Review rating:

Loving my new sauna

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

It took me a long time to make the decision to purchase this sauna, but I am already so glad I did. Once delivered, it only took about 15 minutes to get it unpacked and set up. The operation is straightforward and the control box allows you to set the heat separately in the different zones (top, bottom and mat). I find the tube style of sauna very relaxing - laying flat with the heat coming from above and below makes for a very meditative experience.

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
Private message

Honestly best money spent.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2016

I was skeptical at the start on investing in one but I took a chance. I do just need to say how fantastic the service was, once deciding and purchasing the product, it arrived super quick to me!
I use it 2-3 times a week and love it, I usually have neck/back problems from my desk job but using this consistently I actually haven't had any pain since. So I say good bye to chiro appointments and slip into my dome. Also a quick session after a workout is great to help muscles recover.

A Fantastic Part of a Sensible Wellness Program

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2016

I researched, asked questions and procrastinated & then I bought one - I have Chronic Migraines and Fibromyalgia and the Sundynamica Sauna really helps me. Strongly recommended! Don't you owe it to 'you' to look after yourself ?

• 1 review
  • 1 answer

Verified Purchase

Brilliant Investment

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2016

I have had my sauna for a week and I did a lot of research. This one is really good value and I love it. It has exceeded my expectations and the customer service was also great. I can't wait to use it every day.

Genuinely fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2016

Previously I have paid up to $80 for a 30 min session as I was unaware that these saunas were available for home use.
The sauna has exceeded my expectations and it's not only more convenient to use at home but it's a better sauna than the clinic one I was using.
I have (like many) chronic back/neck pain from an accident and poly athritis. I feel really relaxed after a session making stretches for my back so much easier.

I love my Sundynamica!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2016

I have been wanting to buy an infrared sauna for a while but wanted to make sure I spent my money wisely. It was then I came across the sundynamica sauna.
The customer service was fantastic, answered all my questions promptly. It arrived super quickly, and delivery was right on time!
The sauna itself is of excellent quality and works perfectly! I have done one session so far and felt AMAZING. Looking forward to frequently using my new sauna :)

Verified Purchase

I'm so pleased to be the owner of a Sundynamica Sauna!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2016

This is the best investment in health anyone can make. Not only are the health benefits amazing, I feel revitalised and full of energy after use. My partner loves using it too. Thank you Sundynamica!

Eccellent sauna

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2015

Great service provided when purchased the sauna, ongoing support was great when additional information and tips how to get the best out of sauna was provided

Works beautifully

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2015

I purchased the Sundynamica FIR infrared heating mat with jade stones. Item arrived in time frame advised by company and gives great relief after travelling distances in the car with a bad back. Was skeptical at first but now a full on fan of item as I didn't think it would work as expected. I love it and now share with son who also suffers back pain.

Gold Coast

I love my Sundynamica Sauna

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2015

After looking around for quite a while to find a reputable company to buy a sauna I ended up deciding on Sundynamica, and I'm pleased I did. The service was great from the start, they answered questions and ordering and delivery was a breeze. I've had my sauna now for 9 months and it's easy to use, reliable and makes me feel great.

A very impressive way of unwinding at the end of the day

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2015

Use the sauna 3 to 4 times per week, 30 mins @ 85 degrees very relaxing and have found the winter chills to be far more tolerable. Laying down and having your head exposed makes for a very comfortable experience.