Excellent coverage and Network

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Excellent coverage and Network. Used for 1 year and did not find any issue. Will recommend to everyone. Excellent customer service.

Exactly what I needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Such a great idea. Quality customer service and value for money. I will definitely use them again in the future.

Excellent service and customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

We'd never used a storage facility before and so were a bit sceptical. However, we ended up using Taxibox for 2 years. Excellent communication and all staff a pleasure to deal with from the delivery team to the office staff. Would highly recommend. Thanks for a great service.

Labrador

• 1 answer

Absolutely fantastic, end-to-end.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

It didn't matter who we talked to or who we dealt with, everyone was unfailingly helpful, friendly, courteous and efficient. Phone service was impeccable. The drivers at both ends were courteous, friendly, cheerful and helpful. We're very, very happy and satisfied with the service we received and would use them again in a blink. Thank you so much Taxibox for making our interstate move as stress-free as possible.

Super Easy and friendly service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

The service I received on the phone from booking the taxi box to collection was informative, friendly and efficient.
I would definitely use again for a storage solution.

Friendly staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Staff throughout the whole process were really helpful, friendly and accomodating. Only suggestion would be to book early with your definite parking arrangements for weekend deliveries.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Very satisfied with the service, used 3 taxi boxes over an 18 month period and delivery, access and redelivery were all smooth and well organised. Also very reasonable cost and friendly staff. Will recommend to all.

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

Good service, friendly, responsive. Will use again and have referred many others to them. A + + + + +

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

Takes 10 days interstate

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

I like that they are affordable and you can pack the boxes yourself. We booked two taxi boxes for an interstate move from Sydney to the Sunshine Coast. They don't deliver to the Sunshine Coast so they said we can pick our things up from the depot in Brisbane once they arrive. They said the boxes would arrive 10 days later on a Tuesday, but as we are only able to pick up on the weekend they charged us $300 extra fees for those few extra days between Tuesday and Saturday.

Comments
Taxibox Official

Hi Alice, Thank you for your feedback – we’ve tried to catch you but haven’t yet been able to chat. We’re sorry if the interstate process, timing and prices weren’t clear at the time of booki... read more »

Thanks for the great customer service and responding to my review quickly and processing a refund for the $300 extra fees. We will use those fees towards hiring a removalist to pick up our things w... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

objects from the dining room - antique so very delicate. care was taken every step of the way. easy to arrange on the day of pick u and no fuss when I emptied out the storage box.

TAXIBOX FOR THE WIN!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

For the amount of complexity that I put on the wonderful people at TaxiBox, I have to say they are the most helpful and patient service I have ever needed.

As far as moving house goes, what a fantastic service. You dont have the added stress of hiring a truck or van... AND THEN having to drive all of your stuff around. You can still access your items if you have TaxiBox store your stuff.

Its a moving service and self storage all in one!

A fantasic service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2017

Very convenient
Easy to organise
Employees very responsive to phone calls
Takes the hassle out of moving!
Driver very friendly and arrived on time
Will definitely use taxibox every time I need storage!

Best box of all

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2017

Just over a year of storage .And I had no problems when it came to delivery day .Thanks for keeping my stuff safe and sound.

Easy as!

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2017

Taxibox was super easy for my move.. Slightly high on the price but to conveniance of having something dropped to my home and all i had to do was fill it up was too much to pass up!

So well executed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2017

We had some thing to store for a few months while selling our apartment and then moving to a new house. The whole process with Taxibox was so simple, the customer service was impeccable, and the forklift drivers did such an amazing job (my toddler Thought it was brilliant!). If we ever need to store things short term again, we would definitely use Taxibox again!

Fantastic To Deal With

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2017

The move was from Taxibox Storage to another site ~ 3 boxes (jam packed containers) ~ Couldn't have been more precise with timing and the individuals I dealt with, from the driver to the office and accounts staff were all pleasant professional and great to organise everything with. My opinion is the storage is very expensive these days, and Taxibox isn't the cheapest by any means, but I would use them in a heartbeat again ~ and pay the premium because they have great staff ~ that was the difference.

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2017

I moved from Brisbane to Melbourne 3 bedroom house. The move was really efficient and would recommend them to everyone. The staff were very helpful and the delivery drivers very caring about how to make it work for me to pack and unload. Thank you all.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2017

I only had to move my room and have all my things stored for a few weeks. I didn't have much flexibility in terms of dates and times. The staff were very helpful and organised a delivery method and packing service that suited me.
They were also very punctual delivering the box.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

So convenient!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

2nd time using this service. Quick, easy, no fuss. Friendly no fuss drop off and pickup, was a breeze. Will keep using in the future. Thanks Taxibox.

- A Satisfied Customer A1

Easiest way to move!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

After looking for quotes for interstate travel (Brisbane to Melbourne) Taxi Box was by far the cheapest and best value for money saving myself nearly 2 thousand dollars! The service was great and all staff that I spoke with were very polite and helpful. On the nominated day, the Taxi Box arrived as scheduled and was Delivered on the nominated day aswell, no hassle at all! If i were to ever move again or need storage Taxi Box would be the company I'd look to and also refer to friends and family. 10/10!

1 of 10 pages

I have swap of wardrobes One pick up from 50 Church st Balmain. NSW 2041 3 shelves and 5 draws then going to12 Leys Ave Lilyfield NSW 2040 to drop off to 12 Leys Ave Lilyfield pick up another wardrobe ,shower screen plus wardrobe door wardrobe door panel . to drop back to Balmain . Are you available to do this next week or before .?

Julie asked on Dec 14, 2017

Hi Julie,
We can offer this service.
For 1 TAXIBOX this would involve $129 for the TAXIBOX for the month. The first delivery out to Balmain will be free of charge, The delivery to Lilyfield will then be $99 and then there would be a final delivery fee of an additional $99 to get the TAXIBOX delivered back to Balmain from Lilyfield.
We currently have very limited spots available before christmas, please call us on 1300 87-60-87 and we can book you in for the closest available date.
Thanks!

I have made a mistake ,I don't need this service I wanted a removal of furniture from deliver too then pick up furniture and return with .
not what is proposed here . Thank you . julie

How long does it take from Sydney to Melbourne?

Chel asked on Sep 02, 2017

Hi Chel,

Thanks for your enquiry.

We generally ask for at least 14 days notice for interstate deliveries, although we're normally pretty good at bringing these timeframes a bit earlier if need be! Please let us know if we can clarify further. If you'd like to proceed with a quote/booking, please visit our booking page at www.taxibox.com.au/booking or call 1300 87-60-87.

Kind regards,

TAXIBOX Team.

Can I put the taxi box I hire in a place o my choosing”?

Billyzane asked on Aug 26, 2017

Hi BIllyzane,

Our unique delivery method means that as long as the access to your property meets some really basic requirements we should be able to place your TAXIBOX in the perfect spot for you! If access to your property is an issue, we also have the ability to deliver TAXIBOXES into on-street parking and options available for apartment buildings and those tricky inner suburbs! You can check out the full details on our website at https://www.taxibox.com.au/delivery/.

Hope this helps!