Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

Just what we blokes needed they just fit don’t run up you bum or legs everything stays where it should ! I will buy more soon make sure guys to try them

Adelaide, South Australia

• 1 review
  • 2 comments

Verified Purchase Type: Trunk (Shorter)

Perfect fit, perfect service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

In the last 4 weeks in my timeless search for more comfort. I have tried 8 different pairs from other companies, a few were not cheap. But step ones are by far the best at holding my treasures.

I recently bought my first pair from Step One, and being a 35 inch waist I chose the recommended large size.
Due to the stretchy fabric and roomy pouch shape, I found them a bit loose.
I bought a second pair in medium size and they are a perfect fit.

I contacted the company, and said I was going to fill my draw, if the ninjas could swap the large pair for a medium set.
They said to keep the large pair, and they will throw in 3 mediums if I buy a 7 pack. (Black Friday sales were also on)
Done, and happy.

I may send the large pair to my dad, which may result in him buying more, so good they have good business sense too.

Verified Purchase Type: Trunk (Shorter)

(silk hammock for the fellas) The reviews aren't paid bots, this crap is amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

Much like many of the other reviewers, I saw the advert on Facebook and figured what the hell, they have a super cool ad, that's worth me buying a pair to give them a go. Before purchasing I Googled to find out if they are any good. I found all of the overwhelmingly positive reviews and decided to buy 7 pairs (as many reviews said they had purchased a pair because of the advert and immediately wanted more and the discount that came with purchasing that many seemed appropriate to my drunk brain)
This crap is like a silk hammock for your nuts
That is to say they are really soft

But the impressiveness of this product isn't the softness, and it's not immediately noticeable. You won't put them on and think, "oh lawd I can conquer the world now that Arthur, Lancelot and Gawain are being pampered at the round sofa"

It's a number of subtle moments. And these subtle moments occur when you wear regular underwear after having worn step one. These subtle moments make you realise that no, your underwear hadn't ridden up, you didn't notice because you didn't need to adjust, no it doesn't get stuck in the moist canyon that is your sweaty butt crack because you never had to fingerbum yourself to retrieve it. And yes, there is a moment when you legitimately wonder if your meat and 2 veg are being converted by a silk worm priest into the religion of comfort

I usually wear CK so the price is a major bonus, just purchased my second batch of 7 (I think) but this time got a bunch of the longer trunks, I'll check in when they arrive

Pretty good undies lads, 10/10 so far, I'll get back to everyone when I've stress tested them (summer going to beach, winter getting fat)

The Perfect Underwear

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

They are perfect! From ordering, delivery (within 2days), to the underwear themselves. Comfortable in all the right places, "The package" is held yet not squeezed, PERFECT! Do yourself a favour buy them for yourself or the man in your life.

Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

I have been searching for the most comfortable undies for a long time & these are it. Cool in summer, warm in winter & plenty of support where you need it. I have just ordered another 10 pairs & will be wearing these exclusively from now on... Keep up the great work guys!

Very comfy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

Extremely comfortable underwear. I thought I had a winning brand, which I purchased exclusively for almost 10 years. Then I discovered Step One, which are even better. What's more, their pricing and delivery is reasonable.

Comments
Step One Bamboo Official

Thanks so much Angus! Appreciate your review!

Type: Box Brief (Longer)

Great, finally doesn't ride up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

Fantastic, tried out one pair and loved them so much I have bought 7 more. As promised they don't ride up and are very comfortable, the bamboo matieral is the absolute best

Comments
Step One Bamboo Official

Very glad to hear Terry! Enjoy your Step Ones!

I love your product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

I will not wear anything else! Great product. Great team! I feel like I am floating on a cloud. Recommend this to everyone. Get on the band wagon. They great!

Melbourne, VIC

• 1 review
  • 2 comments

Shorter the better

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

Ordered the longer boxer at first, didn't quite like it as it's too long and kinda ride up (my legs are too small I guess) especially when wearing tighter trousers. So, I ordered the shorter version (trunk) and it was perfect. Just wish that they could help me to exchange my first pair to the shorter trunk too.

Comments
Step One Bamboo Official

Hey Dez, So glad you found the perfect fit mate! Not sure if we've missed your message, but we offer everyone a First Pair Guarantee, have you tried contacting us? If not, info@stepone.life or PM... read more »

Thanks for the fast response and service. :) A very happy customer here.

Absolutely ridiculous .............

