Next day delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

I was very surprised to receive a text to say gift box received today. :) Only ordered it yesterday afternoon. Melbourne to Rockhampton, Great Service. Recipients very happy with products. Thank you very much.

Great Response Time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

Was very impressed with the response time for delivery, given that you are in Melbourne and delivery was to Brisbane. Very nice product layout. The recipients were delighted! Free delivery was an added bonus.

Baby Girl Gift Box

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

It's a nice product layout - the box is nice with the pink ribbon.

I cannot open it up myself to have a look as I will be giving it as a gift soon !!

Very fast delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

I was very impressed on how fast our gift was delivered. It would have been nice to see what the end product looked like all wrapped up ready to go, but we were happy with the pieces, so got an idea. Also, I went with this company because of the selection of goods with free delivery. However, I found there not many choices for baby boys as there were for baby girls. The one i chose (Little Bear Baby Boy Gift Box - Free Delivery) was the only one of that kind for a boy, whereas the girls had two options to chose from. Even a neutral option such as a yellow, grey or green would have been great but in the end, I was happy with the blue one (despite it being the only option I had).

The perfect gift.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

The recipient was over joyed and delighted with the baby boy gift set. This was super fast delivery within 24-hours.

Verified Purchase

My friends were thrilled!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

I was impressed with the range of products available. The Sophie La Girafe Baby gift box was beautifully presented and I was very impressed with the next day delivery. Thank you!

Baby Hamper

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

Fantastic service and wonderful products. An absolute pleasure to deal with.

Congratulations and well done on a great business venture.

Excellent Product and Speedy Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

I was really impressed with the professionalism and service that I received.
I purchased a gift box as a Corporate present for a staff member and was blown away by how quickly it was delivered and how accommodating they were with payment options.
I would certainly use this business again and recommend to anyone who needs a high quality baby gift.

Well priced and good quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

I was very impressed with the products to choose from and the price was very reasonable. The fact that you can choose what you want and they will put it all in a gift box for you is great. Delivery was really prompt as well so overall I had a great experience.

Good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

The website was easy to work through. I liked that I didn't have to pay extra for gift wrapping and appreciated the email confirming my purchase and asking if I wanted to add a gift card (which I hadn't been able to find). Delivery was prompt. As it went interstate, I don't really know about the quality of the goods.

My grandaughter and partner were very impressed with gift.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

This is the second gift box I have had sent to my family each on opposite sides of Australia. Service has been exceptional and speedy and the gifts of high quality and beautifully presented.Ordered on Thursday and delivered Friday what great service.

Excellent quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

Very pleased with the items, the baby clothes are good quality items, service was excellent with very quick delivery,ordered on Sunday night and received them next day early afternoon.

1 of 10 pages