Poor communication

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

When I sent an email asking where the product was no response
A call or an email back would have been nice. Very poor communication

Straight forward, Easy transaction

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

Straight forward product purchase, user friendly site. Product didn't arrive in the estimated time given. Spoke with the company and the product arrived the next day.

BURLEIGH HEADS

• 1 comment
Private message

The best food processor I have ever bought!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

This food processor I researched and decided to buy after my original food processor was damaged. I was very surprised at how quiet the machine was, powerful, easy to clean and use of functions and size of container. Well done Breville and thanks!! Do not hesitate to buy this low cost Processor!! P.S. I bought it through Stax online. Cheapest price and fast delivery!!

Great product at a fantastic price.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

I shopped around and found Stax to be the cheapest. Delivery was fast, and the product was in perfect condition.
Thanks Stax. I will shop here again. Cheers Paul.

Quick delivery, great product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

The watch was delivered in a timely manner, with protective layers wrapped around the product to minimize potential damages. Would be even better if the watch come inside the box to provide more protection.

I have been living without a fridge for more than a month just because I ordered a fridge from THIS

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

Can you imagine what is my life like without a fridge? I cannot even have cereal with milk as breakfast.

I placed my order last month and I have not received any email about the estimated delivery date from the website, so I made a phone call and tried to figure it out by myself. They told me the fridge is out of stock at the moment and it will be back next week. Since I am going on a trip next week so I said I need an estimated time so I can arrange my schedule, of course, they do not even know when it will be delivered, so I did not get the answer, instead of it, they asked me if I want my refund. ( I WANT THE FRIDGE!)

On the following Tuesday, they called me to say the fridge would be delivered on Thursday, so I took Thursday off from work waiting at home. Just now, they called me again, complaining with me about the LG company has something wrong with the order so they could not pick it up, which also means I will not get my fridge today. IS THIS THE PROBLEMS THAT I NEED TO SOLVE? The lady on another side of the phone is really unprofessional, I know you are frustrated about the situation but you should not have said some words like "s**ting me" on the phone, she said she will arrange the delivery tomorrow so let's see.

I AM AMAZED BY THE WORST SHOPPING EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE.

Just received an email from Stax, the delivery date is delayed 3-4 days :)

What else I can say???

Robina

Be very careful

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

Sold a item that was never in stock,this should not be allowed to happen,please be very aware of this seller.

Really happy with the new fridge and delivery guys were fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

Great price and Great service and delivery guys were awesome. time frame from payment to dispatch could be a bit shorter.

good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

ordered my product online with shipment to be within 2-7 days. On the 7th day my parcel notice was in the post and the product was at the post office as promised. that's all you want from people when you buy things and that's what I got from Stax. I am completely satisfied.

great service thanks

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

staff was courteous and helpful and the price was the most competitive. Will definitely buy from Stax in the near future.

Great fridge, if a little noisy from time to time.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2018

If your fridge has broken down be aware that it could take a week for delivery as Stax contact the makers who arrange for private delivery men to deliver. My experience was that a very pleasant man delivered fridge, installed it, explained the features etc, took away the old fridge, but LEFT THE BOX. This no ordinary cardboard box, huge reinforced inside with plastic trays etc. left sitting on my front veranda. (I even gave him a bottle of soft drink as it was a hot day. )Might I add that I'm 72 year old female and cutting up a huge box with Stanley knife is not an option. Even if it were possible. Several calls to delivery man promising to come back. No avail. Ring Stax they have a go ringing delivery guy and, more promises. No avail. He's not coming. Weeks later I'm able to remove plastic pieces and put them in recycle bin. The box gets softer with the humid weather and I'm able to fold it up and slide it under my car in the garage till council pick up in a couple of months. Fridge great though.

