Love there design and great quality!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2019

I love all the designs sweet devotions do! There work is such great quality. Defiantly worth every cent!!! Such a great way to spoil your little ones or gift as presents

My children Absolutely LOVE their blankets and so does everyone that sees them!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2019

My children, Family, Friends and school parents who have seen my blankets I have ordered from sweetest devotion Absolutely LOVE THEM!! My children sleep with them every night since they got them, I've brought the cotton blankets they arnt to hot and arnt to cold, wash really easily, highly loved by our family!! Best part is you can get them personalized, amazing right!!

Absolutely beautiful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2019

This baby cot blanket is stunning so soft and warm. about to order another
Topped off with great customer service.
Extremely Happy

Disgusting message to put on a baby

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2018

I complained about a baby onesie saying nice tits. In the me too era, we should not be permitting any such message let alone on an innocent baby. I work with people affected by violence and abuse daily. I was blocked.

Verified Customer

Mysognist sayings on baby clothes

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2018

They put nice tits on a babies onesie. When kg was pointed out this was mysognist and contributed to a culture of violence against instead of listening and learning they deleted the comments.

Amazing always what i order

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

Amazing quality and products
Fast postage and always arrive with no creases.
Amazing customer service
Definitely worth the money and wait.

Perfect for our little man

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

Love our products high quality and turn around time package i got was a blanket and beanie set. 5******
Will defiently buy again.

Daddy’s girl blankets

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

Absolutely fantastic love the product and the friendly team
They kept me updated the whole time until my order arrived
Highly recommend them to anyone

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2018

Excellent quality! Definitely would recommend to everyone that has kids or a baby on the way
The description of the items is what your getting they don't disappoint!

Loved it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

Ordered a personalised blanket & hat for when my daughter was born. Loved them both. I have received many compliments on the blanket. Great work great product

Love Sweetest Devotion

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

I have used sweetest devotion clothing since my son was born. He is now two. The quality is amazing and because of this amazing company my son has a shirt for every special occasion.

Absolutely amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

Ive purchased a few things from sweetest devotion and the quality is just amazing. The wait time is exactly what is in the description but even so you wouldnt be disapointed. I would highly recommend this company to anyone

Verified Customer

Excellent customer service !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

Great quality product, super cute + super warm... With fabulous customer service, Always happy to answer questions... Am about to place another order tonight as my other children have fallen in love with their baby brothers blanket :)

Love love love the products

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

I’ve ordered on two separate occasions and each time have been so happy
The team have always helped me with any questions I have
Quality of products are great and highly recommend

AWESOME PRODUCT & SERVICE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Can not tell you how broke I am since discovering “ Sweetest Devotion”. First blanket and I was hooked. The quality of their blankets and pillowcases is so good. All the grandkids are getting something from their range. Super helpful boss and staff.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED and they have AFTERPAY. What else could you want

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

I have ordered from this company and the wait was about 4 weeks but the goods were so worth the wait. 4 items, all personalised with 3 different names were amazing. The quality of the items was fantastic. I have just put in an order for more things and cannot wait for them to arrive.

Personal and perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Overwhelmed with how fantastic the personalised blanket and pillow case I ordered! Excellent communication, service and delivery. Thanks again! Recommended to all my mum friends!

AAA+ quality and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Was super helpful with helping me workout my custom design. Went above and beyond. Received the blanket and the quality is amazing, so soft and warm.
Will def be ordering again.

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

Lauren was so friendly and helpful! She designed colours to suit my kids school uniform for the beanies and was responsove and generous with her time in communication. She responded quickly and the delivery was quicker than I expected. I'd definitely recommend this shop to others and will be ordering again! Thanks so much!

Nothing but excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

I’ve ordered multiple times from this company. Always great service and fantastic product. Would certainly keep buying from them. Outstanding.

1 of 2 pages

When will I Receive my blanket? I ordered the blanket on the 31st of August but have not received it as of yet . Thank you Suzanne France

Suzanne France asked on Sep 17, 2018

hello i placed a order #11376 on April 25th for a named blanket with beanie and a nanny's girl outfit. Yesterday i received the blanket and beanie which i love thank you but not the outfit that i have ordered with. Can you please advise what has happened and when i will be receiving the outfit please as i was under the impression they were being dispatched together which they hadn't. Await your reply Donna

donza asked on May 22, 2018