Davistown, New South Wales

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Ok service but slow to send items

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

Ok I did a review before but I was quick to give a bad review so decided to change my mind about them as they sent everything I ordered had arrived safely.Only complaint was the time it took to dispatch some of the items and I understand that they may run out of stock sometimes really quick. Decided to give them another go

Still waiting for order.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

No reply with emails about order that I purchased 3 weeks ago. I have sent a number of emails and also messaged on Facebook, again no reply. I'm going to take this to the police re fraud matter, as that's who I'm employed with.

DO NOT PLACE ANY ORDER!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

Ordered FSA chain ring no confirmation email, no response but they didnt wait to charge the money straight away. Emailed then again no customer service and no reply what so ever. If you want to save your money DO NOT place any order to this website. I have already made a formal compliant to NAB to flag the transaction. Terrible experience. Never again.

Absolutely terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

No one picks up phone or replies to emails it’s a scam! Don’t think the company exists! My bank will be following up.

Verified Customer

Worst online shopping to deal with...

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

Items still on awaiting shipment. Asked to cancel it and send refund but no communication from them whatsoever. Only communication they have with me was when i inquired about the processing and delivery but after asking them to just cancel the items they are now not answering my email. Worst part is they have no contact number call. I have been doing a lot of online shopping in the past even international shopping and never had problem until i come across this Bicycle Store. I am going to ask the bank to reverse my credit card payment. Always read and believe the reviews, thing i didnt do before i deal with them.

Never again!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

I have tried ever day for a week to try and get a response via email with no luck. I will never buy again from them and would recommend that nobody does. I have no idea where my order is or if it coming? I am asking my bank to reverse the credit card payment.

Terrible service!!! Keep hands out!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

I have recently ordered a scooter, it arrived on time. However, the scooter proved to be broken and after repetitive attempts of contacting the company, they ignored my messages and did not even bother to reply.

Avoid the shopping at this store!

Sold out of stock item, didn't notify me and still waiting for refund

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2018

Ordered a backpack and after receiving an email saying item was awaiting shipment, waited more than a week nothing arrived. It was only after I followed up with them asking where it was and they said oh sorry, we don't have that backpack - even though it was still shown on the website. They gave me the "option" of a refund. Still waiting for get my money back..... Very dodgy. They used the excuse that they dont know how to change the photo on the website so it is still up there.

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Came through with the goods.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2018

After reading the bad reviews i was very dubious about ordering from this store. The scooter i was after was quite a bit cheaper with their discount applied, so i gave the bicycle store a go. They did everything as expected. Got an order confirmation straight away. An order sent email a day later with aust post tracking and the scooter arrived within the week. The phone number on their website doesn't work and the scooter was sent from Melbourne. Maybe they need to update their website. Im not family or know these people. Just gave them a go and all was good.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Nuriootpa

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Uncontactable about missing parts

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

I ordered a strider14x balance bike with pedal kit for my son and upon receiving it realized the pedals were missing. No contact number and 5 emails later still no response. Many others on here have said the same thing. Will never buy or recommend the bicycle store again.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Customer

Worst communication ever experienced, poor service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2018

Ordered a part and received an email same day that my order was awaiting shipment. Then 3 days later received an email that they didn't even have the part and blamed the computer stock system. Offered me store credit or a refund. I asked about an equivalent alternative. An inferior one was offered so I asked for a refund. No further correspondence has been received after more than 24 hours. As there is no phone contact listed, have now lodged a transaction dispute with my bank to retrieve funds

What a waste of time and effort

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

One of my favourites

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

I have now placed 3 orders through them and each one of them has been great. Wide range of products at a sharp price and delivered on time. I have had to return a jersey which was too small. Their customer service was helpful and courteous. I was offered a full credit including the shipment cost.
I will buy from them again.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

AVOID AVOID AVOID

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2018

I have tried to buy items of this website twice. Both times the item was never in stock and I was offered upgrades that cost less than the original item. The second time I asked for a refund and it took over a week and an excessive number of emails from me before they gave me my money back. I posted a review on here before they refunded me and when they were ignoring my request. Since then they’ve messaged me twice on here, harassing me to take down my review because “they gave me a refund”. If only they’d been so proactive about giving me my money back. I still recommend you avoid them because:
1) I’ve ordered from them twice and on both occasions they didn’t actual have the item I’d purchased
2) they took weeks to ship the replacement for my first purchase
3) they took ages to refund my money the second time
4) their customer service was pretty unhelpful on both occasions and slow to respond
5) they care more about pestering customers to change reviews than they do actually serving their customers

Terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2018

I ordered couple of items from the site. It was advised that the order will be shipped in 1-3 days. After several follow ups - the order wasn't shipped and no response on the status. Started dispute through Paypal, so will likely be compensated by Paypal. When buying from dodgy sites like this, it is better to use PayPal to get some protection. But unfortunately wasted time with this vendor.

Not Recommended ! These guys are just middle men

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

Absolute rubbish .. do not buy from these people. Online shop that is really only a middle man with very poor customer service. Placed order and 3 days later the status is still waiting. Emailed them, no response.

Never use!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

Had a $200+ delivery. They provided the wrong tracking number and messed up the delivery details. Never got the package and they are refusing a refund. Avoid this store

Avoid - No communication

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Recieved product promptly... However, returned for a refund as not suitable. Followed return guidelines... sent by tracked parcel. Have not received a refund 1 month later. Will not respond to emails. No phone number!!! I have started a dispute transaction through my bank.

Terrible Service - Avoid

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

Product (Fox helmet) was not as described. It has now been a week with no response despite multiple follow up emails. Convenient that no phone number is provided anywhere on their site. Avoid.

No communication at all

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

No communications or response of any type. Items were in stock marked as ready to ship then nothing for weeks. Auto generated email told me items would ship in 1 to 3 days. Never received this email. Can not contact anyone from this site. Starting to think this is a fake site and I have lost my money.

Worst online shop experience in Australia ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

I still have not received my items 3 weeks later. Poor communication – told that one of the items on the shopping list was not available one week after payment had been made. I don't even know that is even under AuDA rules. Stay away from this online shop.

1 of 6 pages