Sydney

• 4 helpful votes

Course: Scale Program

NO! Invest the money into your business! Hire a real 1:1 Business coach. Do not sign up!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2016

They don't really care about you, only the money. My goal for my time with the Entourage was to build my business up to either run itself or sell. The man and one of the head guys back in 2014, knew I was a single mother with a little boy with special needs and I was working ridiculous hours on only a few hours sleep a night. I knew he was using all those sales tricks on me, but whatever, it's not unusual and I chose to look beyond that.

So the 15min coaching calls.... yes, a 20 something bachelor with no children working in the fitness industry can REALLY relate to my situation.... absolutely NOT! being told to get up an hour earlier when you already get up at 4am after 2-5 hrs sleep to work on strategy, etc is not the best solution. I can't tell you how many calls I had that I ended up feeling like a loser and a couple of times in tears.

I also couldn't attend any of their events as they were all in hours I couldn't possibly get too.

Finally I decide to sell my business and I thought, great! Now maybe these guys can really help.... no they couldn't. After nearly a year being told to employ someone else for your weaknesses, I was now being told that these entrepreneurs knew no Business Brokers and I should sell the business myself. Thanks.

And as for customer service when you actually need.... good luck.

Thanks Entourage for fooling a hardworking single mother to part with $15k that could have actually been used on something useful. For making her feel like she wasn't good enough.

And I also noticed that after a whole heap of 1 star votes on the Scaleable Saleable review page and a few low ones on here, there are now a heap of 5star votes created all within about a week. Funny that.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 4 helpful votes

Charismatic Con

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2016

I did the build program. Wow where do I begin? They talk a lot about values. In my experience their values are: greed, money, not caring about others, ego, false promises, superiority, dishonesty, selfishness, shallowness, dog eat dog for the sale and money. Money is their end game and if that comes at the expense of your confidence, being respected, wasting your time, being lied and deceived to- so be it. Don't do it to yourself- you're worth more than that. Take your money and your dignity- because they have zero qualms taking those from you. A real class act. Just goes to show- money doesn't buy you class as a human being.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 5 helpful votes

Course: Scale Program

Generic and overpriced program with terrible customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2016

I signed up to the Scaleable and Saleable program back in late 2014 after a hard sell from one of the 'entrepreneur development managers'. The way they rope you in gives you a very skeptical feeling - essentially a gym membership type sale. When I said I needed time to make my decision, the lady literally told me I had to sign the contract first and call later to confirm. I was obviously reluctant but after they reassured me that there was a 1 month trial, I went along with it.
After being underwhelmed by the online content (relative to how expensive the course was), which was essentially a rehash of their free events plus generic info you can find online for free, I called to try and cancel before the first workshop. To my surprise they flat out refused and said that you needed to go to the workshop before you can leave, in a fairly rude manner. For some context, I was a young kid who hadn't built up a business yet so leaving at this stage because my career plan changed should have been more than reasonable.
When I reluctantly got to the workshop to tell them in person that I wanted to cancel, they stalled again and told me that I would need to speak to their senior manager who was also one of their speakers. After a week of trying to get a hold of this person over the phone, they finally agreed to process the cancellation after telling me off. In hindsight, the whole experience leaves you with a bitter taste as the way they treat their customers is so incongruent with what they preach. I almost didn't want to post this review given my respect for the founder but people should be made aware of this before deciding whether to sign up to their courses.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 5 helpful votes

