Epic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

Thank you Matt and the Ninja Team an absolutely captivating weekend. The energy created is amazing, wonderful connections made with everyone. Interested or committed, I certainly walked away committed to changing my life and the life of others. Thanks for the opportunity to be part of such a wonderful community. I look forward to my life journey as I learn about myself and others.

TWO THUMBS UP!!!

Transform Yourself from Interested Living to Committed Living

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

Matt and his team at the "Courage to Coach Weekend - an Interactive Coaching Program" were skilful and engaging with their "canvas of people attending" - they were encouraging us to pursue our curiosity to discover ourselves! It was thought provoking to such an extent that I was prepared to say yes to undertake one of the structured study programs offered - to say "Yes" and find out the "How" so I can find the additional "true meaning" to my life and it's purpose! It was not pressure marketing but people were allowed across the weekend to seek information and counsel from Matt and the Ninja Crew (active students in the program) available at break intervals. I made my own decision. The Coaching Institute (TCI) through it's founder/ CEO Sharron Pearson et al have created a world class coaching program recognised and personally endorsed by someone like John Assaraf (founder/ CEO) of NeuroGym. Not only that, it has it's HQ's in Melbourne - on home soil and a recognised world leader. It is possible to transform our way of living and to potentially do this for other people by studying the foundation course work and become accredited coaches - even professional coaches. I cannot wait to commence my study program under the TCI (The Coaching Institute) so that I can grow under their rays of sunshine and live a more meaningful life.

Epic. Captivating

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

Matt and the Ninja team, thank you, you rock my world.
The workshop gave an insight into human behaviour and what holds us back from Greatness. The environment created by Matt and the Team provided a safe space to reflect and expose our vulnerabilities to grow.
Thank you for your support, encouragement and brutal honesty.

One word: Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

Thank you Matt and his team of ninjas for providing me with two days of thought provoking content. I was very impressed with Matts presentation skills - he certainly kept up the energy and all without a single powerpoint!! I thought his ability to engage with the audience in addition to having the audience engage with each other was unique. And to use a quote back at you Matt, Rock Forth :)

Life Changing! inspired me to take the first step....

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Thnx to Matt, the support team and all participants for a wonderful weekend.
I only went to gain some insights into how to improve my own skills as well as how to assist colleagues in the workplace. However, Matt's passion and commitment inspired me to realise THIS is what I really want to do on a fulltime basis. Now I have a plan and a goal to realise that dream. I knew I was searching....but didn't know for what. Now I know! Thnx again Matt and everybody. Matt, you were right. You have become, and you are, truly Great.

Canberra

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Inspirational & motivational

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

The presenter, although very professional, he managed to be inspiring and passionate about the message delivery. He was eloquent and engaging and he had presence. A very enjoyable and emotional experience at times. Will follow through next year. Grateful for such insight.

Truly outstanding

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Thank you soooooo much for your generosity. It was an absolute privilege to be a part of such an inspirational group. Matt is one of the best presenters I have ever seen! Full of passion, understanding, information, humour and the list goes on and on and on and on.

Thank you again Matt and thank you to the support team - you were top notch!

Start before you are ready

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2017

This weekend was such a highlight, the content was very relevant to pathway to coaching, very inspiring, honest and real. All the staff were human and engaging, something that is often lacking in other seminars. Thank you for honesty and amazing engaging weekend

awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2017

It was an awesome experience attending the presentation
An eye opener into the vast n amazing world of coaching/mentoring
Matt was really good
He knows how to talk the talk
Would love to attend a few more presentations/sessions like this

Expansion

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

I received so much value from this weekend's seminar; confirmation of the next steps in establishing my business, connection with a new community of like-minded people, addition perspective and information on TCI concepts and methodologies... and fun. Matt is an awesome facilitator and the Ninja's great advocates. Thanks you so very much!

Verified Customer

Break my paradigm

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

Awesome weekend that was beyond my expectations. The expositor was amazing, what a way to handle concepts and questions to answer in a plain language how the coaching works. I just felt so greatful to be there. Thanks TCI team

Just the right time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

Love the content. Really engaging delivery. Super happy with the way all question were addressed. I believe it was the perfect length for the information overload.

Amazing experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2017

What a privilege it was to be part of this amazing weekend. So grateful to be given so much valuable information, Joe is such a gifted communicator. I laughed so much! The days went so quick and yet I couldn't get enough. Loved all of it.

Great weekend- highly recommended!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2017

Really great weekend, well done to the whole team. Joe was really engaging, he had lots of energy and a great sense of humor that contributed to making the weekend very special. I gained lots of tips that will be useful in life, it also made me think a lot about many drivers that both male and female have.
Most importantly, the weekend made me think of how we can all live our life in a more meaning and sustainable way.Great weekend, lots of laughter, fun, energy and good connections.
I would highly recommend this 2.5 day course- 'the courage to be you' .
Thanks guys- great job!!

The courage to be you! Thought provoking I

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2017

I was welcomed with open arms with a sense of warmth and genuine care and concern by the wow team and Jo delivered his stories with humility and honesty whilst teaching and educating us in the courage to be you.
Beautifully thought provoking

Reignited the Courage to be Me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

Every now and then I am lucky to have an Aha moment. If there is such a thing of overdosing on aha moments the Courage to be You weekend with Joe gave me so many. Most importantly to me though was when I felt the most damaging echoes of my past float off into the ether, accepted, loved and released as they no longer serve a purpose. Thank you so much Joe for who you are and for loving what you do so much to the benefit of so many. Jen

What a wonderful community. Proud to have joined.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

Remarkable hospitality, ambiance and culture. Every moment felt warm and inviting. What a perfect balance of professionalism, Family, love support and connection. I look forward to growing and learning and being immersed in the culture. Thank you for such a wonderful weekend. Feeling blessed

The Courage to be you - Joe Pane

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2017

Great hospitality and welcome! Engaging, excellent content. Loved the camaraderie and the atmosphere. Looking forward to returning for another course! Well done!

Courage To Be You

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2017

Well articulate and phenomenally presented. It was playful, fun, creative ridiculously engaging. Well organised,what an experience. Thank you Joe and for the team for the awesome experience

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2017

This 2 day workshop was amazing. I felt understood, heard and seen. I got so much value from the content that was shared and walked out with tools that I could implement instantly in my every day life.

1 of 14 pages