Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Almost Perfect, but....

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

I wish that for Slow Cooking mode had

- Temperature settings to be possible with 1 Celsius changes (57, 58, 59...), not current 5 Celsius changes (55, 60, 65, ...)
- Cooking Timer setting to be possible up to 6 Hours, not current 2 hours.

These would be so helpful for Sous-Vide Cooking.

Everyday appliance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

Purchased Tefal Kitchen cuisine to replace multiple appliances cluttering cupboards and couldn't be happier.
Researched and compared other similar appliances and for ease of use and variety of uses decided on this one.
Good size bowl , cleaning fuss free , spare bowl makes changing between dishes fast , slicing chopping and grating accessory a big asset as well as steaming extra accessory for larger serves. Recommend to anyone .

Mount Eliza

I love this machine!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2017

• 5 answers
  • 15 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Apr 2016

Best appliance ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2017

I purchased this last April and use it almost daily. Love the way it cooks meals and does the stirring so I can do something else. Whizzes up baked treats in no time. Am now baking bread on a regular basis. Its extra large capacity is great for producing family sized meals. Love the attachments too, especially the slicer/shredder. By purchasing during a sale, was able to get both accessories and 4 yrs warranty for the normal purchase price, and do a 4 yr interest free purchase.

• 1 answer
  • 9 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Brilliant Machine - just love it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

Having owned a Thermomix for some time, I found I was not using it much and the reason was I really didn't like it. I found it noisy and just hated scraping around the blades at the bottom of the bowl. I sold it and purchased a Tefal Cuisine Companion - best thing I ever did.
Since owning the Tefal (just before late December 2016) I have used it a lot. The more I use it, the more I want to use it. It is so quiet in running at full speed when it does soups. I was always scared to notch up the speed on the Thermie. It is also a steadi
er machine with very slight vibration in use (unlike the Thermie). I have found my soups come up thicker because of the brilliant chopping/pulsing of the soup programme.
If there is any downside at all - all I can say is I would like to adjust the end of programme beeper to a bit louder, it is a bit too quiet.
Very happy with this machine and now I have added the slicer/shredder.

Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Good Machine. Different functions to competitors.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2017

I was debating whethet to get the competitor or the Tefal CC. I decided on the Tefal for the slow cooking function, the larger bowl and superior warranty. I was also concerned about the inbuilt scales on TM as I had heard they are quite temperamental. I have since also purchased the competitors machine due to the milling capacity the Tefal lacks. But saying that I have room on bench for both and each have different functionality. I love the slow cook function on Tefal CC.

Maitland, New South Wales

• 6 answers

Date Purchased: Dec 2016

every kitchen should have one - I just love mine!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2017

Just love the ease of operation, the great range of recipes and the fact that they reliably turn out just like the pictures & taste great. The instruction book and recipe book are both very easy to follow. The appliance feels safe - the lid locks down securely and there is no risk of getting steam burns due to the clever design of the lid steam insert. Very easy to clean and assemble/disassemble. I chose this over the thermomix (I have 2 close friends who have one and I've seen one in use and had a go myself) as it feels sturdier, it has a clea r lid so you can see the food while cooking, the steamer is a much more usable shape than the thermomix one and the drip tray works very well, and I can get support for any issues by taking it back to the store I bought it from rather than having to box it up and ship it somewhere at my cost. Recently did a cook-off with one of my friend's thermomix's and the Tefal cooks everything we tried just as well as the thermomix if not better. I found it was very easy to convert the thermomix recipes as well as some of my own long-standing recipes. I use it pretty much every night & am progressively getting rid of my soup-maker, pressure cooker, rice cooker etc. Recommend getting 2 bowls as have taken advantage of this a few times now & it saves time while cooking to not have to stop and wash up part-way through a multi-step meal. The external steamer is fabulous & works perfectly cooking over a sauce being prepared in the main bowl. Highly recommended to buy one - you'll love it!

