Filter By:

Melbourne

Verified Customer Shop Location: VIC, Campbellfield

Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

They had plenty of different beds to choose from sales person was eager to help with my purchase and very helpful

Cairns, Qld

• 4 comments
  • 11 helpful votes

Shop Location: QLD, Cairns

Website - Bloody useless

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

Went on the Amart website, found my store - Cairns, found the mattress I wanted, clicked on click and collect, went through to check out and at no stage did it say NOT IN STOCK. Drove 30 minutes to local store to be told none in stock and they must have sold them in between me being on line and going to store. (35 minutes). So I said "did you sell any in the last 35 minutes and he answers probably their popular. It is 4.30pm on a Sunday afternoon. The bloke was full of it... he then told me that on line it says they are in the warehouse, which your website says nothing about warehouses. Would not shop there again, staff are full of it.

Blacktown, NSW

• 4 comments
  • 6 answers
  • 26 helpful votes

Shop Location: NSW, Penrith

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2017

Nice to see friendly staff that say hello & welcoming and know what they have in stock instead of telling lies. We purchased 2 computer chairs from the Penrith Store. One chair had to be returned due to not sitting right & exchanged for a different one. This was done once again with minimal fuss. Lay out of this store is great & not all mixed up like another Super Amart Store.

Verified Customer Shop Location: QLD, Lawnton

Don't trust their crap warranty's they won't honor them

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

We bought a lounge about 6 years back spent the extra $150 for the leather warranty.

The Lounge had to have a main support beam fixed a few years ago and the leather has turned to brown from black, The Leather doctor "expert" they sent fixed the beam and told us that the leather was supposed to do that to give us that "vintage look".

A few more years on (current date) the lounge has multiple parts where the stitching is coming apart and the beam is broken or loose again. The "expert" came out again, the same guy as the first time, took
some photos and said it's general wear and tear even in parts like under the armrest on the side where there would obviously be no wear caused by anything.

Argued the point with the Amart warranty people and they just kept saying the "expert" said its wear and tear so that's what it is.

He has no idea how our lounge has been treated the rest of the lounge is in great condition as we look after it.

No surprise to see that their 10 year structual warranty against manufacturing faults isn't worth the paper it's written on.

Shop Location: QLD, Townsville

Kinross recliner chair

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Very happy with my single recliner. Thought it would be difficult to assemble but you have 2 pieces and they slide into each other with hardly any effort. The back cushion is very comfortable. The chair was on sale for $199 (rrp $399). Great choice plus service & delivery excellent.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Shop Location: QLD, Virginia

Still waiting

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

I am still waiting for my mattress to be delivered after ordering three mattresses and only getting two as the third was the wrong size. It is supposed to be delivered tomorrow after being told it would of been quicker if we rung them Friday...news break we did and got told Monday now it's Tuesday but no apology given for this no compensation given. Let's hope it gets delivered tomorrow.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Langwarrin

Shop Location: VIC, Mentone

Max from Mentone, This One's For You

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

I ordered practically a whole house full of furniture from the Frankston store but due to delivery driver bookings, I was unable to get it delivered when I would have wanted. Luckily, I rang Mentone to see if they had any of the stock I needed available for delivery and got incredibly lucky when Max answered the phone. Within an hour, he'd rectified my situation and facilitated the organisation of my furniture delivery.

I cannot speak more highly of Max's professionalism and found him to be highly personable. He found a favourable solution for all concerned and thanks to him, I'm about to enjoy my first night in my first home with my fantastic quality furniture.

Thanks!