Just another number

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2016

I signed up in 2014, on a promise of being able to scale my business and get better sales.
I lost the heart of my business in commercialization and am still paying for it today. My business went downhill as soon as I signed up, even though I was implementing everything they told me to.
The "adviser" calls were a waste of time, I spent 15 mins explaining my pain points only for the coaches to turn around and say they had no solutions... and then cut the call off abruptly as they had to get on the next call.
The portal was useless - 2-3 hours watching previous workshops... not easy to find an answer in 2-3 hours when its all just chatting at a live event.
The networking was useless and expensive (having to fly to sydney)- they said they would match me to those in my area in the same industry.. They introduced me to one person who was in Sydney (and my biz is geographically limited).
When I told them I was in a dire situation - 4 kids to support, a partner who lost his job, I was chronically sick, we had to sell a car, and had to move to a teeny tiny house and try and run my business from there they commented and said "You get out what you put in"... I couldn't believe it. They do not care about their members at all.
I rang the manager and she wrote back and said she would be on holiday for the next 1.5 months and would call me on her return.. So I cancelled my credit card.
The next week someone higher called me and tried to work out a new deal with me to get back on my feet. He suggested 3 months of the program for free, so they could prove to me that they could help.
A month later - they backtracked and said just 1 month for free. I emailed him back, and questioned why the backtracking.. to this date (a year and a half later) I still haven't heard from them.
My business and family is STILL paying with low sales. 2014 was our peak, I wish I'd never signed up.. we haven't had any growth in two years thanks to their bad advice.
Don't sign up unless you have money to burn.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Melbourne

• 14 helpful votes

Smoke and Mirrors

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2016

I did the Scalable and Saleable Program. The owner used to say "making truth out of untruth" well that's a complete lie. This is just a sales exercise- they get in your head, mirror you and use sales tactics. They promise a lot and they emotionally bully people to get what they want- which is your money. They talk a lot about culture- well their culture is sexist, emotionally abusive and they value only greed. They have no respect and take more than they give. If you want your talents trampled all over and your money taken- sign up! "Enable greatness" is their logo- more like tripping up greatness for one's own selfish greed.

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Brisbane

• 7 helpful votes

Course: Build Program

Feeling duped by a company of no substance

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2016

I signed up to a Diploma of Business after attending a fantastic conference and seeing and hearing all the possibilities from this company. I started my diploma with gusto! I had my wow guru who took 2 weeks to initially introduce himself and then never heard from again...wow what a guru!! I had no support...students were expected to give each other support which is ok if your getting something else from the entourage...which didn't happen. I feel I was scammed and duped by a company thats just in the business to make money...what an entrepreneurial way to do it! Use small business owners vunerability to use what little money they have at start up stage and then drop them like a sack of potatoes once they are signed up and paid...disgusting! I wanted to warn others as I wish I had. Good luck entrepreneurs, there are many other ways to get the info and its not through the entourage.

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Customer Course: Build Program

Not what I expected

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

The business growth seminar (free) was awesome value although I did pay for VIP tickets which was worth it! I joined and had my growth path with [name removed] and I've been watching videos and looking at content, nothing new to me. I've requested 3 times to cancel now within my first 30 days but simply don't hear back. It seems they like to take your money but recovering it and cancelling is another thing!

Not what I expected

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2016

Found the course brushed over important tools for what I wanted out of the course. Mostly wanted a focus on marketing and lead gen- we spent a whole afternoon on pod casts (which I appreciate works for many industries) but does not work for my business. Felt time should have been spent on re targeting and Facebook ads and really implementing.
Unrelated to the actual course I found it overly male dominated and could not relate to the advisors as I work in lingerie. Shama was great but really needed different opinions. Petes sales strategies was hands down the best part, and his wife's part on psychology was amazing.
Overall course was good I got a lot out of it, but seemed really rushed and a bit irrelevant for the fashion industry.

Course: Launch Program

Getting on the road to entrepreneurship

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2016

I enjoyed the launch program immensely! the quality of information shared, the people coming to talk about their own businesses and successes, the energy...all was exactly what we need at Launch Time. Inspiration and knowledge on the steps to work on. And for that it was great but i was also left with the profound desire to have a one on one with someone who could not give me the general steps for what a business must do but look at my business and have the feedback i desperately needed, the next step! the direction. What it did is that instead of signing up to Build i looked for a personal coach because even after the course i realised i was still somewhat in the dark.

Course: Launch Program

has changed the way I view business.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2017

It has helped me grow as a person and will completely change how I view my business . From marketing to who my target market is.

