Start before you are ready

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2017

This weekend was such a highlight, the content was very relevant to pathway to coaching, very inspiring, honest and real. All the staff were human and engaging, something that is often lacking in other seminars. Thank you for honesty and amazing engaging weekend

awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2017

It was an awesome experience attending the presentation
An eye opener into the vast n amazing world of coaching/mentoring
Matt was really good
He knows how to talk the talk
Would love to attend a few more presentations/sessions like this

Expansion

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

I received so much value from this weekend's seminar; confirmation of the next steps in establishing my business, connection with a new community of like-minded people, addition perspective and information on TCI concepts and methodologies... and fun. Matt is an awesome facilitator and the Ninja's great advocates. Thanks you so very much!

Verified Customer

Break my paradigm

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

Awesome weekend that was beyond my expectations. The expositor was amazing, what a way to handle concepts and questions to answer in a plain language how the coaching works. I just felt so greatful to be there. Thanks TCI team

Just the right time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

Love the content. Really engaging delivery. Super happy with the way all question were addressed. I believe it was the perfect length for the information overload.

Amazing experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2017

What a privilege it was to be part of this amazing weekend. So grateful to be given so much valuable information, Joe is such a gifted communicator. I laughed so much! The days went so quick and yet I couldn't get enough. Loved all of it.

Great weekend- highly recommended!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2017

Really great weekend, well done to the whole team. Joe was really engaging, he had lots of energy and a great sense of humor that contributed to making the weekend very special. I gained lots of tips that will be useful in life, it also made me think a lot about many drivers that both male and female have.
Most importantly, the weekend made me think of how we can all live our life in a more meaning and sustainable way.Great weekend, lots of laughter, fun, energy and good connections.
I would highly recommend this 2.5 day course- 'the courage to be you' .
Thanks guys- great job!!

The courage to be you! Thought provoking I

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2017

I was welcomed with open arms with a sense of warmth and genuine care and concern by the wow team and Jo delivered his stories with humility and honesty whilst teaching and educating us in the courage to be you.
Beautifully thought provoking

Reignited the Courage to be Me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

Every now and then I am lucky to have an Aha moment. If there is such a thing of overdosing on aha moments the Courage to be You weekend with Joe gave me so many. Most importantly to me though was when I felt the most damaging echoes of my past float off into the ether, accepted, loved and released as they no longer serve a purpose. Thank you so much Joe for who you are and for loving what you do so much to the benefit of so many. Jen

What a wonderful community. Proud to have joined.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

Remarkable hospitality, ambiance and culture. Every moment felt warm and inviting. What a perfect balance of professionalism, Family, love support and connection. I look forward to growing and learning and being immersed in the culture. Thank you for such a wonderful weekend. Feeling blessed

The Courage to be you - Joe Pane

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2017

Great hospitality and welcome! Engaging, excellent content. Loved the camaraderie and the atmosphere. Looking forward to returning for another course! Well done!

Courage To Be You

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2017

Well articulate and phenomenally presented. It was playful, fun, creative ridiculously engaging. Well organised,what an experience. Thank you Joe and for the team for the awesome experience

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2017

This 2 day workshop was amazing. I felt understood, heard and seen. I got so much value from the content that was shared and walked out with tools that I could implement instantly in my every day life.

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Coaching Zone event has been truly meaningful and exceptionally pleasantly set up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

Thumbs up for so many things starting with the place itself: as per you badge - awesome!
The content and the presenter have been excellent. As a visual person, I paid attention to Matt's demeanour, his impeccable taste in his attire, haircut and, of course, his shoes! Let alone his ample scope of knowledge of his subject and skills in delivering it in a nice and not overwhelming manner.
I have learnt a lot and going to apply it both to my cancelling and on a personal level. The supporting team also was very helpful and friendly, and look after us very well. Thank you all!
And - (see, I use 'and, not 'but') - there is always a room for improvement. So, I wish to offer two small suggestions. First, to incorporate a bit of movement, like make us stand up and give five to the person of the left and right. Or something similar to interrupt sitting for 1.5 or 2 hours.
Secondly, a traditional thing like icebreaking when each telling a few words on who they are and what they do. There was a question "what brings you here" that was asked at the beginning, however, not to all of us.
Now, to wrap it up, I would say genuine Wow! The event has grossly exceeded my expectations. And I don't even mention food!!!

• 6 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 15 helpful votes
Private message

Awesome learning you can't learn from school

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

This was a fascinate learning experience about myself. Awesome self-development journey you will have. Their teaching system is simply the best. Give yourself a present

Amazing Learning

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

Attended Your Success program with TCI . It was an incredible insight into human nature. Matt and the Ninja's went above and beyond to make sure the weekend ran smoothly. The content we covered was so wide ranging. If you haven'yet attended this program,Get on it!!!!!

Awesome Event TCI!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

Amazing weekend Live Streaming at the Your Success event with TCI. So many amazing learnings and interaction was such a high quality. Every training in this space delights, inspires, teaches, elevates and delivers WOW - every time!

Your Success LiveStream

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

Interactive chat on our end was so valuable! The energy comes through, though not nearly as truely amazing as it is being in the room. I am yet to do my FOCS but a lot of the information resented regardless. The assertion model was of great value! Thank you TCI Team.

Whose Gap are we looking at?

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

That was epic! As a live streamer i totally felt like i was 'in the room' and the online chat with other live streamers was brilliant! Thank you! loved every exercise, so much learning - lots of rehashing old things in a new light and lots of new learnings. My favourite part has been learning more about structure of selling YUS and YS and sharing it with the world! Yay! thank you :) Matt your growth as a presenter is beautiful to be a part of!

Life changing.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

THE Coaching Institute has an Amazing community, it provides Awesome learning opportunities coupled with Awesome support. Thank you Sharon and your team for your wonderful gift to us fellow human beings.

1 of 14 pages