Melbourne depot without its StarTrack tracking number, but if you'll share the tracking number you do have, I'd be happy to look into this for you.-Ted

1 of 186 pages

more than a month ago, my laptop from Dell was delivered by star track but it was 'lost in transit' after one month of waiting, so Dell sent another replacement order for me which was supposed to be delivered today by star track. guess what? it did not come either just like the last delivery a month ago. it shows 'unsuccessful delivery' again! anyone can tell me whats going on with my delivery? am i being cursed so that i would never get my laptop? consignment SCS000936371

Zhel asked on Jul 19, 2017

Hi Zhel,
"Unsuccessful delivery" means only that the package went out but wasn't successfully delivered. Due to the lateness of the hour that this was returned to the depot, I'd guess that this driver ran out of time. In any case, your package is out for delivery again today. Apologies for the delay.-Ted

My consignment number is NLYZ00007638, it says an unsuccessful delivery, no card or anything. Where is my package?

Luke h97 asked on Jul 15, 2017

Hi Luke,
"Unsuccessful delivery" means only what it says--that the package went out, but wasn't successfully delivered. Due to the lateness of that scanning, I'd imagine the driver ran out of time and didn't reach your property, which would also explain why no card was left. In any case, I see that this was brought back out and delivered yesterday. Apologies for any confusion. -Ted

Hi my order #Q2340447, I have not received this express delivery and tracking says "on board with driver for delivery" at 9:58am 12/07/17 which a previous post indicates means it is on way to my address before 5pm same day. The next message is "delivered and signed" not to my address but to a completely different suburb. This was 10am this morning which should have allowed ample time for delivery by 5pm to the specified mailing address. Please help rectify this as it will be 3 business days tomorrow since shipping not the 1-2 as I was led to believe

John asked on Jul 12, 2017

Hi John,
That "delivered" scan likely represented your package's being brought to Australia Post, who completes deliveries for us in some areas. According to the scans, this package was delivered by an Australia Post driver on 13 July. Feel free to let us know here if this is inaccurate. -Ted

See all 302 questions about Star Track