Review rating:

Great service and highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2018

I am very happy with the service I received from State Wide Carpet Cleaners.
Gianni was so accomodating to work with in my availability and the results from the clean to our lounge and rug are brilliant!
Will be using Gianni’s services again when required!

Excellent job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2017

Extremely happy with how our lounge suite came up. Would recommend Gianni to anyone!
Excellent service. Will definitely use again.

Verified Customer

Excellent service and does exactly as promised.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

Statewide came out and cleaned our large lounge, which has feather wrapped cushions, as well as the ottoman. I must admit I was concerned about having this cleaned, as it's an expensive sofa and I wondered how it would affect the feathers. Well, the clean and service was brilliant! The sofa cleaned up really well and dried within about 6 hours, and the fabric was not negatively affected at all by the treatment. They turned up exactly at 8am as promised and charged the lesser amount originally quoted. The sofa looks and smells great now and I'll get these guys back to do our carpets when we move out. Thanks for the great service.

Fantastic clean, all dirt marks gone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2016

Friendly guy, punctual, fast and the carpet not only looks great but smells great too. Highly recommended. Have used this company many times with the same result

Wouldn't use anyone else!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2016

Statewide carpet cleaners are so friendly and professional and the outcome is amazing!!!! I wouldn't use anyone else! Good work guys!

• 1 review
  • 1 question
Private message

Carpets stay cleaner longer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2015

I would not use anyone other than Statewide Carpet Cleaners. I have used other Carpet Cleaners before and the carpets have been soaking wet and take days for them to dry and have always some stains left after it has been cleaned When Statewide clean my carpets they look and feel like new when finished and they seem to stay cleaner for longer.

Fantastic Job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2015

After 20 years of having carpets, I wouldn't choose anyone else but Statewide to clean them. Efficient, professional and most importantly carpets look like new, no matter what my kids have spilt on them :)

Great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2015

They were quick, efficient, friendly and reasonably priced. What more can you ask? Oh yes, cleaned up after the job was done.

Quick and Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2015

It is the best that the carpets have looked since purchased. Statewide Carpet Cleaners were two houses down the street, I requested a business card.... 40 minutes later ......... Carpets have that new sparkle again.

Amazing Job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2013

We have a rental property and the carpets were absolutely wrecked by the tenant. Statewide came and had a look at the carpets and gave a great quote. They were able to clean the carpets the next day and they have done an amazing job. We thought we would have to replace the carpets but Statewide have made them look new again. Amazing job, highly recommended.

Adelaide, South Australia

Private message

Amazed at the results its brand new again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2012

I have had [name removed] clean our lounge suite which was pretty grubby and it looks like a new lounge. We had it cleaned by another cleaner previously with very average results. Then a friend told me about Statewide Carpet Cleaners and WOW was i impressed. Thanks [name removed].i will definatley tell my friends about you.

+ Fantastic job at quite resonable prices