never join

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

I have been a member for a few months and have done quite a few surveys the longest was five hours for $30.00 I finished this one and they keep sending me the same survey I sent an Email telling them I've already done this one they won't reply back to me and there's no record of me even there that I did it I have not been paid for any of the surveys and I've had enough I'm going to unsubscribe please don't join this company save your time they are the worst

Brisbane

• 1 question
  • 1 answer

Don't waste your time.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

Worst survey site EVER! A real time waster their surveys never credit and when you try to contact them about it, they don't reply, they don't want to know all they care about is you doing the survey so they can get paid. DO NOT JOIN. Survey choice is one of those sites you would advise your friends & family to stay away from.

MELBOURNE

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes

Unpaid Surveys

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2017

Although I have been paid only sometimes, lately they simply ignore you when you email them for unpaid surveys (several) no response at all. They should be reported (Anyone knows to whom?)

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Mildura Victoria

Private message

worst survey site I have ever joined

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2017

Hi, if you are considering joining Survey Choice, take my advise and the advise of all the others, whatever you do, "DO NOT JOIN" This site is very bad news and you will loose out

no reply from them

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2017

sometimes the money goes into your account after you finish survey (about 10%). the other surveys (90%) you need to write e-mail to them and they used to pay you afterwards. however, since last December, i have finished quite a few surveys and e-mailed them about the matter. never heard a single word from them. no copy of the e-mail you sent and no log of what surveys you have done. if you dont like your time being wasted. stay away from them.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2017

The facts they only pay you for some of the surveys you fully complete and when you email them they don't reply. There are no records of your communications stored and the completed surveys don't show in their event log, so you have no evidence.

Disgusting

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2017

What a waste of my precious time. They owe me money and most of the time I would have to email them and remind them. I wonder what they do with the money that they don't pay us???? There are other companies out there that are so much better.

Perfect

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2016

Very professional, check all damage and repair was done within a few days all together. Very happy customer. Now I have a perfect beautiful home of my dream. Dream come true.

Rubbish company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2016

after my first redemption this company went side ways for me not paying me for the surveys i have completed or the 10c for the ones that i wasn't able to do, repeat email sent to them to ask whats going on no messages back but they keep sending surveys across BEWARE money hungry company no customer service avoid at all costs

• 2 helpful votes

Survey Choice complete rip off

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2016

I received an invitation to complete a survey was said to take five hours and pay $30. I did the survey completed it and submit, then there was a message that I had already completed the survey. How can that be I just completed it. I have sent a message to the company asking what the hell is going on and also to Nielsens who recruited for the survey. No one has got back to me. This is not the first time I had this message at the end, it has happened four or five times. BE WARNED. Don't deal with them. When you consider the pathetic amount of money they offer you for doing a survey you are basically wasting your time. They make all the money and you get nothing.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Total ripoff.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2016

I joined this panel a few months ago and soon found that I got screened out of most of the surveys that I attempted. Each survey was listed as having a $0.10 reward for not qualifying but this was never paid. I eventually completed one survey - it was described as taking 7 minutes and should have paid $1. In reality, the survey took me over 30 minutes to complete and then payment was listed as 'pending'. That's annoying as most other sites credit you immediately. I've waited more than 2 months now and my account still hasn't been credited. For other surveys I was magically screened out right at the end - yeah right. Don't waste your time with this company - they are just out to rip you off.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Survey Choice has me wondering...

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2016

I find that I can't even unsubscribe from this company. Immediately I joined I was hit with offers from other survey outfits. I did attempt a few surveys, I never qualified and was asked to continue and continue. I am wondering if they are just about collecting personal info on those who wish to do surveys.

1 of 2 pages

I completed a 4 1/2 hour survey and when completed was advised survey was full! Has anyone reported this company to consumer affairs or the ombudsman? Janet W

Rufus asked on Mar 10, 2017

Answer this

I have experienced similar situations! I would regard them as fraudulent, I have checked the internet for a ombudsman dealing with this type matters but I have not been able to find one that deals with this type survey companies

I recently completed the 5 hour survey and have NOT been credited either even though I did not get screened out! I have sent emails for over a month with NO reply. I am beyond frustrated as I want the $30 I'm entitled to. Please let me know if you are successful finding an ombudsman for this company as it is an absolute fraud!!!!!!!

Has anybody got paid from Survey Choice?

Jay Cole asked on Oct 01, 2016

Answer this

I got paid once. But accumulating the 20$ was the real struggle. Once I got paid, I unsubscribed and never followed since.

Maybe 1 out of 10 survey credited, but 90% of the time not the amount for the survey just 10c for the 20 minutes i wasted as there was a survey error. Take ages to get to the $20 cashout. terrible