Verified Customer

Great venue and friendly crowd

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2018

I had more than 10 dates on the night (there were more men than women). Hosts were great, lovely venue and nice guys and gals. I’m signing up to another event later in the year.

Loved it!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Really enjoyed meeting close to 20 men throughout the evening, as well as the free drink. Jade Buddha is definitely a venue I'll be going back to.

Kilburn Event

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Enjoyed meeting singles at the Kilburn which is a classy venue. Recommend all singles to attend MSD. Hospitality amongst the hosts was outstanding.

Best speed dating in ADL

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

Well run. Professional group of staff and the whole experience was well worth it. Even food and drinks were available

Brisbane, Australia, Queensland

• 6 comments
Private message

Wouldn't Recommend

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

I have used this service a total of 4 times, 1st time was fine. 2nd time they changed the night from Wednesday to Thursday when i already had made plans for that evening did not respond to my email or offer me a refund. 3rd time was fine, 4th time 25/10/18 they cancelled the event last minute and didn't even let me know I took 2 Ubers and had to rush home to make it on time only to hear from a venue patron that the event was cancelled. Tried to email they my complaint didn't hear back and no refund offered again. They are disorganised and do not value their customers. My best advice would be to not use their dating services.

Great night out

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

Well organized. Fast passed. So much fun. Very interesting range of people you met. Girls and guys to be honest.

A fun night out

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

I highly recommend Speed Dating Australia. It is well organised, the venues are great and it's a fun night out.

Great event!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

The event is well organised and well facilitated. Keep up the great work! I love the choice of venues. A lot of interesting people to meet.

Simply the best in Brisbane

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

I recently went to the dating event at jade Buddha, which had the most beautiful view of the city over looking the river with about 18 matching dates. The hosts were really friendly and explained the whole process to make everyone feel comfortable. The night was brilliant meeting amazing people and we had a chance to mingle with everyone. The ambience was amazing, very friendly dates. There were drinks and canopes served at the event which were included in the event. Only suggestion I could give to improve was to maybe have seats closer to the dates as it can get loud with everyone speaking so you can speak without sounding like you are shouting :-)

Would Definitely recommend it anyone. 5 stars

• 1 answer
  • 8 helpful votes
Private message

Meet lots of people while shouting for two hours

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2018

I recently attended a Speed Dating event in Adelaide. The hosts do a good job of running the event and all the men and women there seem like nice people who genuinely want to meet someone new.

My only criticism of the event is the small venue used and the sheer amount of noise. Be prepared to literally shout at people for two hours while understanding maybe every second word they say. During breaks when I ventured outside my ears were ringing. The temptation for Speed Dating Australia is to cram as many people as possible into a small room. More people = more money. They even put tables in corridors.

A fun experience

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

The 1st time you don't know what to expect, but subsequent times, you get the hang of it. Becomes quite fun and exciting

Comments
Speed Dating Australia Official

Thank you for taking the time to support us, we really do appreciate our loyal customers.

Can’t wait for the next one

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

It was fun and a great night the only suggestion I have is that it was very noisy at the pub maybe space people out more so they can’t hear others as much thanks heaps will be at the next

Very unproffesional.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Yes l had the same experience, was told not to book again with them again & my credit card refunded.

Comments
Speed Dating Australia Official

We have been running for 15 years and can spot rude or "problem clients" such as nearly 60yo [Name Removed as this was not disclosed by Reviewer] quite easily. You sent us a rude, condensing and co... read more »

Great speed dating service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

The team at speed dating were professional, helpful and the location was suitable. The event was run well, on time and results were emailed out. I have used their services more than once and would consider it again.

Comments
Speed Dating Australia Official

Such a great night

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

I had a great time met some amazing people and the whole event was made fun by such a great team running it I will for sure let others know

Comments
Speed Dating Australia Official

A well organised event.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Had a great night met a lot of fun interesting people, Italian style food was very tasty, A Fantastic Venue with a well organised company ,
Jay

Comments
Speed Dating Australia Official

Adelaide Speed Date session 4 October 2018

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Was a little nervous at first meeting new people, but as the night kicked in it was a really enjoyable experience, everyone was really supportive and friendly.

Comments
Speed Dating Australia Official

Great night out

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

Great to meet new people in an organised environment. Will defiantly do it again and the ladies how ran it were very nice.

Comments
Speed Dating Australia Official

Great night meeting new people

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

It was my first time going to a speed date, and it was fun meeting new people and talking to girls. Worth going to one if looking to try something new.

Comments
Speed Dating Australia Official

Good Fun

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

It was a surprisingly enjoyable night. I went solo, as did many others - and here were plenty of first timers too (myself included). Of course everyone was slightly awkward and nervous at the start of the night, however by the time you talk to the third and fourth person you realise that everyone is on the same page. The four minutes go by really quickly! I had a lot of fun, and met some interesting people. It's a very relaxed environment, you're encouraged to let your guard down and a fun way to put yourself out there. Highly recommend!

Comments
Speed Dating Australia Official

1 of 5 pages