Fantastic Service. Took the stress out of our interstate move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

With the challenge of moving interstate and timing issues with when we could move into our new home, TaxiBox offered the the perfect solution with transporting and short-term storage of our belongings.

The service was very professional. The drivers at both ends were friendly and very accommodating. Great communication and real-time tracking of the trucks just takes the stress out of what can be a difficult event.

I would recommend TaxiBox to anyone needing these types of services.

Do yourself a favor and use this company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

LITERALLY every single person I have interacted with at TaxiBox, be it in person or over the phone, has be friendly, helpful, and professional. Your price point is excellent, your system inspired and your people are outstanding. Well done you lot for doing storage the right way! Special mention to the gent who dropped off my TaxiBox (excellent bloke) and the gent working at the warehouse when we unpacked from your Brisbane site (also an excellent bloke). 12/10 would use again for sure :)

Very organised systems

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

We were very impressed for both components of the process. Customer service was fantastic and it was great to know exactly when it was arriving

A great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

I went with Taxibox purely because of the convenience.
The service was everything i was led to expect, as long as the rules are observed, there are no surprises except for the excellence of service.

• 6 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Good service... boxes a little smaller than i thought!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Great option for those who are in-between homes
Booking was easy and customer service was great
Boxes were a little smaller than I thought. two of my boxes the wood had warped so it was really hard to close
I tried to order more boxes as I didn't order enough but no one got back to me which was disappointing as up to that point the service was great
weekend service is great as you have all weekend to load or unload
The tracking of the van is great and great communication
Would definitely use them again

Comments
Taxibox Official

Hi Adele, Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. Always always always appreciated! A couple of things jumped out which we really want to rectify - not least the part about nobody ge... read more »

• 2 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Found taxi box staff very helpful and friendly. Saved lots on storage and easier to pack the containers myself in my own time rather that hiring someone to pack my belongings into a truck and then re pack into a storage container.

I had a 2 bedroom house and it was recommended 2-3 boxes needed and if the 3rd box wasn't used it would be taken away empty with no charge. I ended up needing a 4th box which I payed extra for delivery the following day..
If your unsure how many you need I would recommend that you organise an extra one to save paying more money for the 2nd delivery. No fault of taxi box though.

Thanks taxi box - would recommend to others.

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

Incredible customer service. Extremely personable driver. Very enthusiastic company. Would definitely recommend this service to friends and family!!! 10/10 company

Exceeded my expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

The entire experience exceeded my expectations. The delivery driver was amazing! I couldn't complain even if I wanted to! Thanks!

Convenience and friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

We used several boxes and had to make some changes here and there and Taxibox was accommodating and understanding. I would recommend them and use them again.

Highly recommend.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

We used Taxibox for our interstate move, onsite storage and also a local move. Best decision! We were looked after at every step of the way with excellent communication, friendly staff, awesome wait music, taxibox tracking which was fun to follow and overall pleasant moving experience. Highly recommend. Thank you Taxi Box.

Outstanding service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

I have not come across such a professional company in a very long time. I would not hesitate in recommending Taxibox and would use them again without question.

Verified Customer

Easiest way to move interstate!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

Every time I called with a question the phone staff were excellent! The box was delivered on time, with a handy GPS tracker, I filled it up and it was moved interstate so easily, with excellent communication. Definitely took the stress out of moving from Sydney to Melbourne. Would reccomend and use again! Amazing.

Excellent Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

Friendly Driver with good understanding of customer's needs and expectations. Well spent money. Excellent!!! Would consider service again! No doubt!!!

Great service, convenient, check your re-delivery address.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

Great service, very helpful and cheery crew, inexpensive, would use again.
The only issue I had is that when it came time for delivery, I had changed my location to Wollongong (from Campbelltown) and TAXIBOX doesn't deliver there. Wollongong is a similar distance - would like to have seen some flexibility there. In any case, even if used as a storage facility they are very competitive.

Comments
Taxibox Official

Hi Cat - thank you for your kind comments. Sorry to have let you down re; the re-delivery location. We continue to expand our operation and hope to be able to service the 'gong within not-too-long!... read more »

Verified Customer

Excellent customer service! Easy checkout process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

I have such an amazing experience with taxibox as I did my own research and it’s so much cheaper to go with taxibox than other services. Easy process to get a quote and it’s even better when you go to their warehouse without your key and they provide key cut service on site for only $10 - no drama happy day. Another bonus is the warehouse staff is very helpful and friendly

Great help for our move(s)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Reliable. Helpful & friendly yet professional customer service. We moved 3 different locations. Taxibox is such a great idea after all.

