I loce exercise for the first time.... EVER!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Charlie at Step into Life St Kilda has given me the motivation and enjoyment I told him I needed to get my fitness levels up. I am loving my classes; it’s a convenient location, good price, flexible, varied, personalised and most importantly, FUN!

Just love being outdoors !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2018

I am so enthusiastic and keen on attending every possible session as a new member. My trainers are absolutely fantastic, I enjoy the variety and love the group that i train with. I am glad i made the right choice by quitting the gym and absolutely enjoy the outdoors.

Love that it's outside. Love the group. Charlie is fantastic. Highly recommend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

I started the group sessions just over a month ago and I must say, it's absolutely fantastic! It feels so good being outside in the elements each morning. Charlie is an amazing trainer, you can tell he is really passionate about helping people and has a very caring nature. The St Kilda group is really amazing. Everyone is so friendly and there's no judgement even though everyone is at different levels of fitness. It's so important to maintain a healthy body and mind and Step into Life also makes it fun. I don't do anything unless it's fun. If you want to exercise outside, with lovely people and an amazing trainer, then Step into Life St Kilda is the place to go. Thanks for all your support Charlie! And the added bonus is that everyone brings their dogs, so I get my cuddle fix at the end of the session. Wins all round!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

I joined S.I.L St . Kikda 4 weeks ago and have enjoyed every class. I already feel a huge difference in my fitness. Charlie is great with the variety of exercises we do. He is always happy to give advice and encouragement. Highly recommend.

Scam

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2018

It’s all a scam, whether your a member, employee or owner. Be aware of bully tactics and gross misconduct. Google: step into strife

Brilliant trainer and classes.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

I joined SIL Meadowbank before last Christmas. I’ve always been active but wanted to join something outdoors in a group setting. I’m now achieving fitness goals I didn’t think were possible. Ing is a great coach and provides tailored exercises according to everyone’s ability. I love the variety of the classes. I now attend 4-5 sessions per week and to this date, I’ve never had the same exercise program in class more than once! I highly recommend joining.

step into life lets me live my life.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2018

I joined SIL Cheltenham about 10 years ago. I was overweight, stressed, drank to much and in a dark head space.
SIL has been terrific and instrumental in changing my life in a most positive manner. I can now run marathons, walk 100 km for oxfam and live a much fuller and meaningful life. Thanks to Donna Douglas my SIL trainer

Charlie is amazing!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

I've been attending SIL St Kilda for 2 months now and the results are amazing!! Charlie is so positive and passionate, its infectious! He always pushes you that little bit harder and encourages you to give all you've got and then some! I've never been able to commit to a training program but SIL has me eager to go every day and missing it when I cant attend. 110% recommend!

Already Feeling Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

SIL St. Kilda with Charlie is challenging and fun. The location is brilliant and the group and atmosphere Charlie has created is warm and welcoming. I am already feeling much better and seeing results.

A Run In The Park...With A Twist!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

My little dose of exercise at Step Into Life The Ponds conducted by trainer extraordinaire Raelene has now reached the two year anniversary since my first session. What started as a way of toning up and shedding a little weight for my Wedding Day has now become a ritual which is essential to my wellbeing and fitness. Raelene caters for all fitness levels from beginners to seasoned athletes. The minute the sessions commence our group is encouraged to unleash our full potential with ”You can do it” affirmation. There is great camaraderie and sense of team spirit that makes us want to keep coming for more! And best of all, being outdoors in the fresh air is exhilarating. I believe that attending my little hour of exercise three times a week is the best and most rewarding decision I ever made.

St Kilda SIL is the Best!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Joined back after a long time away with an injury and are loving it. Charlie runs every class with the enthusiasm and attention of someone running their first class. He provides a challenging class yet he is very mindful of where you are at as an individual. What works for me is the accountability, that someone notices and cares if you are not there, very different to how Gyms work where they sign you up and aren't interested if you ever turn up. So happy to be back!