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Well, as the title states, those undies are absolutely ridiculously comfy!! was very sceptical at first after seeing the ads on facebook, so I jumped the gun and ordered 5 pairs straight up, thats how much trust i put in them :D
well let me guys tell you they haven't undelivered their promise. The first second you slide them on you will be in love instantly. silky smooth and its like wearing nearly nothing!! I couldn't fault anything so far apart from the front area that good be a little thicker , but only a little ;)
Keep up the good work and the great customer service!
Will be ordering a few more in near future.

• 1 question
  • 4 answers
  • 8 helpful votes

Very sexy and comfy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

Bought M for my partner to try after reading the excellent reviews. It ended up being a bit too snug around the waist band so he didn't quite like it. Had size L sent to me and he loves it. Bought another 7 for him. It doesn't give wearer the dreaded swamp and it doesn't ride up either. It's perfect for summer. As an added bonus, it's bloody sexy too. Love how he looks in these.

Step One is so good, you won’t need Step Two

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

Pat Rafter no longer has the most comfy undies, unless he too has swapped to Step One. Step One are totally different to anything else you have tried. Not just the bamboo fabric, not just the lycra patches, both which contribute to making them comfortable under any condition, but the company has awesome customer service, delivery is super fast and communication is exceptional.
Do yourself a favour, and try a pair , they even guarantee the first pair you buy. Like me, you will be so satisfied that you will buy a whole drawer full.

Man's New Best Friend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

I came across the step one add on face book and thought sounds good but yea right... so I thought to myself nothing ventured nothing gained and purchased one pair. These most certainly are the most comfortable undies on the planet. I can't rate these high enough! Worth every cent. I have now bought another 7 pairs so I don't have to tolerate anything else... Get some you won't regret it!!!!

Sweaty mans dream

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

My job is physical at times, i can get chaffing, my underwear rides up at times an gets holes in the bottom easily from moisture. This product helps with all of that! Best on the market by far

Picnic Bay, Queensland

Verified Purchase Type: Trunk (Shorter)

Bus Drivers best mate's life saver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

Being a bus driver in Far Nth Queensland. The boys get hot n sweaty. You end up with your junk wielded to your thighs, squashed and disfigured, especially when things start to arise. Not happy chappies... Tried Step ones and no more sticky stuck or squashed bits n bobs. Everything is held secure where they should be in the 3D pouch and kept nice n cool. Love em. Highly recommended. Try em for yourself. Dare ya. Shout yaself a pair for Christmas. If you do. You will be back ordering more by New Year.

Best undies ever! And I've tried everything

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

I have big thighs and a big butt. I prefer boxers because then my thighs don't rub (a particular problem in shorts or loose suit trousers), but I find normal boxers uncomfortable, because everything else rubs and ends up in the wrong places. Worse, normal boxers ride up on the inside of my thighs, so I get the worst of both worlds. Too much walking or a hot day, and I get chafing everywhere!

Plus most normal boxers use a fairly thick, heavy (and hot) material. I have a pair of loose bamboo boxers, which cost me a packet, and I love the way they feel, but the tackle still cops it in them.

It was the bamboo that drew me Step One. Having had a pair of bamboo boxers in the past, I knew they feel awesome. And when I saw the Step Ones were fitted and had lycra on the inside of the thighs to stop them riding up, I was sold! Of course, I knew it could just be a gimmick, but I decided to buy a pair to test them out.

And I'm stoked to say they're absolutely the best undies I've ever had. Far more comfy than I was expecting, really light and cool, exceptionally soft on my bits, and very silky to touch. And best of all, the lycra really does stop them riding up on the inside of my thighs. Whether in jeans or shorts, I'm now always comfortable.

Oh, and my wife loves the way they look. It's a win-win! :-)

So I bought 5 more pairs! Couldn't be happier.

Great product, amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

Always hard to find a good pair of boxers, but these are great. Such a comfortable fit and feel. Delivered super fast by ninjas and the customer support is amazing.

Verified Purchase Type: Trunk (Shorter)

The best undies a guy can get!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

I was sceptical about the product at first having been loyal to another brand for years. But these are so worth it! Very smooth and comfy all day long! Brilliant!

Super Comfortable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2017

Decided to give this Melbourne mob a go after having a bias to another Australian underwear line.. I’d have I say I’m glad I sought it out, super comfortable, light weight and breathable underwear. Swamp as a thing of the past on a hot day.

Comments
Step One Bamboo Official

Ha! Swamp!
Certainly one way to describe what Bamboo doesn't do :)
Thanks for your review Abes!

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2017

Was sceptical at first but when I put them on, instantly I feel in love. Ended up buying 7 more! Cannot wait to wear them everyday and throw out the rest of the old one.

Comments
Step One Bamboo Official

Appreciate your review Karl. Enjoy your Step Ones!

1 of 7 pages