Review rating:

Competent, Professional and Friendly Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

I have been with Superguardian for about 4 years with my SMSF and the experience has always been positive.All the people I have dealt with are well qualified, knowledgeable and always helpful.If there are any issues they are dealt with quickly and efficiently.Nothing seems to be a problem and any advice I receive is well researched and explained.The website is extensive and easy to use. If you are looking for a company to get it right and make your life easier then SG fits the bill!

Review since moving the admin of our super fund to Superguardian

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

The transfer of the admin of our super to the new organisation Super Guardian during this year from the previous company has been very time consuming due to very poor assistance of the previous company. However, SP has been doggedly persistent in their aim to make it happen asap. This effort has been very solid and I have been kept in the communication loop regarding the progress. The changeover is now complete thanks in no small amount to the efforts of Angela Chen.

Excellent and professional company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2017

I have only had positive/productive dealings with SG over many years. I have had a number of customer managers and all have been very proactive and responsive to my needs. Jason Poser my current relationship contact is professional and always available. I am very satisfied with the arrangement.
I would recommend to any SMSF trustee to give SG serious consideration if looking for an administrator.

Comments
SuperGuardian Official

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Exceptional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

I was with Super Guardian for approximately seven years. During this time I received nothing but excellent service. Whenever I needed to speak to someone my call was answered very promptly and in a polite and friendly manner. My managers always had plenty of time to answer my queries and when I requested information it was supplied quickly. Sometimes I was late with sending paperwork, especially when I was overseas for extended periods.
This never seemed to be a problem and reminders were very friendly.
The fees are reasonable and overall I cannot recommend Super Guardian highly enough.

Comments
SuperGuardian Official

Thank you Sally. We appreciate you taking the time to provide a review of your experience.

• 1 comment
  • 8 helpful votes
Private message

Overpriced

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

I used this firm 4 years ago and became concerned about the fees (approx. $3000.00 pa) which were eating into my disposable income. They do not use a time based costing system and base their fees on the number and type of investment a particular client holds. I was also given wrong advice about what work I could do and still make contributions to my SMSF. I looked around and found Esuperfund who do the same work for $799.00 pa so I moved to them and have remained with them and I think that says a lot.

Comments
SuperGuardian Official

Thanks for the feedback Bart, but I think it's important we compare apples with apples. SuperGuardian is a full service administrator. We act as the mailbox address for our clients , handling all ... read more »

Thanks for your reply --As it is I get all I need from Esuperfund . I do not need a lot of investment advice I basically leaving things as they are . Incidentally , after I wrote my post some one c... read more »

• 2 comments
  • 4 answers
  • 60 helpful votes
Private message

A revelation as regards the amount of time and money saved & the friendly service given!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2016

No more trudging to the accountant or post office with wads of documents.
No more lengthy conversations requesting information.
No more high fees where you suspect you have been overcharged - no more headaches!

Any queries are promptly answered by the ever friendly and helpful "K" and after an easy setup you have access to your own secure well written web page, never more than a click away, with all the details you may need such as account balances, pension details and investment valuation always available and up to date.
The fees will pleasantly surprise you!

Highly recommended!

Comments
SuperGuardian Official

Thank you very much!

The best SMSF Administrators I have dealt with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2015

I have been highly impressed with the level of service and support provided by SuperGuardian and more specifically my Client Manager, [name removed]. [name removed] is a wealth of information and always responds to requests for information in lightning fast time. If only customer service was this good everywhere. This is a professional service at a very cost effective price. I would happily recommend SuperGuardian to my clients, colleagues, friends and family.

Comments
SuperGuardian Official

Thank you very much Trudy!

SuperGuardian are proper guardians of our SMSF

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2015

No question goes unanswered and nothing is too much trouble for the team at SG. A pleasure to deal with them. We feel confident our SMSF is in safe hands.

Comments
SuperGuardian Official

Thank you Philip!

Can't live without them

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2015

We changed from a Qld firm several years ago now and have found the quality and convenience of Super Guardian to be all we want.
The personal service is excellent and the people are so nice it is always a pleasure to see them.

Comments
SuperGuardian Official

Thank you for the feedback David and Josy.

Making the complex simple

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2015

I have been wanting to set up an SMSF for some time now and have always seen it as extremely complex and I didn't know where to start. After an introduction to SuperGuardian from my accounting firm I made the decision to establish my fund.
I could not believe how simple, fast and professional SuperGuardian made the process. Once we had agreed on the direction, I met with SuperGaurdian and had a seamless transition across to my own fund with everything being meticulously prepared.
It is very rare to have such a pain free transition. I would highly recommend SuperGaurdian. Well done to the team.

Comments
SuperGuardian Official

Thank you for the feedback Mathew!

Superguardian does a great job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2015

We are relatively newcomers to Self Managed Superannuation and our Fund presents us with serious and onerous responsibilities which we would be unable to manage without Superguardian.

We also want to ensure that we are always across fund performance.

The monthly accounting services (provided by [name removed]) are timely and accurate. The web site is easy to access and the reports clear and concise. Similarly the annual documentation, financials and taxation returns are always very well prepared.

We have great confidence in Superguardian, whose are always helpful, professional and well informed.

Comments
SuperGuardian Official

Thank you Max, it's a pleasure to have you on board!