Very Nice

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2018

Thank you for the lovely hamper, it was delivered in good time. I did think it would be bigger than what I received but was nice and my friend really liked it. I was not really happy with the customer service as I was live chatting with them the day after I placed the order just checking on delivery as I thought it was same day, I didn't mind when as it was not urgent but while I was chatting, I got a phone call from one of the ladies and she was quite rude as I was just asking a question, then they just ended my chat conversation, I don't think I will buy from this place again only due to the rudeness of this lady. I was not rude at all and I know its one of the buzziest times of the year. Maybe up the game with the customer service so you don't loose any customers. Thanks :)

Christmas Hamper

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

Thank you for your prompt service to deliver a Christmas Hamper which was delivered a head of schedule. The recipients were absolutely surprised and delighted and said all the goodies looked fabulous. It was the perfect gift for them and they are looking forward to sharing it with their family. Well done to you all and thank you from me.

Happy recipient, happy me!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

Each time I use The Complete Basketcase the recipients response is fantastic. Delivery is always as requested, the gifts are always well presented and the variety and price range means it's easy to choose something fabulously appropriate!

Fabulous customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

Staff were pleasant and extremely helpful. The basket was delivered promptly and according to the recipient, the contents were very tasty

Perfect gift for an 80th Birthday

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

I was thrilled with the impressive gift basket put together by The Complete Basketcase. I was able to create a unique gift that suited the recipient perfectly. They provided an endless assortment of goods which meant I could find a range of goods that matched the tastes of the recipient. I was able to create a special and meaningful gift.

Amazing collection and customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

What a beautiful range of collection to choose from. I created my own gift hamper by choosing the things I wanted- champagne, cheese, crackers, chcolate etc! The team who put it together are so friendly and helpful. They even called me up to let me know of a minor issue with the delivery, and asked for as much detail to make the presentation of the hamper beautiful.

Perfect Gift Hampers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Fantastic assortment in our hampers. They were beautifully presented and delivered on time and in perfect condition. Will definitely order again.

Verified Customer

Perfect company to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Communication was swift and delivery on time great work guys will be using you again very rare these days to get such good service well done!

Quick and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

Ordered a baby gift package for work. It was so easy to order and received the tax invoice straight away in the inbox (didn't have to chase up). The staff member received at home the next day and was totally blown away with the products and presentation. Will definitely use them again :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

I was a first time user of this service. I was able to select the gift I was looking for and at a good price. Delivery was prompt to the remote area where it was sent. They attached a lovely gift tag with my words. I will be using this service again.

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

I ordered a gift basket for my elderly Auntie and The Complete BasketCase were amazing with their emails, keeping me up to date with the order status and delivery status! It was great to be notified when it was delivered! Would recommend to anyone!

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

I ordered a Hamper for a friends baby. No sooner did I order, and it arrived. Totally professional and excellent service. Would highly recommend and will certainly shop here again.

A little ray of sunshine on a dark day

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

The staff were friendly and helpful on the phone, interaction and updates were excellent and the end product was beautiful.

Wonderful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

I ordered a basket for a good friend, she loved it and didn't stop telling me how wonderful her gift was

Verified Customer

Beautiful hamper with exquisite products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

The Complete Basketcase provided a beautiful hamper with high end products at a reasonable price. The staff were friendly, helpful and professional. I stupidly forgot to sign my name to the gift card and they rang me and asked if I wanted to add my name. The delivery was quick, even in a fairly remote location. I will definitely use this company again to send gifts.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

Recently arranged a gift to be sent to my daughter interstate, the gift arrived as requested. No problems .
Great communication from basket case letting me know when they were going to deliver gift and again after it had been received really good.
This was reassuring as sometimes when you purchase items online not sure what to expect. Definitely use basket case again great service, product and no extra delivery charges.

Thank You !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

To The Complete BasketcaseTeam,
Thank You for your support and making delivery I requested so easy and professional.
The Complete Basket case is the name that it delivers the Complete gift you wish to deliver to your loved ones without any hesitations xx
Thanks,Sue

Gift basket for daughters birthday

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

I have used The complete basketcase to send my daughter a birthday gift for several years now. This year I added an extra bottle of wine at very little cost to the overall cost. My daughter made contact with me and was absolutely delighted with the gift and also the presentation of the gift. I have always found this company to be reliable, prompt, and providing an excellent gift service. It really takes the worry out of birthdays particularly when you live several states away. The complete basketcase do all the work for you and gives you ease of mind.

Fantastic service & gift selection

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2018

I’ve been ordering from The Complete Basketcase for years (while working for my last employer). The newborn gift hampers have always been a hit!

So today, I ordered a newborn gift for my gorgeous cousin interstate, and again, they didn’t disappoint! Best customer service, prompt responses and delivery status.

Everyone I have sent a hamper to has been surprised and impressed with their gifts, it makes me happy as well :)
Keep it up!

Never ending sweets!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2018

I ordered the 3 boxes of sweets,red boxes with gold ribbons.The recipients of this gorgeous gift were more than delighted with not only the never ending sweets(this was their actual remark) but the beautiful presentation . Easy to order, queries attended to promptly and delivery spot on.
Their delivery notification was really handy also.Thank you, I will definitely order again.

1 of 4 pages