Umina beach

• 1 question
Private message

Great pram happy with my purchase!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2018

This pram is excellent it wheels and steers really well and looks pretty trendy too people compliment the pram.
It also has a amazing extra long hood that goes right down and covers baby's head and protects him from the sun.
The only reason why I gave it a 4 out of 5 and not 5 out of 5 is the basket down the bottom of the pram it seems like it's a bit small and it's hard to put things in there the opening is not very wide.
Other then that happy with my purchase!

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Tashr1988, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

LOVE this pram!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Very satisfied with my purchase and would highly recommend the agile elite to everyone.
So smooth the manoeuvre in the shops, my husband and I argue over who pushes the pram!
Baby sleeps soundly wherever we go and looks comfy.
Would rate 5 stars cause I love it, but gave 4 stars, as the only 1 thing I can fault is that it doesnt come with an armbar, and the ones you can purchase separately are black, it would be great if you sold a matching brown one to go with the handle. But apart from that, a big thumbs up.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Suzz, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review and feedback! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 7 helpful votes

Not user-friendly

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

My worst purchase for my baby. It is so hard to use specially the harness and clips. It took me ages and it is frustrating. It is heavy and the space below the pram is small Co. Pare to other brands. The wheels never go straight and even on a slightly rough surface, it is bad and uncomfortable. With 2cm unlevel surface, 8 have to lift the front. Worse thing: if 8 put my bag in its pocket, the front of the pram could come up and it is so scary and dangerous

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Jazz, thanks for taking the time to leave a review and we are sorry to hear that you're unhappy with your stroller. Steelcraft products have a 24-month repair warranty, which covers faulty m... read more »

It is not faulty, it is bad design. The designer did not consider mother's need and my baby cannot lay down relax on it

• 3 questions
  • 1 answer

Verified Purchase

Lightweight and easy to use!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

Purchased our Agile elite after our 3 year old refused to use a pram anymore. We still needed one for our nearly 2 year old for when it’s a long trip or swimming. I love the handle, how we can adjust it according to user and it feels amazing.

Our little man is quite comfortable, he pulls the foot rest up and can play while out n about, and can also sleep in it (our gt pram liner also fits our Agile so he’s Uber happy).

We’ve used it in shops, walking to school and on stones etc at Swimming and there’s no difference in way it works.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Natalie, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Recommend! Good pram for the price you pay

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

I had this pram for almost a year now, so I thought it's time to write a review. I've looked at a lot of prams before deciding to buy this one as I don't want to spend a fortune, but still want to have great features.

There are a lot of Pros. This pram is sturdy (being a 4 wheeler, with two big back wheels) and it is easy to maneuver. It is easy to fold and light (I am very petite and I can lift it in the boot of a car with no problems). It looks nice (I got the grey colour) and I have tried to take the fabric out to wash which is easy. It comes with a big peep window (with a plastic cover) so you can see bub easily from behind, and the hood actually goes down quite low which is good as some of the prams I looked at the hood is quite small and does not provide much coverage. The foot rest can be tilted up, so bub can rest his feet, whereas some of the other prams don't have this feature. It also comes with a rain cover as well.

There are some Cons, but I don't see it as a major issue. This pram does not allow reverse facing, therefore bub can only face one direction (my bub prefers to face outside anyway). The storage underneath the pram is not huge, but it can still fit a small basket of groceries. It doesn't come with a handle bar, but you can get this separately for about $40.

All in all, I think this pram is great value for money and yet provide a lot of good features that I like.

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi AppleCrumble, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

• 3 answers
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Perfect light weight easy to wheel around

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

This pram is the best for me. It is light weight, easy to carry on stairs , comfortable to use daily basis for the kids and baby.
My son sits there very comfortable and enjoy being inside the pram. It is easier to wheel and turn around. I just love this pram the break system is really good has double breaks.
It is also easy to fold and carry when needed, fits in the car easier to wash.

Purchased at: Baby Kingdom

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Anju, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Forster

• 3 comments
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

My grandson loves it for their first baby

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

I bought this for my great granddaughter and my grandson who is over 6 foot loves it as it has a convertible handle so he is not stooping when pushing it.
It glides nicely not bumpy like some of the more expensive brands.
It has a hood that you can peek through to make sure baby is ok.
There is room under the carriage for their accessories and baby is happy too.

