Not very professional and do not respond to emails or phones

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

It would be nice if your staff responded to emails and phone calls. You are happy to take people's money but can't be bothered to return calls.
Not professional at all. I will not be recommending your company to anyone.

Comments
Stratton Official

Good Morning Jules, this is disappointing to hear and we take this feedback very seriously. Can you please email your contact details to [email protected] as we would like to have the opportunity to discuss this with you. Thank you

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Dodgy Finance Company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

They explained to me that there is no exit fee for this but bank saying they are charging 4000$ as early exit fees.
They are crap beware of these people.

Comments
Stratton Official

Good Morning Vivek, We're disappointed to hear you feel this way. We do offer no early exit fees, this does depend on the type of finance and who the finance is through. If you would like to talk a... read more »

VIVEK CHADHA 1019740 You can see the loan actually applied for personal use car You executive scott coverted into business loan as we use car for personal use. He also explained me tha... read more »

Stratton Official

Thank you for emailing us your contact details. We will get a consultant to contact you as soon as possible

Hobart

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

False promises!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

I took out a car loan 12 months ago and was specific that i diddnt want to be penalized for early exit on the loan. I was assured on no less than 3 occasions that this was not the case. Now i want to pay out my loan early i am informed i was fed a load of lies.
Do not take the sales persons word as being truthful. make them put every detail in writing. They are only interested in getting you the loan with the highest commission for themselves!!!

Comments
Stratton Official

Hi G barber, this is disappointing to hear and we take this feedback very seriously. Can you please email your contact details to [email protected] as our State Manager would like to discuss this issue further with you. Thanks.

I would be happy to discuss the matter further but when i forwarded my details as stated in your response all i recieved was that you could see i had contacted the sales rep that had misled me in t... read more »

Promised the world, failed to deliver

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

I was dealing with Anthony from Car Connect. I wanted a new car and was quite specific with the details. He contacted me to ask a few things and then told me that the car I wanted was in Queensland, and he would get back to me with a quote. That's the last time I heard from him. When I called to tell him not to bother (as I purchased my car from a car yard), he read my mobile number back to me (the correct number) and told me he had left messages. When I quoted the last message he had left, he then claimed that he sent them to the wrong number. Disappointing to say the least - after reading good reviews, I was looking forward to not having to deal with a car yard myself. I feel totally let down and would not recommend your service at all.

Comments
Stratton Official

Hi Kalou, thank you for your feedback, we take all clients experiences on board and are always looking to improve on ourselves and current processes. I understand our carconnect manager has been in... read more »

Not bad, could use some improvement

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

I don't usually use non-bank finance however I was swayed to go with Stratton Finance because of the deal offered. I was impressed by the rate, and how easy it was to get information on fees etc. It was the first time I had to fill in all my own details for the application, which was a lengthy process, and for some reason some of the information didn't cross over, however after this part was completed the transaction was straightforward and smooth. After the loan was funded, I found it very difficult to get information from Stratton in relation to my loan - account details, log in details, do I get a statement? After quite a few attempts to get this information from my initial contact and then the call centre contact, I ended up contacting the financier (Pepper) direct, who were very helpful and got the information to me straight away. All in all there are probably some communication improvements to be made, but it wasn't a terrible experience either. If you are happy to do a bit of extra leg work to get a good deal, they are worth looking at.

Comments
Stratton Official

Hi Jess, we appreciate the feedback and have passed this onto our management team. Thank you for your business and we hope you enjoy your new car.

Best Customer Service & Great Outcome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

I'd like to thank Rad from Stratton for his diligent followup on my car finance. He sought out the best deal for me with a tier 1 lender and made sure that I got my financing in time to buy my new car. He kept me in the loop at every stage and made sure that I got the right outcome in the end. Thanks again and keep up the great work... Raj

Absolutely fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

Michael from Stratton Finance has been so wonderful. Very quick in getting an answer and got me a car loan when other lenders told me no. I pick up my dream car this Saturday and highly recommend Michael and Stratton Finance. If you've been told no by others then give them a call!

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

I want to thank Steve and Ian from Carconnect for looking after me when purchasing a new vehicle a few weeks ago. The return of my initial deposit was within the agreed time frame and they delivered the vehicle exactly as I had asked. Victoria from Stratton was also very responsive and even took calls during her lunch break which was much appreciated.

highly recommended with car connect

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2017

Anthony Miriyan from Car connect was very helpful from the get go...always there to patiently listen to my queries and got me a fantastic price..I have recommended my friends to them and recommend anyone to them...kudos team!

