Type: Boxer Brief (Longer)

Why did it take me so long to buy these : o )

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Super comfy, no riding up (the guys at Step One helped me move from shorter leg to longer style boxer briefs for my 54cm legs), great material and price is pretty good. Look forward to buying more soon.

Darwin, Northern Territory

Verified Purchase Type: Trunk (Shorter)

Bought one to try and found myself looking forward to the days I wore them!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Easy to buy, quick to receive and amazing quality! I bought one pair to try and found myself waking up early so my partner wouldn't grab them from the drawer before me.
Had to go back for more, so I bought the largest bulk order with discount pricing.

Mmm o more buying from different shops and sites, I've found The (Step) One.

Sizing was off

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

A little disappointed in the sizing, was much smaller than I expected. I've got to go back now and try a larger pair. They were comfortable but too tight for their size. Give it one more go bexuSe at least I didn't have wedgies all day!

Comments
Step One Official

Hey Ash, this happens sometimes when shopping online. Hit us up at info@stepone.life and we'll be more than happy to sort out any sizing issues you have. ;)

Great Jocks!!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

These are by far the best Jocks I've worn. I'm noticing the band is looking stretched and material is starting to show wear

Comments
Step One Official

Hey Daimo,
Thanks for the review! Shoot us a message and send us some photos at info@stepone.life and we'll see what we can do for you. :)

Nice, but not great.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2018

Bought 15 pairs for hubby and sons. Other than the excess packaging, they seemed a lovely product. The guys have all said they feels great on, fit well, very comfortable and terrific for our tropical climate.
After a dozen washes, they are starting to show a lot of wear. A couple have developed tears and holes, and the waist bands have to be stretched out to go flat after washing.
We only wash in cold water and they are air dried. It will be interesting to see if any last the 12 months.

Comments
Step One Official

Hey Sheryn, Thanks for the review and sorry to hear that! The definitely should not be developing holes in them, this is clearly a manufacturing fault which we cover under warranty for 12 months.... read more »

Type: Trunk (Shorter)

BEWARE... There is no going back!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

I initially purchased 4 pairs to check out all the hype, then soon dreaded the 5th day of the week and having to wear bonds... so I came back for more!! These are the best trunks on the market and worth every penny!!

Comments
Step One Official

I could not agree more! Everything else feels inferior now. Appreciate the review, Andy!

Best jocks ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Step ones are by far the best jocks I have ever had. I actually chucked out all the others underwear. Extremely easy to order and very friendly staff to deal with and make sure that you have the correct size. Step ones are well made and last wash after wash. I would recommend these jocks to everyone!

Comments
Step One Official

Awesome jocks and awesome staff are a winning combo. ;)
Thanks for the review, Joe!

Perth

• 1 comment

Type: Trunk (Shorter)

Where have you been all my life

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

The most comfortable underwear I have worn, they feel light and comfy, they still ride up a little but I think that's one thing nobody will ever fix. I wore the Step one undies for a while then had a crack at my old Bonds for a day and I can definitely say the Step one is way more comfy. Priced slightly high for an everyday piece of clothing but probably worth it. Will be interesting to see how long they last.

Comments
Step One Official

Definitely worth it. The comfort and not having to adjust yourself is priceless. Thanks for shooting us a review, Micko.

Brad

Verified Purchase Type: Boxer Brief (Longer)

Sorry guys...you just didn’t get it right

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

I found they still rode up and had to keep adjusting them. They were worse under jeans and I kept feeling like the waist needed to be lower or something like that. After I washed them a couple of times they seemed to look like the material was ‘letting go’ in patches. I love the idea of the materials, the colour (dark blue) and design but it just didn’t come together perfectly for me.

Comments
Step One Official

Hey Mate, Not what we like to hear! This sounds very much like a sizing issue. Can you please email us info@stepone.life your details so we can send out a couple of other options to try? We also h... read more »

Type: Boxer Brief (Longer)

I have a new home for my boys...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

What a great product. I bought 1 pair and then came back for 6 more. So comfortable and great for running.

Comments
Step One Official

Great for running and pretty much everything else. ;) Appreciate the review, Craig.

Best undies ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2018

10/10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Comments
Step One Official

Short and sweet. Thanks for the review mate!

The Best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

By far the best pair of underwear I've bought. Quality is unchallenged. The advertising campaign was eye-catching and funny. The site was easy to navigate and didn't waste any item on getting me to the items I was after.

Comments
Step One Official

We try to make it as easy as possible. You can sit back, laugh at our ads, and wear the comfiest undies ever. Appreciate the review mate!

