5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

The service offered by taxibox is fabulous. We were doing A renovation and needed things cleared out for a short term only. They delivered two boxes a couple of days apart so we had time to pack them accordingly and returned everything safe and sound 4 weeks later.

Verified Customer

Best customer service I've ever experienced

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2018

I would highly recommend Taxibox to anyone looking for a storage solution. We did a price comparison and they were far ahead of competitors. But more than anything, this company has amazing customer service, they absolutely think of everything. It's very transparent, easy to arrange, and the customer portal is user friendly. Taxibox somehow made the usual chore of moving house/storing items into a fun and easy experience. All of the staff we have dealt with (from those on the phones, delivery drivers, pickup drivers) - all were absolutely excellent. They were so helpful, enthusiastic and professional. There are no hidden fees, and no surprises (except for the gift vouchers and pro-rata money back that I wasn't even expecting). Our driver who delivered the goods was an absolute master at using the forklift (getting into a tiny space). Our items were all in perfect condition when re-delivered. We wanted to give an extra shout out to Andrew, who did our re-delivery in Sydney on 13/12/18. He was so friendly and helpful and was such a pleasure to meet. My partner and I have been raving about Andrew and the rest of the company to anyone and everyone. You will absolutely not be disappointed with Taxibox.

Great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Great bloke delivered the box, helpful in directing where was best to offload ( we were situated on a hill road. Only one thing that stopped the 5 star rating was that the trolley we hired had a flat and ripped tyre. Apart from that, great service.

Best customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Honestly, this company is such a pleasure to deal with. Feel like I'm talking to and dealing with real people. Would recommend to anyone.

Very good almost perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Great service very affordable and smart storage solutions and cheaper than others. Would definitely recommend and use their services again whenever needed!

Outstandingly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

The service I received from this company far exceeded expectations! It was easy to book, I was kept updated with live delivery time tracking. Benny my delivery driver was incredibly helpful, kind and efficient. He made a hard day so much better. I wouldn't hesitate to use this company again!

Sydney

• 1 comment
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Best storage solution !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Thank you Taxibox! You are definitely beyond my expectations- from pricing to customer service - I rate you guys number 1!!!
I had my delivery and redelivery of boxes couple of times - with different dates. Your staff are patient with my queries and very accommodating to my requests.
Due to delays from my builder I had to change my redelivery of boxes a couple of times. But Taxibox was just so flexible making the changes, promptly responding to my requests.
All staff I dealt with are amazing and helpful !
Big thank you Taxibox! I highly recommend Taxibox to everyone!

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

The team were great, from booking via the phone team to the very prompt delivery and pick up. Everyone was very helpful. I just wished they loaded and unloaded the boxes for you!!

Extremely happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

The best storage solution. Booking, delivery and communication very easy and professional. We had two boxes booked at different times. We wanted to get a third box but instead of a discount we were going to be charged delivery fee $198. Unfortunately, we had to go to a similar storage facility where service and product were nowhere near taxi box.
Thank you. We will be back!

Excellent Service - Highly Recommend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Exceptional service and such an easy process. Staff were nothing short of excellent and were able to help with everything we needed. Can’t recommend taxibox enough!

Great way if time need to sort through household goods before renovating

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

If you are after easy storage solutions ... look no further. I am a very happy TaxiBox customer. The whole process was extremely easy and hassle free. The staff and service provided was exceptional.

Fantastic Idea but not available when wanted

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

Sounds like a fantastic idea, one that would suit my situation... however they don't have enough to go around. They are fully booked for the time I needed them.

Comments
Taxibox Official

[Update 11/12/2018] Hi Drawn, We've not yet heard from anyone that matches your description, so we thought we would say hi again. Hi! Chances are you've found yourself an alternative storage s... read more »

Exceeded all expectations 11/10

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

From start to finish, Taxibox completely exceeded all of my expectations! From friendly customer service over the phone, the adorable emails from my packed Taxibox to the delivery and pick up drivers! Everything about this service was brilliant and I cannot fault it - I would absolutely recommend to anyone needing storage!

