Fantastic product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2019

Easy to order, good range (when are you doing ladies underwear) and impressive quality. Bought one for my husband and now I’m forever washing. Just bought 15 pair to take advantage of the bulk purchase deal. Also got a giggle from the tag. Love the humour

Type: Boxer Brief (Longer)

Bought them for my husband he loved them they are now his only underwear

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2019

Perfect I’m every way my husband now only uses them. Quality is excellent. Quick postage. Great option of the more you buy the cheaper they get. We also tried the one per first which was great if he didn’t like them return for our money back

Comments
Step One Official

Hey Josephine, So glad you were impressed with our services and product! It's no secret that we knock the competition flat, cheers for your support! :)

True freedom

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2019

So comfortable. So cool and airy yet so well fitted.
It feels like you’re not really wearing anything because they don’t bunch up, annoy you or make you sweat buckets. Yet you are because the bouncing doesn’t happen.
About time someone got it right. Well done.

Comments
Step One Official

Hey Hamish, Thanks so much for that mate! We are stoked to be in the life-changing business. :)

Verified Purchase Type: Trunk (Shorter)

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2019

I purchased two shorter and two longer trunks. I have been very happy with the fit and comfort. Neither size rides up on the legs. I will definitely be getting a couple more pairs.

Comments
Step One Official

Thanks Randy, We are stoked when we hear about Step One converts! Glad you love the product. :)

The best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2019

I do security, so I'm constantly on my feet and running around. I used to get severe chafing. But these have been the best thing to happen since sliced bread !
No more chafing and they dont climb up your butt either !

Comments
Step One Official

Thanks for the great feedback, Josh! Always glad to hear from another Step One fan!! :)

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

Very happy, I have bought my husband his underwear for over 5 years ( we are in our 60’s, but we only got married 5 years ago). I saw the ad on TV & I thought why not. His others would stretch after a few washes & they never fitted properly. Besides, if they looked as good as the man in the ad does, then, I could not wait for my husband to try. They are Perfect!!!

Comments
Step One Official

Lol. Thanks, Judith! Glad to hear from a wifey who loves step one for the hubby. :) We appreciate the kind words.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Most are comfy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

Bought one to try, and found they were as advertised, no movement so a month later ordered 7 more and found that they were all varying comfort zones, one was too tight (not happy) and fabric changed in appearance, the other 4 were ok and 2 are unopened.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great stuff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

Probably the most comfortable undies I've worn. Bought a few pairs try and have just ordered more. Highly recommend them.

Comments
Step One Official

Thank you so much, Shane! We are stoked when we hear converters to Step One! Glad you love the product. :)

Happy Chappy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

I initially got 2 pairs as a trial. Ended up buying 4 more. Just ordered 15 more...
Also like to note that one of my 4 that I purchased, the stitching came apart.
Contacted step one with a couple of pictures, more so to let them know, and they sent me a replacement pair.
Top notch service for a quality product.
Cheers.

Comments
Step One Official

Hey Terry, thank you so much for the awesome feedback. So glad you were impressed with our services and product! Cheers Legend!

Type: Trunk (Shorter)

I’m a convert, Step One are a revelation for me, less sticky, so supportive.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

A really easy to navigate website, simple to purchase, arrived sooner than I anticipated.
Good range, great quality and really comfy.

Comments
Step One Official

Hey Mate, Thanks so much for your kind words, always glad to hear from another Step One convert!!

Best underwear ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

Easy to purchase and refreshing and easy to wear. Have replaced all my previous underwear with this. For all you guys that continue to suffer with the usual discomfort of poorly fitted underwear - this is for you

Comments
Step One Official

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback, David! So glad you were impressed with our services and product! Cheers Legend!

Type: Trunk (Shorter)

I came back for more after my first purchase great product To

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

Very easy to navigate through store to find product l wanted great range to choose from. This is my second purchase that says it all

Comments
Step One Official

Perfect Undies

They are very comfortable and now I am a one eyed Step One wearer
Great product and excellent service A winner

Comments
Step One Official

Awesome Jessie! We are stoked when we hear converters to Step One! Glad you love the product. :)

Verified Purchase Type: Boxer Brief (Longer)

Favourite part of the morning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

I'm like a yetti, covered in hair. I find that normal boxers rub the inner thigh and I get charged, ingrown hairs etc. I've tried so many brands, cotton types, designs I feel like a runway model, just minus the awesome body.

Then I had this add pop up on my Facebook, I decided to give them a try. Now I own 8 pairs.... Easily my best clothing purchase.

Comments
Step One Official

Thanks so much for your kind words, always glad to hear from another Step One convert!! Glad you found the #StepOne :)

Type: Trunk (Shorter)

Step One - they will change your life.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

It all started with 4 pairs to trial, skeptical about online shopping with random companies however it seemed legitimate - couple months down and Step Ones are all I own. Simply the most comfortable underwear you’ll find. No longer have issues with chafing or heat rash, the seamless bamboo breathes easy and isn’t invasive. I wouldn’t fathom going a working day without them. Thank you sincerely to the Step One team for being in my life!

Comments
Step One Official

Hey Mick! We are stoked when we hear about Step One converts! Glad you love the product. :)

Type: Boxer Brief (Longer)

They aren't designed for Australian summers

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

They generate so much heat. I wore them a couple of times but had to switch back to cotton. They wouldn't be bad for winter.

Comments
Step One Official

Hey Steve, Sorry to hear this! It's quite odd to hear this as you can see from the other comments, we Bamboo has great breathability properties. We do offer a First Pair Guarantee, so please ge... read more »

Best undies ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

They were delivered in record time, perfect fit, my boys can breath, no more rash - now only step one for me !!!

Comments
Step One Official

Hey Adrian, thank you so much for the awesome feedback. So glad you were impressed with our services and product! Cheers Legend!

They never came!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

So after a problem with some chaffing I decided to give these a go. I ordered two pairs with an offer of a discounted third pair so i thought, why not, and ordered the third. As I progressed through the ordering process I selected the express delivery option. I fulfilled the order on a Tuesday evening with the promise of next day delivery after dispatch. I was so excited when the next day I got my text saying order was on the way. Needless to say when on the Monday on the next week and they still hadn’t arrived and Auspost had no record of it in their system yet I cancelled the order. I was refunded my money within 15min of me cancelling the order via email but to say I am severely disappointed in my “express post” oder is understating it. I hope whoever orders these in express post gets better service than I did.

Comments
Step One Official

Hey GD, Really sorry about this. We do have the odd parcel go missing or undelivered, we do follow up and as per your experience, we did refund you very quickly. We'd really like to make this u... read more »

Type: Boxer Brief (Longer)

Best thing that’s happened to my crouch after making love for the first time!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

Used to suffer bad from chaffing all the time, no matter what brand I tried couldn’t escape the chaff! Then I found these bad boys first I ordered a few to get me through most the week but once I put them on and to use offfft!!!! Instantly ordered more. Couldn’t recommended any other brand but step one! #lifechanging

Comments
Step One Official

Thanks Brando, Thanks so much for that mate! We are stoked to be in the life-changing business. :)

Canberra, Australian Capital Territory

Private message

One very happy husband

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

I bought my husband just one pair of Step One trunks and he loves them so I have just bought him another 7 pairs.

Comments
Step One Official

Thanks for being an awesome Step one believer. Glad it worked out for your husband. Cheers Kylie!

1 of 48 pages