5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Customer service was great- very responsive and the team answered all of my questions. Delivery and pickup simple and efficient.

Fantastic customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Customer service staff and drivers were all very professional and a pleasure to deal with. The drop-off and pick up of the boxes went without a hitch, with excellent communication all round. Would definitely recommend Taxibox to our friends.

Just what i needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Thanks Taxibox was just what i needed to store things while i was doing a few renovations to my house. Delivery was prompt and they put it exactly where i wanted it and took it away with no problems. Would definitely recommend them to all my friends thanks guys keep up the great work

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

Excellent service. On time, reliable and perfect costumer service. English is not my first language but the costumer service always was 100%
Is nice always see a small in the faces of the Taxibox team.

Great service , Great Prices and so easy ...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

Was the easiest and quickest solution in regards to storage and transport of stored goods ! redelivery pick up no hassles and staff all nice and helpful too !

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Great storage option

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

Lot cheaper than other storage options - on time return of taxi box, great communication and assistance with all issues

A very hassle free operator

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

Reasonable cost drivers go out of there way to help and assist
We have had to have the boxes pulled out quite a few time and sometimes on very short notice and it was never to much trouble
5 Star operation
Brian

Efficient and economical storage solution

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

I had a 2 room unit to box up so floors could be sanded and polished. I picked the 2 hour delivery window 7-9am option; Taxibox to pick up around 12 noon. Perfect drop off and return!
Scott was very skilled at getting Taxibox into place ( and then removed) with minimal time!
Really cost efficient service. Will use again.

Verified Customer

A box load of stress taken away!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

Thanks Taxibox. Couldn’t have been easier to store, retrieve items in midst of renovations & get our stuff back finally! Super helpful, fast efficient service. And the stealth mode of your drivers was superb! Barely heard or saw them! Too easy.

so grateful, perfect service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

From day one when I called asking about Taxi box service, to the time of pick up and delivery, I found your services very sstisfsctory. I love the tracking service.thank you Taxi box staff..I will recommemd you.and price is very afford.
will go with you again.

Newstead

Private message

Very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

I ordered a Taxibox for a months storage. Their comms are great and the customer services reps are very helpful.

The boxes are smaller than I expected - 2 are definitely required for a 2 bedroom unit. I called up at lunchtime to get another one delivered the same day... and they were able to do it! It turned up 20 minutes later! Amazing! it maybe that I was just very lucky that they happened to be able to do that m, but it certainly impressed me.

The delivery chaps were friendly and very helpful.

perfect solution

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

exactly what is needed for many situations including ours which was temporary storage to prepare house for sale. The service was very efficient.

Simply Brilliant

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

A great DIY service at a brilliant price. Definitely ring them for a quote on storage or removalist. Thank you Taxibox.

So easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

I had storage with taxibox for over a year, and needed to access my box several times. The process for ordering access was easy and customer service exceptional. I always felt like my business was valued. I was even rewarded with free re-delivery for storing for over a year!
Totally recommend.

Very happy customer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

Excellent, friendly service!! Very accommodating to make it work within our time schedule. When we were packing we needed an extra box and Taxibox accommodated this at the last minute. We would definitely use Taxibox again.

Best ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

The whole process was so simple and everyone I engaged with from start to finish of being with Taxibox were so friendly and accomodating!

So convenient and well priced

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

I ordered a taxi box to store household furniture whilst renovating my house. The whole process was seamless, efficient and competively priced.
Service staff including delivery man were friendly and efficient. . Happy to recommend Taxi Box to all my friends and family.
Cheers Paula

Comments
Taxibox Official

Hi Paula, Thank you so much for your kinds words towards TAXIBOX. We're so happy to hear that we made the entire process stress free for you! Are you able to send through a quick email to jes... read more »

Just a little disappointing but otherwise a great service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

Hi
Happy with this great service but was a little shocked to be told redeluvdry cost was 340.00.if we had of been more aware of this would have stored at our address .apoarently this was written on the contract but I remember verbally asking when I booked via phone what the cost would be to store off site I was advised nil.just the monthly rental off 99.00 per box
It was not till I arranged redeluvddy that I was told there was a cost of 340.00 (in small print in contract )
Disappointing as we could have easily stored on site for no redeluvddy cost
Anyway busy lives my fault just very dissspounting as this delivery cost exceeds the monthly rental cost
Please inform people of this clearly as 340.00 is large amount when u are not expecting it
Due to this misconception we would find hard to use again or recommend
Thanjs

Comments
Taxibox Official

Hi Abdy, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback! We really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. This is a big deal to us and we want to find out exactly what has happened.... read more »

Taxibox Official

Hey Abdy, I'm just checking in as it's been a couple of days and we'd really like to hear from you. We want to make sure any applicable fees are being relayed as transparently as possible, so plea... read more »

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

Easy to deal with them. They always listen to our concern.. Will book with them again if we need storage in the future...

The best way to move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

Taxibox was a great service to use during our recent renovations. We had to move from a large house into a small flat for 6 months and this was absolutely the best way to do it. We packed two Taxiboxes for storage offsite during the renovation, and it was so helpful to be able to take a couple of weeks to pack (rather than trying to get everything done in the shortest period of time possible). We then had them returned to us after we'd moved back into the house, and everything has come back to us in fine condition. It all ran like clockwork. Thanks, Taxibox!

1 of 12 pages

I have swap of wardrobes One pick up from 50 Church st Balmain. NSW 2041 3 shelves and 5 draws then going to12 Leys Ave Lilyfield NSW 2040 to drop off to 12 Leys Ave Lilyfield pick up another wardrobe ,shower screen plus wardrobe door wardrobe door panel . to drop back to Balmain . Are you available to do this next week or before .?

Julie asked on Dec 14, 2017

Hi Julie,
We can offer this service.
For 1 TAXIBOX this would involve $129 for the TAXIBOX for the month. The first delivery out to Balmain will be free of charge, The delivery to Lilyfield will then be $99 and then there would be a final delivery fee of an additional $99 to get the TAXIBOX delivered back to Balmain from Lilyfield.
We currently have very limited spots available before christmas, please call us on 1300 87-60-87 and we can book you in for the closest available date.
Thanks!

I have made a mistake ,I don't need this service I wanted a removal of furniture from deliver too then pick up furniture and return with .
not what is proposed here . Thank you . julie

How long does it take from Sydney to Melbourne?

Chel asked on Sep 02, 2017

Hi Chel,

Thanks for your enquiry.

We generally ask for at least 14 days notice for interstate deliveries, although we're normally pretty good at bringing these timeframes a bit earlier if need be! Please let us know if we can clarify further. If you'd like to proceed with a quote/booking, please visit our booking page at www.taxibox.com.au/booking or call 1300 87-60-87.

Kind regards,

TAXIBOX Team.

Can I put the taxi box I hire in a place o my choosing”?

Billyzane asked on Aug 26, 2017

Hi BIllyzane,

Our unique delivery method means that as long as the access to your property meets some really basic requirements we should be able to place your TAXIBOX in the perfect spot for you! If access to your property is an issue, we also have the ability to deliver TAXIBOXES into on-street parking and options available for apartment buildings and those tricky inner suburbs! You can check out the full details on our website at https://www.taxibox.com.au/delivery/.

Hope this helps!