Great service, thank you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Great service and very quick response. The called me to confirm my order and then delivered it ahead of time

Absolutely beautiful!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

The set is absolutely beautiful!! Can not wait for the baby to be born so we can see what it looks like on!

Beyond Expectation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

We were at a loos on where to purchase one of staff members a baby hamper and after a quick search, we found these guys. It was great you could build your own hamper and the price was so affordable. it was delivered within 24 hours!!!

Quick and easy gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

Reasonable price, very fast delivery, the new family was incredibly happy. The company takes very good care of their customers.

Review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2018

Excellent selection and great service. Very quick to deliver and recipient loved the gift. Highly recommend and will use again in the future!

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

Order placed at 2:30 pm, and the next morning before 9:00 am the gift was delivered. Amazing service. And the gift was beautifully packaged.

Awesome gifts and fast delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2018

Very happy with my order from The Baby Gift Company. Heaps of great items to choose from on the website and love the option of creating your own hamper with gift wrapping. Delivery was very quick and communication was excellent. Highly recommend!

Happy Parents

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

I purchased a 'build your own' gift for my friend and she was delighted with it. Shopping online was easy and delivery was really fast. An affordable option where you can get useful items with a personal touch

PERFECT

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

PERFECT only the pictures are too small for my eyes. I liked being able to customise my gift for my niece

Great price and arrived in 2 days!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

Easy to use and to create your own custom packages!The only thing I didn't like is the advertising stickers all over the package.
Great work! Keep it up!

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

Both my customer who receiving the gift and I really like the presentation of the gift. Great and quick service.

Fantastic service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Easy to use website, quick turnaround time and great customer service - hard to find these days. Thanks guys, will definitely use you again!

Delivered on time with care.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Lovely hamper, very useful for our friend. Great value for money. Delivered on time. Useful items for a new-born and a beautiful colour.

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

So easy to order online and when I had to ring they were so helpful and friendly! The gift looked amazing and the recipients very happy.

Gift hamper

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

Great options on being able to add a few extra personal items to base hampers
Easy to use and great turnaround from order to delivery

Fantastic service and beautiful gift selection

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

The site was easy to use. I got to pick and choose what to include in the gift box and I was contacted soon after the order was placed to check the delivery details. Received a note confirming delivery was done on the day of and it also included personalised message. Very happy all round with the service, quality and variety of the gift hamper

Easy, Efficient & Cost Effective

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

Quality baby gift delivered within 2 working days - we are a very happy customer and hope the recipient enjoys the gift :)

Fantastic gifts!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

So happy with the order, it was nice to find some different baby gifts at a reasonable price and a great selection to choose from. The recipient was very happy too! Would happily order from you again and recommend to others!

Beautiful Gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

The gift was perfect, the family loved it, delivery was fast and communication was clear, I would recommend this company and will buy again. Thank you!

Fast and lovely custom options

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

The delivery to my friends who just had babies took 2 days, which is very fst for regional QLD. Everything was affordable and the option to make a custom baby gift box with a written card is a plus. I will shop there again.

1 of 17 pages