Mind-blowing logical content

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

Courage to be you by Joe Pane seminar in Hobart resonated deeply. Amazing content, incredible experience, life changing opportunity highly recommend if you're interested in bettering your life with simple changes.

Where have you (I) been?!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Courage to be you... was exactly that. A small touch on teaching self confidence to find the me that I want to be! I honestly though it was all a scam, pyramid sales ect... by the end of the second day I was in love with Joe... his authenticity, his rawness, the content, how he shared it... everything! I walked into day 1 a true skeptic and walked out on Day 3 with an inner self of happiness, energy, being... that I had never felt before. Now to work on maintaining that with my continued training! **very excited**

Challenging and timely training.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

The content and delivery were excellent. For me it was a simultaneously fun-filled and challenging week. The course was designed and delivered in such a way that any participant would get out of it what they were willing to put in. Matt Lavars is a brilliantly skilled presenter, ably supported by the Ninja Crew. Due to the nature of the content, the exercises promoted deep connections with fellow students and I am certain I have some new true friends as a result. Thank you. :)

Take the opportunity to turn towards yourself

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

This is an intensive program, and it's delivered with a near perfect balance of teaching, reflection, practice, wit and humour and lots of neural pathway building fun and spontaneity. And more than that (if you can even imagine!) it disrupts you, if you are willing...and allows you the opportunity to turn towards yourself, embrace what you find and then move forward with new found strength and courage. Huge thanks to Matt and the amazing crew and fellow participants for incredible value!

Meta 1 is a must do for all for your Coaching and Personal Self.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

I was rather Satisfied from doing the Meta 1 workshop. It was Satisfying on both a Personal and Coaching perspective. I Highly recommend all who are looking to bring your life to a whole new level to get into Meta 1 with Matt as soon a possible!
Thanks Matt and everyone who was at Meta 1 from the bottom of my Heart!
I Love You All!!!

Meta 1 was more than expected

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

This was a challenging program delivered brilliantly. Well worth spending time in the room. Epic value- thanks Matt Lavars and the crew x

Verified Customer

Overwhelming with such genuineness

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

Such genuineness in people from the TCI and the audience attending the course in Foundations Coaching Success in Melbourne (31-Aug – 2nd Sept). Friendship was built initially, as we move to the 2nd and 3rd day, deeper friendship was developed and still maintained as at now. This could not have happened without what we learned about ourselves in a very trusted environment and starting to remove blocks to our happiness.

Verified Customer

Mmmm sales

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

I entered the room excited to learn the art of sales, I left with a more intimate experience of providing a space for people to say yes to themselves and be noticed.

It was a satisfyingly stretching experience that has enriched my experience with sales and is already changing the way in that I see the word and process.

If your no good or flipping great there is some epik gems in this for all levels.

Thanks tci

A whole new and wonderful world

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

The course is so packed full of information, examples, demonstrations and opportunities to give it a go in a safe and nurturing environment. Sharon was inspiring, entertaining, open and knew her craft so well i was transported into her world. It was easy to understand and apply the information we learned straight away.

Ultimate Influence Masterclsss

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2018

The most eloquent system that debunks the stigma and fear around sales.
The system can apply to coaches starting out to established small to medium business owners to large corporates.

5-Star Reviews From Attendees At Free Workshops - Students Tell A Different Story

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2018

All hype on the front end, full of promise and substance.. then, enter a world of pressured up-selling, ordinary content and self-regulated ... ahem... 'qualifications'.

Not to mention the myriad of ongoing financial discrepancies with students

It's no secret that this business has been struck out by the board of NLP, the Australian Quality Training Framework and the International Coaching Federation... So TCI just made their own "Governing bodies"

This is definitely a case of buyer beware

Courage to be you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2018

Great weekend, Joe was an amazing speaker, great humor & story teller. Got the message across in an easy to understand way. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

I really enjoyed Matt’s coaching session on Saturday and Sunday. I found him to be very engaging, well organised, clear in his information and entertaining. I was lucky to be coached by him in a live demonstration which was really an unbelievable experience. Would highly recommend this experience to anyone.

Sydney

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Great Seminar

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

Wow! A real insight into the world of coaching, understanding oneself & ability to help others. Host was interactive & engaging.

It's a wonderful coaching course,but took much marketing sections,which is not that enjoyable.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

It's a beautiful experience to attend,but too much marketing sections and videos.I enjoyed the sharing life experience and only focus on the coaching section not for advertisement.

Greater awareness

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

I have thoroughly enjoyed the whole weekend. The tools, models and teachings by Matt Lavars is phenomenal and he is a brilliant coach. My perception of life has changed by simply saying yes and working out how. As a student of TCI I am not only learning to grow as a coach but learning so much about myself and unraveling so much from within and it is mind blowing. The mindset teachings is unique at TCI.

Perspective

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Grateful it was a free event and we were very well taken care of.
Content delivered was exceptional and extremely necessary and relative in today’s world.
Matt was unbelievably understanding and knowing of matters of the mind and educated beyond to explain where and when to use such knowledge when coaching.
I’m thankful and can’t impress upon you enough the importance of attending future seminars with TCI that may lead to joining their coaching classes.

Remembering Who I AM

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

I wanted to learn more about coaching and was wondering what the weekend would hold. To say I was pleasantly surprised is putting it mildly. It is a special skill to be able to transfer your knowledge and experience to others and the staff and the facilitator had those skills in abundance and in a style that was effortless. I learnt a lot about myself, the skills that the coaches need and met some inspiring and wonderful people. It was captivating! For the first time in a long time, I'm ready to move forward and embrace the opportunities that are awaiting me.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Matt was great, loved the concept of recipe, that concept has changed my way of learning! I have always had the urge to tweak things here and there and not follow he procedure completely but this following the recipe idea is going to stop that urge for sure.

Great Event!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Great content and delivery

I enjoyed the trainer, staff and attendees
I recommend this as a taster event to anyone wanting more info on the Institute

1 of 19 pages