Honest and reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

Really happy with the service and the advise given every step of the way... can't wait to build my granny flat!

Small Project

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

Even though our project is small, Superdraft have been attentive and quick to respond to everything. They are happy to take on the smaller jobs too. Malcolm is wonderful, I am glad we have him on board.

Professional and fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

I have found the Superdraft team, particularly peter to be very polite, knowledgeable and thorough in their work, as a builder I appreciate working with people who do their job correctly the first time. Which is hard to come by in the industry

Verified Customer

Fast friendly service! Extremely helpful!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Superdraft is a fast and personal service. One point of contact makes the an easy service to use in a sometimes confusing field.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Amazing service, constant feedback and updates. Always professional staff. Able to answer all technical questions with simple answers that we could understand.

Great team work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Peter has been great with my project always responding on time to my requests and easy to deal with. Everyone i have dealt with maintains a high level of professionalism. I will definitely be using superdraft again in the future.

daddy's building me a pool

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

I'd like to acknowledge the dedication and professionalism shown by Architect- Jared and the Superdraft Team. Everything from regulatory requirements to health and safety were considered and addressed by Superdraft which gave us peace of mind! We're so happy with the level of service that we have engaged Superdraft for our next project! Thanks

Superdraft team are very professional!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

I found superdraft through hi-pages.com. I am extremely happy with the way all the staff have handled my case. They have made it very easy from the beginning to the end. My architect was Richard, he was very patience when I spoke about my project, he gave me a lot of good ideas & he informed me every step of the way. I will definitely recommend superdraft to my family & friends and I will definitely use superdraft again myself in the future.

Comments
Superdraft Official

Hi Lynda thank you so much for the feedback and your review. It is always great to hear that we have delivered a professional service and that we were able to assist with recommendations throughout... read more »

Fabulous plans

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Excellent plans draw up by our designer in a very timely and professional manner. Liked that they established through counsel if plans would be accepted in the initial drawing stage

Comments
Superdraft Official

Hi Alice thanks so much for your feedback and review and very glad we could assist in your initial stages with council.

Exactly what we were looking for!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Hassle free, friendly service, great value for money! Reliable and up to date with timeline. Definitely recommend for your next project!

Comments
Superdraft Official

Hi Luch! Thanks for your great feedback and review, communication and timelines are so important to successfully complete a project!

Brilliant service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Super draft we’re great during every step of my project, giving me regular updates and and great final product. Their online messaging and timeline was great for keeping track of the work

Comments
Superdraft Official

Hi Will thanks so much for your feedback and review! It is always great to receive such positive feedback from our clients and we hope to be able to provide you the same great level of service in the future

Good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

My job requirement was not too complex. The requirement were addressed and closed out. In the end good service and I would be happy to try for future project.

Comments
Superdraft Official

Hi Saroj thank you for your feedback and review, we look forward to assisting you with any future projects you may have.

Perfect for my Project

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

My build was essentially a covered deck extension. Along the way I needed to add a few modifications to the mix including removal of internal walls. Superdraft provided Architectural and Engineering services and on my request provided a certifier quotation as well (although I ended up opting for another certifier). From first contact with Sibel, then project manager Laura, Architect Leon and Engineer Syd, all staff I dealt with were friendly and helpful and were responsive to my changing needs. On site appointments were on time and when I gave very short notice for engineering certification of footings (the Superdraft engineer had other commitments) they arranged an alternative with no fuss. All up I was very happy with Superdrafts' professionalism and service delivery.

Comments
Superdraft Official

Hi Peter, thanks so much for your feedback and review! I will pass this onto Sibel and your PM team, it is always great to receive appreciation from our clients.

Going the extra mile!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

Very good service and pleased with the progress so far. Sergio has been very prompt in returning calls and providing the necessary feedback relating to drawings and amendments required for DA approval. Sergio has also been very helpful with some issues relating to Stormwater, and the quality of work has been good thus far.

Comments
Superdraft Official

Hi Rommy thanks so much for your feedback and review. It is great to hear that Sergio has been going above and beyond for your project! We look forward to continuing to deliver great service throughout your project.

Quick turn around and very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

Very efficient service. Staff are very professional, courteous and patient. No question is too hard for them and they don't make you feel silly when you feel like you are asking silly or uneducated questions. In fact, they have taught me a lot about the building process. Nav is great at interpreting poorly supplied instructions and plans from other companies (particularly those that supply sheds). Turn around of drawings has been very quick and any requested changes have been no trouble at all. Great service so far.

