Exceptional Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2018

Mat Suto has been looking after our clients super funds for several years now and we have always been very happy with Mat's response time and attention to detail. Thank you Mat and we look forward to continuing our relationship next year. Affinity Wealth Services Brisbane.

Comments
Super Concepts Official

Thank you for your lovely review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and we do agree that Mat is a great member of our team. We look forward to servicing your funds in 2019!

Verified Customer

Mat answers all queries with patience and expertise

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

We deal with Mat on behalf of our SMSF clients. He always answers questions politely and is extremely efficient in dealing with any problems that may arise. The whole SMSF process from setup to maintenance is very easy and we find our clients access to the platform empowers them to take more control of their finances.

Comments
Super Concepts Official

Thank you, we sincerely appreciate your feedback and are delighted that you are happy with our service. We will pass your feedback to Mat. We look forward to working with your office in 2019!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

To Mat and the rest of the team. Thanks for your ongoing support throughout 2018 along with your promptness in replying to our queries.

Comments
Super Concepts Official

Thanks for the great review, Maurice! We look forward to working with you in 2019!

Melbourne

• 1 comment

Verified Customer

Poor communication & disappointing trust deed update

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

I have been using the Superconcepts documentation since our SMSF was established over 10 years ago. The latest trust deed document is disappointing. It includes ambiguity, spelling errors and drafting errors. They have changed to a new lawyer to source the document. It clearly needs a little bit more work before it is sold to hundreds or thousands of SMSF's. I received it on 25 October. I told them about the problems a few days later. But I am still waiting on a corrected update over a month later. Not good enough and not in keeping with the service and quality that I have previously received. If simple stuff like this can't be quickly resolved I don't know how they will survive as a superannuation expert in this continuously changing environment.

Comments
Super Concepts Official

Thank you for your feedback. We are familiar with your complaint and apologise that it took us longer than normal to resolve it. As some of your questions were related to the application and interp... read more »

I am pleased that the matter was eventually resolved satisfactorily.

Very Satisfied

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

We have been with Ascend/Super Concepts for over 5 years. We are very happy with the service we receive from our Relationship Manager - Mat Suto. We have a number of super funds under his role as RM and his experience and help is invaluable. We have experienced some issues over the years but Mat has always been there to help to the best of his ability without fail. Thanks Mat.

Comments
Super Concepts Official

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that the issues you experienced are resolved and that you are happy with our service. Should you ever wish to raise something to our attention, you can do s... read more »

Can't live without Mat Suto

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Mat has been our relationship manager for 5+ years and is highly valued by our business. Mat will just get things done, no questions asked. He is clearly empowered and valued in his role and this is demonstrated through his work. Really appreciated everything he has done for our 20+ client base. Well done Mat.

Comments
Super Concepts Official

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted that you are happy with our service and will pass your compliments to Mat. Please feel free to contact us should you have any additional feedback, the team at SuperConcepts.

Frustrated

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

As noted by other reviewers, emails to Super Concepts are a waste of time. They don't respond to phone messages either. I fully expect to get the standard response to this criticism "we are sorry to hear about your experience and have escalated this matter. Your Client Services Manager will contact you to discuss next steps and organise a meeting with our technical specialist." Yeah, right!
I was a satisfied client of Just Super prior to their takeover by SC last year and am so disappointed by their poor level of service. Definitely would not recommend Super Concepts.

Comments
Super Concepts Official

Hello Bilongmi, Our goal is to provide great service to all our customers and based on your complaint, we did not meet this goal. If you would care to provide your details using this link: https://... read more »

Disgusted

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

I ended up with YourSMSF (wholly owned by Super Concepts) after various mergers and take overs of my original SMSF Administrator.
I have been chasing them for meaningful guidance on our 16-17 returns since June 17. That is 15 months!
They don’t respond to emails, give pathetic excuses for no action (sick, busy, understaffed, legislation changes) when you finally speak to someone. I have tried complaining via head office, and after a flurry of ‘concerned’ phone calls, nothing happens. That was a year ago initially.
I accept that my return is a tricky one, and the ATO is scrutinising this Return, but isn’t that why you employ these people? They are the ‘experts’! My latest complaint to head office has now gone unanswered for a week, and my ‘case officer’ and the ‘expert’ she has referred the matter to haven’t returned my emails for weeks! These so called experts are obviously out of their depth. I am giving up and taking my business elsewhere. Now they will obviously try to extract a fee before handing over information. I’ll bet they will suddenly become attentive when fees are required to be paid.
Disgusted.

