Beyond Superlatives

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2017

Matt was unreal (as usual). First class facilitation at its very best.
The content was of the highest order.
Faultless from every perspective.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Purchase

Awesome trainings and amazing support community!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

TCI are an awesome coach training institute. Great content, practical learning exercises, powerful coaching models and so much support. Thank you!!!

TCI ROCKS!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

By far the best training I've experienced at TCI. Extremely relevant for both business as well as student. Practical, effective, simplified, engaging, and valuable. Matt you are the best.

Stripping Business Back to Core

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

2 days of constant value and information. Matt Lavars managed to keep all engaged at all times. Amazingly facilitated! Fellow students were awesome as well with asking questions in a well created comfortable environment.

Epic Training

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

Two days very well spent. Key learnings...
ask for help we can't possibly know everything.
Be mindful of the language we use, it has the the ability to include others or cause friction.
Be brave step outside our comfort zone.

Loving it guys. Keep up the growth training.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

Matt continues to be a fantastic facilitator. The content was relevant and very useful. It was an engaging, practical and exciting 2 days. More practical exercises would be great. That and more comfy chairs please!

Awesome training

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

I felt the human connection that was brought to this training was simple, practical, relaxant and supportive . Thank you TCI

great. useful learning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

Really enjoyed the engagement. Some great learning. I would recommend this training for any one having a business. Loved the context and class engagement . some cool stuff and techniques that have decided to implement straight away. Thanks Matt.

Such awesomeness

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

Thanks Matt for the awesome training, mind blowing content delivered in exceptional context.
Can't wait for the next one, loved it!

Awesome training

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

Keeping the training simple everybody can relate to the models and the sales funnels. Really loved that I can do this now as o had no idea how or where to begin before. Thank you to Matt for delivering this...till our next meeting in the room xx

business skills 3

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

Loved every part of it. Even the challenging bits which were a stretch for me but I learned so much about myself. thank you

Rocked at Business Skills III

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

Before starting my Coaching Business I'd never been in Business, I had no idea what to do, how to do it or where to start. I am so incredibly grateful to TCI for providing valuable training and unwavering support specifically around how to succeed in Business. No prior knowledge required!

1 of 19 pages