Intensive mind-blowing course

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2017

Through out this 5 day program, it gave me clarity to launch the business I am passionate about which lead me to quit my full time job and pursue what I want to do.

Course: Build Program

Perfect for Start Up Businesses!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2017

Loved this program as it not only delivered quality content but the practical shove it gave to just get out there and start doing what all those little voices in your keep holding you back from. The guys are all quality leaders and have years of experience. Highly recommend this to anyone who has just started or thinking of starting a new business.

Course: Launch Program

Secret of Alchemy reveal!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

I wished I'd had done this sooner. The contents delivered is gold. Very knowledgeable, inspiring and charismatic facilitator. Awesome support network. A lot of tips and tricks revealed. Can't wait to use the new skill sets acquired immediately. Love the work The Entourage is doing.

Course: Launch Program

Recommended for any small to large business for quality training

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

If you need to launch your business or create better sales psychology and understanding of what your customers are really thinking to better understand you and your products. Thanks heaps Petar....

Luke @ twoeyesee.com.au

Launch has changes my life - Both Personally and Professionally

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

I discovered The Entourage 2 years ago when they presented UnConvention in Melbourne. I was impressed with their speakers and their educational workshops. Back then I couldn't afford the price of their 12-month program. Funny enough, I decided to call them 6-months ago and was thrilled to discover they offer a more affordable model. I'm now into my 3rd module of the Launch program. The Launch program is not just for people with a business idea it's also for individuals with a proven idea that need to learn those fundamental principles and foundations that will set them on the right path to avoid future mistakes that could be costly. What I have learned from Launch has not only changed my life, it impacts all of my decisions when it comes to working on my online businesses that I want to grow and nurture. The presenters are great; they know their thing! I've written posts about my experience in a lot more depth on my blog just search for the word "Entourage" for those wanting to read more specifics regarding each workshop that is part of the Launch program. I love being surrounded with like-minded people who are just as fiery and passionate about business and this journey we are all on.

Melbourne

An exceptional Program I would recommend to ANY Entrepreneur

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2016

Thought provoking, collaborative, great collegiate atmosphere. Facilitators were knowledgeable, inspirational and of immense value. Content awesome. Left each Workshop bracket with so many ideas, initiatives and instruction that we have already been able to implement and much, much more to implement in the weeks and months ahead. Cannot recommend it highly enough. Thanks especially to Peter, Grant and the Events Team for making us all feel so special and valued.

Flips me out !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2016

I have gained tonnes of lessons , to empower my staff and my life .
I've met wonderful people that have given me a sense of support and friendship.
I am flipped out at how much beautiful energy and passion has gone into this company .
It is an absolute pleasure to be affiliated . Xo
Much love .

Exactly what I needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2016

Launch Program is a "boot camp" for entrepreneurs. Launch program is a journey where entrepreneurs are inspired and motivated by the presenters, armed with knowledge and challenged to wrap their minds and connect their hearts around the matter that is important to them. This course provides excellent foundations towards materializing whatever we have projected in our heads.

• 1 helpful vote

As it was sold

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2016

I was told that you would only get out what you put in.
This form of learning aligns perfectly with my style of learning. Although i found some subject simple, others challenged me to improve which was the ideal stage I was at. The scale program was a perfect lead on from where I am now.
Perhaps more structured outline of the entire program upon commencement so we can see the vision for us from you. A road map to completion so it can put the subjects into context with each other as a journey of growth.
Stress and show the way to us the portal to its best advantage.
Delivery model is excellent. Work books may be better refined as a resource to recall post subject.
Also a detailed analysis of an individual when and if they are ready to advance to scale at the back end of build is all i can suggest to refine its closing out.
Hope this helps - keep up the good work.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Course: Launch Program

Clarity! I just stopped shooting in the dark

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2016

The launch program gave me clear direction on how and where to go, now i can create, follow and change if needed a plan to grow my business! I can already feel the growth and I am extremely happy to get closer to my goals! Thanks to Jack and his vision I am now starting to live my life on purpose!

1 of 2 pages