My new fave product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

This provides a beautiful wash of colour on the lips and a lovely, smooth, glossy appearance. No sticky feel because it's so lightweight yet it lasts much longer than you'd expect. The lips feel comfortable, moisturised and soft. The only downside for me was the melon fragrance/taste which doesn't hang around so it's not going to stop me using this on its own or over a lipstick... Oh yes, definitely going to buy another! Thank you Strawberrynet for always providing fast and efficient service and awesome products at great prices... From a long time happy customer.

Great service and a variety of great products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

There is a good variety of great products and brands, with delivery relatively quick. Online ordering is simple. Prices are considerably cheaper

Brilliant site!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

Have used Strawberrynet for years now - over 30 orders, mainly foundation and moisturiser. Original products, fast delivery and never had an issue. Awesome company to deal with!!!

Absolutely love strawberrynet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2017

I’ve been a customer for many years. Love the prices and receiving my parcels. It’s like a present when I receive them

Guerlain after shave

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2017

Ordered online, very easy and received goods within a few days. Goods are original. I always order from this site.

This is perfect, can’t live without it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

Get more source to continue to always offer the lowest price. Over the years of ordering you guys are always outstanding in terms of price.

Disappointed for strawberrynet

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

Generally service is outstanding but this time the conditioner exploded inside the packaging and approx 75ml came out. It is a lot to lose for expensive conditioner

Comments
StrawberryNET Official

Thank you for contacting us. If you have an issue with your package, please give us your order number and we will open a case for you. Please describe the issue in detail, and provide photos of the... read more »

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

I was impressed with both the pricing and delivery of the products, however was disappointed I was offered a free product to complete a survey which never arrived.

Excellent products

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

I have used Strawberrynet many times but this time I was offered 10 per cent discount but only received 5 per cent, upon querying I was told it was too late to do anything bout it! Delivery was a little slow.

Amazing range and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

I am really impressed with the huge range of products and brands on offer, and at a really good price. And many things you don't see in shops. All my orders always arrive quickly and are always correct. They are my preferred supplier of all things hair and beauty.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

Great product and excellent price. Super fast delivery and the more I purchase the bigger the discounts. Thank you. Will certainly be a return customer

Leaking perfume bottles

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

Very disappointed to once again receive a bottle of perfume only to find that it leaked from the time that I opened it. Even thought the top was on correctly, once in my handbag it continued to leak - I have a lovely smelling handbag now. Unfortunately this is not the first time. Sorry. I always use Strawberry NEt to purchase perfumes but unfortunately the delivery is getting slower and slower.

Comments
StrawberryNET Official

Genuine Products For A Small Outlay

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2017

Great products - great service - I have only had one order that was a problem. Very little time between ordering and receiving goods. Keep up the good work strawvberry net.
Janna

Love product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2017

Really disappointed as this product although dispatched 16 September still has not arrived, have been tracking but with no luck from courier who say they will get back to me. I know it is not your fault however I am finding delivery taking longer and longer each time I order.

Huge Choices and Great Savings

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2017

I always get excellent service however the last two orders have had slow delivery. I would always use Strawberry Net as my first point of purchase.

My first choice beauty product website.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2017

Seemless process from product choice through to delivery. Excellent packaging. Small issues I have had have been very positively and promptly rectified.

Long time customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2017

I have been shopping with strawberry net for over 15 years. Good selection of product, any issues are sorted quickly. Staff always helpful.

Perfect Every Time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2017

Products are always cheaper than I can buy locally and delivery is very quick. I've occasionally enquired about when a product will be in stock and customer support has always been prompt and concise with their response.

Couldn't do without it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2017

Hello. StrawberryNET is just wonderful. The service is impeccable. Everything is easy, from the order to the delivery at the door within days. I live in New Zealand and when it comes to paying, I know exactly what it is going to be, everything inclusive, and in NZ dollars. How easy is that. I just hope that StrawberryNET is going to exist forever. Lots of people have told me they are so happy with them.

Easy shopping, quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2017

Great range of brands and products. Quick, reliable delivery. Good discounted prices.
Only negative is not to always be able to order required products.

1 of 139 pages

I have ordered some Youngblood cosmetic products from SN aswell as make up brushes. But now like everybody else I'm wondering if I have wasted £100 buying these products. They have not arrived as of yet but I have confirmed with Royal Mail they are on there way. Has any body else tried young blood make up from here?? Primer, liquid foundation, and powder foundation is what I have coming. Thanks.

Sophi1992 asked on Oct 09, 2015

Answer this

Sophi, I have found they do deliver when they say they are, but haven't tried youngblood.

Sophi, I ordered youngblood and received in around 4-5 days, no problems - I live in South Australia

I have ordered Youngblood many times no problems, BUT I am nervous now if they are legitimate products or not, I contacted Youngblood they said strawberrynet has not got permission to sell their products!...

My husband ordered some perfume for me (yesterday) my birthday next week. We had the same problem as the lady with them decline his card and then suddenly it confirmed and screen closed! I have no idea if order is being sent as no confirmation e/Gmail has arrived and without a tracking number. How can I find out???

Niki Ward asked on Sep 13, 2015

Answer this

If you received a confirmation from strawberrynet stating that you have paid for your order and that they will dispatch it within 24 hours then it's all good otherwise you can send a direct message to [email protected] and ask them for more info : )

Hi just want to ask has any body bought Dermalogical from this site? I purchased night serum but after reading your reviews I'm nervous about using it thanks hope someone can put me at ease Nikki xox

Nikki asked on Mar 13, 2015

Answer this

Hi Nikki. I haven't bought that brand before, but I have never had any issues with what I have bought in terms of authenticity. My only concern now is that the pricing on StrawberryNet is usually more than in stores, so just check that first, perhaps?! Good luck!

Hi Nikki
I won't be ordering from SN again after my last order. I also ordered a Burberry perfume and the scent was different. I believe their stock is past use-by date & who knows what else.

I have always received 100 authentic products. I know because they are products I use regularly and I used to buy from big stores paying way more. Sometimes the packaging changes, or some products are sold unboxed, or they are in limited stock and just a few colours available not the full range, but not issues with the products themselves. I have also bought from OzCosmetics and Cosmetics The pricing of the product is usually cheaper than in Australia not because it is not original, but because products are shipped from Hong Kong, a frank free port, so we buy the products at HK tax-free prices not Australia's. Most companies selling cheap cosmetics to Oz are settled in HK for that very reason. Just use the product, in most cases it will be the real thing. If you have any concern, just use the cream on a patch on your hand and see if there is any reaction.

See all 13 questions about StrawberryNET