Brisbane

• 5 helpful votes

Course: Build Program

Feeling duped by a company of no substance

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2016

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 helpful vote

Course: Launch Program

Gave me the push I needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2016

I'd been in business for a few months while working fulltime but I didn't have the business running well enough or the motivation to take it full time, beyond the awesome advice given in the workshops from the advisors, the people in our group got me motivated to actually do more with my business and I'm actually seeing the results. Highly recommended

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Not what I expected

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2016

Found the course brushed over important tools for what I wanted out of the course. Mostly wanted a focus on marketing and lead gen- we spent a whole afternoon on pod casts (which I appreciate works for many industries) but does not work for my business. Felt time should have been spent on re targeting and Facebook ads and really implementing.
Unrelated to the actual course I found it overly male dominated and could not relate to the advisors as I work in lingerie. Shama was great but really needed different opinions. Petes sales strategies was hands down the best part, and his wife's part on psychology was amazing.
Overall course was good I got a lot out of it, but seemed really rushed and a bit irrelevant for the fashion industry.

Course: Launch Program

Getting on the road to entrepreneurship

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2016

I enjoyed the launch program immensely! the quality of information shared, the people coming to talk about their own businesses and successes, the energy...all was exactly what we need at Launch Time. Inspiration and knowledge on the steps to work on. And for that it was great but i was also left with the profound desire to have a one on one with someone who could not give me the general steps for what a business must do but look at my business and have the feedback i desperately needed, the next step! the direction. What it did is that instead of signing up to Build i looked for a personal coach because even after the course i realised i was still somewhat in the dark.

Insight and incentive

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2016

I needed two things; to revise my "raison d'etre" and to get up to date marketing knowledge
The launch program through Mission and vision and product to market provided that and more.

Inspirational. Proactive Education

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2016

The Entourage is a skilled team of cutting edge educators. Over the 4 months I was in a safe space to test out new ideas while being shown new techniques and technology. My new concept Positively Productive is still work in progress but The Entourage is helping me progress with solid foundations.

Loved it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2016

Loved the way the training was presented. Loved access to experts when we needed it. Portal was great! I'd suggest having a mentor during this first stage as people starting out are really not sure what to do and where to go-really need a bit of hand holding at the beginning. Overall a brilliant program. I was happy travelling from WA for it! Thanks guys

Course: Launch Program

What a fantastic experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2016

The energy and the environment of the Entourage was electric! The journey of running a business is scary but the way they teach you the latest advice and tips makes it super easy, simple and so clear you wonder why you hadn't thought of it before. I would have liked the opportunity to have a mentor for this launch phase as it was a lot to take in over the 2 day workshops, it would have been beneficial to have someone to talk to after to clarify things and help move you forward when the fear paralyses you. I would definitely recommend the Launch program though and the people at the Entourage are fantastic too!

• 4 helpful votes

Course: Launch Program

Solid knowledge, great peers, excellent delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2016

I thought the Launch program was excellent. Having completed an MBA 8 years ago (at MBS) I had a high bar.
I'd like more small group work, not just pairs
longer to access the portal
More units where pre-work is demanded and then assumed (like sales)

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Course: Launch Program

Clarity! I just stopped shooting in the dark

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2016

The launch program gave me clear direction on how and where to go, now i can create, follow and change if needed a plan to grow my business! I can already feel the growth and I am extremely happy to get closer to my goals! Thanks to Jack and his vision I am now starting to live my life on purpose!

• 1 helpful vote

Course: Scale Program

As it was sold

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2016

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Exactly what I needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2016

Launch Program is a "boot camp" for entrepreneurs. Launch program is a journey where entrepreneurs are inspired and motivated by the presenters, armed with knowledge and challenged to wrap their minds and connect their hearts around the matter that is important to them. This course provides excellent foundations towards materializing whatever we have projected in our heads.

1 of 2 pages