Looks like it is a scam

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2018

Looks like it is a scam - I ordered couple of items from the site. It was advised that the order will be shipped in 1-3 days. After several follow ups - the order wasn't shipped and no response on the status. Started dispute through Paypal, so will likely be compensated by Paypal. When buying from dodgy sites like this, it is better to use PayPal to get some protection. But unfortunately wasted time with this vendor.

Not Recommended ! These guys are just middle men

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

Absolute rubbish .. do not buy from these people. Online shop that is really only a middle man with very poor customer service. Placed order and 3 days later the status is still waiting. Emailed them, no response.

Never use!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

Had a $200+ delivery. They provided the wrong tracking number and messed up the delivery details. Never got the package and they are refusing a refund. Avoid this store

Avoid - No communication

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Recieved product promptly... However, returned for a refund as not suitable. Followed return guidelines... sent by tracked parcel. Have not received a refund 1 month later. Will not respond to emails. No phone number!!! I have started a dispute transaction through my bank.

Terrible Service - Avoid

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

Product (Fox helmet) was not as described. It has now been a week with no response despite multiple follow up emails. Convenient that no phone number is provided anywhere on their site. Avoid.

No communication at all

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

No communications or response of any type. Items were in stock marked as ready to ship then nothing for weeks. Auto generated email told me items would ship in 1 to 3 days. Never received this email. Can not contact anyone from this site. Starting to think this is a fake site and I have lost my money.

Worst online shop experience in Australia ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

I still have not received my items 3 weeks later. Poor communication – told that one of the items on the shopping list was not available one week after payment had been made. I don't even know that is even under AuDA rules. Stay away from this online shop.

LG Jacket was perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

I ordered a Shimano bike chain, chain links and an LG windbreaker jacket. The delivery was quick and accurate and I love the jacket! The online size guide was good and the jacket was a near perfect fit.

• 11 helpful votes
Private message

Never Again with this Shop.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2018

Ordered 2 tires that were listed as available and nothing for 9 days from Melbourne to Sydney. They still haven't been sent and they obviously don't have them. I have emailed twice but have received no reply. They have no phone number. They are really dodgy. They take your money when the items are not in stock and then just make you wait. If you think there are bad reviews here, look at their Facebook page. I will try to retrieve my money through Paypal and never shop with this company again. My mistake for not reading these reviews first.

Bad customer experience - beware!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Sold a faulty product, paid postage to return and now told they have to confirm with manufacturer that the product is in fact faulty. No phone number to contact them or street address, they have no regard for consumer laws, I am entitled to a refund.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

Good price and fast delivery - ordered on Monday evening and received Thursday morning. Was a bit worried initially after reading the bad reviews but couldn't be happier. Will be ordering from this company again. Thank you!

Brilliant service, very happy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2018

I bought a mirror that plugged into the handle bar. It was always being jarred out of alignment, repeatedly fell off and finally cracked. Contacted Bicycle Store and told them the item was rubbish. A lovely salesperson named Eliza offered to replace or substitute the mirror. I therefore exchanged it with a wrist mounted mirror and it arrived a week later. Absolutely brilliant, friendly and prompt service, very happy.

Slow to post and no customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

I ordered a chain ring six days ago (in stock), got an order confirmation email and another saying I'd be notified when the item was on its way, and have heard nothing since. They have no listed phone number, and haven't responded to an email I sent 1.5 days ago. I get parts faster from Chain Reaction overseas. (I'm in Melbourne, Australia). My bike is out of action until the cog arrives.

Tweed Heads West

• 1 comment
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Six days to ship BB tool. That's Ridiculous and Screams Incompetents.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

Okay I ordered 2 items Wednesday morning. They send me email order is packed ready to send. Then 2 days later being Friday, email; we only have 1 of the 2 items you ordered in stock (computer error). Or by the way you'll have to wait 5 working days for a refund, because of this and that, RANDOM EXCUSE. It's Tuesday another email we have sent your item... So 6 days from when I ordered including weekend to ship 1 item. Delivery 30th of Jan... Nice work... No wonder some of us shop overseas. Get much better service...

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Believe the bad reviews

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

They advertised a great price on spokes so I bought a few extra things for the free shipping. They sent the wrong spokes. After several emails including pictures to explain the difference between a plain and butted spoke they agreed and said they'd give credit. I order some additional spokes and a few more for a second wheel and paid the extra money. After another week I was told they were out of stock. I ask for another type of spoke. 5 more days past. Yes they had that but not in black. I said silver was OK. A few more days and nothing. I write to ask what's going on and can I have my money back if they don't have the stock. They reply OK sorry we can't help you on this occasion. All this has taken over a month now and I still don't have a refund!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 18 helpful votes

Verified Customer

The negative reviews are all true

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

I wish I read the reviews before buying from this store. It's been 10 days and our order it still "waiting shipment". There's no phone number to call and they don't reply to emails. The claim that they "ship within 1-3 days" is absolutely wrong. Don't shop here.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Weipa

• 2 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Better range than most and competitive prices.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2017

I have used this store few times now. They have a good range of bike accessories and reasonable prices. A lot of the online shops don't have a good range of BMX race parts. This shop has some items - at least basics like tyres and tubes. Delivery is by Australia post which takes a while in remote areas of NT but does arrive eventually.

COFFS HARBOUR

• 1 comment
  • 3 answers
  • 11 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Prompt Service with the best Price.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

A great value product at the best price around and does the job on my Giant Contend 2.
Very prompt service, pump packaged well what else could you ask for.
Well done dudes.

Verified Customer

They are really lifting their game

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

I was very hesitant to buy off this store after i read all the reviews. There were so many bad reviews, but I decided to give them a go. They had the products that I wanted at the best price that I could find anywhere. I bought 2 strider sports balance bikes and received the bikes in a weeks time. I was given a tracking number and everything was delivered on time, actually a day a head of schedule. I put the bikes together last night and could not be happier with the service I received from this store.

• 1 review

Good Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

Last week I purchased the incorrect tyres...my fault entirely. I contacted bicyclestore and they were happy to exchange them for me. They even posted the new tyres out to me free of charge..thank you
The tyres are now on my bike and I am very happy.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes