First time user

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2017

Used Complete Basketcase yesterday for the first time Extremley friendly and the service was fabulous, ordered the Hopelessly Addicted Gift Basket as a sympathy gift rather than flowers . Recipients were thrilled and thought it was a lovely idea , we're really impressed . I now have a new go to place for all my future gift ideas , there is so much to choose from and the prices are very affordable . Big thanks SO nice to deal with friendly helpful staff great company .

Awesome experience and value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

First time using a delivery service like this but wanted to do something special for my man for our anniversary - the team were super helpful, the value for money was better than the other delivery service providers that I looked at. he was very happy. Highly recommended.

Sy

• 1 comment
  • 7 helpful votes

Fantastic prompt service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2017

Very impressed with the customer Service, prompt delivery and an amazing gift box. I forgot to order a get well gift and found The complete Basketcase website. Ordered at 12.30pm, paid for VIP delivery and the gift was delivered by 2.30pm. This service is hard to find. Very pleased.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

The gift for my friend was delivered promptly the day after it was ordered. The choices were excellent. Highly recommend this service for a gift with a difference.

Private message

Such swift service! Will definitely use again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2017

I ordered a gift for my friend this morning, probably just before 12pm and my friend got it within the next few hours, so quick! Couldn't be more pleased. Highly recommend.

Best Gift Service Ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2017

I did up a customized order for Mother's Day and not only did it arrive before the Day (which I hadn't thought was possible in the rural area it was to be delivered), but you made it look amazing in a gift box when I'd only ticked the shipping box choice. The card was beautiful, the gifts well placed in the box and best of all you made my Mum happy. Can't imagine going through anyone else for this kind of service, you went above and beyond.

Private message

40th Wedding Anniversary present.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2017

Called in this afternoon to see if they could help me with a Ruby wedding anniversary present. The girls were excellent in the choices they gave me. Definitely will buy here again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2017

A dear friend lost a loved one in Melbourne and I live in Brisbane. I sent her the sympathy candle/book and some chocolates and the company delivered. I will definitely use their service again.

Rowland Flat

Private message

Just what I was looking for

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

Was very happy with the ease of ordering and the prompt delivery. Have used this site before and wouldn't hesitate to use it again.

Verified Purchase

Super speedy super easy!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2017

Last minute panic to get an Easter Hamper delivered to my grandsons in Melbourne from the NT!! Ordered online at 6pm and they called at 10 am the next day thrilled to bits! Will definitely be using them again great range great follow through and tracking and happy faces all round!

So easy, great range

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2017

Great choice of Easter hampers in size and price, delivered on time and FREE to Melbourne. Very happy with the service and product and will definitely use them again.

EXCELLENT!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2017

I have ordered several gift baskets for my son and his partner who live in Melbourne. I live in Auckland NZ. The latest being an Easter Hamper. Each time The Complete Basketcase have been excellent in the delivery and communication as well as the items I have ordered. The products are excellent value and I recommend them to everyone. Thank you :)

1 of 4 pages