AWESOME PRODUCT & SERVICE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Can not tell you how broke I am since discovering “ Sweetest Devotion”. First blanket and I was hooked. The quality of their blankets and pillowcases is so good. All the grandkids are getting something from their range. Super helpful boss and staff.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED and they have AFTERPAY. What else could you want

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

I have ordered from this company and the wait was about 4 weeks but the goods were so worth the wait. 4 items, all personalised with 3 different names were amazing. The quality of the items was fantastic. I have just put in an order for more things and cannot wait for them to arrive.

Personal and perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Overwhelmed with how fantastic the personalised blanket and pillow case I ordered! Excellent communication, service and delivery. Thanks again! Recommended to all my mum friends!

AAA+ quality and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Was super helpful with helping me workout my custom design. Went above and beyond. Received the blanket and the quality is amazing, so soft and warm.
Will def be ordering again.

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

Lauren was so friendly and helpful! She designed colours to suit my kids school uniform for the beanies and was responsove and generous with her time in communication. She responded quickly and the delivery was quicker than I expected. I'd definitely recommend this shop to others and will be ordering again! Thanks so much!

Nothing but excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

I’ve ordered multiple times from this company. Always great service and fantastic product. Would certainly keep buying from them. Outstanding.

Happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

I love it! I didn’t know how it was going to turn out but it is definitely better than I had imagined. The waiting sucks for the product to be made but honestly was worth it. It’s soft and comfy and looks amazing. I definitely recommend it!
Would like to make suggestions though of maybe putting a mini image of how it’s going to look when you select certain options on how you want it to look.
But well done ;)
Go to sweet devotion is the best!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Sweetest devotion you rock !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

Just received my order for my kids and they are so happy I’m in love. The quality of these blankets are beautiful and I love these coustom made things they are so sentimental. Delivery time was a bit of a wait but when u order a month before it would definitely be worth your while.

Sydney

Amazing quality products!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

Absolutely love Sweetest Devotion. Everything I have bought is amazing quality and looks amazing.
My kids love their blankets, custom shirts, so soft and comfortable. I just bought my kids sheets sets and can’t wait for them to arrive.
Would highly recommend buying anything from this company, you won’t be disappointed!!’

Sydney

Great Site

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

I always order from this site when I want to give a personal baby gift for a friend or relative. Because they are
individually done they take a bit longer to arrive but everyone I have given them to are thrilled with them. A baby's
name on an item is so special and means so much to the parents.

Not happy

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

I have ordered a personalised blanket an beanie for my daughter who is due in 3weeks,
It has been 6weeks since i have placed the order an still nothing has arrived...
I am starting to worry...

Highly recommend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

I have now ordered twice from this company and absolutely love their blankets, beanies and personalised Christmas outfits. Yes you do have to wait a while but they do say 2-4 weeks for items to be made which I think is very reasonable considering how busy they must be. I ordered on the 9/9 and they arrived today. Will be ordering from again.

Good quality

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

I ordered a blanket & beanie on 5/9/18. After 3 weeks, & then having read all these negative reviews, I figured my order would never arrive, however this morning it arrived by Express Post and I couldn’t be happier with it. The quality of the blanket is really nice. As long as you are ok with waiting about a month for your order, then you won’t be disappointed. I will be ordering from them again. Thank you Sweetest Devotion!

Worst customer service ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

As of today, 3 weeks, no order, no answer to 3 email enquires,,thankfully I paid with PayPal so I will get my money back,,DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM.

Central coast, NSW

• 3 helpful votes

Do not buy from them!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

I bought a baby wrap from them in July and waited over a month and they said sorry they forgot to post it! I asked for a refund instead and they agreed only to ignore my every message ever since it's been months now and I still don't have my money back! Or the wrap . Theives!

if i could give a NO STAR rating, I would

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

Staff are extremely rude and inconsiderate. I emailed prior to ordering, to enquire whether one of their stock onesie's could be put through as a priority to have it posted ASAP. I was ensured that this would be done and put through as a rushed and for me to pay express priority shipping. I put the order through ASAP and emailed with the order # as requested. Multiple emails from myself later, and some extremely rude replies saying that they never agreed to that. As I paid for the extra cost to cover express delivery, I expected something as for the last month the order still states that it is PROCESSING.
it has now been a month and still have not received any correspondence or the order itself.
Will NEVER RECOMMEND.
Such a disgusting show of customer service. I definitely will be following this up further as this is a joke.

Wrong item

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2018

I ordered an item and the name was wrong the staff are rude and don’t bother to reply and help me out it was a Father’s Day gift now that I can even give it to him, don’t recommend buying at all. Should’ve looked at reviews before buying.

Wrong size

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

If I could give you
No stars I would.. it's been nearly 2 months since my order arrive I've messaged you every week to find out what is going on why I dont have the correct size and dont get replies till I post your Facebook page for everyone to see u say you are going to fix it but dont u say it's on it's way but is then you tell me to call the company. I am so upset that a company can do this.. not only you are rude and ignore and lie you dont even offer a refund or befits. I brought a cot size blanket for my son and get a wrap and it doesn't even fit by the time I receive the blanket it wont even fit him. I hate this company and I will be calling the obersman because this is beyond a joke..

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Unbelievably rude staff. Dodgy blanket. Biggest regret buying from this terrible company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

Purchased a king single personalised blanket. Sent a message to confirm my order as I had received nothing. Didn’t receive a response. Received my blanket to find it was 30cm shorter than advertised. Made contact, they apologised and said they will pass my information onto the boss. Heard nothing. Messaged again to see where they were at and was rudely told to call. Tried calling several times with 0 answer. Sent an email. Heard nothing back. Messaged their Facebook page and was told my details had been passed on multiple times. I then gave them my contact number for them to contact me. Heard nothing. Sent another message and was ignored again. Commented on their Facebook post to later find I have now been blocked from commenting and my original comment was deleted. No wonder they don’t allow Facebook reviews!! Seems to be a common theme that they don’t provide customers with what they pay for and then ignore them and block them from making public reviews! Despicable company.

Complete rip off!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

Complete rip off company!
I ordered my item on the 29th april and have been given the run around ever since got told it was sent then it wasn’t and they had missed my order then it had definitely been done and sent on the 23rd and it should arrive in 3-7 days. It’s been 32 days and no products they refuse to answer my questions and then blocked me when I asked for a refund. The owner is extremely unprofessional and if anyone says anything negative she deletes it within minutes and blocks you.
Stay away!!!!