Comments
Superdraft Official

Hi Sarah, thank you so much for your feedback on the team and your progress to date with your project! I will be sure to pass this onto all the team here and also Nav and we look forward to continuing the great service throughout your project.

• 1 review
  • 1 question
Private message

Thinking outside the square.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2017

Had our initial meeting on site. Our Architect come up with some interesting ideas for improvements we hadn't even contemplated which will be a big positive for the project.
Very pleased with the process so far.

Comments
Superdraft Official

Hi MBFC thanks so much for the feedback and review! It is always great to hear that we are going above and beyond to help across all aspects of your project!

Quick turn around and great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2017

I engaged superdraft for a set of deck plans, and their service has been fantastic. Met with Leon, one of their architects a week after contacting them and received plans less than a week later. Highly recommend and will use for the next project.

Comments
Superdraft Official

Hi Jordan, thank you for your feedback and review! Perfect time for the new deck with Summer on its way!

Great experience so far!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2017

We engaged Superdraft about a month ago after wasting a lot of money with architect. We emailed our plans to Superdraft and have been working with Malcolm to have our plans redrawn. The service, efficiency and quality of work has been great to date.

Comments
Superdraft Official

Hi Tamara thanks so much for your feedback and review and we look forward to continue providing this level of service throughout the rest of your project.

Superior drafting/architectural services

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2017

After experiencing the frustration of dealing with a solo draftsman and all the delays and lack of design skills, we have been delighted with the far more professional service offered by Superdraft. We have enjoyed the benefits of having a qualified architect and engineer develop our designs without being dragged back by all the other admin and without the cost of a typical architectural firm. We have recommended Superdraft to friends.

Comments
Superdraft Official

Hi Tom thanks so much for your feedback and your recommendation! I will be sure to pass this onto your PM team for you

Midlands western Australia

Private message

Helping grease those slow turning wheels.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

I live in a rural area in Western Australia. I have had several building licenses and permits in the past and have always found the process unnecessarily complex and slow. I had already had difficulties with my shire in regards to having approvals to have a transportable building on my property, so I decided to build a granny flat. I started the process with the local government and then decided to have superdraft redraw my plans and handle all the application process. It was the best decision I could have made. Once the shire knew they were dealing with a professional company and not merely a resident all the ducks lined up and the process moved far more freely. If it had not been for superdraft my application would probably still be sitting on a shire office desk. If you are in a similar situation I would highly recommend saving yourself the hassle and headache of dealing with bureaucratic nonsense and get superdraft to cut through the red tape. The team were professional and made excellent contact and kept me informed at every stage of the process. After the process was finished they followed up to make sure that there was nothing more they could do and that I was completely satisfied. You do not often see this dedication to customer service these days. A very positive experience.

Comments
Superdraft Official

Hi Jason thanks so much for your feedback, it is always great to hear that we have made some of the more "trying" tasks when doing a project, a little easier for our clients. We look forward to hea... read more »

1 of 6 pages

How can I be sure that I won't have the same problems as the people above? You say you guarantee approval! You say you give a quote for your fees! So if you give a quote for my plans, and you draw my plans, do you guarantee approval? Or if you do not get approval with the first plans you submit, do you then want more money to draw up more plans until you do get approval? This sounds very odd to me.

Livingdoll asked on Sep 25, 2015

Answer this

Hi,

I think you should direct this question directly to superdraft as we only do work with them and have no input on the service they provide. I do know they are very approachable on any matter and the directors are very easy to deal with.

This advice may or may not come too late for you. Do not use Superdraft. Run while you can.
We got our DA through a local architect- not Superdtraft. Where we live, the local council is very difficult, so this decision was fruitful although long (3yr).
We then took our DA plan to Superdraft to draw up our Construction Plans. Why would you do that you ask?- 2 reasons 1. they advertise an inhouse engineer, 2. $$.
Some 5mths on. We are still waiting. For the first 3mth they basically 'babysat' the job, to then tell us their engineer could not do the job- we had to find our own! (yes- the no. 1 reason why we contracted them gone!). For the past 2mth, I've been riding them to get it done, whilst also managing an external engineer. If I didn't do this, I can safely say, we would be no further advanced......saying this, we may not be 'advanced' at all.

The calls that never get returned, the pats on the head. Just don't do it to yourself. This firm is a joke!.

Seriously, do not touch these cowboys with a ten foot barge pole. They clearly have no idea what they are doing, never get back to you, have all the excuses under the sun and even disparage other professionals.