Not genuine product

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

I have been a Strawberrynet customer for a number of years and up til now had no problems. I recently bought 4 of my favourite mascara when I saw they were on special. I did notice at the time that only the Black was on special, but no matter. When I received the mascaras they were definitely not right. The silver on the tubes had bubbles in them, and the mascara in all were dry and hard. When I pulled the wands out of the tubes the bristles were flattened, and the mascara itself smelt very different to how it's supposed to smell. My immediate thought was they had sold me old stock. I contacted them and they were initially defensive saying the only sell fresh stock. I sent them photos of the product and they agreed to replace them. The replacements were as bad as the initial supply. They then agreed to refund me the cost of only one mascara, less the applied discount. I reminded them I was entitled to a full refund, and they agreed. The emails I received were initially defensive then apologetic, still assuring me they only sell fresh products. So as far as they was concerned the matter was settled. I then noticed that the Black mascara was now discounted even further on their website.

I decided to contact Christian Dior direct, and called them on their customer service line based in London. They informed me that Strawberrynet were not an authorised reseller of their products, and what I had purchased was counterfeit - i.e. fake product.

This is really disappointing, and even though I have received a refund from Strawberrynet, I doubt very much I will be buying from them again.

Too Expensive Now

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2018

I have been a Starwberrynet customer for around 10 years now but no more. They pitch themselves as discount cosmetics and fragrances and yet their prices on many items are the same as the local RRP and in some cases even more. Today one item tagged as a 'low price pick' is $14 more expensive than I can buy from the official manufacturers site (or full RRP). That's 23% higher. I think they've got the word 'discount' confused. Very disappointing. It used to be my only way of buying but have given up on them now.

Great quick service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

Easy to navigate the site.
Well informed about delivery.
Delivery was quick & very happy with products
Would use this site again.

Strawbs

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

I love this site always have my favourite perfume on special love that. I always buy makeup as well so never pay extra shipping love that. :)

Fast, good prices and accurate

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

I am a regular user of Strawberry because of their reliable service and competitive pricing - including good discounts. Items arrive safely in New Zealand within a week of placing an order - and I have never lost an item.

The best products and receive the products on time

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

Excellent products receive on time what else can you expect. I also get loyalty discounts which is great. Delivered at home within a weeks time. Wow really happy.

Reliable and great products

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

Strawberry Net have been very reliable and offer a great range of products although I would like to see more Benefit foundation.

Wollongong

Private message

Verified Customer

Buy your perfumes and skin products here

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

Great prices on products that are hard to find close to home, and they are heaps cheaper than what many other online stores sell them for. My wife loves me for the products I've bought for her from StrawberryNET. And I love StrawberryNET. Thank you. Delivery is quick and FREE!

Not up to standard

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

Disappointed in myselection of product, with no label on bottle (should always be labelled,even if StrawberryNet puts them on their self, mays the product look more professional

For hard to find products - Strawberry Net is the place to go.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

I can not purchase Bvlgari Au the' vert in Australia, Harrods, Bvulgari itself, or in America. I have tried everywhere. My brother in law just recently visited the States, i asked him to buy me this fragrance, as he was intending to purchase his own favourite - by Robert Cavalli - he was told that both were considered old and had been replaced. The only place to purchase hard to get fragrances is Strawberry Net.

Love Strawberry Net!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

Fabulous range and excellent service. I have been using Strawberry Net for around 8 years and have never had a problem. Deliveries always fast and products fantastic.

One stop shop

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

I can usually find all my beauty products on here at the most competitive price going. The loyalty program works and is definitely my incentive to keep coming back.
Free shipping that is quick and reliable. I recommend Strawberrynet to heaps of family and friends.

quick efficient service - great products

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

The checkout process was easy, and the delivery was quick and on time. The products were in perfect condition exactly as promised

To make my shopping easier

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

I am not always able to purchase eye make up for fair woman , also lip sticks. most of the items I purchase are either Clinique or Estee Lauder.

Purchasing From StrawberryNet

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

This is a very easy site to use with a great range of products and the delivery is very quick

Great opportunity

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

Easy system to operate, efficient responses and updates re shipment, quick delivery all the way to New Zealand, mum and I are very happy

Was previously my preferred site for Perfume but prices have incresed exponentionalaly.

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2018

Strawberry has always stocked my perfume (Dior - Dune) at a comfortably discounted rate in the past.
Recently the prices have soared.
I placed my latest order last week but am thinking it is now time to shop around.
There was also no option to advise approx delivery time.
I am in Australia and i will be going on holiday for 2 weeks very soon.
Either your delivery service options or your communication service should be updated or made clearer on your website.
I would like to remain loyal but only if your prices improve and your delivery options become more specific.
Thank you.

Loved the extra 20% for this order as a long-time customer of StrawberryNET!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2018

I was very satisfied to receive the offer of an extra 20% discount. Makes a big difference on the price of the perfume I buy.

Verified Customer

A perfect place to shop for your beauty needs!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2018

I have found StrawberryNet to be a reliable and trustworthy site to shop for my beauty needs.
I love the fact that I can source products that are not available from my own local online or physical shops.
Their products are delivered in a very prompt time, I very much appreciate this as I live at the bottom of the world!

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Not that special

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2018

I have been Strawberry's customer nearly 10 years now. It is not a dirt cheap shopping site like everyone thinks. It's used to be much cheaper and more affordable to shop. Nowadays, it has too many 'update policies' and to me, it's going down. It's good if you know exactly what you get after compared other websites , too. Strawberry doesn't stock everything and loyalty member get 10% forever while a student sometimes could get 15% or more, to me it's not fair. That's not the way to appreciate loyalty members. Sometimes Strawberry would have 20% off sitewide and never let 'loyalty members' know that even though I ticked the ' get information about promotion, exclusive discount ' box. I would say : continue to shop around but Strawberry turned me off for such a long time.

1 of 155 pages

Hi I’m putting order but the price keeps coming in US Money not Australia why this happening please Regard Rawya [email removed]

zoe20004 asked on Mar 23, 2018

Answer this

It is because their company is based in Hong Kong where they trade in HK dollars, RMB or USD.

I have purchased Lancôme Absolute day cream as well as the night cream. The day cream affects and stings my eyes for the entire day. I have been using this cream for years and haven't had this in the past. I feel this is a faulty product and wish to have a full refund. Liz

Liz asked on Feb 11, 2018

I have ordered some Youngblood cosmetic products from SN aswell as make up brushes. But now like everybody else I'm wondering if I have wasted £100 buying these products. They have not arrived as of yet but I have confirmed with Royal Mail they are on there way. Has any body else tried young blood make up from here?? Primer, liquid foundation, and powder foundation is what I have coming. Thanks.

Sophi1992 asked on Oct 09, 2015

Answer this

Sophi, I have found they do deliver when they say they are, but haven't tried youngblood.

Sophi, I ordered youngblood and received in around 4-5 days, no problems - I live in South Australia

I have ordered Youngblood many times no problems, BUT I am nervous now if they are legitimate products or not, I contacted Youngblood they said strawberrynet has not got permission to sell their products!...

See all 15 questions about StrawberryNET