Perfect Gift Hampers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Fantastic assortment in our hampers. They were beautifully presented and delivered on time and in perfect condition. Will definitely order again.

Verified Customer

Perfect company to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Communication was swift and delivery on time great work guys will be using you again very rare these days to get such good service well done!

Quick and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

Ordered a baby gift package for work. It was so easy to order and received the tax invoice straight away in the inbox (didn't have to chase up). The staff member received at home the next day and was totally blown away with the products and presentation. Will definitely use them again :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

I was a first time user of this service. I was able to select the gift I was looking for and at a good price. Delivery was prompt to the remote area where it was sent. They attached a lovely gift tag with my words. I will be using this service again.

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

I ordered a gift basket for my elderly Auntie and The Complete BasketCase were amazing with their emails, keeping me up to date with the order status and delivery status! It was great to be notified when it was delivered! Would recommend to anyone!

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

I ordered a Hamper for a friends baby. No sooner did I order, and it arrived. Totally professional and excellent service. Would highly recommend and will certainly shop here again.

A little ray of sunshine on a dark day

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

The staff were friendly and helpful on the phone, interaction and updates were excellent and the end product was beautiful.

Wonderful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

I ordered a basket for a good friend, she loved it and didn't stop telling me how wonderful her gift was

Verified Customer

Beautiful hamper with exquisite products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

The Complete Basketcase provided a beautiful hamper with high end products at a reasonable price. The staff were friendly, helpful and professional. I stupidly forgot to sign my name to the gift card and they rang me and asked if I wanted to add my name. The delivery was quick, even in a fairly remote location. I will definitely use this company again to send gifts.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

Recently arranged a gift to be sent to my daughter interstate, the gift arrived as requested. No problems .
Great communication from basket case letting me know when they were going to deliver gift and again after it had been received really good.
This was reassuring as sometimes when you purchase items online not sure what to expect. Definitely use basket case again great service, product and no extra delivery charges.

Thank You !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

To The Complete BasketcaseTeam,
Thank You for your support and making delivery I requested so easy and professional.
The Complete Basket case is the name that it delivers the Complete gift you wish to deliver to your loved ones without any hesitations xx
Thanks,Sue

Gift basket for daughters birthday

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

I have used The complete basketcase to send my daughter a birthday gift for several years now. This year I added an extra bottle of wine at very little cost to the overall cost. My daughter made contact with me and was absolutely delighted with the gift and also the presentation of the gift. I have always found this company to be reliable, prompt, and providing an excellent gift service. It really takes the worry out of birthdays particularly when you live several states away. The complete basketcase do all the work for you and gives you ease of mind.

Fantastic service & gift selection

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2018

I’ve been ordering from The Complete Basketcase for years (while working for my last employer). The newborn gift hampers have always been a hit!

So today, I ordered a newborn gift for my gorgeous cousin interstate, and again, they didn’t disappoint! Best customer service, prompt responses and delivery status.

Everyone I have sent a hamper to has been surprised and impressed with their gifts, it makes me happy as well :)
Keep it up!

Never ending sweets!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2018

I ordered the 3 boxes of sweets,red boxes with gold ribbons.The recipients of this gorgeous gift were more than delighted with not only the never ending sweets(this was their actual remark) but the beautiful presentation . Easy to order, queries attended to promptly and delivery spot on.
Their delivery notification was really handy also.Thank you, I will definitely order again.

Great service and suppprt

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Absolutely fabulous service nothing was a problem I was informed of the status of my order from start to finish. Kelly helped me make up my own creation of a fabulous fruit and savoury gift.
Thank you I will continue to recommend and use this company in the future.

Western District Victoria

Private message

Verified Customer

So Easy to order - So easy to impress.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Decided to send a relative champagne so she could raise a glass in memory on her deceased mother’s birthday. Ordering process was so simple. Chose the gift that included chocolates as her mother loved fine chocolate. The recipient was very touched with the unexpected gift delivered. The hardest part was making a choice from the many beautiful gifts on offer. Loved that you could upgrade and add in items. Will use the service of The Complete Basketcase (brilliantly whimsical humorous business name) in future to brighten someone’s day.

Smash-hit as a gift for an elderly lady

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2018

My aunt was turning 98 -what do you purchase as a Birthday gift for a 98 year old? We chose a novelty garden bouquet, with little chocolate beetles, bees and frogs, colorfully hiding in a bunch of green. My aunt was totally thrilled, showing to and sharing the gift with fellow residents and staff. A huge hit!
In terms of service, the website was easy to use, the delivery was on the day requested (in Geelong), and the communication throughout the process impeccable.
i highly recommend and would use again.

Verified Customer

Great helpful customer service and reliable delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

when we ordered our gift basket we provided an out of date address. The courier driver discerned that the address we gave didn't appear to be appropriate, and the Basketcase staff followed up with us promptly, we provided the correct address and the courier still managed to deliver the gift on the same day, which was the absolute best outcome for us.

Fabulous Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

Prompt and reliable service. Delivery earlier than expected and my friend impressed by the quality of the gift basket. Much appreciated.

Victoria

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
Private message

First time user

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2017

Used Complete Basketcase yesterday for the first time Extremley friendly and the service was fabulous, ordered the Hopelessly Addicted Gift Basket as a sympathy gift rather than flowers . Recipients were thrilled and thought it was a lovely idea , we're really impressed . I now have a new go to place for all my future gift ideas , there is so much to choose from and the prices are very affordable . Big thanks SO nice to deal with friendly helpful staff great company .

1 of 3 pages