5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

I highly recommend this company for moving and/or storage. I used them to store our belonging (2 bedroom apartment), while we were away and then to return it to us for our new home. I found them to be very helpful and polite to deal with. Clinton and others went above and beyond to help us with our time constraints, which we are extremely grateful for.

Fabulous no stress moving & storage thank you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Fabulous and no stress moving and storage made everything easy boxes were delivered and picked up with no stress what so ever.

Verified Customer

Moving in and out was so unstressful because of taxibox

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Used taxibox for the first time .. Very co-operative drivers , punctual and most of all the customer service was fabulous . Found them very accommodating and helpful.I had a slight hitch when my boxes was dropped off as both of them could not fit in my driveway but the guy dropping them went above and beyond to find ways to make it easier for me . Really impressive .. Never have i found people so helpful in any company in Australia . I would use taxibox again and again and recommend my friends and family to do the same .. Keep it up guys

As promised, perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Perfect, on time and fabulous employees (from customer service to the drivers).
It will have been great if the box could be send everywhere in Australia through partner transport companies.

Verified Customer

Brilliant concept!! Made my life so much easier!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

A lot of people laughed when I told them I had ordered a "Taxi Box" but then I explained the stress-free concept and cost. Everyone's response was "that's brilliant" - I've saved so much time, hassle and money. The customer service through the call center and by the guys dropping off and collecting was impeccable. I purchased a durable padlock that was delivered with the box. Everything was explained to me clearly and in detail. I felt so relieved after realizing how easy it was. I would absolutely use them again and have already recommended them to family and friends.
Brilliant concept!

So much better than PODS.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

From the first time I spoke with Taxi Boxes they had a certain confidence about what they could do l spoke with Sara B and she w as s great to deal with I would recommend you to anybody and have raved about your service to everyone I know.
Thank you.
Regards
Derek Orton.

Saves the double handling

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

I really liked the idea of packing up the storage boxes then they take it, store it and deliver to your new address. Rather than packing and unpacking trucks at every stop it saves you from double handling everything. Customer service was good and they turned up when they said they would. Can't complain with that.

Move from Melbourne to Sydney

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

Used Taxibox because a friend of mine used them to store his furniture for over a year now. Great offer if you move interstate. Friday the first week I packed the box in Melbourne and Saturday the next weeek I unpacked in Sydney. I also liked their Gold Pack with boxes, blankets, sticky tape etc. which I was able to pick up earlier.

Would definitely use them again. Great communication and recommendation of pick up and drop off times.

Wonderful smooth process from beginning to end

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

I couldn't have wished for any more.
Smooth seamless simple booking process which was followed by regular sms's to confirm times and dates. Courteous staff who really seem to care, from the first call to the easy-going friendly driver who delivered the box.
My experience is that Taxibox is a great company which elicits fierce loyalty from customers such as myself. The best accolade is that Taxibox is like Amazon - they get it right, always, first time.
I am a deeply satisfied customer and feel delight and gratitude leaving this review.
Thank you again.

Excellent storage alternative

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Found Taxibox online as I was deep diving on options to put several items in storage for a short amount of time. Taxibox's website was very informative and within minutes of entering my information someone called me to talk through how it all rolls out. Basically you book a time and place, someone brings a box (on a cool little forklift) and zips off for a coffee while you fill it up. Heads up - hire a trolley from them if you have big items (I had a washing machine and they had a heavy duty trolley to transport it) - and I managed to fit that item plus a big table and chairs and other bits and pieces in the box. You get a padlock, lock it up and off it goes on its merry way. I called them when I knew I wanted it returned (to a different address, which they had no problem with) and once again the driver was ultra helpful and communicative and it was free of the usual stress around moving and packing. Can't speak highly enough of the communication from the company (text, emails and good old fashion phone calls - even on weekends) and would say to anyone take a risk on a new idea from a local company.

Great Customer Experience.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

The people, the digital responses, tone of language used by both and the business model delivered to promise. Thank you for being seamless in my experience. Will recommend to others.

Very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 07, 2018

Strong communications, delivery and pick up on time, good customer service.
Happy to use again and encourage others to do so too.

Reliable and better and cheaper than a mover

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

So happy with the way the taxi boxes worked out. Arrived at the time we needed it and taken away on time. We were so happy to have used them and will do so in the future.

Well looked after and well informed!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

Thanks guys for providing such a great service at an affordable price. From start to finish you made the storage easy and kept me well informed. The customer experience was excellent so thanks to you all on the phones doing a great job.

Excellent coverage and Network

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Excellent coverage and Network. Used for 1 year and did not find any issue. Will recommend to everyone. Excellent customer service.

Exactly what I needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Such a great idea. Quality customer service and value for money. I will definitely use them again in the future.

Excellent service and customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

We'd never used a storage facility before and so were a bit sceptical. However, we ended up using Taxibox for 2 years. Excellent communication and all staff a pleasure to deal with from the delivery team to the office staff. Would highly recommend. Thanks for a great service.

Labrador

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Absolutely fantastic, end-to-end.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

It didn't matter who we talked to or who we dealt with, everyone was unfailingly helpful, friendly, courteous and efficient. Phone service was impeccable. The drivers at both ends were courteous, friendly, cheerful and helpful. We're very, very happy and satisfied with the service we received and would use them again in a blink. Thank you so much Taxibox for making our interstate move as stress-free as possible.

Super Easy and friendly service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

The service I received on the phone from booking the taxi box to collection was informative, friendly and efficient.
I would definitely use again for a storage solution.

Friendly staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Staff throughout the whole process were really helpful, friendly and accomodating. Only suggestion would be to book early with your definite parking arrangements for weekend deliveries.

1 of 11 pages

I have swap of wardrobes One pick up from 50 Church st Balmain. NSW 2041 3 shelves and 5 draws then going to12 Leys Ave Lilyfield NSW 2040 to drop off to 12 Leys Ave Lilyfield pick up another wardrobe ,shower screen plus wardrobe door wardrobe door panel . to drop back to Balmain . Are you available to do this next week or before .?

Julie asked on Dec 14, 2017

Hi Julie,
We can offer this service.
For 1 TAXIBOX this would involve $129 for the TAXIBOX for the month. The first delivery out to Balmain will be free of charge, The delivery to Lilyfield will then be $99 and then there would be a final delivery fee of an additional $99 to get the TAXIBOX delivered back to Balmain from Lilyfield.
We currently have very limited spots available before christmas, please call us on 1300 87-60-87 and we can book you in for the closest available date.
Thanks!

I have made a mistake ,I don't need this service I wanted a removal of furniture from deliver too then pick up furniture and return with .
not what is proposed here . Thank you . julie

How long does it take from Sydney to Melbourne?

Chel asked on Sep 02, 2017

Hi Chel,

Thanks for your enquiry.

We generally ask for at least 14 days notice for interstate deliveries, although we're normally pretty good at bringing these timeframes a bit earlier if need be! Please let us know if we can clarify further. If you'd like to proceed with a quote/booking, please visit our booking page at www.taxibox.com.au/booking or call 1300 87-60-87.

Kind regards,

TAXIBOX Team.

Can I put the taxi box I hire in a place o my choosing”?

Billyzane asked on Aug 26, 2017

Hi BIllyzane,

Our unique delivery method means that as long as the access to your property meets some really basic requirements we should be able to place your TAXIBOX in the perfect spot for you! If access to your property is an issue, we also have the ability to deliver TAXIBOXES into on-street parking and options available for apartment buildings and those tricky inner suburbs! You can check out the full details on our website at https://www.taxibox.com.au/delivery/.

Hope this helps!