No comparison

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

My boys said there was no comparison definitely the most comfortable underwear ever. So I have now purchased another 15

Game changer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Sooo happy with this brief. Working in construction industry and being very active this keeps you cool and comfortable. It delivers what it says.

Very happy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

I have been wearing cheap bonds and cheap tradie underware, were they would ride up, I would get sweat rash and chafe. So I saw Step One on Facebook and thought I would get a pair and then out. After wearing them all day at work and then in the evening where I am a TaeKwonDo instructor, I can honestly say I am extremely happy with pair I got. Didn’t move a an inch, no sweat rash and no chaffing. I will be buying more pairs for myself.

Type: Boxer Brief (Longer)

Better than any other I have had.

Simple and easy to buy.
Product was exactly as described and as promoted by the advertisements.
Won't buy another brand again.

Satisfaction Guaranteed.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

So comfortable. Never ride up. No chafing. No sweating. Can go all day without worrying about a thing. Unbelievable actually.

Astounded

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Bought 2 pair for hubby, on the chance they'd be better than the eternal problem of - no support, leg ride up, seams cutting across the scrotum, fabric sagging, and the list goes on. Problems across all brands, regardless of price. These were SO GOOD, I've now bought 4 more and the rest are in the bin. We live in the tropics and hubby is 66 with a tummy. Thank you

How good are these?

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Pulled a day long outside gig audio last Saturday in pretty warm conditions followed with taking in a show. After 18hours these guys were still comfortable and wonderfully supportive. I wouldn't normally think of purchasing a pair of reg grundies without at least touching the material and checking the waist band. In this case I am very happy I went down the online path.

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 15 helpful votes

Hubby loves them

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

After an extensive search for white microfibre boxers (hubby is in the Navy so specifically needs white) I stumbled across your site. So on a whim ordered 4 pairs and honestly my hubby tells me he feels like he is swooning around the office now they are that comfortable! He is 6ft 5 and has struggled to find longer trunks until now. Thankyou Step One. I need never look for underwear again!

Type: Boxer Brief (Longer)

my Husband and our staff love this underwear!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

I bought 7 pairs for my husband, he’s has never had underwear he has loved like these. He gave 2 pairs to 2 of our staff members and I’m on a promise to get the rest their own pair too, plus more for hubby.
My husband and staff work a physical job in the heat, with this underwear on they don’t chafe - at all and sweating is reduced. Not only are these the most comfortable underwear a guy can wear, they do what they say they do.

Comments
Step One Official

Hey Sam!

Thanks for the awesome feedback!

Awesome Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Very satisfied with the product, husband says they are very comfortable, best underwear he has ever owned. Will be buying more and recommending to everyone

Comments
Step One Official

Hey Mate,

Thanks for the awesome feedback!

Zach

Verified Purchase Type: Boxer Brief (Longer)

Happy af

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Being a 58yo veteran of the support wars i found them to be amazingly supportive and comfortable.. my only problem is the pouch could be a bit more accommodating (not bragging)but there's more there than the other brands for sure .. overall a great product looking forward to purchasing more .. well done chaps well done

Comments
Step One Official

Sounds amazing mate!

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

These are phenomenal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

At first I thought I’d give them a shot and only bought one pair just in case they were nonsense
But after wearing that one pair they were hella different from the pairs I buy from Kmart, they’re super comfortable I sweat a hell of a lot less that what I did in cotton undies, I was always eventually getting holes because my boxers were rubbing together and rashes from always being super sweaty/hot down there. If you’re a lad with thicker thighs that do rub together and if you’re always fixing your boxers because they ride up these are legit the boxers for you, I highly recommend these

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

I’m sold - instantly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

I’ve been searching for some time for high quality, light, comfortable, cupped briefs. Was sceptical on the brand but after buying 4 pairs. Instantly my long time high quality European underwear (hard to source) were obsolete. Absolutely love them. Sweat rash has been reduced massively and you virtually don’t ever have to adjust.
I’m sold. Nice work all round Step One team.

Verified Purchase Type: Trunk (Shorter)

Extremely comfortable, especially in the hot weather we've been having lately.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

These trunks are significantly more comfortable to wear than other cotton trunks I have bought before. They feel cool and light, especially in my office and workshop where I don't have air-conditioning. Still comfortable and not sweating after a couple of days well over 30 oC.

