• 6 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 15 helpful votes
Private message

Awesome learning you can't learn from school

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

This was a fascinate learning experience about myself. Awesome self-development journey you will have. Their teaching system is simply the best. Give yourself a present

Amazing Learning

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

Attended Your Success program with TCI . It was an incredible insight into human nature. Matt and the Ninja's went above and beyond to make sure the weekend ran smoothly. The content we covered was so wide ranging. If you haven'yet attended this program,Get on it!!!!!

Awesome Event TCI!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

Amazing weekend Live Streaming at the Your Success event with TCI. So many amazing learnings and interaction was such a high quality. Every training in this space delights, inspires, teaches, elevates and delivers WOW - every time!

Your Success LiveStream

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

Interactive chat on our end was so valuable! The energy comes through, though not nearly as truely amazing as it is being in the room. I am yet to do my FOCS but a lot of the information resented regardless. The assertion model was of great value! Thank you TCI Team.

Whose Gap are we looking at?

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

That was epic! As a live streamer i totally felt like i was 'in the room' and the online chat with other live streamers was brilliant! Thank you! loved every exercise, so much learning - lots of rehashing old things in a new light and lots of new learnings. My favourite part has been learning more about structure of selling YUS and YS and sharing it with the world! Yay! thank you :) Matt your growth as a presenter is beautiful to be a part of!

Life changing.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

THE Coaching Institute has an Amazing community, it provides Awesome learning opportunities coupled with Awesome support. Thank you Sharon and your team for your wonderful gift to us fellow human beings.

Perfect success

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

Awesome time of learning, stretching, connection and holding space. The energy of the presenters, crew and fellow students is always of such high standard, with a message of excellence to dream our dream, to love and share with one another.

Envigorating Learning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

Exceeded expectations so motivating and Challenging yet enjoyable and exciting calming journey into unknown adventures of life to be enjoyed.

Your Success Weekend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

Amazing learnings from a great bunch of people. Coming away from the weekend with a direction and focus, ready and committed to implement.

Always of value and being in the room is awesome.

Amazingly liberating!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

As usual TCI under promises and over delivers.
The weekend was packed with insightful tools that help you move forward both on a personal and professional level.
I feel amazing. I feel liberated. I know I am on a journey to my success.
#thankyou

Loved it !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

What a great way to raise your awareness of self and explore areas that we sometimes leave sitting because it's easier to not go there

Not worth living without

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

I got so much out of this weekend. Matt the facilitator delivered endless value and kept the room engaged all weekend. I learnt so much about what has been holding me back lately and how to move howbto move closer towhere I want to go, awesome weekend.

I really enjoyed the Success seminar!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

The coaching institute is really a great community where everything is possible to achieve; helping others to fulfill their dreams, business sucess, spiritual awakening and self emotional cleanse :)
I love it!

Becoming the person I am meant to be

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

Insights, thought provoking, challenging, awesome, inspirational, disruptive for my thoughts, totally getting out of my comfort zone, permission to myself...

Awesome weekend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

What an incredible weekend, hard to describe what is happening with my mind and feelings. I can't say I have ever been to seminars where the trainers can take you on an incredible journey to yourself and hold the attention of participants every step and every second throughout the day. Totally invaluable and priceless. You are what you teach, incredible.

Your Success

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

Loved this two day workshop, even though we went off script the value of what we covered in the sessions was awesome.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Look no further, you've arrived!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

Without doubt TCI is the most unique coaching school in Australia, if not the world. I've found no other institute that teaches you to be a world class coach, whilst learning to understand yourself and develop business skills that you'll simply not get anywhere else. TCI is a game changer, in life and in business.

Great coaching school.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

I love the mix of personal growth and business skills. Love the approach to coaching and would recommend it to everyone one considering coaching.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

So good! Highly recommend :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

This training teaches the ins and outs of getting your target market to your event, what to present, how to pitch and so much more! Would recommend this training for anyone wanting to know how to start a movement and deliver your message to masses

So blessed to be here!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

Thanks so much to Sharon for everything you teach! You have changed everyone life in different ways!! To be in the room with you for the first time was really a phenomenal experience!

1 of 13 pages