+ve people produce +ve results

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

Enjoyed being with positive people who all are looking forward to producing positive results through using known knowledge & new ideas gained from all speakers.

Open Mind

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

I attended this course with an open mind but confused on which way I was going to go. After the coaching display on the second day I was convinced that this was what I want to do for the rest of my life. I felt supported and loved from the first moment I walked into the room. The staff and students were like an instant family and the feeling of belonging was instantaneous. I am excited to start my journey in taking my life back.

Take Act

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Love breakthrough success event, great knowledge share by Matt and the team. Matt was very down to earth and approachable to talk to us about his passion for coaching sharing his wisdom and insight.It great weekend love every minute of it.

A growing need - Opening ones eyes to the possibilities

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

It takes all sorts to make the world go round. After all this time I finally arrived at the right destination to be able to receive the right Education to enable me to help myself which will than manifest to helping others. There is a growing need for this service to help masses. What a life blessing to receive the insight and tools to be able to change and breakthrough by utilising our own personal power. Thank you to the Coaching Institute Australia.

A great experience!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

The weekend free event was very well catered for, informative and a great networking opportunity to share thoughts, ideas with others attending. May I suggest using music to help with keeping timing on track. It's a none invasive way of encouraging people to resume their seats for the next session. The facilitator was very good, professional and shared his own experiences with the group, which made it real. We all need coaching at some time in our lives and to become a coach to help others and to learn the strategies and tools needed, is honourable. I'm still considering it but would thoroughly recommend this event and many thanks to those involved for hosting it. Great work!

Absolutely sensational

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

I loved every moment of 2 day breakthrough sucess event. It was very informative lots of stories, supportive staff service and wonderful dispay of coaching. Inspirational people and interviews. Great sales and coach speaker/s.

Authentic and Genuine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Matt was particularly authentic, approachable and generous in sharing knowledge and content. No ra-ra in your face sales pitch throughout the day although, these free events are tasters to the full course, so you have to expect some level of sales to occur. It was surprisingly fabulous and definitely has me contemplating studying with TCI in the near future. Even if you are not aspiring to becoming a coach, this weekend will put you on the path to a beautiful life transformation

Frustrating

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

I was disappointed that the Coaching programme undermined itself by the consistent thinly veiled sales pitch from beginning to end. From the little of what I saw of the 'coaching in action' I think the product/programme is very good and [name removed] was very competent, however, there was not enough content as the focus was on sales, sales, sales.
I was also frustrated at the very poor time management, we started late both days, even when we made it clear we didn't want to wait, and again after each break, and this meant we didn't discuss Collaborator, as we ran out of time.
All these combined undermined the value of the programme and speaks to me that the programme and the audience were also undervalued. I also heard the lunch was a major disappointment and a waste of money and time.
I do wish you every success as I think the programme and theory is very good.

Brilliant.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Absolutely brilliant presentation and content. Just what I needed to hear on my current journey. Thanks so much. I brought 4 books and loving what I'm learning. Will definitely be doing some study with the institute soon.

Coached the uncoachable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

I have been a coach for a few years now and very sucessful at what I do, with saying this when it came to me being coached in return I always had blocks in the way. I know know and understand the " blocks", and have moved through. Got more out of this two day event than my 3 years of study for myself that is.

Would recommend to all!!!!

Kindest regards
Grateful

Verified Customer

I have finally found my calling!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

I went along to this weekend to see if this I something I wanted to pursue as a career . I constantly had a lost feeling like everyday I was t doing what I was supposed to be doing. I knew there must be more to life than so I stared to explore the overwhelming feeling that I had of wanting to help people be the happiest that they could be. I found it in this weekend and I am so happy and excotedto get started on my new journey. Thank you Matt and team, finally te nagging inner voice appears to be at peace .

Exceeding expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

This course was outstanding!! What an opportunity to meet like-minded people - I made some amazing friends!! Matt was a polished, concise yet very human and approachable facilitator. The TCI crew were all open, authentic and willing to share their stories. The venue was great and surprisingly for a free workshop provided morning and afternoon tea.
Would highly recommend and have in fact signed up for one of their courses

Fantastic Personal Growth Opportunity

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

This event exceeded my expectations, the delivery of material was phenomenal. Being in a room of like minded individuals was inspiring. Matt and the team of ninja's made certain every need was met and made certain to market T.C.I in every way possible - (outstanding job on the marketing by the way, it was weaved seamlessly into each session).

This weekend validated to me that I am 100% on the right path to serve my purpose and I so appreciate the time and effort that went into delivering the workshops - AWESOME job, fantastic atmosphere and beautiful souls to spent a weekend with!

Fantastic Event

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

Amazing and inspiring event, surrounded by like minded people, this is the best event I have ever done
Great tools to start the journey

The Most Inspiring Event I Have Ever Attended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

I have come away from the weekend inspired and ready for ACTION. It was heart warming to be in a room surrounded by like minded beings and AMAZING Coaches. I am on a mission to become financially able to join this course and learn to share my gifts of helping people unwind negative emotions so they can be the best versions of themselves and live amazing lives. Tools and recipes rule!! Love what you are doing, you are an inspiration and true testament to your beliefs. The proof is in the pudding. Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing this with New Zealand

Thank you!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

Thank you for coming to Akl to make more accessible to Kiwis.
Although I was a little skepticle of this free event..nothing in life is free right? And I was very aware of the magical marketing that we were all involved in...I still got ALOT out of the weekend and I was very happy I felt the fear and did it anyway, including travelling to get there.
I found it very positive, Matt was very entertaining, always a good sign when the days go quickly! Loved that their was no PowerPoint!
Matt you were also very genuine and inspiring.
I took lots of notes and have been reading today. VERY helpful and applicable to me! I feel really uplifted and ready to put things in to practice.
You have validated that this is what I want to do.
I enjoyed networking with others and speaking with students, and it was lovely being with like minded humans, enhancing positive relationships.
For me, starting the second day a little earlier to finish earlier would be more helpful to travel home, but hey if you are committed you will overcome eh.
Thank you so much and I look forward to seeing you again.

Two day Foundation conference

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

This was a great event put together by a very professional team. Matt Lavars is a fantastic public speaker with a good sense of humor. Well done.

Organized & Clarity

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

I attended only the fourth part of the session. I took some pieces of wisdom.
Its very organized. I am passionate about Life transformation exercises. It helps you to be a human with gods hands being a coach. However its costly for common people. Hence collaborate with HR/Schools. Thanks.

Life changing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

I loved the way matt and his team presented this weekends seminar. They were all very loving, kind ,compassionate and professional.

Apart from making the decision to join this beautiful family , all the information was helpful and insightful. I made life friends with more to come.

Also glad to note my manifestation powers were well and truly on par. I earned my special "damn awesome " badge and will wear with pride.

Thanks for the great weekend and i look forward to nany more. I pesonally have found my tribe and found Joy back .many thanks and love

As I have been journeying, bare winter turns into spring

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

Sincere steps to self journey and development are steps in the direction of transforming the world for the better. Each individual who tries to discover their true worth as opposed to their market value introduces a little more light into a greedy over- materialistic culture. To get someone to facilitate this is awesome.

1 of 16 pages