Does what it claims

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

Bought three pairs as a trial and found that they were as comfortable and cool as the website claimed. Durability seems good so far.

Purchasing and delivery process was really easy.

Have purchased 7 more pairs.

Best Long Brief out there

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

I've tried all the different long trunks over 20yrs (before they were cool!), Target used to do an ok one, and the last few years, I use Bonds & Tradies, but the Step Ones are far more comfortable, no friction.. no riding.. seamless.

My only concern was durability, had about 8 washes so far and so far so good.. just ordered some more.. quite affordable in bulk, cheaper than the other brands anyway tbh.

Sizing is a little tricky online.. no delivery costs help offset it though.

Awesome underpants

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

Bought online was a easy transaction
The most comfortable underpants I’ve ever worn
Can’t recommend enough
I’ve even recommended to everyone I know

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

The undies are excellent. I live in Darwin and play a lot of sport so i need jocks that are comfy, breathable and prevent chafe from the humidity here. I bought a couple of pairs to try them out and after a few days, it was clear i needed to replace all my jocks with these. Cannot recommend highly enough.

Type: Trunk (Shorter)

Comfy undies, better for the environment

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

Very comfy, recommended. Online transaction was smooth with good communication.
Was sceptical of all positive reviews, they seem to ask return customers like me to comment which does bias - but happy to recommend a good product. If you're in between sizes, go up. Although small were comfy, elastic frayed from being stretched taking them on and off.

Verified Purchase Type: Boxer Brief (Longer)

My partner loves these boxers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

I bought a pair of these boxers after I seeing an add on facebook and reading all the great comments about them. My partner loved them so much that we ordered four more the next day the first pair arrived and I recently treated him with another four so he doesn't have to wear his old undies anymore. :D He says they are very comfortable and appreciates that they don't ride up his legs.
Purchase was hassle free and delivery fast enough for Perth.

Lucky Jocks

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

l brought these for my husband and cannot keep my hands off them. Guess thats why l call them his 'Lucky Jocks'.
Saw on facebook and brought them online. Will be getter more

Type: Boxer Brief (Longer)

Quite simply the best underwear I've ever worn

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

Having suffered with 'Jock Itch' since forever, I've found it difficult to find underwear that is both comfy and doesn't make my crotch burn after a full day of sweaty nads. Step one is the answer! The fabric is unbelievably comfy and wicks sweat away like a charm. I've never been so happy to find a pair of undies. Say goodbye to sweaty, itchy gonads and say hello to Step One.

Type: Boxer Brief (Longer)

Amazing fit, holds everything together, can’t feel them when wearing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

Perfect fit, very light, no riding up, very happy.
My first order didn’t arrive but that was an Austpost issue, the team send a second pair via registered post within the week of myself informing them they had not arrived. I wore them to work yesterday and have to admit felt comfortable all day.

Most comfy undies ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

The men in my life can’t stop raving about how good step one trunks are. They’ve never worn underpants so comfortable! These guys live up to the hype of their ads and posts - instantly comfortable and don’t ride up no matter what you wear them under. Buying was easy and delivery was fast and efficient

Type: Boxer Brief (Longer)

Best damn thing my Girl has brought me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

So my girl saw an ad on Facebook and raves about Bamboo clothing, so she brought me 4 pairs. Then they sold out!
Which sucked because spending half the week in these and then going back to cotton short trucks sucks.
Luckily they restocked and this is what I exclusively wear :D

Breath easy boys!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Purchased these amazing undies after seeing a post on Facebook via their website, making the purchases was painless and super easy, Items were delivered relatively fast to the other side of Australia.
the product itself well what can I say presented in a well made box individually packages and undies feel amazing on ya junk and just the over all fit is great. i liked them that much i just went back and purchased another 4.... replacing all my inferior department store brought undies with these bayboys! Thanks Stepone!

Gymea

• 1 question
  • 1 answer
Private message

Verified Purchase Type: Trunk (Shorter)

So comfortable with now ride up, creat support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

So comfortable with now ride up, creat support.
I ordered 4 pair after seeing the ad on Facebook. So happy I just ordered another 4 pair. Fast and free delivery too.

Type: Boxer Brief (Longer)

Hubbie loves them I like the look of them.... best service thanks guys

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Thanks for your service and the best product, quick delivery and the post didn’t steal them, thank god. Waiting for the new colour as missed out this time

Verified Purchase Type: Trunk (Shorter)

My partner LOVES these undies!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Purchased online from a Facebook post. Purchasing was easy and delivery time was great. My partner LOVES these undies. He’s a tradie and works outdoors. Most breathable, comfortable undies he’s ever had. Just bought him 8 more!!

Keep on keeping on!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Have been wearing these for some time now and decided to jump on and review. I guess when your partner says, Wow, they look great on you! you have to take notice yes? They are comfortable, end of story, all the right support in all the right places. Never going back.

Type: Boxer Brief (Longer)

My boys,are free,and so comfortable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

It was so easy to order, I live in NZ, and the boxes arrived within a week.
It was simple and pain-free to order, the process took less than 5 min
The delivery was quick, I was able to track them from leaving Aussie till they got here
My boys are so great full, for the comfort they have every day, I now have 1 for each day of the week, and the gym, so great for the gym, no rubbing, in the inner thigh.

Type: Boxer Brief (Longer)

Best Undies I’ve ever worn!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

I bought just 1 of these to give it a try and holy crap I should have bought more! , they are the most comfortable undies I’ve ever worn! After wearing these once I jumped back online and bought 5 more... you will not regret this purchase!!

Verified Purchase Type: Trunk (Shorter)

Threw My Other Undiess Out!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Cant wear anything else now, now that I've bought enough I've thrown any other undies I had out! 10 out of 10 Step one you will always have me as a customer

• 1 comment
Private message

Amazing underwear!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

These have got to be the most comfortable underwear I have ever bought. I was hesitant at first but there is no looking back. Just put in my second order for me and bought a pair for 2 mates to try as well!!! Must try - you won't go back to anything else

1 of 20 pages