November 5th 2018 Update: Best Support for Fitness

Back at SIL St Kilda and honestly I feel soooooo much better. Great group of people, supportive and friendly and everyone works at whatever level they are at. Charlie the the coach/trainer is motivating and cares if you don't turn up!!! Highly recommended if you want to develop a regular fitness routine.

One one one attention in a supportive group, plus a great location.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Charlie at SIL St Kilda is an outstanding trainer who, while he's motivating the group, somehow manages to give everyone individual attention and guidance. Just the right amount of motivation, but no pressure, and a real focus on achieving what you can regardless of fitness level. A really good vibe, plus a fantastic location to get the blood pumping... beats a sweaty gym any day. Highly recommended.

Love the outdoor training at SIL St Kilda

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

SIL St Kilda has been a breath of fresh air since joining 4 weeks ago. The outdoor training groups are very friendly, welcoming & supportive. Charlie keeps you motivated and challenged at all classes. I would highly recommend SIL St Kilda for any fitness level from beginner to advanced and there are a variety of different classes to attend. You can work at your own pace but everyone keeps you on your toes to stay focused and motivated. I am really enjoying it.

SIL Gatton - Setting goals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2018

I can't express how much I enjoy Step into Life. More importantly my instructor Kerri and all the members there. I am more than satisfied with the equipment, amenities and classes offered. I joined for the social aspect and to get fit before starting work as a Teacher Aide. I have moved to Gatton recently and felt horrible about myself. I have just started as a Teacher Aide again and feel mentally and physically more than capable to keep up with the students I work with. Thank you.

SIL ST KILDA KEEPING ME ON MY TOES

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

Joined SIL ST Kilda about 4 weeks ago after ignoring my gym membership for the past few years. Tried a few classes out in the 'free' week and enjoyed the group work and being outside. Being mighty unfit I am challenged at every class, but like the way alternate exercises are offered for every level, which gives you something to strive for. The trainers are all great - push you but understand everyone's differing levels of fitness. The hour classes are hard work, but go very quickly, and the people I've met are really nice. If you need a kick up the bum to get moving, this is a great way to do it - Charlie checks in on you regularly and makes sure you make up any class you miss. Am looking forward to some positive body results!

I love fitness and the community

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2018

I am more than satisfied with classes, equipment and value. I love the community feel and the way we work as a team. I feel much stronger and happier for being involved in Step into Life.

Love SIL Williamstown

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2018

Approx 16 years ago when Brad started up SIL Wiliamstown I was a member..then I rejoined with Pam, then Sandra and now Jason...always love the training and the trainers are great..they always help me modify the exercise if I feel I cannot manage it

Mark Pihema- Step into life Mt Maunganui New Zealand

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2018

I appreciate that Australia is a big country and you have lots of venues and members over there so you tend to focus on them in the first instance, but I'd like to inform/remind you that I'm a member of Step into life Mt Maunganui and am amazed at the service provided by Mark Pihema. He's an expert on personal fitness and runs the most innovative classes. They are varied and interesting and I always feel much better after attending Step in to Life Mt Maunganui. In fact I'd be at every class if I didn't have to work.

SIL St Kilda - great environment to get fit

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

I suck at new year resolutions so I started this one at the beginning of December instead! 2 months in and it's the first time I've ever had a fitness routine I actually enjoy. Charlie has been really supportive and encouraging, being kind when I needed it but keeping me accountable too! The timetable is great and its easy to change classes with a text when last minute schedule changes happen. If you want a supportive community of people to train with and knowledgeable supportive trainer, keeping your technique right and keeping you challenged, Step Into Life St Kilda is the one for you. Looking forward to working to get stronger and fitter in the year ahead. Thanks Charlie!

Supportive and inspiring environment

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

I wouldn't be achieving the results I'm getting if it wasn't for the supportive and challenging environment created by our trainer Chris. The group is always referred to as a 'team', which takes the pressure off me and creates a great sense of community. However, every session I always get encouraging comments from Chris and Jess, which challenges me to work harder. Thanks so much for the team you've created Chris!!

1 of 34 pages