love the ribbon

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

i find the shopping process very easy and I can find the products that I want quickly. it is great to get the updates of how soon to expect your products and they are always very quick, packaged safely and exactly what I ordered. I do love the ribbon as well!

Verified Customer

Always Excellent Service and Price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

I have been shopping on this website for a while...for many years... never disappointed with delivery time and quality of all products I buy!
Shame they do not have a broader range of products but still very happy and could not recommend it enough!

Exactly what I was after!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

It's lovely to be able to shop at any time of the day or night - without having to go out in search of your products.
You instantly know what is in stock, and what is on "special". Shopping with Strawberrynet, is a pleasure.

The price was right

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

The products I required were affordable and available, arrived ahead of scheduled due date. Very happy. Always have been buying this way.

Product was excellent

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

Comments
StrawberryNET Official

Thank you for your comment. We will take them into account and share it with our shipping team so they can create a better shopping experience. We apologize for any delays.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

I have been using the StrawberryNET site for many years and it always delivers. I have recommended StrawberryNET to anyone I can.

Strawberry.net review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

I was able to order what I needed and the product arrived promptly. Happy with service. Wouldn't use it otherwise.

Great makeup

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

I bought a different brand of foundation just recently and I am so pleased with how great it looks and how well it blends into my skin.

I need Strawberry Net!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

The product I love isn't always available. Then it shows up at a good price. It arrives without hassle. I"m happy until I have to go through the cycle again!

Comments
StrawberryNET Official

Thank you for contacting us. If you can’t find your favourite product, it may be out of stock. Please tell us the product name, and we will pass it along to our Purchasing Team.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

Product arrived very quickly great on line service I have used Strawberry net for almost all of my skin care products

Maribyrnong

Private message

Lancome Tresor body lotion

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

I always could buy my Tresor body lotion on StrawberryNet but can't seem to get it anymore very disappointing as I love shopping here.

Brilliant products, great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

Always great range of products, great pricing, super easy to order and purchase and products arrive really quickly compared to other online site.

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

Great service as you still deliver to New Zealand, which seems to be getting harder not easier these days! Thank you.

Great way to stay beautiful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

Great: cheaper make up and skin care all available post free. How can we be so lucky to have Strawberrynet.

I buy everything from Strawberrynet from skincare, haircare, make-up and perfume!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

I prefer the upper end of the market and appreciate that the Brands I love such as Cartier, Re Vive, and Bond no 9 are all available! I look forward to seeing the daily specials and the extra discounts that come through regularly!

Verified Customer

Customer Service without Equal!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

I recently contacted StrawberryNET with a problem I encountered when passing through the check out. Within minutes I had a response and a resolution. Amazingly friendly and helpful customer service! By dealing with this issue so quickly it really made the association of negativity surrounding the experience literally disappear and instead made me feel important and valuable as a customer. Keep up the good work StrawberryNET!!

Great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

I have purchased from Strawberry NET for many years with no problems. Lots of brands to pick from. Fresh product. Fast delivery

Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

Great website, easy to use and competitive prices. Highly recommended to anyone and everyone that needs to buy perfume or cosmetics

Good range

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

Lots of brands to pick from, usually a good price and good delivery times. I've never been disappointed with what I purchased from this website

Always been an easy process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

Have purchased from StrawberryNET a number of times with no problems. Great range of products, competitive pricing and they are delivered promptly.

1 of 135 pages

I have ordered some Youngblood cosmetic products from SN aswell as make up brushes. But now like everybody else I'm wondering if I have wasted £100 buying these products. They have not arrived as of yet but I have confirmed with Royal Mail they are on there way. Has any body else tried young blood make up from here?? Primer, liquid foundation, and powder foundation is what I have coming. Thanks.

Sophi1992 asked on Oct 09, 2015

Answer this

Sophi, I have found they do deliver when they say they are, but haven't tried youngblood.

Sophi, I ordered youngblood and received in around 4-5 days, no problems - I live in South Australia

I have ordered Youngblood many times no problems, BUT I am nervous now if they are legitimate products or not, I contacted Youngblood they said strawberrynet has not got permission to sell their products!...

My husband ordered some perfume for me (yesterday) my birthday next week. We had the same problem as the lady with them decline his card and then suddenly it confirmed and screen closed! I have no idea if order is being sent as no confirmation e/Gmail has arrived and without a tracking number. How can I find out???

Niki Ward asked on Sep 13, 2015

Answer this

If you received a confirmation from strawberrynet stating that you have paid for your order and that they will dispatch it within 24 hours then it's all good otherwise you can send a direct message to [email protected] and ask them for more info : )

Hi just want to ask has any body bought Dermalogical from this site? I purchased night serum but after reading your reviews I'm nervous about using it thanks hope someone can put me at ease Nikki xox

Nikki asked on Mar 13, 2015

Answer this

Hi Nikki. I haven't bought that brand before, but I have never had any issues with what I have bought in terms of authenticity. My only concern now is that the pricing on StrawberryNet is usually more than in stores, so just check that first, perhaps?! Good luck!

Hi Nikki
I won't be ordering from SN again after my last order. I also ordered a Burberry perfume and the scent was different. I believe their stock is past use-by date & who knows what else.

I have always received 100 authentic products. I know because they are products I use regularly and I used to buy from big stores paying way more. Sometimes the packaging changes, or some products are sold unboxed, or they are in limited stock and just a few colours available not the full range, but not issues with the products themselves. I have also bought from OzCosmetics and Cosmetics The pricing of the product is usually cheaper than in Australia not because it is not original, but because products are shipped from Hong Kong, a frank free port, so we buy the products at HK tax-free prices not Australia's. Most companies selling cheap cosmetics to Oz are settled in HK for that very reason. Just use the product, in most cases it will be the real thing. If you have any concern, just use the cream on a patch on your hand and see if there is any reaction.

See all 13 questions about StrawberryNET