Type: Trunk (Shorter)

Hubby says they are the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

Bought 4 pairs for hubby after growing tired of him complaining of others being uncomfortable and riding up. He’s pretty quiet about feedback, but I did find him digging around the laundry basket the other day. He was hunting for his Step Ones. Apparently they’re the only ones to wear now!

Comments
Step One Official

Time for more pairs! Thanks for leaving us a review. :)

• 7 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Purchase Type: Boxer Brief (Longer)

Nothing comes close

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

I was given a pair as a gift and now I won’t wear any other boxers!

No longer do I have to stick my hand into my trousers to readjust my underwear creep, they sit perfectly and don’t ride up. Gone are the days of fixing my wedding tackle into a more comfortable position, I just stick my hand in there for fun now!!

Comments
Step One Official

Haha. We're glad you don't waste time adjusting yourself all day anymore. :) Thanks for the review, Pete!

The reviews dont lie

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

The boxer briefs are great, they keep everything where they need to be and dont ride up, great for work and physical exercise

Only thing that would make them better would be access for when going through your fly at the toilet but other than that they are great. Got 4 pairs to start and just had another 4 arrive in the mail today

Comments
Step One Official

Feedback noted mate! Enjoy cloud-like comfort. :)

Type: Boxer Brief (Longer)

Very comfortable, damage too easily for the price.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

Bought 4 pairs, really enjoy the underwear they are very comfortable but for how expensive they are i thought they would last far longer than they did, bought them 2 months ago already had a pair rip from the elastic waist band, i’d probably try to find something less expendable for the price.

Comments
Step One Official

Hey mate,
So sorry to hear that. Seems like you got one of the "bad apples" that we sometimes get in production. No worries, hit us up with your name and order number at info@stepone.com and we'll be more than happy to help you out. :)

Step 1 will let your jnr’s Be free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

Holy Jesus I brought 1 pair of these undies to try then I ended up buying 15 pairs there is undies is this world then we take
One step to the greatest item of clothing you can wear no more being that creepy guy in the gym always trying to fix his undies,
And they feel so soft on your man hood you never want to take them off

Comments
Step One Official

You gotta wash them sometimes too! Haha. Thanks for shooting us a review mah man.

Best ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

Website easy, range and quality great. Hubby and the boys love the fit. Wash up well. Great value buying in bulk.

Comments
Step One Official

It's awesome value when you think of how comfy they make Hubby and the boys. :) Appreciate the review, Janine!

Type: Trunk (Shorter)

The feel, the fit, the way they wear, sensational!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

They are so good I had trouble getting them off my youngest son to wash. They are everything they claim to be.
I purchased a pair for him to try then 7 pairs for his birthday. You have never seen a 14 yr old boy so excited to be getting jocks for a present.
Web site is easy to use and sizing is exact.

Comments
Step One Official

That's one awesome mom right there! Glad your son loves his Step Ones. Thanks for the review, Rum!

Best underwear I've had

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

Really comfy and keeps the boys in place but allows for movement standing up and sitting down. When you sit down you don't have to re-adjust like other brands. I've replaced my entire draw with these now. Won't look back!

Comments
Step One Official

Another convert! Awesome support and just overall comfort. Thanks for the review, Emmanuel!

1 of 25 pages

Boxer Brief (Longer)

I bought my second batch of shorts but have noticed the waist band elastic isnt as good as the first set I bought 6 mths ago. The elastic screws up and seems inferior- and no! I don’t put them in the drier( I made that mistake with my 1st pair) Has anyone else noticed the elastic- ironically, it’s only the purple ones not the blacks????

Mosue asked on Aug 27, 2018

Hey Mosue,
That's odd! Even more so that it's happening to only one colour. Can you please email us your order number and photos and we will sort you out mate! info@stepone.life Thanks! Brad

Boxer Brief (Longer)

The website seems to be constantly out of stock. I would need the XL, so wondering why it seems like you're always out of stock?

Vic asked on Jul 30, 2018

Hey Vic,
Really sorry about that! The honest reason is that it just sells out so quickly each time we bring in more stock. We obviously make bigger orders each time, so hopefully, our next order should have you covered. We always announce new stock on our social channels, so check us out there for announcements. Brad

Trunk (Shorter)

Hey Step One, I ordered 1 singular item and it came with a small bag. I was wondering if that was a delicates bag that you can use in the washing machine?

Josh R asked on Jul 23, 2018

Answer this

Not a delicates bag mate, but it is reusable! Here are some ways you can reuse them.
1. Toiletry bag
2. Store phone at the beach to stop sand
3. Money bag for the car
4. Store phone charging cables when travelling

Thanks for the answer. Hoping it was soI didn't have to buy one.
But I'll just use it to store dice for Roleplay thanks!

See all 8 questions about Step One Bamboo

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details