Verified Customer

Fast delivery and the recipient loved it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

I sent this gift to a client for her new baby. The package arrived really fast and the client loved the outfit and toy included in the parcel. Would definitely purchase through them again.

Creative gift idea

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

It is a great idea that we can create our own gift box instead of fixed item set for customers. Love the idea and will definitely come back to this company if I wish to buy any future gifts for baby or mothers to be. They love the gifts too.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

Online ordering very easy and efficient, lots of choice and so easy to add items as well. I was able to pay with PayPal and the communication was prompt in response and excellent. Also the company is Melbourne based and yet my parcel as delivered to the Mid North Coast 3 days later. Very impressed, will definately revisit. Thank you

Baby gift basket

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

Was great to be able to choose all our own gifts to make our own gift basket and was Really easy to navigate through the website to do so as well .

Adelaide, SA

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Would recommend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

The baby gift company has great communication and confirmed my order and all details were correct so I really appreciate that. My order arrived over night which was a lovely surprise to come home from work to. The box is so neatly packed and the products look great. I will definitely use this company for future baby gift purchases. Thank you so much!

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

We often use the Baby Gift Company to deliver our staff baby gifts. Their communication and service is always wonderful. We will continue to use your service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2018

Highly recommend! Bought as a last minute present and got delivered the very next day :) thank you so much!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2017

Thanks for delivering a present to my niece. I didn’t see the package but my sister was very impressed by the wrapping and contents. Will buy from you again when the opportunity comes! Thanks.

Perfect little gift!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

Even, thanks so much for the quick turn around and getting this delivered before Christmas. Great value for gorgeous products. I know my friends that are new parents are going to love their gifts. Thanks again.

Amazing Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

I would HIGHLY recommend The Baby Gift Company. I placed my order on 21st Dec with very little hope that I would be able to receive it by 22nd Dec (being last business Day prior to Christmas) Priscilla communicated with me promptly and my gifts were delivered to my office within 2 Hours of placing the order online ! AMAZING !!! Fantastic Service !!! Thank you so much Priscilla.

Great customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

Great customer service and super quick delivery! They even let me know the address was wrong and fixed it! Thanks

Prompt service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

Thank you for your help over the phone, and for the prompt service, baby gift was delivered on time, and as discussed.

Perfect Baby Gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

Great service quick delivery the new parents said the following. I received the gift you sent me Thank you its amazing.

All Smiles - Great Gift & Fabulous Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2017

Thank you for sending out this gift so quickly. The gift hamper was received in good order and the new parent loved the gifts. Great selection of products to choose from (chose a gift box and added additional items to it all to be wrapped up in one parcel), super friendly to deal with and very quick to respond to my queries.

Amazing Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

Great service, ordered yesterday and arrived today. Also received a follow up email. Very impressed and will definitely order again.

Great flexibility with product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

I like being able to add more than just chocolates and wine to a gift as well as changed the clothing size. Delivery has always been very prompt.

Super Fast Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Very pleased with the service and fast delivery. I will definitely be using the baby gift company again. Thank you

Fast Delivery, even at the busiest time of the year.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

I am very happy with the service I received. The product took 2 days to deliver during the Christmas rush and the recipients were very happy with the gift.

Great online shopping experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

I ordered a baby gift box for a friend, which arrived promptly and very well packaged.
Communication was excellent and I was particularly impressed with the personal touches to the service including an email to confirm exactly where I wanted the gift box to be shipped and specific details on the delivery, including time of arrival etc. which was very helpful, particularly as I was having it delivered to my workplace.
Great range of products and an easy to use website, would definitely recommend and use the Baby Gift Company again!

Newcastle

• 2 answers
Private message

Verified Customer

A stress-free and simple online shopping experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

I purchased a baby hamper gift for a friend. Ordering was a piece of cake. Communication via the website was spot on. Pricing/postage was clear. The package was to be delivered on Monday - it was. The selection of hampers on the website was extensive and the pricing competitive. Overall, a great online shopping experience.

1 of 11 pages