Helpful staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

I was in a bind and they really went the extra mile. I would recommend Taxibox to friends. Thank you

Brilliant execution of a great idea

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

Everything about dealing with your team and using Taxi Box has been fantastic! So convenient and so easy to access stuff along the way.

Perfect in every way!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

So absolutely accommodating to us and the staff were all so friendly and lovely. Even the guy who dropped back our boxes after 2 years was really considerate about where to place them so we could get everything out with minimal trouble. And so friendly and nice!

Why have I not tried this sooner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

Words don't describe how happy I have been with my taxi box service so far, great price great service and I was kept notified of progress the whole time, A++ for efficiency as well
I will definitely be a repeat customer

Perfect! Great service! Driver Danni was very helpful! Would recommend to my friends

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

Very convenient! Very cheap for value! Very professional. Driver Danni explain everything. Great service! Definitely will be using Taxibox again if I have to. Thank you, team

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 question
Private message

Booking through collection

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2018

If you are after easy storage solutions when look no further. I am a very happy customer of TaxiBox and never used a storage service before found the process extremely easy and hassle free.

The lady (so sorry forgot her name) who took my booking explained the service in such an easy to understand manner, so thank you very much. The terms and charges are simple and uncomplicated, without sounding to cliche, felt that my business was more a friendship.

Anthony the gentleman who dropped off and collected my box was absolutely amazing. He was extremely patient and explained everything to me regarding box placement and how the unit works. He's attention to detail extention beyond me and thoughtfully for my neighbours ease of access and safety.

The services which TaxiBox offer will be one will use in the future without any hesitation. Thanks to everyone who made my experience so enjoyably stressfree.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

I have been using taxibox for over 2yrs and can say that the customer service is brilliant, helpful with staff who go over and above.

All taxi box customer service team should be rewarded as they treated me with respect and kindness something that is very rare nowadays.

1 of 16 pages

What is the measurement of the taxi box?

Brenda C asked on Sep 15, 2018

Answer this

2.4m deep x 2.2m high x 1.5m wide (from https://www.taxibox.com.au/faq/storage-calculator/).

As a practical example, we fitted this in ONE taxibox:

- small study desk
- two 2-drawer filing cabinets
- washing machine
- small round dining table (upside down on top of desk, filing cabinets and washing machine)
- separate fridge and freezer (upright; fairly small, but still full size)
- queen mattress (on its side, but not the bed base which went in another box)
- a few small things to fill the gaps

We didn't have anything that wouldn't fit, though sometimes it was a bit of a jigsaw maximising the space. We used four boxes to move from one three-bedroom home to another, but in hindsight we should have used five, because the "last few things" were more than we estimated and we needed to make numerous trips with full cars as well, which we could have eliminated. We also moved stuff from our garden (plants, mower, etc.) using a trailer.

I moving out of my house which has a drive way on a slope. Would it be hard to deliver the boxes up the slope or do you have something that would work for this? Thanks Emma

Emma R asked on Aug 13, 2018

Hi Emma,
Our forklifts are usually pretty good at handling a sloped driveway, but if you’re concerned it’s a good idea to take a few photos and email through to info@taxibox.com.au. You could also give us a buzz on 1300 87-60-87 and we’ll check out the property on Google Street View.
Hope that helps, let us know if you have any other questions.

Kind regards,
TAXIBOX Team

Can you move Taxiboxes from Melbourne to Perth? Cheers

Kidon asked on Aug 06, 2018

Hi Kiddon,
I'm just a customer, try here
www.taxibox.com.au

Hi Kidon,
Thanks so much for reaching out. Perth is a little beyond our remit at the moment, as we operate purely within Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. As we continue to grow, Perth may become a possibility, but we imagine you're probably looking for something a little more immediate.

Jax - Thanks for responding as well, we really appreciate you helping out.

Kind regards,