Review rating:

Love Love Love my new Blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

I found purchasing my new blinds from Super Blinds Mart super easy. I ordered my blinds late on a Wednesday night and they were delivered to my door 1st thing Friday morning. They are great quality, look stylish and super easy to install. So glad I decided to update my lounge room with them. Will definitely be back for more on our next project.

Excellent product and sevice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

Great online store that was easy to navigate and the free samples were very handy. Reasonably easy to install and they look great. Very happy.

Quality Product/Easy To Install

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

Great quality curtains and easy to install. Should we require more of the same or a different product we will continue to buy from Super Blinds Mart due to their excellent product and service.

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Great quality blind and easy to install.
Would have been great if there were timber sample colours available as I feel I would have picked another colour if I had seen them in real life.

Comments
Super Blinds Mart Official

Hi Jessica, Thank you for your review. Just so you know for the future, samples are available for all our blinds. And can be ordered free through our website.

Great service good product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

I have found the service to be great and we are very happy with the quality of the product and will continue to buy from this company.

Excellent quality and beautiful to look at

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

We just installed our white timber Venetian blinds and love them. They are beautifully crafted and look great. They were easy to put up. We are loving the look! Super Blinds Mart were easy to deal with, the website was well laid out and we would recommend them to anyone.

Blinds fitted perfectly

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

Delivery came as expected and fitted perfectly. Fabric, colour, chain and winding mechanism were as ordered. Would suggest taking advantage of the free sample patch prior to ensure material is what is you're after.

Great blinds, easy to install

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

Great communication, all blinds fitted well, would buy from here again. The process was easy and painless, all blinds fitted perfectly.

Sydney

• 12 helpful votes
Private message

Excellent products and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2018

We have used Super Blinds Mart in two of our houses now and highly recommend them. We purchased the ready made pvc venetians amd had them custom cut. They arrived quicker than I could prepare the windows for them and were exactly spot on with measurements.

I was initially dubious as they are so cheap, however they have been excellent, amd the business is very easy to deal with. Great communication and customer service.

Terrific Purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

Great product - Quick delivery - Lovely to look at
If we ever need more, we wouldn't hesitate to re-order.

Verified Customer

Love my roller blinds. Great company to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2018

2nd time I have ordered blinds with Super Blinds Mart.
Happy with my roller blinds. Great fabric choices.
Easy to deal with.

Perfect

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

Good service delivery quickly
Price reasonable
I will certainly order more in the future
And will recommend to my friends

Value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

The blinds we had ordered were exactly what it showed on the website. We are pretty happy! Delivery was brilliant and a guy even rang to discuss the colour issue.

Great product, Great business

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

This was my first order with Super Blinds Mart - 10 custom made vertical drapes. The whole process was faultless from receiving several samples, taking the measurements as directed on the website and filling in the order form to receiving the blinds. The blinds arrived much earlier than expected which, was a lovely surprise, and the delivery serviceman was pleasant and efficient. Installation of the blinds was just as easy. The included instructions were easy to follow and everything needed was in the box - all the blinds were labelled according to the room so no guesswork involved. I am so pleased with my order. Given the number of blinds needed, I was very hesitant about ordering online, however, I would have no hesitation in ordering again from such a reputable and efficient company.

August 6th 2018 Update: Second Experience

This was my second order with Super Binds Mart.

After my first extremely positive experience I had not hesitation in placing another order. I ordered another four custom vertical drapes. I had planned to use roller blinds in these rooms, but after the easy installation of my previous order for vertical drapes, I decided that verticals were the go.

Again, the order was processed very efficiently, clearly labelled, fit perfectly and included all the fittings required.

The delivery service used by this company is exemplary. I can't say enough about the gentleman that has delivered both my orders - he's a credit to the company - friendly and efficient.

I have no hesitation in recommending Super Blinds Mart, nor their delivery service.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Beautiful product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

I received the blinds much earlier than the advised time. They blinds have a high quality finish to the attractive cedar timber. A particularly positive feature is the extremely smooth glide when pulling the entire screen up.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Excellent quality and service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

This order was my third experience with Super Blind Mart. On each occasion the quality and delivery service has been excellent. The pelmets were the correct sizes and all components were included.

Custom made blind to order & fitted perfectly!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Very happy with fast efficient service. I had an awkward sized window, but the blind fitted perfectly according to my required measurements.

Good quality product, excellent service all at reasonable price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

I purchased a pelmet which looks great! It's light weight, yet solid and was easy to install. Good value and free delivery was welcome! I originally made a mistake with the order but Super Blinds Mart made it easy for me to remedy and even charged me the same price for the slightly more expensive correct order! Highly recommended.

Exactly what I ordered

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Perfect size, I was sent a confirmation and tracking email which were accurate and blinds arrived on time, instructions were to read and easy to install. I would use them again.

Great Product & Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

I am impressed with the simplicity of ordering & range of products. This is the second time I have use this company. Good quality product, prices are good & delivery time was quick. Product fitted perfectly. Highly recommend this company.

1 of 5 pages