Bayside, melbourne

• 4 answers

Date Purchased: Dec 2016

The best purchase I have made in years!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 31, 2016

Awesome for cooking just about everything! I love my Cusine Companion! Cooks pasta sauces with ease. Great if you need to cook quickly and if your working and looking after kids! It is also chops! Some of the cooking functions only cook for a certain cycle of time so if you are cooking larger batches of food take this into consideration as it will take longer! Its so easy to clean and really no hassle. I'm very happy with it and I think the price is very fair compared to the Thermomix. I think it's a better by and a better machine. We got some great offers with it when we purchased it. We paid extra for a longer guarantee

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Nov 2016

Cooking made fun again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2016

This has made cooking fun and the tedious washing/cleaning up so easy after.

Partner and I decided to invest in the cuisine companion since our little one has been needing more time and attention.

Some prep, press a few buttons, leave it, (repeat when needed), voila.. meals ate served.

Washing is easy as everything except the spindles/clip are dishwasher friendly.

After getting past the pricey initial investment, the returns we gain ie. healthy cooked meals, time saved monitoring in the kitchen, this now seems like a no-brainer.

If you're finding that you're tied down on time, and have no time to be in the kitchen, then this is the answer.

• 1 comment
  • 2 answers

Date Purchased: Nov 2015

Makes difficult cooking a breeze

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2016

I bought the Tefal CC 9 months ago.
I must admit I don't use it as much as I should because I just do things the 'old way'. I was making tomato sauce the 'old way' when I realised I could probably do it in the CC. Cut hours off the process and made lovely sauce, salsa and chutney.
Difficult food (to me) like risotto and hollandaise are a breeze. The fact they are stirred whilst cooking makes it set-and-forget.
The cheesecake and potato puree (mashed potato) are absolutely wonderful.
I have bought the attachments and I am going to make
a concerted effort to break away from old habits and use the CC frequently. I about to go overseas for a couple of weeks so I'm using the CC to use up all the fresh food that I can't leave that long.
I have a very small kitchen and space is a premium. Having a one stop appliance is extremely useful. I am getting up the confidence to get rid of all the appliances littering my kitchen that it replaces. One step at a time, though.
I am very pleased I purchased the unit and like 'showing off' at dinner parties the treats I can prepare so easily. Pop in the ingredients press a programme, rejoin the dinner guests and then serve when the Tefal CC tells you the delicious food is ready.
The extra bowl has been very useful when making multiple menu items. Cleaning up is a breeze.

Comments
Tefal Official

Hi Rosco, Thank you for your wonderful review. We are very happy to hear that it is saving you time, effort and precious space in the kitchen.The time that you save using the Tefal Cuisine Compani... read more »

Thanks. I am still planning what appliances I am going to give away that I don't need now.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Great Machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2016

Wife loves it. Comes apart easily for the dishwasher. Great bowl capacity which is really handy as we have a large family. The mixing blades are extremely easy to change. Wife uses it for cakes but mostly for main courses for meals. We bought our own kitchen scales as we didn't qualify for the starter pack.

Purchased at: Gumtree

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Tefal Official

Hi Gerald,
Great review on the Tefal Cuisine Companion! We are happy to hear that your Wife & You are happy with your purchase of the Cuisine Companion. If you ever require any assistance please let us know.

• 1 answer

Date Purchased: Mar 2016

No gimick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2016

I originally held back from purchasing this product labelling it as a gimmick. I was wrong. A very impressive quick machine. I was overwhelmed when it arrived, believing it too fancy for an older brain..wrong again very simple to understand. Cleaning is also extremely simple no dramas there, even for someone with limited patience? My only negative, which is only small is the cook book, which I think needs to be expanded upon, however, you can access more recipes from the nett.
ENJOY and TRUST

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Tefal Official

Hi Lorraine. Thank you for your fantastic review of the Tefal Cuisine Companion. We are so happy to hear you are pleased with the machine and love how easy it is to use! Keep an eye out on our web... read more »

Date Purchased: Jun 2016

So far so good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2016

After 34 years all my appliances are expiring so it was time to replace them: the tefal companion cuisine fitted the bill as it replaces my soup maker, food processor, mixmaster. The steamer was an added bonus upon purchase - I have made delicious mini puddings. I didn't want an appliance that was difficult to clean - as the blades are detachable, cleaning is an easier process. The double layers in the lid snap apart, and time will tell if the connection weakens and have to be replaced, along with the rubber seal.
After a month I have no regre
ts of spending the $$. It pays to shop around and also view online prices (which can be matched by the store as in my case). Definitely worthwhile to visit a demonstration. It was a pity I had to chase up where one was being held in the city, as there were none offered in the hills. It certainly has refuelled my interest in cooking as the tcc requires little effort & time in preparation & produces tasty and healthy meals.

