Easy as

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

Was the easiest move ever boxed delivered on a Friday picked up on a Monday and after being stored for 5 months. No damages..will use them from now on.

Taxi Box where awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

Taxi Box’s service was Excellent, the box was delivered on time. Picked up on time amd accessible whenever we wanted. The sales and invoicing staff where very professional and understanding. Truly a great company to work with

Such a great idea!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

Used Taxibox for the first time and I am so glad I did. Worked out perfectly, every single staff member I spoke to was extremely polite and pleasant. Courtesy calls and hilarious emails definitely made this tough and personally difficult move much easier and put a smile on my face every time. Even though I was accidentally overcharged, it was fixed and refunded promptly.
Thank you for your amazing service Taxibox!

Excellent customer care

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Taxibox is very reasonably priced and the customer service team is the best! They are very helpful, kind and will try to accommodate your needs. Be careful about deadlines and timelines for booking re-delivery and storage visits as there's clear guidelines around them - they are included in the confirmation emails but sometimes not supervisible if you just skim through the email. I'd definitely use Taxibox again for interstate moving!

Highly recommend Taxibox

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Taxibox delivered and picked up when they promised. Our driveway is very slopey and the taxibox person worked out the best way to ensure the Taxibox was safely placed on the driveway. We would use Taxibox again.

Amazing !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

Amazing service , from customer service through to their storage facility in Alexandria,NSW. So helpful when I first loaded my pod, helped me pack it so I'd get everything in. Each time I contact by phone and go to the warehouse to access, the team are friendly, polite, helpful and can't do enough for you. It's been a pleasure and I would recommend for sure

Awesome service highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

Wasn't to sure on hiring at first, but glad I did.
Easiest process ever everything arrived on time no damages and awesome customer service.
Thanks for the easy state to state move will totally recommend you guys to all my family and friends.

Sydney

• 1 helpful vote

Moving made easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

Simple concept made so easy! I decided at 3am to clear some rooms whilst selling my house and they delivered the Taxibox that day and collected the next without a glitch. Redelivery and collection was even easier and service came with a smile. Highly recommend! Love the branding too if amongst the madness of moving or storing you get to take notice, again simple and clever.

Awesome service - has been great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

This has been a very handy service between homes. Thrilled with the service! Efficient and easy. Love the live tracking of where the truck is on delivery.

Excellent..

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

First time user! Absolutely great service from start to finish.staff super helpful will definitely be recommending to others.. thanks for all you help

Excellent Service on Time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

The service provided by Taxibox was very professional and everything was delivered and picked up when I was told it would be. Our pick ups and deliveries went without a hitch. I would thoroughly recommend taxibox as a storage solution while moving house.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

On time, and very friendly. All advice and recommendations were welcome. All our stuff was safe and sound. The gift voucher was a nice gift.

Excellent.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

Its refreshing when you pay for a service and its everything you would expect plus more. Customer service was exceptional. Very easy dealing with taxi box.
Thanks again

• 1 review
  • 2 comments
  • 1 answer
Private message

Crappy for interstate move.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

Advertised as flexible and take as time as you want. But you are allowed 14 day container usage.
Assuming you load it the day after it arrives, they then need 14 days to actually transport it so you will be stuck having to pay a full month extra storage use for the container so you can unpack it.
This is not the flexible, take as much as you need that is advertised on their website.
Worth noting as well if you rent a trolley you won't be able to use it to unload so better off buying one.

Comments
Taxibox Official

Hi Jax, Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, we really do appreciate all feedback. You’re absolutely right that we do look to be as flexible as possible (within reason) when it comes ... read more »

Hi Thanks,
One of your managers has contacted me and let me know you're changing your terms to fix this gap going forward.

Taxibox Official

Hi Jax, That’s absolutely correct that we’re looking to improve our interstate moves going forward. While that’s great news for our upcoming interstate customers, we can’t help but feel that you’r... read more »

Awesome service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

I had free pick up and I stored for 6 weeks they were so awesome and made it so easy.

great service, excellent friendly pickup and delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

Great value, very efficient, good communication for pickup and delivery. I even got free re-delivery because we had stored for over 20 months.

Excellent service!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

Used Taxibox a couple of days ago and loved it!! Very thoughtful and helpful company. They even sent us a playlist for us to listen to while we packed.
Highly recommended

• 1 answer
  • 15 helpful votes
Private message

Top notch bunch of people

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

They are very flexible and I can highly recommend Taxibox. At the end of my contract there were some items I didn’t want anymore and this could be discarded. Very good.

Regents park

Verified Customer

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Thank you Taxibox for excellent service. The whole transaction was super easy and I would most definitely use it again. The staff were amazing to deal with and I will be recommending it to anyone thinking of starage or moving.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

I have used Taxibox 2 times know and i am so impressed with your service and i thank your team for there great work and comitment to there work

1 of 13 pages

I moving out of my house which has a drive way on a slope. Would it be hard to deliver the boxes up the slope or do you have something that would work for this? Thanks Emma

Emma R asked on Aug 13, 2018

Hi Emma,
Our forklifts are usually pretty good at handling a sloped driveway, but if you’re concerned it’s a good idea to take a few photos and email through to info@taxibox.com.au. You could also give us a buzz on 1300 87-60-87 and we’ll check out the property on Google Street View.
Hope that helps, let us know if you have any other questions.

Kind regards,
TAXIBOX Team

Can you move Taxiboxes from Melbourne to Perth? Cheers

Kidon asked on Aug 06, 2018

Hi Kiddon,
I'm just a customer, try here
www.taxibox.com.au

Hi Kidon,
Thanks so much for reaching out. Perth is a little beyond our remit at the moment, as we operate purely within Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. As we continue to grow, Perth may become a possibility, but we imagine you're probably looking for something a little more immediate.

Jax - Thanks for responding as well, we really appreciate you helping out.

Kind regards,
TAXIBOX Team

I have swap of wardrobes One pick up from 50 Church st Balmain. NSW 2041 3 shelves and 5 draws then going to12 Leys Ave Lilyfield NSW 2040 to drop off to 12 Leys Ave Lilyfield pick up another wardrobe ,shower screen plus wardrobe door wardrobe door panel . to drop back to Balmain . Are you available to do this next week or before .?

Julie asked on Dec 14, 2017

Hi Julie,
We can offer this service.
For 1 TAXIBOX this would involve $129 for the TAXIBOX for the month. The first delivery out to Balmain will be free of charge, The delivery to Lilyfield will then be $99 and then there would be a final delivery fee of an additional $99 to get the TAXIBOX delivered back to Balmain from Lilyfield.
We currently have very limited spots available before christmas, please call us on 1300 87-60-87 and we can book you in for the closest available date.
Thanks!

I have made a mistake ,I don't need this service I wanted a removal of furniture from deliver too then pick up furniture and return with .
not what is proposed here . Thank you . julie