Type: Trunk (Shorter)

#1 underwear

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

easy to fine on website,very comfortable will be getting a few more won't be wearing any other brand of underwear

• 5 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Type: Trunk (Shorter)

Don’t bother - seriously uncomfy!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Sadly, these aren’t as advertised. They’re really uncomfortable - super tight around your man-junk & actually made my balls hurt... I’ve literally never had that issue with undies before. They also still ride up, just as much as all-cotton undies & didn’t have any effect on sweatiness. Basically everything they advertise as being great about these undies isn’t true.
I’m also sceptical of their long-term quality - the Lycra panel is slightly translucent, which doesn’t bode well for them lasting long!
To make things more annoying, since I purchased more than one pair (expecting them to be great), I’m left out-of-pocket because the product doesn’t live up to the advertising. I’d suggest you do yourself a favour & stick with your existing brand of jocks or try Mossman undies. StepOne was just a waste of time & money.

Comments
Step One Official

Hey Ethan,

Really sorry to hear you feel this way. As per our first pair guarantee, we have refunded the first pair. We will refund the remaining pairs once you have returned them

Thanks.
Zach

Verified Purchase Type: Boxer Brief (Longer)

ARE YOU SERIOUS - - - BEST THING EVER ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

For more than 40 years I have worn typical Rio or Bonds cotton "jocks" and made the comments that Im a typical MAN and an AUSSIE BLOKE who wears jocks and drinks beer.

I was busy retrieving my underwear out of my butt on day in a colleagues office when he mentioned Step One and told me to stop being an idiot - take his advice, get out of his office and go order STEP ONE.

Now i live in North Queensland where this time of year its just getting hot as hell and the long sweaty stinking summer is on the way. Can you imagine my surprise when I first slipped on my Step One's and walked from the bedroom to the coffee machine. I thought - whats going on here ? It felt like I was wearing nothing, however the meat and 2 veg were contained and not free-flying.

During a normal work day - its VERY hot, get up and down a lot, in and out of the car a fair bit and I can honestly say that there was no bunching, no riding up, no sweating, no straps or bits getting stuck or digging in. The world has changed.

Life as I now know it will be split into 2 periods. A. Before Step One, and B. After Step one.

( as a final thought - I should add that as a comparison I did give the "TRADIE" brand a go just to see if there was a difference ) MASSIVE difference. The TRADIE brand doesnt even come close to Step One.

P.S - Def no affiliation or knowledge of the dudes that own or run or work at step one. Just an Aussie bloke that is finally comfortable

Verified Purchase Type: Trunk (Shorter)

Best find in a long time!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

I bought two pairs for my hubby to try. He loved them so I’ve just bought another five pairs he loved them so much. Most comfy boxers he’s ever worn. FANTASTIC!!

amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

easy to find on website , well explained , most comfortable underwear i have worn , I will be back for more!!!

Comments
Step One Official

Hey Mate!

Glad you liked them!

Type: Trunk (Shorter)

Good Value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

Easy ordering, delivered quickly with tracking, Similar price to other brands but better quality and style. Great fit and no chafing.

Comments
Step One Official

Hey James,

Thanks for the awesome review!

Cheers

1 of 34 pages

Trunk (Shorter)

The US has penalised companies for advertising fabric as bamboo when it is actually rayon, possibly made from bamboo, but manufactured through a chemical process involving hazardous materials. https://www.triplepundit.com/2016/01/ftc-fines-nordstrom-jcpenney-false-bamboo-labeling-enough/ Are Step One briefs made from fibres created directly from bamboo, or made from rayon?

Alfonso asked on Oct 23, 2018

Boxer Brief (Longer)

How long do they last? Does it ball up or get thin/wear out so after a few months you need to replace them? Ie how do they wear?

John K asked on Oct 08, 2018

Answer this

I bought 7 pairs 3 of February 2018 and all 7 still look and feel near new.

Hey John,
Thanks for reaching out! Like anything, it depends on how often you wear them and how you care for them. As you can see by Carl's response, he has had them for about 7 months and they still look and feel near new.
Personally, I have pairs that over a year old and they have held up really well. I always wash on cold and line dry them. It's definitely not recommended to put them into a dryer.
Happy to answer any other questions you have!
Brad

Boxer Brief (Longer)

I bought my second batch of shorts but have noticed the waist band elastic isnt as good as the first set I bought 6 mths ago. The elastic screws up and seems inferior- and no! I don’t put them in the drier( I made that mistake with my 1st pair) Has anyone else noticed the elastic- ironically, it’s only the purple ones not the blacks????

Mosue asked on Aug 27, 2018

Answer this

Hey Mosue,
That's odd! Even more so that it's happening to only one colour. Can you please email us your order number and photos and we will sort you out mate! info@stepone.life Thanks! Brad

See all 10 questions about Step One Bamboo

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details