Amazing

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Absolutely love my Savvi great price might be nice if there were a few more colour choices. Wish i could buy a snack tray for it when my daughter is older, but was told there isn't one

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Shaz, thanks for taking the time to leave a terrific and valuable feedback! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Verified Purchase

Easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2018

We recently purchased this item. It appears to be good value for money, versatile and is easy to use. Lightweight, easy to carry and collapsible allowing easy transport - all features I was looking for. We like the various configurations. Storage is adequate for what I need (although not as much storage compared to some prams).

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi LeahJ. thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Verified Purchase

Light weight, nice design but not for me

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

My baby is 12 weeks old and I had to return the pram because it started having so many issues that I don't think it would last me the time until my son walks without a pram. Purchased in Baby Buntings and now waiting to see if I will get my money back at all, they sent it off for assessment to the Taren Point repair centre.
Reading the previous reviews, I agree with Nashmin, It’s a light stroller and can be carried easily.
I choose this one as I have a lower back injury and can't lift much and this pram was the most reasonably priced amongst the light ones.The design is nice, fashionable colours, easy to fold and it fits in the back of my Toyota Yaris. The bassinet converts into a seat which is great, all in one. Big basket underneath for your parcels and adjustable handle bar are great features.
On the downside, it’s hard to maneuver - I think due to the front wheel, it’s not sturdy and I don’t recommend it for bumby areas.
I live in Hillsdale and the pavement here is not the best and I been struggling with this pram on the foot path.
The front wheel gets stuck quite often and it's hard to turn the pram because of this. I nearly had an accident because of this issue and that was when I decided to change the pram.
The break often gets stuck and you need to use the top of your shoe to undo it.
The canopy was popping back at every bigger bump until I folded the sun visor under, now it stays in position but the sun get in the pram a bit more. The back wheels are somehow buckled already.
As I went back to baby bunting to return the pram and I was told that this is a pram that should be used in shopping centres and concrete, well this is where I was using it but I think it's more just for shopping centres with mirror smooth floors and light use.
I'm sure it works well for many as per the reviews here, but unfortunately not for me.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Diana, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear that you've had a few issues with your Savvi stroller and hope that our authorised repair specialist will be able to rec... read more »

LOWER BARRINGTON

Private message

What a jewel of a stroller!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

I'm so excited about this stroller! I was surprised that it was a lot sturdier than I expected after reading some unfavorable reviews. It is very well made for an "umbrella" stroller. It's obviously not as sturdy as a travel system stroller, but it is an umbrella stroller so you shouldn't even be comparing the two. I purchased this to have something smaller and easy to take with us to the library, children's museum, and mall. I am keeping our big jogging stroller so this one will be used for light use. The bonus is how small it folds up. I hear horror stories of people's strollers getting damaged on the airplane even when they gate check. No worries with this one since it fits in the overhead bins or under the seat. Also no waiting at the gate for it. We can just get off the plane and go to our next gate. Love that it fits a child up to 55 pounds so we will get lots of use out of it. Folding and unfolding is definitely a learning curve but the more you do it, the more you get used to it and it becomes pretty easy. Remember to lock the front wheels before folding (no they are not fixed as one reviewer stated) and you will have no problems folding it up. The storage basket is pretty small, but I can fit my daughter's small pottery barn backpack (pre-k size) in it with no problems. There is no recline option on this stroller but it seems to be at a decent enough angle so she can comfortably nap in it. My 17 month old happily goes into the stroller. She seems pretty comfortable in it. As you can see from the pictures she has lots of room to grow with it. I am short (5'1") so it is a comfortable size for me to push it. It's actually taller than I was expecting so someone much taller than I would have no problems pushing it. I do kick the wheels occasionally if I walk too close behind it, but it's probably because I'm small and have shorter arms than the average size person.