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 answer

Verified Customer

Great service but administration could be better

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

We wanted to move in a couple of stages, so not the simplest booking, so phoned. First representative added a lot of extra costs so was about $100 more than making two separate bookings. Phoned another day and someone different did a lot better and it was $100 less than two bookings.

More flexibility re delivery/pick-up time would be good. We requested pick up after 11 a.m. and was told it could "probably" be done, but then discovered the evening before it was going to be 7 a.m. which was a bit inconvenient—we had hoped even if after 11 a.m. couldn't be accommodated, at least we might have avoided the earliest possible pick-up. Similarly for final pickup after redelivery, we requested pick-up a day earlier than originally planned and received confirmation email, but nobody showed up until the original later date. It would be great to be able to reliably specify a day/time window. Also putting the confirmed time window in the SMS that is sent out the day before would save a call to customer support to get that info; sometimes voicemails were left with that info, too, and sometimes not; so some room for improvement there.

Apart from these customer service and administrative deficiencies, the service was great. The pick-up and delivery was very well executed and the boxes were of good quality. We had them delivered on grass, and since it wasn't flat, sometimes it could be difficult to close the boxes, and it changed as the weight distribution changed, but it was still manageable; when redelivered on concrete we didn't have those issues. We only stored short term but everything arrived back without any damage. It rained but the taxiboxes remained dry, though not airtight so there was some ventillation. We were kept well informed throughout the process. The credit card charges were all as expected.

Would use again but with a little wariness regarding their administration.

Comments
Taxibox Official

Hi Ben, Thanks for taking the time to leave such a comprehensive and balanced review. Understand that you recently spoke with Jess – we appreciate the additional time you spent discussing this ... read more »

Thanks for following up on the phone and here. Always great when a company responds well to feedback. You'll most likely hear from me again next time I need to move.

Hi Ben,

Quick note to let you know that the 2-hour notification feature you've suggested is now officially LIVE! Ended up happening quicker than originally planned. Thanks again for your feedback.

TAXIBOX Team.

Practical, Convenient, User Friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

A very practical solution for storage of all of our household goods for a short time, with a couple of TBs remaining for an extended time. The convenience and timeliness of delivery of TBs was great and items were received in same condition as when packed after 18 months. Friendly, helpful staff via online chat, over the phone and delivery drivers. Highly recommended.

Will use again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

Love these guys! Every interaction was a pleasure and they made everything so seamless. Any issue resolved before days end. Will use them again

what a good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

we are very happy with this storage solution. easy arrangements, easy handling and wen we need the storage box redelivered it was easy booked online

1 of 14 pages

What is the measurement of the taxi box?

Brenda C asked on Sep 15, 2018

Answer this

2.4m deep x 2.2m high x 1.5m wide (from https://www.taxibox.com.au/faq/storage-calculator/).

As a practical example, we fitted this in ONE taxibox:

- small study desk
- two 2-drawer filing cabinets
- washing machine
- small round dining table (upside down on top of desk, filing cabinets and washing machine)
- separate fridge and freezer (upright; fairly small, but still full size)
- queen mattress (on its side, but not the bed base which went in another box)
- a few small things to fill the gaps

We didn't have anything that wouldn't fit, though sometimes it was a bit of a jigsaw maximising the space. We used four boxes to move from one three-bedroom home to another, but in hindsight we should have used five, because the "last few things" were more than we estimated and we needed to make numerous trips with full cars as well, which we could have eliminated. We also moved stuff from our garden (plants, mower, etc.) using a trailer.

I moving out of my house which has a drive way on a slope. Would it be hard to deliver the boxes up the slope or do you have something that would work for this? Thanks Emma

Emma R asked on Aug 13, 2018

Hi Emma,
Our forklifts are usually pretty good at handling a sloped driveway, but if you’re concerned it’s a good idea to take a few photos and email through to info@taxibox.com.au. You could also give us a buzz on 1300 87-60-87 and we’ll check out the property on Google Street View.
Hope that helps, let us know if you have any other questions.

TAXIBOX Team

Can you move Taxiboxes from Melbourne to Perth? Cheers

Kidon asked on Aug 06, 2018

Hi Kiddon,
I'm just a customer, try here
www.taxibox.com.au

Hi Kidon,
Thanks so much for reaching out. Perth is a little beyond our remit at the moment, as we operate purely within Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. As we continue to grow, Perth may become a possibility, but we imagine you're probably looking for something a little more immediate.

Jax - Thanks for responding as well, we really appreciate you helping out.

TAXIBOX Team