Purchased at: The Good Guys

Comments
Tefal Official

Hi Christine, Thank you for your review on the Tefal Cuisine Companion. We are so happy to hear that your decided on purchasing the Cuisine Companion as your all in one Kitchen Appliance and that i... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 question
  • 1 helpful vote

Date Purchased: Jul 2016

Great food processer , recommend going to see an in store demo or utube

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2016

Great food processer my wife loves it and hasn't stopped cooking me fantastic meals and cakes, just put in the ingredients and tum on. Even a man could use it if he liked cooking. It is really worth going to a local store and watching the demonstration or if not near one go into Utube where there are heaps of demo's

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Tefal Official

Hi Rayc, Thank you for such a fantastic review of the Tefal Cuisine Companion. We are happy to hear that your Wife has not stopped making you fantastic meals you should really give it a go we are ... read more »

Bli Bli

Private message

Best money on an appliance I have ever spent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2016

This machine is worth every cent and more. Perfect risotto to kneading bread. It gets used almost everyday and sometimes 3 times a day. Love it. It's easy to use. Don't need a chip just a little basic cooking know how and how the machine works and you can easily adapt any of your own recipes.
Washes up in the dishwasher.
Nice and quiet. I have another thermal cooker that now sits redundant in a cupboard because it is noisy and doesn't compare in quality.
Big bowl is awesome. Different blades are also great. No more baby food, whisk attachments coming off or food caught in the blades.
Extra heat is also great.
Very happy with my purchase.

Totally worth it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 11, 2016

It saves time, while it chops, browns & cooks, I do other kitchen chores, meaning less time is spent in kitchen overall. Not sure why, but food really tastes better than when I make food without the machine, perhaps of the consistency in technique. Really easy to use and recipes are easy to adapt. You can easily work put how to make normal recipes using the machine. Super easy to clean & reassemble. Machine is really sturdy and compact, I like the capacity, perfect for 2-6 people. I just love my machine, it saves me time & means, for the first time, I look forward to my meals!!!

Purchased at: Gumtree

Brisbane

• 2 comments

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2016

As we have a VERY small kitchen I bought this to save cupboard space and get rid of a lot of other kitchen gadgets,but now I have it I love it Love it having artritic hands chopping veg was a painful chore but now into the bowl within seconds beautifully chopped veg, have been adapting my own recipes so easy wonder now how I got on without it BUT HATE YOUR COOKBOOK minus stars for it

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Tefal Official

Hello Gayle. Thank you for your fantastic review on the Tefal Cuisine Companion! We are so happy to hear you find the machine easy to use and it has been able to save you space in your kitchen. We ... read more »

One complaint I am trying to find out when the steamer and slicer attacchments will be in brisbane cant get an answer and am leaving shortly

Hi Gayle,
I can confirm that the Cuisine Companion Accessories, Slicer Attachment and Steamer Basket will be available in stores early April.
Hope this helps
– Tefal Australia
facebook.com/TefalAustralia.

Geelong

Verified Purchase

A helpful aid for a busy working mum

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2016

As full-time working mum of two young children the Tefal CC has been a welcome addition to our household. Very easy to convert trusted family favourites and frees up time spent chopping and stirring giving me more valuable time with the kids. Only negative was I purchased not long after release so got no freebies (second bowl "sobs"). Keep an eye out for a great deal if you do decide to purchase :). All deals aside though, I extensively researched the various entries on the market and don't regret for a second purchasing the Tefal. Looking forward to the new attachments coming later in 2016. Thanks Tefal

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Tefal Official

Hi Jess. Thank you for your great review of the Tefal Cuisine Companion! We are so happy to hear the machine is saving you time to spend more time with the family. We are glad it has become a welco... read more »

1 of 2 pages