Review rating:

Great service, happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

Guys did a fantastic job on our lighting project. Very happy with the work done and the manner it was done.

great service !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Great service and came when they said they would - will definitely use again! Our house is difficult to access and he did a great job. Helped move everything and that was not easy.

They were amazing, first class service - friendly and funny guys

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

Two guys that came were professional . Very affordable and extremely knowledgeable . They are extremely professional , they make sure to tell you what they are doing at every point that they need to . So happy with the service , these boys are honest , respectful and have a great work ethic - super well mannered , cleaned up everything afterwards !!

Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2017

Stay wired were very professional in their attitude and showed up promptly. Unfortunately, it was 5 in the morning and I had accidentally double booked electricians. Stay wired were kind and gracious about the misunderstanding and waved the call out fee. Their whole attitude and customer approach was very reassuring. I will not hesitate to call again, hopefully at a better hour.

Professional and Fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

Cannot fault the work performed or the lengths taken to ensure the job was done right the first time. They were friendly and helpful and cleaned up everything after the work was completed. Would recommend. I based my decision to use these guys based largely on reviews and am happy I did so.

Verified Customer

Just what I needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

Friendly staff got the job done professionally and in a timely manner. I will call on them again next time.

East Ryde, NSW

• 1 comment
  • 2 answers
  • 25 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer

Job done well, but expensive

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

I've had 2 callouts with StayWired, one time they arrived within the estimated window and the other time an hour late.

The job was relatively simple but hugely expensive, especially compared to another top electrician which will remain unnamed here (but that I have also reviewed.) There were several copper strands lying around on the floor that I had to clean up before my puppy found them.

edit: I have lifted my rating to 4 stars as they called to point out that my bill was reasonable for 2 callouts (the job could not be done during the first callout).

Highly professional, prompt, excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

Highly professional, prompt, excellent service and good sound advice on using modern technology lighting, Job completed quickly on time and result excellent. Thank you very much.

Quick and friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

Great, friendly and efficient service. The guys were pleasant, knowledgeable and easy to deal with and very passionate about their products. Would highly recommend them.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

Great service. Had to call out of hours and didn't have to wait long at all (sorry about all the stairs!)
Very efficient and happy to recommend

Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2017

Excellent service! The noise of inline exhaust fan was definitely reduced when Marz checked and put insulation device. He also provided me advice for the safety switch as well. I will use your service in future! Thank you, nice team work! Thank you, Ahmed and Naaila!

Penrith

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Professional & great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2017

Excellent service - rang in the morning and Marz arrived that afternoon - provided a quote for the work and then did the work (relocating the electricals for a hot water tank that was moved from inside to outside the house). Marz was great - excellent customer service, polite, professional and explained everything that needed to be done. Will definitely use StayWired Electrical again.

It's great to have light again.☺

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2017

Very happy with the service Ahmed even vacuumed, very happy and will definitely ring them next time I need an electrician.

Fantastic.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2017

Great service could not be happier with the work done, will recommend to anyone, electrician was first class at his job.

Reliable and honest.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

Second time I have used their services. The electrician was friendly and professional. He was efficient at replacing my light fitting and was able to answer all my queries & put my mind at ease.

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2017

Have used StayWired Electricial over the last two years, great company, the guys working for them are fantastic, no job too small or big, prompt, reasonably priced, honest would highly recommend and would definitely use StayWired again.
Cheers MLR

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2017

Professional, efficient and friendly service. Will use them again and recommend. Gave great advice and discussed costing beforehand. Cleaned up afterwards.

Great work and advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2017

We've used Staywired several times and it is always a pleasure. Prompt service, polite and tidy technicians who know their stuff. The last time Staywired were called in they fixed a tricky problem with flickering downlights. Rather than just sell us a new product they performed several tests to workout the most cost effective solution. I highly recommend this company

Reliability

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

Thank you Staywired for your service. I was experiencing power surges daily for quite sometime and Staywired thoroughly covered every area that could be trigging the problem. Power points changed and old wires renewed. problem resolved same day service. I have no hesitation in recommending them. Love the way they clean up behind them and replaced material using only reliable and warranted products.

Amazing work!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

Where can I begin... From thorough electrical knowledge to exceptional customer service and an outstanding end result. I highly recommend Stay wired for any of your electrical needs. I totally believe they are capable of satisfying the most complex of projects. Will definitely be in contact for any future electrical needs.

1 of 2 pages