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Dylan, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

It's a great budget stroller with all the convenience of a high end one

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

Love:
Baby can lie back, converts to a proper bassinet, without the need for a separate attachment (this was the main reason I bought it)
Multiple configurations - this is awesome.
Light, easily folds, stylish and has a large easily accessible shopping basket (both when front and rear facing)
Comes with rain cover, boot cover and adapters for the unity capsule

Can improve:
-The canopy seems a bit flimsy and there is no option to have the cloth over the sun visor and still having the sun out of baby's eyes (unsure why there is such a large sun visor when there is a peekaboo window anyway).
This is an issue in bassinet mode mainly so may not bother me in the future. If I have the sun visor zipped up, the canopy doesn't open up far enough... So catch 22.
-The folded size (frame only) advertised doesn't include the handle that pops up when folded, so the first time we put it in the boot of our small car it did not quite fit. I had a Valco Baby and the dimensions were advertised as the same. Anyway a little wiggle here and there and it was fine.
- Wheels already indented... but foam one so understandable...

Overall, meets all our needs and quite happy with it!

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Som, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

• 1 review
  • 1 question
Private message

Not happy, don’t recommend it

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

It’s a light stroller and can be carried easily. Its basket is large. There are the only bright sides of it.
Otherwise, It’s hard to maneuver, it’s not sturdy and I don’t recommend it for bumby areas.
Its brake got stuck after few rides and its canopy zip was torn suddenly.
Not happy.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Nashmin, thanks for your review and we're sorry to hear that you're not happy with your Savvi stroller. We would like to arrange for your stroller to be assessed by one of our authorised repair... read more »

BOBS CREEK

It looks great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

This baby carriage, whenever I'm on the lawn, or on the way to the supermarket, I use it, and it gives me satisfaction, no other discomfort, it feels really good, and the baby is very happy on it.If you have a baby in your home, you can buy it safely. It's very convenient to carry and it's very easy to accept.

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Bernie, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

WILCHERRY

• 2 helpful votes

Baby's favorite

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

The baby's ability to adapt to different roads is particularly powerful. The comfort of the baby's stroller is known by the way it looks and enjoys. And it doesn't take much effort to push it. My overall feeling about the stroller is great and worth having for every baby!It is very light, and very strong, very reliable.

Purchased at: Amazon

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Aldrich, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

brisbane

• 5 helpful votes
Private message

Fantastic allrounder pram at an attractive price point!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2018

Close to perfect. Here is why:
Pros:
- lightweight (under 10kg with seat on)
- seat converts to bassinet so no need for extra pieces. AMAZING feature! Seat also lays flat
- able to attach capsule
- 12kg basket (one of the bigger storage baskets on the market)
- good access to basket even with seat on
- peep window and air vents on hood
- love the matte black aluminium frame and leatherette bar and handle
- the material and colour of the hood looks nice
- very easy to push
- good build quality
- fairly compact fold
Cons:
- really don't like prams with a braking system that requires using the top of my shoes or toes to unlock. Ouch! I feel if they changed to a push down or button release it would make this pram a 5/5 easily.
- to unlock and unfold it's a bit fiddly and requires fully squatting / bending down to release and flick open (however lucky the frame isn't too heavy)

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Ctyy, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review and valuable feedback! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

• 1 answer
Private message

Awesome pram with lots of options

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2018

Love my Steelcraft Savvi. Can face baby forward or rearward. Seat converts between bassinette and seat. Comes with boot cover, rain cover and bassinette liner. Decent sized basket which is easily accessed. Very sturdy frame and easily folded. Purchase in the blue denim which looks very smart.
Con- needs bassinette to be removed before folding. Can fold with seat though

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Jodie, thanks for taking the time to leave such a good review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Brisbane

• 1 review
  • 3 answers

Better than the High End Prams

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

Reasons I purchased this over the Strider and the Baby Jogger City Select:
- SO light and easy to steer/push
- Gorgeous Fabric
- Quality frame and seating
- I didn’t have to purchase seperate bassinet
- Big canopy, foam wheels, all the bells and whistles of the others really

Cons? None really. I liked the look of the wheels of the other two more. Probably about it!