Labrador

• 1 answer
Private message

Absolutely fantastic, end-to-end.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

It didn't matter who we talked to or who we dealt with, everyone was unfailingly helpful, friendly, courteous and efficient. Phone service was impeccable. The drivers at both ends were courteous, friendly, cheerful and helpful. We're very, very happy and satisfied with the service we received and would use them again in a blink. Thank you so much Taxibox for making our interstate move as stress-free as possible.

Super Easy and friendly service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

The service I received on the phone from booking the taxi box to collection was informative, friendly and efficient.
I would definitely use again for a storage solution.

Friendly staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Staff throughout the whole process were really helpful, friendly and accomodating. Only suggestion would be to book early with your definite parking arrangements for weekend deliveries.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Very satisfied with the service, used 3 taxi boxes over an 18 month period and delivery, access and redelivery were all smooth and well organised. Also very reasonable cost and friendly staff. Will recommend to all.

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

Good service, friendly, responsive. Will use again and have referred many others to them. A + + + + +

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Takes 10 days interstate

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

I like that they are affordable and you can pack the boxes yourself. We booked two taxi boxes for an interstate move from Sydney to the Sunshine Coast. They don't deliver to the Sunshine Coast so they said we can pick our things up from the depot in Brisbane once they arrive. They said the boxes would arrive 10 days later on a Tuesday, but as we are only able to pick up on the weekend they charged us $300 extra fees for those few extra days between Tuesday and Saturday.

Comments
Taxibox Official

Hi Alice, Thank you for your feedback – we’ve tried to catch you but haven’t yet been able to chat. We’re sorry if the interstate process, timing and prices weren’t clear at the time of booki... read more »

Thanks for the great customer service and responding to my review quickly and processing a refund for the $300 extra fees. We will use those fees towards hiring a removalist to pick up our things w... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

objects from the dining room - antique so very delicate. care was taken every step of the way. easy to arrange on the day of pick u and no fuss when I emptied out the storage box.

TAXIBOX FOR THE WIN!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

For the amount of complexity that I put on the wonderful people at TaxiBox, I have to say they are the most helpful and patient service I have ever needed.

As far as moving house goes, what a fantastic service. You dont have the added stress of hiring a truck or van... AND THEN having to drive all of your stuff around. You can still access your items if you have TaxiBox store your stuff.

Its a moving service and self storage all in one!

A fantasic service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2017

Very convenient
Easy to organise
Employees very responsive to phone calls
Takes the hassle out of moving!
Driver very friendly and arrived on time
Will definitely use taxibox every time I need storage!

Best box of all

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2017

Just over a year of storage .And I had no problems when it came to delivery day .Thanks for keeping my stuff safe and sound.

Easy as!

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2017

Taxibox was super easy for my move.. Slightly high on the price but to conveniance of having something dropped to my home and all i had to do was fill it up was too much to pass up!

So well executed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2017

We had some thing to store for a few months while selling our apartment and then moving to a new house. The whole process with Taxibox was so simple, the customer service was impeccable, and the forklift drivers did such an amazing job (my toddler Thought it was brilliant!). If we ever need to store things short term again, we would definitely use Taxibox again!

1 of 16 pages

Hi and thanks if you can respond to the following questions please? 1. What materials the taxi boxes made from? 2. Are they waterproof in case it rains before I have packed it up and it is collected from my home? 3. How long can I take to pack up my taxi box once it is delivered to my home and before it is collected at your facility? 4. Can I get a discount if I pay in advance for 6 months storage at your facility? 5. Can I access the taxi box once it is being held in your storage facility? 6. Is there a weight for each taxi box? For example it it contains furniture? 7. Can you tell me which items that cannot be stored (besides the obvious items such as food, explosives etc, perishables?) 8. Do I provide my own lock? 9. Is there a cost for the taxi box to be delivered? 10. Is there another cost when the taxi box collected and; 11. Is there another cost if the delivery address is different to that of the collection address? Thanks, Sandra Angus.

Sandyoceanblue asked on Jan 07, 2017

Hi Sandra,

Some great questions you’ve raised! *rubbing hands together*, let’s give it a go.

1. The TAXIBOXES are made from a breathable wood composite that allows the contents inside to breath while safely indoors at our facility and avoids mould and mildew.
2. They certainly are! TAXIBOXES are delivered with a weatherproof cover which protects them from the elements, including rain. In fact, we have some TAXIBOXES that are left on-site for many months at a time.
3. If delivered into a private space (driveway, garage, front yard etc), you can have as long as you like to load your TAXIBOX! Under some circumstances (ie deliveries on the street or tricky inner city locations) there may be restrictions on times – see www.taxibox.com.au/delivery for further info.
4. 6+ month discounts are automatically applied whether a prepayment takes place or not. These discounts apply to waiving or reducing the final re-delivery fees. If storing for 12+ months and prepaying, we can look to apply even more discounts to the monthly storage rates.
5. You most certainly can access your TAXIBOX at our facility once in storage. This is free of charge. All that’s required for access is to provide us with at least 24 hours notice.
6. Each TAXIBOX can hold up to 1000kg of weight. This is normally far in excess of what most household items would weigh.
7. The vast majority of household items can be stored in a TAXIBOX. For a list of prohibited items, please see question 18 on our FAQ page at www.taxibox.com.au/faq.
8. You can provide your own lock, although most customers simply purchase our TAXIBOX locks at a cost of $10.90. This is completely optional.
9. Delivery of your TAXIBOX is free.
10. For mobile self-storage, there is no pick-up fee. If storing your TAXIBOX at your place, a pick-up fee may apply depending on the length of storage. See www.taxibox.com.au/booking for an instant quote.
11. Re-delivery fees at the end of the storage term are dependent on the suburb we are re-delivering to and the length of storage. See www.taxibox.com.au/booking for an instant quote where you can experiment with different suburbs and time frames.

Hope the above helps! Feel free to call us on 1300 87-60-87 to find out more or you can also respond here. Finally – you can also view our FAQ page which has plenty of information – www.taxibox.com.au/faq.

Kind regards,

TAXIBOX Team

What is the price for hiring a Taxi box ?

Cindy asked on Dec 17, 2016

Hi Cindy,

Thanks very much for your question! There are a few factors that can influence your pricing with TAXIBOX such as whether you're moving home or storing, the number of TAXIBOXES you require, and the travel locations. It can be tricky to give you the lowest possible price without this basic info.

That being said, we like to be really upfront and transparent about our pricing so please feel free to visit www.taxibox.com.au/booking for an instant online quote, tailored to your needs, or give us a call on 1300 87-60-67!

We hired two taxi boxes to relocate from Brisbane to Melbourne and stored for a month and paid 2000$ in total. Initial delivery charges were calculated to Dandenong and was free of charge. Do we have to pay extra 300$ for moving boxes from Dandenong to Berwick, To our new address.?its just 25km difference.

Dulangi asked on May 07, 2015

Answer this

Wow - we're terribly sorry for the delay in answering this! We've only recently seen these reviews on productreview.com.au and only came across this question now. I trust it's been sorted by now? If not, can you please give us a call on 1300 87-60-87, asking to speak with Kate? Please mention this website when calling. Kind regards - TAXIBOX Team.

All good!