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Joondalup

Love my furniture from Amart

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2017

Bought a Chaser corner lounge, Oracle corner lounge suite with ottoman, and a Lily Click Clack Sofa bed from Amart Furniture Joondalup. The saleslady Angela was very helpful, but professional, without being pushy to make a sale. Partly because of her wonderful customer service, this resulted in my buying all that I bought. Have NEVER assembled furniture before so was worried about assembling all that I bought, but it was pretty easy to assemble, with easy to follow picture instructions. Only advice is to get some-one to assist you as some of the furniture pieces are heavy, as I found out the hard way doing it all by myself.

coffs harbour

• 1 comment
  • 1 question
  • 5 helpful votes

Shop Location: NSW, Coffs Harbour

Very efficient, backed their words with actions

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

I purchased a recliner chair at Xmas. When I got it home I wasn't completely happy with it. It wouldn't stay in the reclining position. I let the staff members know, they took me on my sayso and said they couldn't replace it until April, Which was ok by me. In the interim I kept the chair which really wasn't that bad but not perfect. April arrived along with free delivery of new chair and removal of the old one.

Gold Coast

• 2 helpful votes

Shop Location: QLD, Helensvale

Great service, value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

Very happy with our purchases from
Super Amart.
Initial contact was made by email from overseas. Staff member at Helensvale was very helpful and I was given discount on top of listed prices.
Delivery was made by two helpful guys who placed everything in the rooms.
First time I have received everything on time without something missing.
Very happy with the products which my wife and I assembled.

Shop Location: NSW, Coffs Harbour

Disappointed in quality of bed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

I bought a Clouds bed base and looking at in the shop seemed like an alright bed.The quality of the bed base construction was not painted well with some parts having cracks or gaps in the wood,there is even some finger swipe marks on the paint.Some parts have no paint where it has touched something also.Disappointed in the quality.

melbourne

• 4 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Their furniture breaks within weeks to months

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

We bought a Monroe bed which broke while we were sleeping. We ended up getting replacement parts for the bed and also bought a new click clack sofa bed the same day, within a couple of weeks the replacement parts broke as well, causing the bed to collapse while we were sleeping at 5am, almost taking us for a trip through our bedroom window. Within two months the couch had also broken, we got someone we knew to fix the couch and have since returned the bed. Their customer service seems good, as they offered to have someone pick up the bed within a day or two, and each time I have called them they seem helpful and did not hesitate to offer a refund for the bed as soon as I rang them but that's the only good part about the whole experience and I have since learnt my lesson and paid more for a bed from a store that specialises in beds which is much much better. I did receive a refund within 3 business days of them receiving the bed back so they were very prompt. All their furniture is covered in material so that you can't really tell that they use flimsy wood and I find that very deceiving. Will not return.

Shop Location: NSW, Penrith

Best service i have ever experienced and great products.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

We fitted out the inside of our house with this furniture and love it. The best part of this process was the service we recieved from Jim and Rami. My self and my wife recieved poor service everywhere we went but this place. They new there stuff and worked out a great deal. They even stayed with us after the store had closed on a sunday as we couldnt decide on our matress type. We will be buying our outdoor furniture from them soon. Loved the service, loved the price and loved the products.

Shop Location: VIC, Hoppers Crossing

No support under the cushions

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

No support under the cushions. The one on display definitely had a better frame than the one we received because we spent almost an hour in the store sitting on testing it and it never sank the one we received you feel like you're going to go straight through the base of the couch after sitting on it for only a couple minutes

Bayswater

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Shop Location: VIC, Nunawading

Terrible Quality and customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

We brought our couch from here under two years ago and within the first year we had it, it was looked at by a techican and they said there wasnt enough support in tge cushions.

And now it has happened again and the techican come out and as Super Amart have changed the techican company, its now the customer fault! We have been told we sit in the couch wrong!?!
My 9 month old cant sit on the couch as she rolls into the centre of all 5 cushions!

The customer service people have been terrible to deal with. I have been waiting for a call back from the manager for over 2 months now.
Are you wanting for our warranty to run out?!?

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Shop Location: QLD, Springwood

Quality of furniture not even worth the price savings

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

Obviously this stuff is super cheap but honestly if you're going to get a heap of stuff on finance and can afford that little bit more try somewhere like Freedom or Plush, I've bought a couch from both those suppliers and they've been amazing. We bought a whole bedroom suite, a kitchen dining set and a couch from Super Amart. It barely survived one move and by the second one we said we don't even want it any more and sold it all at a fraction of the price 1 year later.