Excellent Firm

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

I had the pleasure of dealing with Justin Jacobs, the national manager. He was always happy to help with my queries and spent hours helping me work out a plan that worked.

I'd highly recommend Stratton based on my experience and more so, Justin.

Crap service - stay away !

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2017

Stratton finance got me a terrible deal with a crowd called go getta finance - then after the term ended refused to help me get into a better finance package -stay away from this crowd they will sell you to any finance deal they can make a quid on -

Comments
Stratton Official

Hi Todd, this is disappointing to hear and we take this feedback regarding your experience with us very seriously. We’d like to discuss this issue further with you, please email your contact detail... read more »

I couldnt be any happier

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2017

I would really like to thank Rad from the Stratton team for a amazing job with my finances very sharp and professional and punctual with call you back and updates on progress of applications i would with out a dout use Stratton in future and high recommend Mr Rad el ail in his expertise.

khaled el rajab

Great experience - Trucks and Trailers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2017

I had a chat to one Stratton's commercial brokers (Steven in Sydney), found him on their website, he was more than just professional, he knew his stuff and carried himself with a positive and approachable attitude. He was always available when I called him and he just took control of the entire financing of my two new trucks and trailer, when my own bank couldn't even make time to meet me. Forget the banks, I recommend these guys!

• 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Highly Recommended!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2017

The Franchise Principal, James went above & beyond the call of duty to get us the finance we needed for our new car. Very patient when it took me ages to get things together, and always returned phone calls quickly when I needed advice or guidance. He even steered me away from certain time and money wasting features & options that the car dealership was trying to push on me with the new car.
Fantastic service all up, and I would have no problem whatsoever with recommending James/Stratton to anyone who is looking for finance.

Sydney

• 5 comments
  • 1 question
  • 2 answers
  • 11 helpful votes

Fantastic service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2017

I've now purchased two vehicles for my business using Stratton and both times the process has been so easy. This time I was helped by Aaron who was great to deal with and nothing was too much trouble for him. Also this time as I was under some time constraints I made use of the Stratton Car Connect Service. Evette helped me secure a car in record time! She was such a pleasure to deal with and kept me informed of the progress every step of the way. They even delivered the car to my home on the weekend! Can't get better service than that.

I will continue to use and recommend Stratton to friends and business associates.

Great job from a great team. Thanks

Best in the business

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

I have just leased my second vehicle through Stratton they have the highest service level I have ever seen. Trevor Wright - Senior Finance Consultant is sensational , responsive , professional and chased the best rate for me! I would recommend them to anybody and would not go anywhere else for my car leasing. Ross Napier

Awful in every possible way!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

Stay away, that's all I'm going to say! Customer service you want to run from. Insulting, rude and just appalling. At one point I had a representative yelling at me, I'm not even kidding. By far the most disgusting customer service I have ever experienced. Never again!

Comments
Stratton Official

Hi Sydneys, this is disappointing to hear and we take this feedback regarding your experience with us very seriously. We’d like to discuss this issue further with you, please email your contact det... read more »

Verified Customer

Customer consultant useless

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 11, 2017

Customer service totally useless because I'm trying to make my payment plans as a fortnightly but I couldn't reach them about a month finally I went to Stratton office to talk to them but still they gave me all wrong information about my car loan. Customer consultant and one of the manager told me they have no more fortnightly payments anymore but when I called the lender they told me can still do fortnightly payments. Customer consultant (Stratton) don't care after got the loan with them.

Comments
Stratton Official

Hi Tunc, this is disappointing to hear, please accept our apologies for the frustration caused and be assured this feedback has been passed on for appropriate training to improve our service.

Adelaide

• 1 answer

Reasonable finance but Car Connect a waste of time

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2017

Comments
Stratton Official

Hi Dave, thank you so much for alerting us to this.
We sincerely apologise for your experience with carconnect. Are you able to email us on [email protected] so we can get some more details?
Regards, stratton.

10 years of excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2017

I am a small business owner and have been leasing vehicles via Strattons for 10 years. We are up to 5 vehicles now and have found them very efficient and helpful. We were a new start up business 10 years ago so finance was not the easiest and they gave us a go and we have stood by them for each and every vehicle we have purchased. In fact it gets easier each time.

1 of 4 pages