Believe the bad reviews

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

They advertised a great price on spokes so I bought a few extra things for the free shipping. They sent the wrong spokes. After several emails including pictures to explain the difference between a plain and butted spoke they agreed and said they'd give credit. I order some additional spokes and a few more for a second wheel and paid the extra money. After another week I was told they were out of stock. I ask for another type of spoke. 5 more days past. Yes they had that but not in black. I said silver was OK. A few more days and nothing. I write to ask what's going on and can I have my money back if they don't have the stock. They reply OK sorry we can't help you on this occasion. All this has taken over a month now and I still don't have a refund!

• 16 helpful votes

Verified Customer

The negative reviews are all true

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

I wish I read the reviews before buying from this store. It's been 10 days and our order it still "waiting shipment". There's no phone number to call and they don't reply to emails. The claim that they "ship within 1-3 days" is absolutely wrong. Don't shop here.

Weipa

• 2 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Better range than most and competitive prices.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2017

I have used this store few times now. They have a good range of bike accessories and reasonable prices. A lot of the online shops don't have a good range of BMX race parts. This shop has some items - at least basics like tyres and tubes. Delivery is by Australia post which takes a while in remote areas of NT but does arrive eventually.

COFFS HARBOUR

• 3 answers

Verified Customer

Prompt Service with the best Price.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

A great value product at the best price around and does the job on my Giant Contend 2.
Very prompt service, pump packaged well what else could you ask for.
Well done dudes.

Verified Customer

They are really lifting their game

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

I was very hesitant to buy off this store after i read all the reviews. There were so many bad reviews, but I decided to give them a go. They had the products that I wanted at the best price that I could find anywhere. I bought 2 strider sports balance bikes and received the bikes in a weeks time. I was given a tracking number and everything was delivered on time, actually a day a head of schedule. I put the bikes together last night and could not be happier with the service I received from this store.

Good Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

Last week I purchased the incorrect tyres...my fault entirely. I contacted bicyclestore and they were happy to exchange them for me. They even posted the new tyres out to me free of charge..thank you
The tyres are now on my bike and I am very happy.

Narraweena

Best service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

I place my order and when it arrived one part came with a faulty light. Alex was amazing and replaced it no questions asked and kept me informed all the way. Will definitely order more products from this company.

Slow

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

11 days to send my purchase from Victoria to southern NSW. Will not shop here again if I am actually waiting on something.

Exceeded expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Good communications and a newer model of the product arrived on time! Very pleased with the
service and the discont price and special offer.

Really good experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

Great experience when purchasing panier bags for my bike. Good communication about a product that was out of stock, given an option of free upgrade and I took it. Product arrived on time as promised. Would definitely buy from them again.

• 5 helpful votes
Private message

Do not use this company. product not complete

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2017

Recently purchased a product all went well until I received the incomplete child's bike seat. If you have a problem with a product from this company do not expect it to get sorted out. Pay the extra few dollars and go to a reputable company. You have been warned.

Private message

Maybe I got them on a good day!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

My order arrived promptly and was accurate. I'd goofed with one item and visited their premises where I received pleasant help to exchange the item.

It was all good as far a I'm concerned

Private message

Quick to post but item never arrived

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2017

Quick to post but item never arrived. I have raised a dispute with Australia Post. I've tried to contact the Bicycle store however I'm getting no response back from them apart from the automated email. I'm going to try and get my money back from the bank but I'm not liking my chances. I should have read all these reviews before buying from them. Rookie mistake. I'll not be buying from these guys in the future.

Australia

Customer Service very un-responsive

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

They advertised shipping within 2-3 working days. The items never arrived, they don't have a telephone number for customer service. I contacted them via email requesting a status update on multiple occasions, they don't respond to customer enquiries quickly and didn't keep me informed on what's going on. I had enough of waiting and asked for a full refund.. but didn't hear back from them. Finally decided to lodge a dispute with PayPal and managed to get my money back. In their final communication with me I was informed that I would receive a full refund and that the bike rack I paid for was out of stock - I did note that their website did not indicate that the item was out of stock. Would have also been good to have know that they don't have stock of the item I initially bought it

North Perth

• 1 answer
  • 4 helpful votes

Terrible service - DO NOT BUY from this store

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2017

Placed a large clothing order around Xmas. All Items arrived eventually but due to sizing problems with a couple of Items, they had to be returned. I applied for a store credit for these Items which was processed and duly credited to my account.
This Is where the fun starts. I was unable to login to my account for some reason and the 'password reset' option does nothing. Emails over the last 3 weeks have all gone unanswered except for the automated response.
I will continue trying to make contact but with no phone number and based on the other recent reviews, things are not looking good.
Save yourself the pain and avoid this online shop.
UPDATE 28/02/2017 - received a response today and have sorted out the account issue. There were some problems with a return email they sent about a week ago. Anyways, I've placed a new order to use up the store credit and we will see how it goes. Will update this review accordingly.

Halls Head

Private message

Zero Contact, worst online shopping experience.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2017

Placed order and my credit card was debited. Was advised no stock. Since then I have tried to contact the store to arrange a substitute or refund but I have not heard anything from and keep getting the same automated response. Am trying thru PayPal to resolve. Also they don't have a phone number??? Do not buy from this store no matter how cheap things seem.

Infuriating incompetence

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

The bike basket I ordered arrived, after some delay, but without fitting instructions or parts list. I emailed for these, and was sent a video showing how to fit quite a different basket. It also became apparent from checking their online pix that a crucial bracket had not been supplied. So I sent them a photo of what I had received, requesting that missing item. No reply, other than standard disclaimer about shortage of staff, hence delayed response. Took bike + basket in desperation to excellent local bike shop (Standish, Unley Rd, Adelaide), who told me that the two stem fittings included were both for kids' bikes, and anyway only one was needed. This mob are plainly out of their depth in terms of customer service and quality control. You have been warned.

Avoid at all costs

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

Ordering and receiving the product was fine but it wasn't suitable (and had a fault), I was advised to return it and that's where the trouble began. No communication possible since then - no response to multiple emails over several months and no telephone number anywhere! Contacted Consumer Affairs, currently hoping my credit card company can help. I cannot believe a business can behave in this way.

DISGUSTING Service TERRIBLE Communication RIDICULOUS processing times

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

22 Jan doing some late night shopping and purchased a number of items from these guys - NEVER AGAIN !! Nothing has arrived No sign of them shipping anything and the only communication received was a poorly worded email:
Thank you for your email.

We are closed on Saturday, Sundays & Public holidays.

Due to staff shortages response times may be slightly longer than usual, we are currently experiencing 24-48 working hours days, so please be patient and sorry for any inconveniences.

Regards,
[name removed]

I have sent 7 emails and only one reply - no contact number - no sign of any customer service and especially no sign of my order. Totally disgusted and will never shop with these primary school students ever again - this is a case of BUYER BEWARE - now having to raise a dispute with Paypal to get my money back, what a hassle and waste of my time and effort - Do not shop with these people.

Sydney

• 1 question
  • 3 answers
  • 7 helpful votes
Private message

Very slow delivery times, terirble communication, do not hold items in stock

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2017

10 days after placing my order it was not yet posted. I emailed and received a reply four days later. They sent a generic response saying some items might not be in stock. I asked for the order to be cancelled, two days later they posted it. They do not have a phone number listed and are very slow to respond to emails. I would like to support Australian businesses but buying from this retailer is a mistake, be warned.

1 of 5 pages