Parents loved the gift - perfect service will 100% use again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Looked online for something better than flowers for a new born and found this website by chance. Great value and service. Parents are delighted. Even when I failed to put in the delivery address, one quick call and it was all fixed up :)

Beautiful, affordable gifts

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Very cute & very affordable. Great range to choose from. Fast delivery at a great rate. Will shop here again in the future.

Excellent Service and Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

We only saw what was online, however the receiver could not have been happier, great range of products. Picking what we wanted to suite not only the mother but for the father (wine) and chocolates for mum

Lovely gift ideas

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Easy to use website and excellent service - thank you. Your product and gift boxes are something very special to send as a gift.

Concerns quickly fixed

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Initially I was concern with the invoice / confirmation email as it did not have a dollar value. Trying to contact the company via the 'contact us' section on the website twice did not work then trying to ring at 0930hrs on Tuesday went to message bank. Thankfully Even called back and was extremely helpful with my concerns and wonderful to hear the hamper was received today.

Amazing gift, super fast delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

The gift box was beautiful, perfectly wrapped and the items were great quality and so pretty!!! Ordered the set on the Monday, had it delivered by 10am the following day...!

Recipient loved the gift!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

Ordered a custom baby gift box from the website. I was astounded at the great selection and price. The gift packaging arrived beautifully wrapped. I will be ordering from The Baby Gift Company again!

Recievers were over the moon

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

I ordered this gift for a customer of mine, when it was received she was so overjoyed. Thank you for delivering so quickly and such a lovely gift.

Great service and great timing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

Ordered on a Friday public holiday hoping it would arrive before the birth of our daughter. Returned home from the hospital after having our 3rd child Tuesday morning to find it was waiting for us. My wife thinks I planned it to be delivered hours after she was born. Thanks to Even and the team.

Wonderful!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

Great! Website easy to navigate and I love that you can make your own box with your choice of items.

Verified Customer

I thought service was dead in Australia and today I found it is well and truly alive

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

I ordered on line super late and requested urgent delivery. Not only did they turn the order around super fast, they also contacted me and asked if I would like wrapping and a card.
The wrapping was gorgeous and the packaging secure

Wonderful gift packs, great pricing and swift delivery.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

I wanted something a bit different to send to a family member after the birth of their baby boy. I knew she’d have lots of flowers and found these fantastic packs of baby clothes and toys. Choosing and ordering took about 1 min, delivery 2 days. Couldn’t be happier.

Just Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

A great gift that was delivered promptly and very happily received. This is the first time I have used this company and would happily recommend it to others.

Speedy, Gorgeous and GREAT value <3

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Beautiful baby hamper delivered next day to a regional area and fabulous value for money :)
The recipient was delighted - thank you

Lovely Options and Quick Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

Website very easy to navigate with lots of lovely options at various price points to spoil mum and bub. Prompt delivery and good communication.

Great hamper and FAST delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

Website was easy to navigate and place the order. Delivery was same day! Final touch was that the message I requested was hand written in a card to the receiver. That was great thank you :)

Great selection and prompt service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

I researched to find the perfect hamper for our VIP client who had just had a baby girl. I was impressed by the range of products that you could add to the hamper. Our client was thrilled with her gifts. Thank you again The Baby Gift Company. Highly recommend.

Lovely Baby Gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

Thank you to The Baby Gift Company. Have arrange several baby gifts from time to time for our Employees and their Families. Always receive great comments back about the quality of the gift and the way it is presented.

Baby gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2018

Thank you very much The Baby gift company. It was a very smooth and easy transaction with your company and you should pride yourselves on this.

Excellent Service and Beautiful Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

I wanted to send a gift to my cousin who lives overseas and I made a mistake with the address. The Baby Gift Company were very proactive and alerted me to the mistake, they were quick to make the change. My cousin recieved their gift the next day and was overjoyed. The Baby Gift company go above and beyond the level of service unlike many of the other online companies. Their products are of very high quality and provide a service which is of very high standards.

Thank you....