roller blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2018

This company representative advised professionally on the best product for our needs. Protection for furniture was the main objective and this was covered. The blinds are modern.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

Quote was good, installed, no drama. Salesperson was knowledgeable and professional.
Arrived quicker than I had expected.

Nothing more to add.

Disappointed! Big time

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2018

Service was absolutely terrible, we ordered blinds for the entire house and were promised that they will be delivered before Christmas. Most of them were delivered but two blinds were missing and one was a wrong size. We were assured it will be corrected and delivered in Jan. So in Jan the installer delivered blinds as again one was not cut property to a size. So once again we were asked to wait for the remaining blind. I have called a couple of times and it seems that they just do not care! What a disappointment! The management promised delivery last Saturday however the installer had other plans and did not show up. After another email to the head office, we now realised they just do not care. No one bothered to reply. We will NEVER use them again or recommend to anyone!

Poor service that will continually disappoint!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2018

I ordered 2 block out blinds, a simple job. It took 4 attempts of installation and each time it was wrong (cut incorrectly, wrong chain etc). They needed constant following up, a 6 week turn around ended up being 3 months. Management was very poor at rectifying this and offered no compensation, a very weak apology. Will never use them again and certainly voice my opinion to others, so they do not have to put up with extremely poor service and expense.

service above and beyond

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2018

The blind factory know there product. They turn up on time. give good direction and suggestions. Blinds are of great quality .

Excellent Service and Quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2018

First time client of this company. We ordered Holland blinds. Moses was the company's representative. He was excellent and so professional. His measurements were spot on, in particular for some very difficult bay windows in our home. He attended our home several times, and nothing was too much trouble. Every detail we agreed on at the sales stage was delivered when the product arrived. We obtained other quotes and the Blind Factory was far superior in every aspect, especially quality and colour selection. The fitting of the blinds was done by Frank. His work was excellent, despite having to attach the fittings to difficult cement and brickwork. The end result was first class.

Love our Shutters

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

Beautiful shutters, fantastic value, Leon and Awdi were both very professional. I have already recommended to friends and will continue to do so

They took my$$$$$ but no product installed!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

I have been waiting for 7 weeks for my awnings. They demanded a 40% deposit and advised verbally and in writing that it would take 3-4 weeks to have my awnings installed. 7 weeks have passed and they still cannot give me a date and time for the job to get done. I do not recommend this company! And I would never do business with them ever again! Poor service and lies!!!!

Fantastic product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

We’ve used The Blind Factory over the past 6 years on different properties and have been always impressed with their product and amazing service. Highly recommend!

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

Prompt service kept all Services such as measure and quote, also installation to the time promised. All staff really friendly and competent

Nothing but problems from the blind factory

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

Ordered 10,000 dollars worth of blinds for the whole house. Had nothing but issues. Holes on every blind and curtain. They said will replace. Technician came to replace but no one told him to pick the blinds up from there warehouse. We live 2 hours from there warehouse. Came back a week later and still had holes in curtains. Not a good company to deal with. Never again. The whole estate knows about it and will not use them. Next time I will get a little family owned company.

The Blind Factory Official

Hi Max,
Can you please call our office on 132546 and ask for Anthony as I would like to get further details from you. Thank you.

Great Product and Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

Good service from first visit for the quote to the installation. We were told an approx delivery date and blinds arrived almost to the day. Installer was extremely good . Shutters have made such a difference to our house wish we had done it years ago

Great product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

From my initial online enquiry, I received a prompt call to arrange a measure and quote. The job was relatively small, but the sales rep was helpful and quickly provided some ideas and quote with two options. The price was great and we ordered immediately. The installers were busy pre-Christmas, so the installation was organised for late January. This was completed before the estimated date. The blinds look great and function is smoooooth.

Verified Customer

The Blind Factory knows what is required and works.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

Ours was not a straight forward job. We would have risked it going with the others who quoted. The Blind Factory knows their products and services well. We liked the fact that they were upfront about how to address the customer's needs technically and at the personal level.

Wish we’d done it sooner

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

We’d thought about external shade blinds for years, considering black sunscreen blinds and advised by The Blind Factory, now, we wish we’d done sooner

Perfect, great price great product friendly staff.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 26, 2018

So easy, rang for quote came on time. Great price, then the installer was friendly and also came at time arranged. Blinds look amazing Couldn't be happier.

Disgusting service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 26, 2018

Customer service terrible. Need a repair on fairly new blinds and was told that the warranty was void as I'm not the original purchaser!! I purchased a unit 6 months ago, the previous owner put nice new blinds in, now one needs a warranty repair, the company doesn't want to know me! Will never tell anyone who installed them as i do often get asked.

The Blind Factory Official

Apologies for not replying sooner. Please let me know your details and we can assist you.

Can you please call us on 132546 and ask for Sue.

Good service and product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

Very efficient and business-like. This was our first experience of the Blind Factory and we would have no hesitation in recommending them to friends or family; they were prompt and reliable and supplied what other companies said they could not. Their installation went very well and we are very happy with the finished job.

Fantastic company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

Don't be put off with their awful advert. This company is exceptional in every department, competitive prices, great customer service and extremely helpful

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Amazing Service and Blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

This is our third order via Mosses. I wouldnt even consider going elsewhere or getting another quote. I have referred customers to Moses as he is extremely helpful and very reliable. He is so resourceful with his knowledge makes the decision making so easy! Such a pleasure to deal with such a friendly gentlemen, very professional. Highly recommend Moses and The Blind Factory to anyone looking at purchasing blinds.

1 of 9 pages