Different but good. Good experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2017

They operate abit differently as a team but this was good. Happy have a few people working on my project all working as a team as they say. Was straight forward for me. Highly recommend thanks Jeff, Matt and co

Great overall

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

It's my second designer used this year and these guys were much better than my last. They did a great job. Recommended.

Great people to work with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

The team at Superdraft were fantastic to deal with. Responsive and straight. We achieved our aims with much less fuss than we thought. Highly recommended.

First class, great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

First class!

Rosario and Jeff did a fantastic job, perfect balance of being friendly and professional.

The design ability combined with the convenience of having their own structural engineering was very helpful and has helped come up with a great design that will suit our needs and looks to be cost effectice as well!

I also had the privilege of seeing some of their 3D technology which was amazing.

I would highly recommend the team at Superdraft to my friends and family.

Super fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Superdraft made my life so easy when it came to my home extension. From consultation stage through to the end Superdraft have been so helpful answering all my question and helping me with my council applications.
Very much highly recommended.

Private message

Very bad customer service and nothing delivered

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

Shocking business, with lots of broken promises and very little delivery. Emails and phone calls not returned.
Take your business elsewhere.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Superdraft Official

Hi Warwick, We take these comments very seriously and were genuinely working hard to ensure all our clients are serviced to a high standard. I will contact you directly to see what exactly went wro... read more »

Thanks Superdraft!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Engaged Superdraft for our new family home and have been happy from start to finish. Friendly, professional team and loved that they were able to handle everything for me. Will definitely recommend their service.

• 2 comments
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

Worse experience ever and go else where!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

People warn you not to build or extend and that'd be good advice...

Saw good reviews about this company and went with it. Spent over $10,000 and paid fully last August and until now my simple extension hasn't been submitted. First draftsperson claimed she submitted the plan only after 6 months I went to council and found out that they didn't even have my application in the system.

Went to the complaints department in March and after weeks' chasing finally got another person to take my case. At first I was impressed with this person, he s
eemed genuine and trying to help then I almost lost contact with him. For the past week he has stopped taking my calls or replying to my emails. I understand I seem too keen to get an update but come on, it's been almost a year and we don't even have an application!!!

If you write review here there’s an option that you can send it to the company privately before publishing the comment which I did hoping someone from Superdraft could call me regarding this. I did get a call the second day thought it would be a game changer but it appeared to be my “project manager” who I couldn’t get hold of for the last 6 months and that only time he actually called me is to tell me that there’s another report I needed to do and pay. What a surprise!!! Another 6 weeks went by after I sent the private message and 3 months after I made the complaint and guess what, I still don’t have a submission and know nothing about the progress.

I assume like all the other complaints made here, they will just leave a message saying call this person and really?? If making a call can solve my problem my extension would have been built already. Called again to the complaints department yesterday and still haven’t heard back.

Worse experience ever and don't waste your time and money like me on them!!!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

After few phone calls to chase up, I was promised to have an update first thing last Friday and until now no one bothered to call me back. Shocking service. I guess I'll call again today but don't ... read more »

4 months after the initial complaint, 13 months after we started this project, there's still little progress. Have a question about the DA form but after 3 phone calls, 2 emails still can't get hol... read more »

Sydney

• 1 comment
Private message

Super at not replying - Shocking Service - Up to 30 days to receive a refund!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2017

Superdraft have excellent brochures and flash website to wow you.

Service however, shocking to say the least. Its a lucky dip who you receive to design your dream home. Staff are not in the office - but don't let you know, so you wait days for a response. Project "designers" have at will to handle their own customers - so get back to you when its convenient to them.

After being consulted that a designer was available to start work "immediately" we paid our initial 30 percent deposit. Received a welcome email and again another flash br
ochure with project staff assigned and expect replies within 48 hours of any communications.

Onsite appointment to meet our "designer" was only arranged after we had to do follow ups with Superdraft, as we had NO REPLY to confirm if they had even received our times slots available! So almost 3 weeks later, staff still weren't able to make it to site for initial consult or even measure up!

Received a call on the morning of the appointment to request a change in date/time - (yes, so easy taking days off to suit YOUR schedule.. that I would simply be able to take more days off right?)

