Review rating:

Very Impressive

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2014

We have had a number of dealings with Summit Coatings as a leading Strata Management company on the northern beaches. They always deliver to the customers satisfaction and often go out of their way to ensure a favourable outcome for the client. I would have no hesitation in recommending them for your next job.

+ Professional, responsive, reliable and affordable

Will use them again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2014

Summit Coatings painted the bottom inside of our house and the back external wall in January this year. We were very happy with the job. There were a few issues with getting access to some areas and had to enlist the cooperation of our neighbours to allow us to do some of the work from their property and nothing was too difficult for the painters. We will be using Summit Coatings to complete the upstairs inside once we complete our new kitchen and wouldnt hesitate to recommend them to any of our friends.

Really happy with the result!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2014

Summit recently painted our 2 storey house. I don't know about the bottom review, but I found Summit to have very good attention to detail and very thorough in preparation and cleaning up afterwards. I too was shared all of the references and called a few to check and the two people I spoke to seemed to be very happy with the work they had done.

The house was in pretty bad condition when we bought it and we undertook renovations. We had Summit quote and whilst they weren't the cheapest, they also weren't the most expensive and we felt really
confident that they understood exactly what we wanted and that we would get a quality job that lasts. The painters were very nice and mindful of our privacy and even though the site was really busy with all the materials around, the painters were the tidiest trade of the lot!

[name removed] was very knowledgable about the types of paint which could and could not be used, and being that this was our first major renovation it was really helpful.

I'm by no means a paint expert but the job looks to be very high quality. We had some cracking in the paint in the lounge and we asked Summit to come back to fix .They informed me it was due to movement (we were demo-ing brick in the next room) and rectified at no additional cost.

I have already recommended Summit to a number of friends who are looking to redo their place. They are extremely professional and affordable.

Thank you to Summit for putting the finishing touches on our newly renovated home.

+ Knowledgable painters, quality paint products, friendly, fair pricing