Happy with purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Product : Beautifully scented soap
Price: $12. Same price or cheaper than other websites and no postage costs as StrawberryNET have free postage for first-time users such as myself and free postage on return purchases if order is more than $25
Delivery time: Ordered 25th November arrived in Perth on 11th December
Packaging: Extremely well packaged
Extra benefit: Free gift wrapping and card

Subiaco

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

No longer price competitive

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

This company used to offer really good pricing around 30-40%off retail for legitimate non-fake items but has completely changed to now be MORE expensive than local retailers AND they're products are now a bit dodgy as to whether some might be fake...add the hassle with postage these days and I have to conclude sadly that this site no longer rates as a viable option for cosmetics and perfumes.

Very Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

After reading some reviews I was a bit concerned but I found Strawberrynet pretty amazing - received products within 5 days and they are great.

Wonder fast & very professional. Delivered on time. Great way to shop.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2017

I have used this web site for the last 5 years. It is very trustworthy company & would recommend to anyone.

Melbourne

• 2 comments
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Great company - have used it for many years

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

I continue to use Strawberry Net. They are extremely efficient and helpful. I have had a few problems with orders in the past and they have rectified the problems very quickly and professionally. Their range is not as good as it used to be (that's why they get 4 stars). Sometimes I can't find items that I can easily find here in Australia; you also need to compare prices with other websites. However, they have treated me well over the years and I am happy to keep using them.

Quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

The quick delivery of products is excellent. Would like expanded choice within my chosen brands of Clinic and Estee Lauder.

can not live with out elizabeth arden products[

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

I have been buying el izabeth arden for sixty-five years. their products have always been of high standard i am now86 years ,I am sorry I have not given you exactly what you asked for . I sure you will under stand

This a fantastic site

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

I have used Strawberrynet for years maybe 10 years or more and it is perfect, delivery on time, genuine product, brilliant discount I cannot fault it truly

Always good experiences!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2017

Love the website, all the information is accurate and the products are awesome :) Delivery within a very good amount of time, even in a remote area! Love it :)

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2017

Excellent service and postage goods arrived within 2 weeks - product opium perfect Free gifts great too. Discount price awesome

Love being able to get my products delivered to my door.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

Great variety of products, delivered promptly and usually with an extra loyalty discount which is very important when purchasing expensive products.

Love Strawberrynet bargains

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

Delicious moisturizing lotions, the night get is rich and hydrating, yet light. Perfect products for summer, day lotion has SPF too.

Really good service and support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

Thank you. Order delivered promptly and well packaged. Satisfied and can recommend. I have found service reliable and consistent. Thank you

Delivered As Promised

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

Good quality products at realistic prices. They have a great discount for loyalty and prompt delivery. Happily recommend to everyone.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

Easy website to use , has my favourite makeup and perfume, quick delivery , good discounts and good tracking system

Great item can’t leave without it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

Good discounts
I love the 10% always email to me let me know
great

Order No 1711587468

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

I have been purchasing my product from other companies but decided to give StrawberryNet another go, but am very disappointed as I have not received the product ordered on 16 November. Needless to say I cannot review, perhaps your email should have been sent after I received the product.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Always trusted .

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

Prompt service and very helpful on the phone and delivery time very efficient and good range of products and specials on offer.

Often offer 10% storewide - excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

I always buy when it offers extra 10%. Prices become cheaper than ebay offer and shops. Arrive fast and free shipping

Verified Customer

Straightforward website

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

I have ordered two items which hopefully will arrive in NZ in due course. As they are presents I cannot comment on how they will be received.

1 of 144 pages

I have ordered some Youngblood cosmetic products from SN aswell as make up brushes. But now like everybody else I'm wondering if I have wasted £100 buying these products. They have not arrived as of yet but I have confirmed with Royal Mail they are on there way. Has any body else tried young blood make up from here?? Primer, liquid foundation, and powder foundation is what I have coming. Thanks.

Sophi1992 asked on Oct 09, 2015

Answer this

Sophi, I have found they do deliver when they say they are, but haven't tried youngblood.

Sophi, I ordered youngblood and received in around 4-5 days, no problems - I live in South Australia

I have ordered Youngblood many times no problems, BUT I am nervous now if they are legitimate products or not, I contacted Youngblood they said strawberrynet has not got permission to sell their products!...

My husband ordered some perfume for me (yesterday) my birthday next week. We had the same problem as the lady with them decline his card and then suddenly it confirmed and screen closed! I have no idea if order is being sent as no confirmation e/Gmail has arrived and without a tracking number. How can I find out???

Niki Ward asked on Sep 13, 2015

Answer this

If you received a confirmation from strawberrynet stating that you have paid for your order and that they will dispatch it within 24 hours then it's all good otherwise you can send a direct message to orders@strawberrynet.com and ask them for more info : )

Hi just want to ask has any body bought Dermalogical from this site? I purchased night serum but after reading your reviews I'm nervous about using it thanks hope someone can put me at ease Nikki xox

Nikki asked on Mar 13, 2015

Answer this

Hi Nikki. I haven't bought that brand before, but I have never had any issues with what I have bought in terms of authenticity. My only concern now is that the pricing on StrawberryNet is usually more than in stores, so just check that first, perhaps?! Good luck!

Hi Nikki
I won't be ordering from SN again after my last order. I also ordered a Burberry perfume and the scent was different. I believe their stock is past use-by date & who knows what else.

I have always received 100 authentic products. I know because they are products I use regularly and I used to buy from big stores paying way more. Sometimes the packaging changes, or some products are sold unboxed, or they are in limited stock and just a few colours available not the full range, but not issues with the products themselves. I have also bought from OzCosmetics and Cosmetics The pricing of the product is usually cheaper than in Australia not because it is not original, but because products are shipped from Hong Kong, a frank free port, so we buy the products at HK tax-free prices not Australia's. Most companies selling cheap cosmetics to Oz are settled in HK for that very reason. Just use the product, in most cases it will be the real thing. If you have any concern, just use the cream on a patch on your hand and see if there is any reaction.

See all 13 questions about StrawberryNET