Upon advising that I would not be available for the time slot they suggested (another weekday), I would request a full refund. Surprisingly, tone changed very quickly! Suddenly the designer was available multiple days, time slots and even Saturday! WOW!

Was also offered the ability to have a next week turn round time for preliminary drawings because they could push my job through over others "as a priority". Personally, this brings even greater red flags - Trying to claw back business, by pushing others aside - not the best thing - how would other project homeowners feel if this is why their jobs were delayed? Was this the reason I was delayed to start?

Upon requesting for a full refund, more staff tried to call to "win back" the business. Their solution? "We can assign you a different designer" Nothing else - just someone else.

The winner to all this? "full refund will take 21-30 days" So now we have to wait up to 30 extra days to receive our money back!

Are you willing to take the risk? I would suggest, if you are desperate to use them, negotiating the 30 percent deposit, AFTER the preliminary design drawings are supplied, is a good start.

Conclusion? As others have already mentioned Superdraft = Super SLOW, now add Super WASTE OF TIME!

You have been warned - good luck!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Superdraft Official

Hi Lee, Our deepest apologies for your experience with our firm; this is totally outside our normal procedures where it is expected that all our Designers contact our Clients within 24hrs of being ... read more »

Thank you for taking the time to reply and acknowledge.

Good luck to the business and those you deal with moving forward.

Outdoor bathroom

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2017

Meet all my requirements, highly recommend team, good value for service. Design submitted and pass through all council requirements. Very professional and honest.

Renovation Rescue!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

After several terrible experiences with local building designers and Council knock backs, I contacted Superdraft to help with my renovation. It took just 24 hours to have a professional on site going through my brief and was thrilled to receive an almost perfect set of plans within the week. From there the rest was a breeze as Superdraft and Marc took care of everything for me and even put me in touch with builders to price my renovation for me. Could not be happier and would highly recommend this Company.

melb

• 1 comment

Super SLOW draft.

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

it's been a very disappointing experience engaging this super draft firm to do a "as built" drawing. the initial visit by a salesman painted a very promising picture of "IN house" service of surveyors' engineers etc resources available to deal with all difficiulties. also if were to sign up then and there , Anyway, there was more than a two month inactivity from them with no definition of drawings, until I threatened to take this case to VCAT, did I get a couple of plans but not a set of drawings. In that view I fully agree with others' bad experiences with this firm. If they run their business ethically, none of the bad reviews would have been here. So keep an eye out for thees monkeys in the trade.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Superdraft Official

Hi GSW It is always disappointing to hear of bad experiences with our Company however we need to clarify a few points about your experience. Your engagement of Superdraft was a result of a retro... read more »

Whilst this has brought to your attention it's further disappointing seeing your response, The result of your good job preliminary drawing took two and half months to come up with wrong size and s... read more »

1 of 6 pages

How can I be sure that I won't have the same problems as the people above? You say you guarantee approval! You say you give a quote for your fees! So if you give a quote for my plans, and you draw my plans, do you guarantee approval? Or if you do not get approval with the first plans you submit, do you then want more money to draw up more plans until you do get approval? This sounds very odd to me.

Livingdoll asked on Sep 25, 2015

Answer this

Hi,

I think you should direct this question directly to superdraft as we only do work with them and have no input on the service they provide. I do know they are very approachable on any matter and the directors are very easy to deal with.

This advice may or may not come too late for you. Do not use Superdraft. Run while you can.
We got our DA through a local architect- not Superdtraft. Where we live, the local council is very difficult, so this decision was fruitful although long (3yr).
We then took our DA plan to Superdraft to draw up our Construction Plans. Why would you do that you ask?- 2 reasons 1. they advertise an inhouse engineer, 2. $$.
Some 5mths on. We are still waiting. For the first 3mth they basically 'babysat' the job, to then tell us their engineer could not do the job- we had to find our own! (yes- the no. 1 reason why we contracted them gone!). For the past 2mth, I've been riding them to get it done, whilst also managing an external engineer. If I didn't do this, I can safely say, we would be no further advanced......saying this, we may not be 'advanced' at all.

The calls that never get returned, the pats on the head. Just don't do it to yourself. This firm is a joke!.

Seriously, do not touch these cowboys with a ten foot barge pole. They clearly have no idea what they are doing, never get back to you, have all the excuses under the sun and even disparage other professionals.