The Bare Body Boutique is offering customers $20 in store credit to encourage them to write a review, positive or negative. It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such reward. These reviews adhere to ProductReview’s Incentivised Customer Reviews Guidelines and may explain a spike in review numbers.

Review rating:

Fantastic quality & spot on sizing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

This is the first pair of swimmers ive purchased online that has fit perfectly and was true to size. The materials feel of such high quality! And shipping was fast!
Will definitely be purchasing again.

So Gorgeous

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Amazing service!! Staff were lovely and very helpful.
I was so excited when it came in the mail, it fits nicely, and is very pretty.
The colour is nice and vibrant.

Great quality! Loved everything

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

There website is tailored to be simple and easy to access and with regards to staff all extremely kind and knowledgeable. I ordered an item that unfortunately after my own purchase was sold, within minutes of placing this order I was contacted and offered replacements for the purchased swimwear or an option to wait for the next restock. Sells beautiful pieces and decent prices

Loveee so much beautiful style

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

Very satisfied!!! Sizing does run a little small still fits though, looks amazing on so can’t really fault.
Worn in the ocean a few times so hopefully doesn’t discolour.

Good range

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

Saw on Instagram and wanted to buy a few bikinis for Summer. Loved the product and colour range and the quality is good. When I ordered I was told one of the styles I purchased was actually out of stock tried to select another which was showing on the website but it was also not in stock, staff were however helpful to provide pics of similar ones as a replacement.

love it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2018

It was easy to find the store on instagram and browse the products. There was a great range of products and I found exactly what I was looking for high waisted bikinis. The quality is great and I can't wait to test them out at the beach.

Amazing!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2018

The quality of the product was amazing! I received it exactly how the models wore it, it hadn’t been altered with. The shipping was express and the store was easy to navigate. I will definitely be purchasing more items from here again!

Looks so flattering on

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2018

Very satisfied with the product. Comfy, flattering and good price. So easy to find as saw advertise on social media and feel in love with it.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2018

I have been wanting to purchase from The bare body for quite a while now and when the PIA set came back in stock i thought why not!!! They have been nothing but short of amazing sending me reminders about my parcel that is on its way and just checking in general. ♡♡♡♡

Verified Customer

My bathers are perfect amazing condition I’ll 100% be wanting to order more!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2018

I found it really easy to find what I wanted there was fast delivery and the quality is amazing just what I wanted!

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

I found it very easy to find exactly what I was looking for.

Sooo satisfied there is so much variety I love it!
Love the quality love the swimmers and love the home idea that you guess retail for other brands :)

Best Bikinis and Best Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

I went on a bit of a bikini spree purchasing a few sets before a holiday. The ladies at Bare Body were so good with communicating with me about where my order was at when I had concerns about it arriving in time for my trip. They were so helpful and it was probably one of the best customer service experiences I’ve had online. And of course I was in loveee with all my bikinis once they arrived.

Great quality bikinis!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

loved the bikinis that i purcahsed! products were true to size and i had no issues with sizing or style :) they fit really nice and are so flattering with a tan :) will definitely consider purchasing from here again! Fast shipping and no hassles.

Great customer service and awesome bikinis

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

Great range of bathers and they were sent very quickly, customer service is also great and the bathers fit perfectly

Customer service was amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

I ordered a bikini off this website on Saturday evening. On Monday I received an email saying the warehouse didn't have the size I wanted and the lovely lady did all she could to fix the issue. She recommended I size down but reassured me that if it didn't fit they'd be able to do an exchange. All in all, the issue was solved super efficiently and I received my bikini the next day!

Beautiful bikinis, fabulous service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

Absolutely adore my Livinia Velvet Set - the colour was exactly like the photos- a deep and delicious blue that every one complemented me on! When I emailed the brand regarding my second bikini purchased on pre-order, the staff were very helpful and speedy in their reply.

loved my cheetah bikinis!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

The store was easy to use through the Instagram page. Pretty satisfied with the amount of products but can definitely expand. Great quality. Love the cheetah bikinis, affordable but perfect!!

Great Customer Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

Despite the fact that the original swimsuit I ordered had been over allocated and they had no stock left, I was offered an alternative swimsuit in it's place. Service team was pleasant and got the issue resolved promptly. Australian buyers be careful to check where swimsuit is being sent from as if it's from an American partner, exchange back to US can be pricey for us. Disclosed in the product description area, so just check. Although I am waiting for a size up to arrive, I am satisfied with my transaction experience.

awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

The website was so easy to use, I instant messaged a lady names Lisa who was extremely helpful when I was worried about sizing and which bikini to choose. she helped me choose the perfect bikini top which fit perfectly and has gotten a lot of compliments from friends. overall, great quality and beautiful pieces.

Great customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

The website was easy to navigate and the purchase went through perfectly. The bikini is beautiful however it didn’t fit that great the bottoms were way to small in the front which I wouldn’t be able to wear in public. I feel that the no returns policy on g strings is a bit harsh considering it does not cover the front section of me. Love the colour and material. Customer service was absolutely amazing.

1 of 9 pages