Everything is great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

Great communication. Lots of help. Extremely fast delivery. And happy with all my purchases. Lots advices and consultation. Thank you very much team Tentworld

Replacing cast iron camp oven with spun steel

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2017

We have used a cast iron oven since 1980 with great success on fire and gas, but needed something lighter as we have gone from fwd and off road van to motorhome.. Expected the spun steel to not be as good as our old cast iron job; but we are amazed to find it actually better in performance, whether frying, stirfry,roasting or casserole.Brilliant on gas, we use a diffuser from ozpig to simmer and roast, with this we can even use glass pyrex on the gas. Wouldn't have believed all this until we tried it, and now we have the bonus of lighter weight, easier cleaning, and don;t have to worry about cracking it. Wish we had made the change years ago. Staff at tentworld in Windsor Brisbane were knowledgeable and helpful.

Guidance for Upcoming Vision Quest Campout

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

The staff at Tentworld in Tweed Heads Sth have been amazing, super-friendly, knowledgeable and ever patient with my concerns. I will be referring any prospective camper there from here on.

Disappointing customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Purchased a gazebo online and it arrived promptly. Only used the Gazebo once and noticed one of the metal clips was broken and stuck in the frame of the gazebo. No problem, these things happen. However upon contacting tentworld they agreed to look at the gazebo and offered for it to be picked up but this is not possible as we had a market that weekend. We drove it 50 mins to the closest store. The people at the store could not give a straight answer if it would be repaired or replaced. They agreed for a solution before market day. Got a call the next day saying they spoke to head office and would repair it but not supply a courier, come on! Said it was not possible. Really disappointed we had to make two lots of two round trips to repair an under warranty near new faulty product. Even willing to meet halfway was not accepted. Very disappointed with the customer service.

Great Tent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

Easy to set up even without practice!!, plenty of room, good having doors at both ends, seems good quality, took advice from an online video and bought a tarp to put down under the tent which worked a treat. We were more than comfortable even though it was extremely cold. Was surprised how quickly we received our tent.

Tremendous bit of kit

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2017

Purchased the Potjieking recently (it's a small mobile wood/charcoal burner) that's designed for an African cast iron pot. It was delivered in a speedy fashion and I was cooking on it almost immediately. I can see us taking it away with us when we go camping.

gas heater

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2017

prompt delivery great service not into long congratulatory comments over products purchased online ifpurchase still working after warranty runs out i will be happy

Exactly what we needed for our future trips

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2017

I wasn't sure that these sleeping bags would be any good because they appeared too cheap, but they've worked out great and have kept us toasty warm even in -3 temps under the tent. The delivery was fast and packaged well.

The item was perfect, for what we needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2017

I loved the fast efficient, service and great well made products, that we have received. We will recommend tent world to family and friends.

My Preferred Camping Gear Source

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2017

I compare prices before buying camping gear and nearly always come back to Tentworld. It has consistently cheaper prices on the gear I'm after and generally carries the brands I want too. I usually drop into the store for hands-on inspection and come away with the chosen article, but for this purchase the local store had none in stock so I ordered online. It was delivered within 3 business days.

Great gazebo

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2017

This is what I was after a great gazebo very strong frame , easy to put up, well worth the purchase thank you

Great product availability

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

The only place I found the 44Amp Hours Waeco Raps Coolpower. I found the online ordering but had trouble finalising the order so I rang the 1300 number and got a very helpful girl. Nothing was a trouble to her and my order was soon on the way. I live in country NSW but my order arrived 3 days later. Thank you tentworld for the great service.

Verified Customer

Great Communication when it comes to online delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

Ordered online. Dispatch of item happened quite quickly and lots of communication on 1 item that was backordered. No issues and would buy again.

Tarp

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

Great fast service kept communicating when item on back order. Items arrived just as stated.very pleased with ordered items .

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

Great product , great price , great service .
Pleasure to do business with you
Hope we can do business again in the future
Cheers

Port Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Outstanding customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2017

I had some issues with a sleeping bag I purchased from tentworld. The bag was a few weeks out of warranty but tentworld went out of their way to contact the company and arrange a replacement despite being out of warranty period. Quick responses and postage. 5 star service

Purchase of Led Lenser P7R Rechargeable Torch from tent world

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2017

I ordered on eBay, and the torch arrived 2 days later in Melbourne. Amazing service, best price and great comms!
The torch has 3 brightness modes, after seeing the brightest you think the dimmest is a waste of time, but whilst out camping with friends this weekend realised the dim setting was better than their cheap torches. The bright setting is amazing, and i guess the mid setting is what i ended up using mostly. The battery lasted the whole night and is still going strong - although it was not on 100% of the time.
The focus is really quick and easy to go from a wide spectrum to pinpoint, but perhaps the focus could focus even more/tighter and therefore get a little more distance, not much but a little (small gripe though - not even sure if that would be possible).
So for an amazing torch get a led lenser P7R from tent world !

Great tent and great service and delivery time

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2017

Great service and delivery timeframe. Very pleased and surprised it was delivered so quickly. Would like to thank this company

Great chair

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2017

outstanding service and the price was excellent, couldnt match that price in our own state. Delivery was so fast thank you

TAS 1198 Daypack 40L - Auscam

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2017

Recently purchased TAS 1198 Daypack 40L - Auscam. For a Backpack for that price I strongly recommend since others like this quality are normally well over $140 in stores. Comes with a Helmet holder that can be taken off or replaced (good for Cyclists). Comes also with compression straps, Shoulder straps & back padding very comfortable for a backpack under $100.

1 of 40 pages