Comments
Super Concepts Official

Hi Ian, we are sorry to hear about your experience and have escalated this matter. Your Client Services Manager will contact you to discuss next steps and organise a meeting with our technical specialist.

• 3 comments
  • 2 helpful votes

Not responding to emails

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

Been with Superconcepts for over 10 years. Always good to deal with.
Over the last 4 weeks I have sent them 4 emails asking for a simple return contact without a single response.
They just stonewall and do not respond to any contact.
Unfortunately they have all my compliance papers for this year so its hard to go somewhere else.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Super Concepts Official

As an organisation committed to high standards we’re disappointed to hear of your experience. We would like to investigate and address your concerns and ask that you contact us at superconcepts.com.au/feedback

19.09.2018
Contacted Superconcepts as requested.
Now what.
Let's see.

Hello Werner,

Thank you for your response.

Have you provided your details via the webpage we supplied? The webpage is superconcepts.com.au/feedback

• 1 comment

Zero stars

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

I would have rated this organisation as zero. It has taken over 13 months to gets my 2017 accounts completed.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Super Concepts Official

Seems SC now interested in views. But too late. Have left SC & found another administrator.

Super Concepts Official

Hi Dan, We have only recently been made aware of your review on this independent site. We would have liked to have had the opportunity to respond to you sooner via Customer Services to address you... read more »

Melbourne

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Expensive given the poor service

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

Was a Multiport customer which was taken over by Super Concepts. My first two client relationship managers with Multiport were great and over the years it got steadily worse. There is apparently high turnover of staff - I've had 6 in the past two years. For your money you can expect to have emails and calls go unanswered or wait weeks for a response for even simple questions like 'what happens with withholding tax'. They bill monthly and 6 months ago decided to charge me over 30% higher fees and started debiting my account without even informing me let alone seeking authority - this despite no change in the complexity or size of the fund. I've dumped them and am now paying one third of the fees for the same service. There are much better options than this company.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Super Concepts Official

Private message

Support is terrible - serious doubts whether I should proceed with these clowns

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

On trial version - I want to subscribe and I am struggling to find somebody to actually help me buy the product - this is shocking

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Super Concepts Official

Poor Administrarion

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Requests not followed up. Unable to understand client service officer. An AMP service delivered by administration staff with little or no decision making or knowledge. Fees for what?

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Super Concepts Official

Townsville

• 5 helpful votes
Private message

Excellent Service for my needs.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2016

I can appreciate the review by 'Phabulous' but concur with the review by 'Sally'. My initial experiences with SuperConcepts were not good but I put my specific concerns to SuperConcepts. Two things occurred. Firstly my account administrator was changed, and there was dramatic improvement in the use of technology [to upload transactions daily and directly from the source, as well as the greater use of the dashboard; especially to upload documents]. Since then, almost 3 years ago, I could not be happier – the account administrator [and others in her group] is diligent and proactive, the transactions are updated daily, reconciliations occur monthly, annual returns are lodged promptly. I should also say the technical service, for an additional/ reasonable fee, is excellent!!! The same technical staff also provide regular webinars on many and varied topics that are very practical and relevant to many of the members; I have used the technical service for pension reviews and also estate planning; NB this is not a financial planning service but rather the provision of technical advice, so it is best to put some thought into your own circumstances prior to engaging. I regard myself as being an ‘active’ SMSF trustee/ member and the service provided is an excellent fit for my requirements.

Comments
Super Concepts Official

Thank you for your comments. We work hard in providing a good service and appreciate the feedback.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Sausage factory

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2016

SuperConcepts administration business provides an impersonal service. You are treated like a number, dictated to as to how to liaise with the ever changing client service personnel. Time to complete accounts is appallingly slow, particularly as I had subscribed to the daily service (which is not actually daily but rather a monthly reconciliation). Will be looking for a personalised annual administrator for FY16.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Super Concepts Official

Perth

• 5 helpful votes

Excellent value and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2016

Super Concepts is an excellent manager for a self manged superfund. They are very efficient - quick to reply to questions and fast with the tax returns. Their fees are very reasonable so you have more left for investments. They deduct their fees on a monthly basis so it is very easy to manage your accounts. Highly recommended.

Comments
Super Concepts Official