• 9 helpful votes

Verified Customer

waited and waited

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

Ordered fridge and money was taken immediately ,had to contact to see what was happening to be told it wasnt in stock and they ordered it from the manufacturers then was told i will receive an email stating it was coming ! Received email and waited.....10 days after money was taken received email telling me they couldnt get it ...on the day it was to arrive ! Will never use them again as obviously they have no stock and are merely middle men . Its not easy without a fridge . Not happy at all nothing offered for compensation. Wont use again

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

Spent hours on the internet looking for an electric blanket. Tried the manufacturers - no stock until next March. Tried all the main stores, David Jones, Meyer etc. no luck. Tried Stax- you had 4 in stock and it was delivered two days after ordering. Well done, very friendly service.

Tasmania

Unbelievable efficiency!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

Ordered the fridge on the 12th of the month and it arrived on the 21st of the month, well before I had imagined it arriving. Living in rural Tasmania, getting free delivery is a huge bonus and to get it this quickly was unbelievable. Can't believe I am so excited about a fridge ... but I am :) So basically I got the fridge quicker and cheaper than if I had ordered it in Hobart - unbelievable!

Very grateful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

I would just lie to say thanks to Raj Hiram for their service. They were both prompt with their actions. I was very happy this. They also did what they said. It was also no trouble for them to post it to Wodonga. And Hiram made sure that it would arrive undamaged. We were able to purchase it and have it shipped to us cheaper than I could buy one in the area. On behalf of my wife and myself again thank you both.
Paul and Wendy

• 2 helpful votes

Efficient on line service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

I ordered a heater for my granddaughter from Stax Appliances. This meant that the heater had to be delivered to her at University, not to my address. I was a little apprehensive about this. The delivery, with free postage as a bonus for me, was much faster than the allowed time advertised and there were no problems. I would not hesitate to use Stax Appliances in the future. Efficient and professional service is always appreciated.

Coronet Bay

Private message

Poor delivery service - good prices on appliances

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Great price on the new fridge I bought, but unfortunately I didn't see under the fine print under the delivery tab prior to ordering that the delivery/courier service ONLY delivers to your door. Meaning they won't bring the appliance into your house and won't set it up for you (which is nice for everyone so u can see what you are getting n that there is no damage before they leave).

For elderly people, and disabled people such as myself, this is a real problem as I'm sure you csn imagine. I have stage III breast cancer and a ruptured and compressed disk in my back. My partner just had full wrist fusion surgery also a week ago and yet had to help the delivery man get the fridge onto at least our porch and tgus off our front yard. The email stating that the fridge had been shipped only came about 1 to 1.5 hours before the fridge was at our door. So I couldn't find, nor had time to pre-organize some, people to help us. So now I have a new fridge outside we can't move.

I normally order my appliances through appliances online, however they charged $30 for the same fridge. So i thought I would give stax Appliances a try. However for that extra $30 appliances online automatically bring the appliances into the house and set them up. Because of these delivery issues I sadly have no choice but to go back to appliances online, or the number of other appliance stores who also deliver and install appliances in the home, in the future.

I do hope that stax does consider changing these delivery issues because in the end they will only serve to limit their market because it makes it very difficult for the elderly, people with disabilities, etc to realistically order from them. And then they are also missing out on otherwise glowing reviews, and just as important word of mouth referrals, and future (return) sales.

At minimum I hope they stay true to their word and make the fact that they do not bring appliances into homes much more visible and clear on their website so that other people (elderly or disabled) don't end up with brand new appliances left outside that they can not move or install themselves.

• 2 answers
Private message

Very efficient n professional.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

I ordered the products however they had one of it in backoder. They got in touch with me straight away n offered me a refund. The other things were posted to me withon hours. Appreciate the honestly.

free p and h

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

I ordered 3 boxes of Foodsaver (Sunbeam)vac bags, Stax had a good price and free postage, i had done my homework and they had a reasonable price, saved postage compared to another company so i was in front.

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Great price and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

The price from Stax Appliances for the refrigerator we wanted was the cheapest both from local suppliers and online and cheapest by a long way. Communication from the Stax Team was good, the new refrigerator was delivered direct from the factory withing the stated time frames and the old refrigerator was taken away, all for the stated price online; you cannot ask for better. I am letting all my friends and family know about Stax Appliances and what they can offer.

1 of 15 pages