MINT

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Honestly lads. You have been wearing horrible jocks for ever. Do yourself a favour and get a pair or 7. Bollocks to bonds and tradies. They are below par to say the least

Verified Purchase Type: Trunk (Shorter)

Ideal for a Chef in the tropics!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

I work as a chef in Tropical Darwin. These are the first comfortable pair of shorts I have found that stay cool and comfy while working in the kitchen. So much that after trying 1 pair I bought 3 more!
Also fantastic customer service, if you ever need to contact them you receive a response within an hour.
Highly recommended.

Total jock draw upgrade

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

recently wore one pair for threes days, we were hunting, and they coped great with water, sweat, and a bit if blood from the carry out.

No thigh chafing and plenty of support for the important bits.

I went back and brought brought to upgrade my whole draw. They are just that good.

Wonder Jocks!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Recently bought 2 pairs of the short trunks for my 13 year old son. He has declared them his 'wonder jocks', and says he 'can never go back'! Enough said....

Definitely the best I've tried

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

I've tried lots of different brands but generally waited for the 2 for 1 sales of a very expensive brand that starts with Calvin, because up to now they've been the best of the rest. I've always hated boxers because when they ride up you end up with an uncomfortable roll on your legs, so to say that I was dubious about buying the Step One long boxers is an understatement but since I was never really satisfied with any other brand I decided to give them a go, so what are they really like? I live in the tropics and wear jeans, so far they have been as good as the reviews say, not hot, no chafing, no creeping up the legs, in fact it was only when my wife asked how they are that I thought about them, so yes, they're awesome, I completely forgot about them so obviously they fit, breath and don't do anything wrong!
Honestly, just buy a pair and see for yourself.

Warning Warning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

So I went for the full 7 pairs in one hit.. be like me and do the same thing. Excellent quality, excellent price and they are not lying when they say they are the most comfortable. Be happy.. buy them

Type: Boxer Brief (Longer)

Best undies in the world ..legit

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Saw an ad on Instagram and decided to give it a go.. can definitely vouch for the product .. feels light and really comfy for those long workout sessions !! Use to spend as much on the under armour ones but not anymore.. only wearing these from now on..
And to top it off, I bought a size small and they sent me another one for free !!

Talk about good service

Definitely recommend these.. also they're Aussie

Great undies

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Always comfortable no mater what you are doing, how hot or cold out is. Very very comfy. Only thing I'd change is the printed tag on the inside of the undies (you know the size and logo info), just make it smaller or removable step one. That's a minor issue though. Almost perfect i won't buy anything else from now on.

Game changer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

I bought the longer boxer briefs for my son after seeing the ad on FB. He is really impressed with them and said they are a game changer, no more chafing.

LOVE them....

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

bought 3 pair loved them bought another 15! and 3 for my son. highly recommend especially for people who aren't boxer lovers because they ride up these stay in place even with long walking

Feeling Good!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

These Step One Trunks are amazing and really live up to the claim that their company boasts. The first time I put the first pair I couldn't stop telling my housemate how comfortable these are. I think she's now hoping for a women's range.

Best jocks ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

I tried 1 pair and loved it. Then I bought another 4 of them a few weeks later. If you like traveling first class in your underwear, this is the way.

Type: Trunk (Shorter)

Believe the hype!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

You're probably thinking what I was thinking. All these positive reviews something fishy must be going on here. It sounds too good to be true. Well I decided to give one pair a go and see if the reviews were real or fake. The first pair has a money back guarantee so I had nothing to lose. Three words my friends: very comfortable undies! The first day I wore them I decided to replace my entire underwear drawer! Now that's saying something. Believe the hype.

Comfy AF

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

These step one boxers are a pleasure to have my assets in. They may be a bit more expensive than your Target special 3 pairs for $20, but they are worth the outlay.

I initially ordered just 1 pair to try them. It only took one wear and I was back ordering another 5 pairs.

Verified Purchase Type: Trunk (Shorter)

Cool and comfy and the best ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

All the claims these guys make are pretty spot on. These are the coolest and most comfortable jocks I have ever worn in 40 years. Better than D&G, Bonds and Jockey. I tried the original design and they were pretty good. Then they made the improvements of tighter legs and a firmer front so I made another order and love them. Now my load is supported and my balls are not sweaty, they’re great.

Type: Boxer Brief (Longer)

Great but too much package

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

It's all about the package but not the packaging. Step One, is there any need to individually wrap every pair in a plastic sleeve? Love the shorts but not the land fill.

Comments
Step One Bamboo Official

Hey Sheen, Thanks for your review. The reason we package them like that is for hygiene purposes. Given the nature of the product and where it's worn, we will always be cautious to ensure that thr... read more »

• 1 question
Private message

Verified Purchase Type: Boxer Brief (Longer)

My man's life is complete!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

Look no further if your man is after the perfect pair of undies. My partner or as we call him 'the boss of the wash/the head of the table', moves around a lot throughout the day for work and his new love of his life are these undies. The company is correct in saying that they don't rise up around the leg and brilliant breathing around my partners Globetrotters. He is so over the moon with his Step One undies that he actually gives them 10 out of 5. Super comfie and now any other jocks are considered rags to polish his car and we are now going to buy another 10.

Comments
Step One Bamboo Official

What did the car ever do to you? :)

Verified Purchase Type: Trunk (Shorter)

Not perfect, but pretty close.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

Being a slim guy who is well endowed in other areas, it can be quite hard to find underwear that fits well at a reasonable price. Usually resorting to overpriced underwear or the little man having to hang out down the leg. These however do the job very well. Not perfect but pretty close, the panel design is very well thought out with good use of different materials also.
I'm tempted to buy some more right now.

Comments
Step One Bamboo Official

We can't stop thinking 'Dirk Diggler' here :) Interesting to get some feedback from a **cough** well-endowed man... We have designed the 3D pouch with the hidden piece of elastic around the pouch t... read more »

Type: Trunk (Shorter)

The size was smaller than other standard jockey underwear

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

Just too small. They were far too tight and a lot smaller than other standard underwear. Pretty Expensive to buy and not to like them. I would love a refund for them or maybe send me a bigger size.

Comments
Step One Bamboo Official

Hey Chester, Thanks for your review. We are always happy to send you a new size to try. Please email us info@stepone.life or PM us on Facebook so we can send you a new pair to try under our First P... read more »

Wow. Just...wow.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

When I first ordered these I didn't think it was going to be all that great. But when I first pulled these on it was amazing. These are the best pair of underwear I've worn in a long time. Interesting choice of materials but it works! Recommended! The price fits the design and comfort.

1 of 13 pages