Review rating:

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Wow, impressed..

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2013

I have had my fair share of business cards over my career. The cards I ordered online with the business card king are the best i have ever had. I needed cards fast and was tired of my graphic designer not returning calls so i tried online. I did some searching and tried to use a couple online printers with no luck, just too hard to use and they didn't have the features i wanted, i gave up. A friend recommended i try the business card king and so i did. Wow, their site is so much better to use than the others i tried, has features like a free QR code builder, social media logos pre-prepared to add to my card, and so much easier to use.

Three days after ordering, I had my cards, at one point i did follow up to find out where my cards were and had a reply within minutes with my tracking number. Great service.

The cards I ordered were excellent quality as said - color and printing is perfect, and their standard card stock is a step up from the "premium" cards offered on other sites. Pricing was also pretty good for the quality i got, certainly cheaper than what i had been paying for my cards previously from my local printer.

The only thing i would say they could do to improve further would be to add more templates, still i'm maybe being fussy, there are more than 700 to choose from, and i did find not just one but a few that i liked before i decided which one to use.

+ Easy to use, great design features, great quality cards, reasonably fast, reasonably priced

- Could be more templates to choose from..

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes