Outdoor blinds. Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2018

We had mesh outdoor zip track blinds installed around our pergola. So happy with the final result. Keeps the wind and rain out. Look amazing. The installers were great and the install manager “Arnie” was a legend. Gave us so much advice. Looking forward to many beers on the deck, protected by the blinds.

No fuss,job done and we are very happy,thank you all at The Blind Factory

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Any queries I had,got immediate response by phone or email.The installation was a breeze.From our first appointment for a quote,we felt very confident we had made the right choice,all appointments were on time and all reps of the company so friendly and happy,we would gladly recommend our family and friends to use The Blind Factory

The awning and shutters look great and have had the desired effect of reducing the inside temperatur

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

We found the Blind Factory system of seeking a quote, placing our order and arranging a time that suits everyone to have the awnings and shutters installed worked like a charm. A most impressive experience.

Can’t beat quality at great prices!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Very pleased with our blinds from The Blind Factory! Got in home service, plenty of advice and options and now they’re installed they look fantastic. We were tempted to buy off the shelf cheapies, so pleased we didn’t, they look so much better! You can see the quality and I’ve had so many comments from family & friends about how good they look.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Great service, the rep that came out to measure was very knowledgeable and worked out a way to put a large exterior blind in a difficult first floor location, the others were more straight forward. Terrific follow up and installation.

Excellent service and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

At every stage the service was excellent, professional, efficient and friendly. We are delighted with the blinds and especially pleased to have them before Christmas. Thank you.

Verified Customer

Very professional and high quality products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Outstanding customer service. Consultant was an expert and very helpful with our decision making. Installer was highly professional and clean!

Do you have a partner flooring company? We want a company that has the same high standards and professionalism as you guys!

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

The Blind Factory-Wooden Plantation shutters

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Paid Deposit 10/8/2017 did not get receipts until 23/10/2017 this company had to be prompted for communication. Blinds were not installed until much after this 2017-they are made in china. To be honest they don't feel like wood. Noticed bad warping of at least 16 of these shutters and contacted them 3/9/2018. No communication until I hounded them on the 10/9/2018. 11 or 12/9/2018 two people came out and took photos of "72" of these which had warped and not noticeable to my naked eye. People we paid $5720.00 for these shutters. The house we moved into had existing wooden shutters made by "accent"-they have been there for at least 10years that we know of-not a problem. Again I contacted them on the 5/11/2018 and said and I quote "Courtesy would suggest that they let their customers know what is going on". I was advised by Jane on 6/11/2018 that they were being remade and will be here "sometime in December" (OK then they'll be in by Christmas) nope no way. On the 30/11/2018 after ANOTHER PHONE Call this time from my husband we were advised by Donna that ETA is now the end of January!!!!! Be very people this company does not like to communicate and will leave you dangling. I have one small piece of shutter missing and the rest don't shut properly and we have to wait from the beginning of Sept 2018 to the end of January 2019 and that is only IF they arrive. When these shutters were originally installed the people who installed them bought "Promrose" no more gaps-is this going to be pulled out-left? we really have no idea. Be very bad wary people-we will not deal with them again.

Now that’s professional,,

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

One call to arrange quotation of 9 windows and set of double doors. Three days later, representative arrives to measure and quote. On confirmation of order, we are admiring our new blinds 3 weeks later. Installation was completed with no issues by one very pleasant professional installer. Cannot speak more highly of prompt service, huge range of blinds and follow up by THE BLIND FACTORY. Wonderful company to deal with.

melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
Private message

THe Awesome Blind Factory

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

Fantastic company from the first contact to measure right down to installation they are really a great company to deal with and we have used them many time over the years both personally and professionally

Great service & products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

Very happy with our purchases. From start to finish, all staff at The Blind Factory were very professional, punctual and a pleasure to deal with. Would highly recommend.

The Blind Factory

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

I have noted the problems encountered are on a previous page.
As the fitter is coming back to install additional shutters and awnings we can have the problems sorted out when he comes.

Very Happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

We recently got our blinds installed from The Blind Factory and we are so happy with the outcome. We had Kay Welsh do our consultation and she was just lovely, very helpful and had lots of good ideas. She also made the extra effort by making sure we were happy with what we picked in the end. From the fabric/colour choices to the placement of the chains and even suggesting little plastic stoppers on the bottom rails of the roller blinds. Which, is also why we decided to go ahead with the company. All the staff have been very friendly and very professional from the get go. Rob and Andrew did a great job installing our roller blinds and shutters. Thank you for making our home complete!

Fantastic from booking in , measurements from Kay to installation & advice from Andrew was fantasti

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

Absolutely fabulous from Kay re measure & calling on Andrew for advice re a sticky situation & then Andrew & his spot on re his installation . Would absolutely recommend The Blind Factory 100 per cent.

Excellent service - great product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

Great service and worth contacting just to hear their automated phone message!!! Phone service excellent, quote prompt and efficient. Installation hassle free (once they got there!). Quality product. very happy!

Great Service & Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2018

Awesome response time from request to quote, quote/measure & to installation!
I love that they were always on time. Love the new blinds!

Very happy with the blind

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Great service, easy to negotiate a price, both on time, quick to quote and measure, quick to install, no rubbish left ,polite,

A very professional company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Installation was done by The Blind Factory
Always on time as told Very happy. No mess delightful installers
Kaye our first contact So helpfully loads of ideas

Blinds throughout our home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

Thank you so much to The Blind Factory for a job amazingly well done! We are so very happy

Love my blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

We found the office staff very helpful . Very good to deal with. Would not hesitate to recommend them . Installation very professional .

1 of 13 pages