• 2 comments
Private message

Excellent Quality and Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

Very Professional from quote through to indtallation. Highly recommended - Thank You Daniel and Clinton - Excellent result! So impressed going to place another order.

Very happy with The Blind Factory

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

We had been putting off getting our tired old blinds replaced as I was thinking it would all be a hassle - not at all if you go to The Blind Factory. From the initial quote stage all went very smoothly. A very helpful & professional chap called Shane came out & measured all our windows & was able to advise us on various possibilities that might suit us. Only a few weeks later our blinds were ready & installed by James who was very capable & did a wonderful job in less time than I expected. The blinds look fabulous, have really modernised our home & we are very happy with the whole experience. If you are looking to refresh your home & thinking of blinds etc I can highly recommend The Blind Factory. Jenny T

Brilliant blinds and great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

Not had blinds before, Kay was so helpful, she measured up and made sure I got what I wanted. Blinds were delivered early, fitters were thorough and cleaned up. Kay returned to go over the extra pelmets I requested and again they were delivered early and expertly fitted. All round good experience.

Great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2017

Very happy with the product, quality was great. They arrived on time and customer service was great. Competitive prices. We decided to add an extra blind after the initial install and this was easily done.

Timely - good price - great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

From quote to installation service was great. Installer even arrived 10 mins early - unheard of!!! Installer suggested we did not require a additional frame so not installed and price subsequently reduced. I plan to use them again at our holiday house.

Great service. Great happy with product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2017

Happy with product. Great advice through quotation meeting. Installation, was simple and fuss free. A friendly company to deal with who knows their blinds.

They look fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Our plantation shutters are just the trick, beautifuk and practical. Moses was apleasure to deal with as was the whole process.

Happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

From the initial ordering of plantation shutters to their installation, has been seamless. All people associated with the Blind Factory have been knowledgeable and friendly. A great company to deal with that I can highly recommend.

The Blind experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Found the whole experience excellent with good professional people.They were punctual for their appointments and were very respectful , caring and helpful. Would recommend Sue and Paul.

Melbourne

Private message

Exceptional service, fantastic products!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

From our initial consultation with Kay, to the installation with Paul we have been thoroughly impressed!
We were offered so many options to personalize our blinds to match our taste and budget, and have ended up with a fantastic quality product which compliments our home perfectly! The blinds arrived earlier than expected and Paul installed them quickly with no fuss or inconvenience to us. Overall we've been thoroughly impressed with our experience with The Blind Factory!

Great so far!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

The sales representative and the installer were efficient and professional. The windows look fabulous and so far great after sale service.

This is exactly what l envisage

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

Raymond was a very pleasant installer. .he arrived on time....I'm very happy with my blinds..your service and product will be highly recommended

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

From my first contact with The Blind Factory to installation everything went smoothly. The chap who came to quote made great suggestions for colours etc. And the installer was very professional as well. Very happy.

good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Overall the sales people were good and the installation was done professionally, we found the after service was efficient , as we have only just moved we will evaluate the product in the near future

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

The Blind Factory were fantastic. They helped me decide on my blind options and gave me options I hadn't considered. They were very clear on costs and delivered on schedule.

Wonderful service. Excellent results. Professional service from all

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

Professional service from all personnel. Helpful and courteous in all areas of the process. Product of a high standard. Very pleased with results. We love our blinds.

Poor All Round

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2017

Purchased 2 plantation shutters for our front room, after they took our deposit and installed the shutters one of the shutters did not sit flush on the window and they box the frame out which looked pathetic. They attempted to fix the window shutters 3 times as was told this was the best they could do. I suggested they take the shutter and refund my deposit they agreed not to pay the balance. 1 year on I have splits in the shutters as they are not level. Spoke to the owner [name removed] and he is refusing to come out and fix the problem as he now mentions the warranty is void. Poor service and terrible arrogance from the business owner. Refuses to take the blinds back and repair the window frame they have damaged.

Quick and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

Had zero troubles from the phone booking to the installation. They made it so easy and professional. Would def recommend their service to others.

2 x roller blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

I visited a showroom of another high profile blinds company. They did not bother to call me back for a quote appointment. The Blind Factory turned up promptly and the Rep was very helpful. Paid a deposit and the installer turned up as planned. Easy process and the Blinds look great.

complete house installed with Roller Binds,

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

I could not be any happier with the decision making, value and price, ease of purchase, professionalism and the finished job

1 of 6 pages

I have very large windows, at the moment I have slim line venison blinds, this allows us to see views and tilt for glare and close for privacy. I would really love to up date however I am not sure what would be suitable, can you help?

Louise asked on Apr 03, 2017

Answer this

Hi Louise, thank you for your inquiry, I'm sure we can assist you. I can have one of our Decor Consultants call you today? Please provide your phone number and postcode detail. Thank you.

Hello We had a quote done yesterday for (Honeycomb) blinds in our back room, which includes a (half atrium) slanted skylight. No issues with the quote, but on reflection my wife wanted to know if it is possible to have a long roman blind fitted on the skylight section. We had one there before but took it down for painting. Talking to the consultant today about the possibility of an amended quota he said that you do not install romans in (slanted) skylights. I am just seeking to confirm that this is Blind Factory policy. As the space is about 4 metres long I am aware that the blind would be heavy and probably be a two person installation. But as we had one before I am just checking to see if this is feasible option or not. Thanks you. I look forward to hearing from you Chris Phillips South yarra

chris asked on Feb 02, 2017

Answer this

Dear Chris - thanks for reaching out. I can confirm that we don't have roman blinds suitable for slanted windows, i.e. with side channels, in our product range. Our design team suggest this is a custom made item. I'm sorry we can't help you in this instance.
Sarah - The Blind Factory

what sort of blinds did you get fitted ?

ushi asked on Sep 22, 2016

Answer this

Hi Ushi, thanks for your question! Can you clarify, is this question aimed at one of the previous reviews?
The Blind Factory

I have double roller blinds, one being mesh and on top of those are block out blinds.

Do you have a question for The Blind Factory team?