The surfaces of both the bed frame and the dining table scratched so eas
ily, the dining room chairs were flimsy and one broke with no idea how, the couch was extremely uncomfortable and the chest of draws: the clips broke on the side panel with a couple of months and the draws would just roll out by themselves and I had to install magnets to keep them shut. I guess this is what you get for their very cheap prices but it's not even worth it when you have to replace it pretty quickly.

Shop Location: SA, Gepps Cross

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

Le from the Gepps Cross Store was simply amazing . I gave her a budget that I wanted to work with and she delivered. Extremely efficient and professional in her manner . I found her so helpful . She recognized all the extra items that I might need as well and gave me so much advice . Please give her recognition for her great work . My name is Nerena Gray . I came into your store on the 11/7/17 well done Le

Verified Customer Shop Location: VIC, Frankston

Rude Arrogant Sales Staff In Frankston Store

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

We went to the store on 05/07/17 to organise a refund for the corner lounge we purchased 1 and a half years ago which starting to fall apart. We went to the counter and spoke to the rude arrogant angry sales girl which I spoke on the phone prior to get information about the lounge. My wife questioned about the warranty claim and this woman ignored and pretended like she cannot hear what my partner was asking. Rude woman started telling us that she's new to the store and told me I did not give her specific information about the couch which as a sales person she should provide a customer the correct information, so I told her "it’s your fault you did not ask me the specific details and it was your fault". She was playing the poor me card mentioning not to yell at her at the same time she was yelling louder at me and told me to GET OUT from the store otherwise she going to ring the police.

Yes I got out from the store after I told her where to go at the same time. Store manager was kind enough to ask what the problem was and that was the only person on the floor working as we wanted to possibly purchase a new bed for our daughter before we dealt with the issue at the counter. We were inside the store for 15-20 minutes prior to the dilemma no one bothered to ask whether we need any help.

*We bought lots of furniture from this store over the years staff and the management used to be really good. Now there's bunch of rude and arrogant sales staff running the joint.

Maddox CORNER LOUNGE (arm rest snapped in half)
Upgrade San Marco corner lounge falling apart 10 year warranty discontinued product offered 500 dollars refund to keep the lounge as it is to shut the customer’s mouth.
Hard wood furniture is ok. Stay away from the couches/lounges from this place

Good luck SUPER AMART FRANKSTON you lost a valued customer. Your sales will sky rocket thanks to your rude staff.

1 of 48 pages

Just wondering has anyone bought the chaser lounge suite, have you had any troubles with sagging or the vinyl tearing or fraying, understand they are not an expensive lounge but wanting to know if it will last the seven years warranty! Or anyone had troubles with the Spartacus lounge suite where the 3 seater has become seperated from sitting trying to make a decision which one is better value for the money????

SMMelmjam asked on Jul 22, 2017

Hi Super A Mart, we purchased a Spartacus lounge suite 9 months ago. The springs in the chairs have deteriorated and so noisy that every movement is very annoying, even in the couch. We noticed one chair getting like this a little while ago, now they are all doing it. It is extremely well looked after, we are concerned that it will only get worse. We have bought a lounge from you before and had no problems. It does seem to be a structural problem. Waiting for your reply. Chris. Townsville

Chris Russell asked on Jun 28, 2017

Answer this

Christina Russell, sales order# 332-322672

i once managed amart years ago ,look the lounges are made in china and some are made in china jails. bilby furniture made in qld jails , you get what you pay for , but if you have a prob ring head office be stern and do not take no for an awnser.ring then up as many times as you can do not talk to the sale person that sold you the item talk to the management. but best bet head office ,and as I said do not take no for a answer good luck

can I remove the rocker mechanism from 'the chaser' recliner chair, or do you have anyone that will do that? I bought mine from west Gosford

jellydog asked on Jun 06, 2017