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Jan R, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

I’m hoping they have another baby in the future and I will be sure to keep your company in mind....lol

brisbane

• 1 helpful vote

best pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

we love this pram... Its wasy to fold... light enough to lift... easy to clean.... and confortable for bub. the only thing I don't like is that it id a bit difficult to recline the pram for sleeping and put it back to sitting. came with adapters for iur capsule and was easy to use

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Ryan, thanks for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Brisbane

Perfect choice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

Great buy for first time parents. Easy to unfold and fold. Doesn’t take up too much boot space of your car. Has everything I wanted in a simple pram. Not so big and easy to maneuver. Sun shade and rain protector has been handy. Looks modern & great price tag for what you get

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Eves, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

• 1 question
  • 2 answers

Love it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2018

This pram is easy to use and lightweight, which helps as I have a sore back. I love it, the only part I wish was different was that the stroller could face me aswell as forward. i also love how durable the fabric is and how easy it is to manoeuvre around the streets and shops.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Frances C, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Excellent!! ... unless you want to go off the path

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

Great pram for the price. Easy to fold down and with the capsule it really is a nifty set up! Very comfortable to manouver and the added caddy is a godsend, so handy! However, I find it trips up if you aren’t at the shops, kerbs can jar it easily. Apart from that, excellent!

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Carly, thanks for taking the time to leave a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Melbourne

Private message

Great pram but probably limited storage space

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

It's really smooth and comfortable to push.
You can REALLY easily open it with one hand and it stores as well as can be expected folded up. It takes up a space of about 1m x 80cm x 30cm when folded up and does have a carry strap for (heavy) one handed carrying.
It takes strength to carry but I'm not sure there are any medium sized prams that would be much lighter.
As mentioned, the storage is quite limited but enough for basically the nappy bag and few bits and bobs but it is an Agile.
Overall, I am happy with it and a good compromise between bulky and light.

Perth

• 8 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

Good and affordable

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

I bought this from toys r us when it was on sale. It is great and affordable. It doesn't come with baby insert nor stroller bag. the cover is quite big and low so it can protect baby from exposure of the sun and rain. The storage compartment is a bit small for me.

Purchased at: Toys R Us / Babies R Us

Light and easy to push!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

Just purchased from baby bunting absolutely love it! So easy to push and maneuver, so light! Looks expensive yet isn’t! Such a great buy I use it with the veebee ezy rider and its become a double! Quick and easy to fold up and fits in my limited boot space. Only negative is I wish it came with a matching leather belly bar.

Very stylish!

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

We just recently got our stroller and its really nice and compact. It's light weight, easy to assemble and folds back together easily. You can use the stoller for years to come not just for a newborn. We are happy with the purchase and would recommend this stroller to other parents.

Good pram.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2018

This pram is quite a good pram. Its very easy to fold up and down. And folds down quite compact all in one peice unlike some other steel craft prams. The one thing is it is a bit short and would be perfect is the handle could be pulled out a bit more for taller people

Sydney

• 3 answers
  • 3 helpful votes

A Great Start

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

As a new parent the inexperience of knowing what would be best for your child can be pretty daunting. We hit the ground running decided to go for a stroller that was not not too cheap but not too expensive. We nailed it the first time with Steelcraft. Easy to fold, not too heavy, agile and can durable. Steelcraft also provide great customer service as after a while one of the clips broke and they replaced it without a worry. Highly recommended.

Purchased at: Baby Kingdom

Easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

This pram is perfect, light weight. It folds and unfolds easily. Very easy to maneuver, even one handed. The hood is nice and big which covers a lot of the sun off bub. The build quality is great definitely an awesome pram without the massive price tag. Love that the baby capsule clicks into it aswell :)

Canberra

• 21 helpful votes
Private message

Compact, light, looks good. Only issue is small basket

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

My original pram was the Steelcraft Agile. I recently bought the Steelcraft Agile Elite as my other one was quite old and looking pretty shabby so I decided to refresh. Its a great stroller, its light, compact, basically folds flat, you can pull it out of the boot by the handle and don' t have to worry about it opening - there is a side clip to open. The wheels are foam so you dont need to worry about going over rocks and wheels going flat, the handle is adjustable, the footrest is adjustable. Easy to manouvre and its compact so there is no worries with shopping or having the stroller next to you in a cafe (unless the cafe is tight). Hood is massive and the peekaboo window is magnetic and so therefore its quiet to open.

My only complaint, which was the same as the Steelcraft Agile, is that the basket is small so you cant do much shopping.

• 2 answers
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Does the job. Good for the price

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 11, 2018

Overall the pram is alright.
It folds down and up quiet easy, but you do need to put a fair bit of pressure on the red button though.
It does take up a fair bit of room in the boot, so you wouldn’t want this pram if you don’t have much room or if you have a small car.

I am not a fan of the swivel wheels, but I do like how you can change the wheels to back wheel/front wheel steering.

It’s a great size pram and you can use it straight from newborn to toddler.

It’s great for walking, but it’s not that great for running with it.

All up. For the price it is, it is a really good pram. We purchased it because it was the best in our price range.

Purchased at: Toys R Us / Babies R Us