Excellent- sooo easy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Love that I was kept informed every step of the way. beautiful range and loved that I could alter my pack and add things.

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

Very happy with the service- products were of good quality and efficiently delivered. Make it easier to get gifts for family and friends at a distances. Also, every effective communication from company.

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

Your website was simple to use, and offered a great selection of gifts.
Made purchasing a present for dear friends who live a distance from me so easy.
Love, Love, Love it.

Exceeded expectations!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

What a wonderful service! I expected delivery around 3-4 days and email received to say my gift has been delivered - within 24 hours. Thank you so much for such a prompt service and so easy to order online too! Great gift selection!

fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

very pleased with the service - forgot to put name on and had a prompt reply for the information. just received msg from new mum and she loves the basket. thanks

Verified Customer

Great gift and delivered so fast as well

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

Beautiful gift box for our friends who had a baby boy. Such a great range and really good that you can add extra items. The quality was great as well

Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

Excellent and friendly service, with very prompt delivery. Great products and reasonably priced, highly recommended for these types of gifts!

Thrilled Mum

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

Ordered a gift box for a first time mother and once again Baby Gift Co delivered and once again Mum and Dad were absolutely thrilled.
Using Baby Gift Co website was so easy with so much to choose from.

Great service, quality products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Our friends loved the package. I love the idea and see more value than flowers. Very affordable and loved the free postage and prompt next day delivery. Great cutomer service also with up to date emails.

Beautifully Presented!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Beautifully Presented Gift for newborn. Great to be able to add extras to the Pre-Selected gift options. Great selection available. Well priced and very good customer service. Prompt delivery as well. I would highly recommend The Baby Gift Company, and will be sure to order through them again when my second grandchild comes along! One suggestion I have to improve the service even further would be for gift selections to remain in the shopping cart for a week or two awaiting news of the big day, without the selections dropping off within 24 hours.

Great service, Great variety and Great Value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

I thought the idea of being able to create your own baby box was fantastic! I used this service to make a personalised gift delivery to a friend who had just given birth to premmie twins.
I found it reasonably priced and the customer service was fantastic.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

Nice, smooth transaction from start to finish. Ordered on the website and was delivered two days after. Excellent quality too. Being the first time using the site, I didn't know what to expect, but will definitely be back! Thank you!

Absolutely thrilled. Arrived very fast. New mum and dad are over the moon.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

I made up a box and it arrived beautifully packaged and really amazing value. Thank you so much , New parents are so happy with the gifts. Perfect

Easy to use, great selection to choose from!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

Loved the variety on offer, so much to choose from. I choose to create my own box and the price was very reasonable. Delivery interstate was very well priced and was delivered the next day!

Quick and beautiful

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

Easy to pick a gift that was reasonably priced. Delivered the next day and met expectations. My friends were delighted and it fit.

Amazing Value Baby Gifts and Exceptional Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

By far the best value and variety of gift baskets online that I have found. The customer service we received was exceptional and timely. A redelivery was organised with no fuss as recipient had been discharged from the hospital. Highly recommend.

Great Service !

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

I ordered the box yesterday, received an email to say its on the way and got an email again today to advised its delivered to the person I sent it too. You've kept me informed all the way and the delivery was so efficient, I wasn't expecting it to be the next day delivery. Wish all other websites I buy from would have the same level one service! Very pleased and would buy again from your site.

Great hampers and quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

I loved the variety of hampers to choose from. I would not have thought to send little books as a newborn gift, but it makes a lot of sense. Much more practical than sending flowers, and I was able to add in a small bottle of champagne for the parents!

Great Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

The website crashed before I could complete my order but they were very quick getting in touch via email and assisted me offline. Payment was made over the phone and I had it delivered on the next day.

Fantastic Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

Easy to navigate the website, and easy to purchase the item I wanted. What really stands out is the communication, especially a personalised confirmation email advising me it had been delivered......you just don't get that type of service anymore these days! I will definitely use the baby gift company again.

1 of 14 pages